CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

When I load the UNP Femal cover .RAR into the Nexus mod manager, it is calling it "Skyrim Incremental Saver" ??  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong??

That's because how NMM handles versions of mods. It works like: "filename (doesn't really matter)"-"nexusmod-ID"-"version-number".rar for example: 3DNPC v3_06-8429-3-06.7z

3DNPC v3_06 is the filename

8429 is the mod-ID

3-06 is the version

So NMM thinks:

Female Covered Animations CBBE-TBBP BBP 7-24-13.rar

24 is the mod-ID and 13 is the version so it calls the file "Borderless Windowed Fullscreen - AutoHotkey Script" or whatever matches the mod-ID.

Just change the filename so it doesnt has this format and you should be fine!

there's a problem with the UNP version if you use it with a UNP BBP mod, it squishes and warps the breasts, for me I was able to fix this by wearing a transparent armour (using the masking armours from the hmm what to wear mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22168/? ). Another way to "fix" it is by just using the CBBE version.

Also there's a bit of clipping with the UNP version, especially when the weight slider is set to max, once again using the CBBE version fixes this, but I thought I'd let you know anyway

Other than that I have just a small suggestion at how you might integrate it with other mods, you could try integrating it with Sexlab Arousal or Lover's Victim, like you press a hotkey or use a shout or something to toggle it so people won't get as aroused/rapey. It'd work really well if used in conjunction as another mod that causes you to lose your clothes like Defeat or something.

Also could you also maybe make a version similar to 360 walk and run http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34508/?  just a suggestion :)

Great mod though. I've been looking for something like this for a while

I would love to see this used as a visual representation of an NPC's (or the PC's) level of "purity". In other words, the more promiscuous an NPC or your character is, the less likely they will be to make an effort to cover up, until they just decide to bear all.

I try not to be a grammar fanatic but in this case I had a funny thought, it's the guys who could look like a "bear" when they "bare" all, if they are hairy enough.

(Spoken as a rather furry fellow myself:))

I would love to see this used as a visual representation of an NPC's (or the PC's) level of "purity". In other words, the more promiscuous an NPC or your character is, the less likely they will be to make an effort to cover up, until they just decide to bear all.

I try not to be a grammar fanatic but in this case I had a funny thought, it's the guys who could look like a "bear" when they "bare" all, if they are hairy enough.

(Spoken as a rather furry fellow myself:))

Amazing what can happen when you switch the order of two letters in the English language.. well that's annoying..

Hey everybody!

Sorry for the really long silence, I promise I'll get back to work on modding soon. Withholding spilling all the drama to you, a few months ago, we were threatened with invasion by the Islamic States of Iraq and Syria (or ISIS) where I was working overseas and we were evacuated to other places outside of their influence. All of my belongings are being shipped to where I'll begin my new job in S. Korea, but in lieu I have only what I can fit into a backpack and a few pieces of rolling luggage. I have enough horsepower (I think) on my laptop to render animations but I need all of my project data files from my main computer to begin again.

I'm going to project a return to modding date of near the November time frame this year, possibly sooner but it all depends on how fast I can get back up and running. LoversLab has progressed a lot since I've been gone so if there are any mods you'd like for me to try to incorporate, now is the time to recommend them. Also I plan on making new animations for the *ahem* SexLab library, and hopefully improve some of the less refined ones already released, if the original modders allow me to tweak them. 

See you soon!

Hey everybody!

Sorry for the really long silence, I promise I'll get back to work on modding soon. Withholding spilling all the drama to you, a few months ago, we were threatened with invasion by the Islamic States of Iraq and Syria (or ISIS) where I was working overseas and we were evacuated to other places outside of their influence. All of my belongings are being shipped to where I'll begin my new job in S. Korea, but in lieu I have only what I can fit into a backpack and a few pieces of rolling luggage. I have enough horsepower (I think) on my laptop to render animations but I need all of my project data files from my main computer to begin again.

I'm going to project a return to modding date of near the November time frame this year, possibly sooner but it all depends on how fast I can get back up and running. LoversLab has progressed a lot since I've been gone so if there are any mods you'd like for me to try to incorporate, now is the time to recommend them. Also I plan on making new animations for the *ahem* SexLab library, and hopefully improve some of the less refined ones already released, if the original modders allow me to tweak them. 

See you soon!

Glad to see that your well, and better to know your out of danger now.

Looking forward to your future work!

Also should i install manually or i can use NMM? (stupid question but i still have to figure out some basic stuff)

In my opinion you should use Mod Organizer, it's way better than NMM and the sooner you change the less work you'll have (I changed with almost 300 mods and it took me days...). I do not know the file structure but it should work with NMM. Just check whether the mod contains only files that have to be installed to the Data folder (it should) and you should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing around in Papyrus and I was able to build off of the CoverDemo (Thanks Cadmus) rough script to play cover offsets when armor is unequipped. I am currently trying to learn more about Papyrus and SexLab so that I can better get the script to work with different SexLab mods.

The script plays two separate arm animations, the original cover animation when standing, and another animation which only covers the breasts when sneaking (I am no good at animations so it using a generic crossed arm animation offset until i can find a better one). Currently the animation refreshes while the PC is naked, which if not caught by the script, will interfere with other animations that play. I am trying to encompass as many conditions as I can to prevent the animations from playing at inopportune times.

I would eventually like to get SexLab Aroused involved, so that the animation doesn't play at high arousal levels, and perhaps play a different idle and arm offset depending on the value, as well as other modifiers to control when and how the PC responds. It's an extremely sloppy script but if anyone wants to give it a whirl let me know and I will package it for use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, this is a cool mod all that, but I got a (minor) problem with this animation.

Since I do not want the PC female to always stand in this animation pose and walk like this when nude or wearing dd items (some clothes and armors too).

- There is a mod that uses this animation and I have installed it without knowing the animation was there.

I am unable to identify witch one it is so far. 

Does anyone know what mod it might be? -Because I cannot find it in MO, I got a really long list there (also many merges)..

Its not:  [TEST,WIP] SexLab Aroused Animations v2014-01-09 -also this mod does not fix my issue and its just for npcs, and I've tried it.

Hi, this is a cool mod all that, but I got a (minor) problem with this animation.

Since I do not want the PC female to always stand in this animation pose and walk like this when nude or wearing dd items (some clothes and armors too).

- There is a mod that uses this animation and I have installed it without knowing the animation was there.

I am unable to identify witch one it is so far. 

Does anyone know what mod it might be? -Because I cannot find it in MO, I got a really long list there (also many merges)..

Its not:  [TEST,WIP] SexLab Aroused Animations v2014-01-09 -also this mod does not fix my issue and its just for npcs, and I've tried it.

I figured it out, it was: Devious Device - More Devious Quest v 0.901

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...