Ashzie Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 2 minutes ago, arionfr66 said: So is DD, it's free, CN never placed it under a PAYWALL behind features. Before EA's update to TOU.
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Khlas said: Hopefully the gay people will read your behavior and will not be interested by CN or anything related to it and his own community, that seems to take homosexuality as the same rate as a kink and comparing it with your fetishes and so forth. Implying that rape and bestiality could receive the same treatment as homosexuality because this last used to be a « deviance » and I quote « still is one on some countries ». Pretending that your own deviances and kink such as rape and fucking animals should be allowed in the future because homosexuality used to be a no-go and now it’s alright. You should be ashamed. You are comparing gay sex with your kink and deviances where consent is impossible. You can use whatever in your game but this is clearly not alright to think that way, but I’m not surprised judging most of your comments. I think you're just milking false outrage with this. It wasn't meant as an attack on gay people, just remind you that gay people were attacked at one point. Milking is a module in DD BTW, you should try it for lulz. Edited August 9, 2022 by SoCalExile 6
Guest Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 13 minutes ago, CypherDivine said: I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are known for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up on the kink shaming. Exactly this, I dont care much about any kinks, although children are off for me completly, but some off the stuff i see here is like yikes, but you do you. My teen sims look like adults so don't try to guiltshame me for creating stories around them. Same for this mod, i think TD is a hypocrite for going this path, especially with the forced context in it, it's his mod, he can decide, doesnt equal, i can't have a opinion about it. As a consumer I like to think i'm allowed 2 express my opinions. And I just don't agree with him, doesn't mean i think he didnt do a great job creating it. And I hope he releases his paid version 2 the public. People pushing the pedo narrative, dont know the meaning off the word. I also like Red dead and GTA, but in RL i'm the biggest pacifist. I'm a woman, i dont want to be raped, doesn't mean i don't like it rough sometimes. Some things are fantasies for a reason. Game doesn't equal real life. And by know we all know that Khlas is not a class act by any means. The behaviour of shaming, arrogance and fallacies disgust me tbh.
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, Khlas said: Hopefully the gay people will read your behavior and will not be interested by CN or anything related to it and his own community, that seems to take homosexuality as the same rate as a kink and comparing it with your fetishes and so forth. Implying that rape and bestiality could receive the same treatment as homosexuality because this last used to be a « deviance » and I quote « still is one on some countries ». Pretending that your own deviances and kink such as rape and fucking animals should be allowed in the future because homosexuality used to be a no-go and now it’s alright. You should be ashamed. You are comparing gay sex with your kink and deviances where consent is impossible. You can use whatever in your game but this is clearly not alright to think that way, but I’m not surprised judging most of your comments. Wrong again, That not what is being compared you know exactly what they meant by that comment. Since you want to refer to my comment. Being a homosexual is not accepted everywhere. That's the point I made you didn't read it right. Also there many types of people from different walks of life in CN's discord. Just take you L and go because at this point your just hanging your self with more rope. 6
Ashzie Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, Khlas said: Hopefully the gay people will read your behavior and will not be interested by CN or anything related to it and his own community, that seems to take homosexuality as the same rate as a kink and comparing it with your fetishes and so forth. Implying that rape and bestiality could receive the same treatment as homosexuality because this last used to be a « deviance » and I quote « still is one on some countries ». Pretending that your own deviances and kink such as rape and fucking animals should be allowed in the future because homosexuality used to be a no-go and now it’s alright. You should be ashamed. You are comparing gay sex with your kink and deviances where consent is impossible. You can use whatever in your game but this is clearly not alright to think that way, but I’m not surprised judging most of your comments. Oh dear, Oh oh silly you. Speaking for all the gays are you? Guess what? I am gay. You have no room to speak for gay people, you're literally pulling shit out of your ass at this point. No one is comparing gay sex to ANYTHING. Everything you spout out is a typical woke twitter user, and I will not stand for this either. Also. de·vi·ance /ˈdēvēəns/ Learn to pronounce noun the fact or state of departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior. "a study of crime and deviance" If that's the case, lets apply it to WW as well. Gosh, my period is making me all hormonal right now, and I'm majorly stressed out from the lack of understanding on this thread about DD, read more carefully and stop assuming. In about a few minutes I'm going to go Dave Matthew "My Little Maggot" and "My Little Wasp" n all. (If you know who I'm referring to you get a cookie.) 7
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 5 minutes ago, Ashzie said: Oh dear, Oh oh silly you. Speaking for all the gays are you? Guess what? I am gay. You have no room to speak for gay people, you're literally pulling shit out of your ass at this point. No one is comparing gay sex to ANYTHING. Everything you spout out is a typical woke twitter user, and I will not stand for this either. Also. de·vi·ance /ˈdēvēəns/ Learn to pronounce noun the fact or state of departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior. "a study of crime and deviance" If that's the case, lets apply it to WW as well. Gosh, my period is making me all hormonal right now, and I'm majorly stressed out from the lack of understanding on this thread about DD, read more carefully and stop assuming. In about a few minutes I'm going to go Dave Matthew "My Little Maggot" and "My Little Wasp" n all. (If you know who I'm referring to you get a 8 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: Wrong again, That not what is being compared you know exactly what they meant by that comment. Since you want to refer to my comment. Being a homosexual is not accepted everywhere. That's the point I made you didn't read it right. Also there many types of people from different walks of life in CN's discord. Just take you L and go because at this point your just hanging your self with more rope. cookie.) Read again then. Talking about gay is out of subject, other than using it in a context where consent isn’t possible, it’s clearly comparing them. and thanks I already dealt with gay having internal homophobia I don’t care if you are gay or not. don’t play with words either, kink or deviances i don’t care. Fucking animal is not a kink. It used from nowhere and was irrelevant tho you decided to use it for no reasons. the intention was vile. Edited August 9, 2022 by Khlas 2
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 4 minutes ago, Khlas said: Read again then. Talking about gay is out of subject, other than using it in a context where consent isn’t possible, it’s clearly comparing them. and thanks I already dealt with gay having internal homophobia I don’t care if you are gay or not. don’t play with words either, kink or deviances i don’t care. Fucking animal is not a kink. It used from nowhere and was irrelevant tho you decided to use it for no reasons. the intention was vile. This is a silly track to take since DD allows gay sex and we all play one or the other mod. Also, do you and TD ever appear in the same room at the same time? ?
CypherDivine Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 17 minutes ago, Khlas said: Hopefully the gay people will read your behavior and will not be interested by CN or anything related to it and his own community, that seems to take homosexuality as the same rate as a kink and comparing it with your fetishes and so forth. Implying that rape and bestiality could receive the same treatment as homosexuality because this last used to be a « deviance » and I quote « still is one on some countries ». Pretending that your own deviances and kink such as rape and fucking animals should be allowed in the future because homosexuality used to be a no-go and now it’s alright. You should be ashamed. You are comparing gay sex with your kink and deviances where consent is impossible. You can use whatever in your game but this is clearly not alright to think that way, but I’m not surprised judging most of your comments. Wow, missed the point entirely there champ 5
Recommended Posts