The current controversy and anger of the community with the new Wicked Whims update

1 minute ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I wish you did too, I spent time writing the document and getting the facts right which you refuse to read.

How does this proof relate to me exactly?

Now you're deflecting and playing dumb. 

Obviously the guy has come clean and want's to end the drama. Why are you avoiding ending it?

1 hour ago, TLayer said:

I would assume that you are basically always kind, but You did doubt me, even though my Animation do not contain CN content.
and you deleted me, there is no way to change that fact. 
Sorry to discourage you, but I want to leave here the proof in case I am removed from you again.

It certainly says that Contexts is free to cooperate or not, as you say, 
and it was mentioned on the tutorial page for new animators.
Until recently, new animators were must pay to you it work or not. 
at least in my country, The system developer will send you a file to check the operation of the system without you having to inquire
at the time you find out about it. I take it as a cultural difference. 
I can provide evidence of my correspondence with you on this, but I will not pursue it further.

I reading all of your writings on CN. It is written there
The new animating rig introduced in WickedWhims was sent to 15 popular animation creators and 2 popular body model creators for testing and opinion before it was released.
I learned about the new RIG by accident while browsing your site. I don't even know where your channel is to begin with.

I said I downloaded a new RIG, Here is the size of the RIG I downloaded.

01.jpg.2b1da712bca1d0adc8adbc6090a3c632.jpg

image.jpeg.4e1285b895396ab263d2930825603304.jpeg

Although I did find an unnecessary number of RIGs in the anus, Where is Vagina located?.

i don’t know where you get all that information but you clearly been misinformed. Any animators are free to answers to you and all but you never asked. If you don’t do the effort to look for the information you need, no one is going to help you in that matter.

also I’m personally working completely alone while making my animations. No one been forced to do things for anything.

Edited by Khlas

I wish you did too, I spent time writing the document and getting the facts right which you refuse to read.

How does this proof relate to me exactly?

Your..... Your "document" is literally nothing but screenshots!

Have you read what Nutty typed out? What those screenshots say???

You literally caused him to have a mental breakdown and reach his limit, which none of us even knew he had tbh, and you're asking how these relate to you??

Take your own advice and read.

Also, I did read your document, maybe don't put something so important such as links to stolen code in a little footnote at the bottom. That's documentation 101 and trumps all those screenshots you have.

Speaking of which, how did you get screenshots from his personal server that you're not part of?

Just now, SoCalExile said:

Obviously the guy has come clean and want's to end the drama. Why are you avoiding ending it?

The guy has come clean in the past already, the document coves it. And it's totally fine, except I don't really care about his association with pedophilia themed communities, I just covered the history of it, you and him are the people that bring it up again. That's missing the entire point of my document.

It's that he couldn't help himself to blame others in his apology, which included me, how sincere of him.

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

That's very inconsiderate of you to say due to the psychological abuse he caused me. This person is awful and I wish I could forget they exist. Please catch up on the situation in the document I linked.

Now why are you telling a lie and trying to play the victim. Colonel nutty does not care about you nor does he talk about you. Your the one that sits around and is upset about his existence. Your anger at the fact that no matter what you do you can’t seem to get rid of him. You also don’t seem to understand that people can see through your lies like a glass window.  How is some one that doesn’t pay attention to you and doesn’t talk about you causing you psychological pain. You are a pathetic lier. You said he’s playing the victim but what are you do right now? When he asked you for proof of things way back you couldn’t deliver yet out of no where you magically manifest a bunch of proof. The hilarious part is some of the screenshots you had in the document people did some nice work and realize that they were photoshopped. Things like photoshopping a new profile picture over the original one and let’s not forget you can use inspect on the computer to mess with the code. You don’t seem to understand that you look crazy bothering someone that doesn’t even know you exist. All you do is talk about nutty, stalk his every move. That’s why you and Deaderpool have spices in his discord. Seems coincidental that some of your new features are things DD already had. You’d do anything to state that his document is a lie yet yours ins’t filled with the truth. Now all of a sudden you want to be a moral person and try to make it seem like you care about the community. Sweetie your just money grubbing and trying so hard to keep the money flowing. If you really wanted so called moral you stop supporting NisaK, stop spreading lies on nutty and leave that man alone. You look very obsessed talking about him when he doesn’t care about you. You want a reaction from him so badly like a school girl wants her crush to like her. Get it together because your looking like a bully at this point oh wait my bad you are a bully. Continuously attacking people for using any nutty mod, labeling them as pedo’s for doing so, and the so called last exception assistant website spreads nothing but lies about his mods aka deformation. You think your a good person but really your not. You’re just a hypocrite. You were okay with teens sex before and incest but now you want to be fake moral. Such an embarrassment. Also to end all this point less arguing teens are of age in the sims so please I don’t see why any of you are trying to state anything others wise and teens don’t have an age in the sims so everything that is being stated is just an assumption. If EA hasn’t come out and said anything the. Please stop assume stuff your making an ass out of your selves. To shut this foolish argument about a pixels age(WHEN THEY DON’T HAVE ONE) teen sims can prom pose to someone. Now what does that mean let’s break it down for the fools in the front and back shall we. Prom pose and in ask someone to prom when does prom happen ahh yes SENIOR YEAR. What does senior year mean they are in there final year of high school as in there 17-18 because senior prom is towards the end of your final year. Stop trying to assume anything about what EA is doing you all just look like fools and another thing sims in high school are in there final your of high school. There ins’t a grade 9 or 10 it’s just grade 12 until they age up. This isn’t the sims free play where there are actually pre teens the become teens. There are no pre teens in the sims so no they aren’t prepubescent. Thar prepubescent  line that you tried to use is burning right out the window. Now finally for mister Turbo driver get a life, stop being a big cry baby bully, leave nutty’s name out your mouth, move the hell on and stop stalking him. He doesn’t give two fucks about you learn to do that same. 

Edited by DownGoesFrazier23

The guy has come clean in the past already, the document coves it. And it's totally fine, except I don't really care about his association with pedophilia themed communities, I just covered the history of it, you and him are the people that bring it up again. That's missing the entire point of my document.

It's that he couldn't help himself to blame others in his apology, which included me, how sincere of him.

Could you say one thing that makes sense.
Please?

It's like I'm talking to someone from Wonderland!

2 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

Your..... Your "document" is literally nothing but screenshots!

Have you read what Nutty typed out? What those screenshots say???

You literally caused him to have a mental breakdown and reach his limit, which none of us even knew he had tbh, and you're asking how these relate to you??

Take your own advice and read.

Also, I did read your document, maybe don't put something so important such as links to stolen code in a little footnote at the bottom. That's documentation 101 and trumps all those screenshots you have.

Speaking of which, how did you get screenshots from his personal server that you're not part of?

The ZIP include all source files, not just screenshots.

I can say the same, I had to deal with his psychological abuse a lot, and what do I get for that?

Thank you for your advice, I will consider updating my document to make things easier to find.

Why would I need to be part of his server to know what's going on it?

Dudes, just download Inappropriate Unlock, I don't think I can post the link over here but google is your friend. If other ppl made this, it is not TD responsibility, he wouldn't be a dick and also block it because that would just be mean and confirm everything that everybody is saying about him.

Edited by lucifeh
3 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said:

Now why are you telling a lie and trying to play the victim. Colonel nutty does not care about you nor does he talk about you. Your the one that sits around and is upset about his existence. Your anger at the fact that no matter what you do you can’t seem to get rid of him. You also don’t seem to understand that people can see through your lies like a glass window.  How is some one that doesn’t pay attention to you and doesn’t talk about you causing you psychological pain. You are a pathetic lier. You said he’s playing the victim but what are you do right now? When he asked you for proof of things way back you couldn’t deliver yet out of no where you magically manifest a bunch of proof. The hilarious part is some of the screenshots you had in the document people did some nice work and realize that they were photoshopped. Things like photoshopping a new profile picture over the original one and let’s not forget you can use inspect on the computer to mess with the code. You don’t seem to understand that you look crazy bothering someone that doesn’t even know you exist. All you do is talk about nutty, stalk his every move. That’s why you and Deaderpool have spices in his discord. Seems coincidental that some of your new features are things DD already had. You’d do anything to state that his document is a lie yet yours ins’t filled with the truth. Now all of a sudden you want to be a moral person and try to make it seem like you care about the community. Sweetie your just money grubbing and trying so hard to keep the money flowing. If you really wanted so called moral you stop supporting NisaK, stop spreading lies on nutty and leave that man alone. You look very obsessed talking about him when he doesn’t care about you. You want a reaction from him so badly like a school girl wants her crush to like her. Get it together because your looking like a bully at this point oh wait my bad you are a bully. Continuously attacking people for using any nutty mod, labeling them as pedo’s for doing so, and the so called last exception assistant website spreads nothing but lies about his mods aka deformation. You think your a good person but really your not. You’re just a hypocrite. You were okay with teens sex before and incest but now you want to be fake moral. Such an embarrassment. Also to end all this point less arguing teens are of age in the sims so please I don’t see why any of you are trying to state anything others wise and teens don’t have an age in the sims so everything that is being stated is just an assumption. If EA hasn’t come out and said anything the. Please stop assume stuff your making an ass out of your selves. To shut this foolish argument about a pixels age(WHEN THEY DON’T HAVE ONE) teen sims can prom pose to someone. Now what does that mean let’s break it down for the fools in the front and back shall we. Prom pose and in ask someone to prom when does prom happen ahh yes SENIOR YEAR. What does senior year mean they ate in there final year of high school as in there 17-18 because senior prom is towards the end of your final year. Stop trying to assume anything about what EA is doing you all just look like fools and another thing sims in high school are in there final your of high school. There ins’t a grade 9 or 10 it’s just grade 12 until they age up. This isn’t the sims free play where there are actually pre teens the become teens. There are no pre teens in the sims so no they aren’t prepubescent. Thar prepubescent  line that you tried to use is burning right out the window. Now finally for mister Turbo driver get a life, stop being a big cry baby bully, leave nutty’s name out your mouth, move the hell on and stop stalking him. He doesn’t give two fucks about you learn to do that same. 

Well... the proof I provided, including archival data, which that data is still online and on his discord server, proves that what you're saying is false.

6 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

In short, being manipulated verbally, receiving fake apologies that were broken with repeated offenses, and pushing people to blame me for attacks on him while I didn't do anything (and none of it being proven). This wouldn't be an issue if it happened once or twice, I kept calm and didn't say anything for years, but I'm done with that.

There are tons of attacks on CN, and it's not just CN it's on anyone who uses or support him.   I feel that you've personally have attacked me by making it so I can't receive support for mods, because I use CN.  I know for a fact that if I go into discord that is "moderated" by OnyxAngel, I am not allowed to receive support without having to prove I don't have his mods on my computer by providing my documents.  What is this Nazi-Germany? So it's not just CN that you've harassed.  I've spent hundreds of dollars on the Sims 4, either by purchasing expansion packs or supporting modders on Patreon.  I've dropped some of my support for the ones who support you because I'll be damned if I allow you to tell me how I should play my game as if you're some type of morality police officer.  When we all know you're just a hypocrite who panders to whoever you think will support your patreon page the most.  So I feel victimized too, or am I not allowed to feel that way because I'm not pulling $17,000 a month on Patreon.  

6 minutes ago, SoCalExile said:

whenever I see you writing something, it’s totally just gibberish and very hard to engage in a discussion with you.
I wonder if you aren’t reflecting your own description… You have a chance for me to not ignore you, I don’t see anything better to do with what you are saying around if I’m being honest. 

Just now, TURBODRIVER said:

The ZIP include all source files, not just screenshots.

I can say the same, I had to deal with his psychological abuse a lot, and what do I get for that?

Thank you for your advice, I will consider updating my document to make things easier to find.

Why would I need to be part of his server to know what's going on it?

Do update your document, don't just "Consider" it. Actually do it.

Possibly because it's very weird that you know what's going on and either means you're using an alternate discord account and are part of the server, or you're using other people to get you information (aka, spies).

Neither of which is very socially acceptable as both are based off lies and deceit and end up calling into question the validity of the screenshots.

Riiiight,  you don't really care about the pedo community you just made a document about it which  included admitting you broke his mod on purpose because of pedo stuff (that wasn't even in it) while said community is still primarily using WW. 

Why haven't you sent a cease and desist letter to the site(s) hosting them? Why are you pursuing CN harder than you are those places?

You can't blame him for keeping up the drama when you tried to claim to be a victim and said you would continue the drama. If YOU were sincere, you would say, "ok, I'll put that in my document and state that this is over".

44 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

In short, being manipulated verbally, receiving fake apologies that were broken with repeated offenses, and pushing people to blame me for attacks on him while I didn't do anything (and none of it being proven). This wouldn't be an issue if it happened once or twice, I kept calm and didn't say anything for years, but I'm done with that.

Glad you summarized it and I'm giving it a read myself. So far, a lot of what you're saying would be considered leading. You're asking questions and making statements in a way that's putting your words in the mouths of others and leading them toward your opinion on the matter. You're not allowing people to form their own opinions, AND you're deliberately stating that 'this is done maliciously', 'he has an interest in pedophilia'. 

Content and wording like that doesn't allow free thinking. 

I've finished reading your document and I'd like to ask you again, how were you abused? Did he verbally abuse you with insults, threats, or threats of violence? Are his posts from his Discord considered to be abuse? 

I'll redefine it if you need it.

Abuse (Noun)

1. a person who uses something to bad effect or for a bad purpose.
"notorious abusers of the English language"

2. a person who treats another person or animal with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
"abusers often control the victim's access to friends and family"

You said all of his abuse was toward you. Was it definition one? Did he use you to bad effect or for a bad purpose? 

But yes, you didn't answer one of my questions and I'll restate it here. Does a mod reflect someone's beliefs and what a person is behind the screen? 

If that's true, is SACRIFICIAL, the creator of Extreme Violence, a murderer? Is he a serial killer? Does he indulge in indiscriminate violence? Does he go around punching pregnant people in the abdomen to force a miscarriage? Does he slap or kick children? After all, he coded those interactions into his mods. Does Basemental do hard drugs and is a drug dealer? He made a mod that includes it. 

I've read your document. Will you answer me?

Edited by Dimewise
Misspelled a word.
5 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

Could you say one thing that makes sense.
Please?

It's like I'm talking to someone from Wonderland!

dixit the person that is a total living paranoia around asking proofs for things  making no sense, like « CN could have been another person!! It could be another guy with the same profile and same name!! Please share a proof!! »

I really hope you realize someday that what you ask or said is totally absurd. Guess it’s impossible to engage in a discussion with you too, thus I mostly ignore all what you said whenever you are quoting me.

5 minutes ago, lucifeh said:

Dudes, just download Inappropriate Unlock, I don't think I can post the link over here but google is your friend. If other ppl made this, it is not TD responsibility, he wouldn't be a dick and also block it because that would just be mean and confirm everything that everybody is saying about him.

Other people made DD but that's bad but IA is just fine for doing the same thing. 

WickedAssistant is totally-not-Turbodriver, *wink wink*

Well... Thank for wasting my time. I provided you with documentation, but you refuse to read it. I make the best effort to respond to all your allegations, but you dismiss it. Seems like the conversation is going nowhere, but it's okay, I'm not downplaying what you believe in, I just wanted to provide my side of the situation.

Anyway, this topic is not about ColonolNutty, so I will quote my past message and ask you to please give it up, it's off-topic in the least. Thank you for talking, I'm glad you tried to keep it respectful at first. I'm still open to the conversation, but please first collect some information that's actually relevant to me and consider making a new topic instead.

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! I guess I will clarify everything because I keep seeing people being confused or thinking I have something to do with things I have nothing to do with.

I will start by saying that it's absolutely fine you're angry, upset, against the changes, that you don't understand what's going on, or you don't understand why I changed things.  As long as you behave respectfully and care to understand and ask questions, I will gladly cover it. Now that fewer individuals are shouting, I can respond to some common misconceptions and questions.

• Teen sex has been disabled for the reasons I stated in this statement. You can try to justify or oppose it in any way you think change is done on this planet, we are all different human beings, and I cannot expect you to understand it from my position. Please read further points for more explanations.
  • I did not make this change lightly, as some might have assumed. I knew it would upset people because I know removing content always ends up with a reaction like that. This was not the first idea of handling this matter, but it ended up being the best idea even though it would upset some people.
  • Incest is not part of WickedWhims. It's equally not okay with me and for the same reasons, I don't care to have a feature like that and it was removed along with the teen content.
  • I don't stop you from bringing these functionalities back, I understand your storytelling matters, that's why a mod to revert these changes exists on LoversLab. And no, teen Sims were never made canonically 18 or to be considered adult in The Sims 4. The linked statement mentions how that was convenient to say in the past.
  • I had no obligation to even state I made this change, but I did as I always do in the changelog. Even if I announced it ahead of time, any pushback wouldn't make a difference, I already knew some people will be upset.
  • Adding more age stages was a possibility I considered early on, even though to an extent not technically so doable, but ultimately it would end up looking like me taking a character represented as sexually immature and giving it a "you're so mature" label. Do you know what that's called?
  • Whatever additional functionality you might want to see for teen Sims, it's not worth the hassle for the reasons explained above.
  • It's not my goal to "destroy" or deconstruct WickedWhims. I want to keep as much content as possible and continue to add more. This instance had it coming sooner or later and I waited for as long it was possible before making a decision. I am not aware of any other content that would be in that position at this moment. Instead of removing features, I aimed to improve communication about it, make them less sudden, and try to justify their existence in a way that I can defend them without feeling I'm cheating myself. It's understandable you wouldn't notice these small changes because they didn't require drastic action.
  • I did not ignore people sharing their opinion on this matter and although I haven't participated in the conversation here, I was active in responding to individuals that approached the subject respectfully and wanted to learn more rather than acting emotionally.
  • I didn't remove or asked for the removal of any posts or my mod reviews. I wasn't reading most of them because they appeared to be emotionally driven reactions that didn't add anything to the conversation. Removal was done by the forum staff, understandably, as the situation became chaotic and simply spam. Creating a separate topic was the way to do it, and as you can see these are not removed because you are allowed to have a conversation about it.
  • I don't know why ColonolNutty barged in here, I guess he has nothing better to do than stir drama, so I will just invite you to read my documentation on Twitter on him. It will make it clearer why his recent attempt to own up to anything is just a repeated lie from the past and an attempt to manipulate and play the victim by shifting the blame on others. I'm saying this to just defend myself against unfounded accusations people keep throwing around here. I don't wish to bring these subjects to the forum which is why I haven't mentioned the documentation before, but users keep repeating misinformation. Everything you're talking about is covered, please educate yourself and reconsider your conclusions, I provided archival data and proof of all public occurrences and some private occurances.

I am happy with my decision. I value my integrity and I value what I do which requires me to care about my content. I understand why you might be upset about some changes, but my well-being is the priority when it comes to working on WickedWhims and I hope you respect that.

Edited by TURBODRIVER
17 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Well... the proof I provided, including archival data, which that data is still online and on his discord server, proves that what you're saying is false.

How would you know what’s on his discord server? So you just proved my spy comment correctly. None of the lies you told are true. You basically provide some factual things and twisted then into lies. Nutty had already come clean about everything so again stop trying to play the victim. You need to move on in life because nutty doesn’t care about you. You look like a bully attacking someone that doesn’t respond. 

9 minutes ago, Khlas said:

whenever I see you writing something, it’s totally just gibberish and very hard to engage in a discussion with you.
I wonder if you aren’t reflecting your own description… You have a chance for me to not ignore you, I don’t see anything better to do with what you are saying around if I’m being honest. 

And every time I see you your always kissing TD ass. Khlas you need to pack it up at this point or go down with the ship. This isn’t a good look for you. You once said you don’t kiss his ass you do what ever you want yet your here in every single comment that talks about him ?

2 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Well... Thank for wasting my time. I provided you with documentation, but you refuse to read it. I make the best effort to respond to all your allegations, but you dismiss it. Seems like the conversation is going nowhere, but it's okay, I'm not downplaying what you believe in, I just wanted to provide my side of the situation.

Anyway, this topic is not about ColonolNutty, so I will quote my past message and ask you to please give it up, it's off-topic in the least. Thank you for talking, I'm glad you tried to keep it respectful at first. I'm still open to the conversation, but please first collect some information that's actually relevant to me and consider making a new topic instead.

I literally handed you screenshots, which you yourself define as irrefutable proof, on a silver platter.

2 minutes ago, mignon9 said:

There are tons of attacks on CN, and it's not just CN it's on anyone who uses or support him.   I feel that you've personally have attacked me by making it so I can't receive support for mods, because I use CN.

Reading through the last few pages where three apparently single purpose accounts gang up on Turbo, I would be a bit carful with throwing around the "personally attacked" thingy.

8 minutes ago, mignon9 said:

There are tons of attacks on CN, and it's not just CN it's on anyone who uses or support him.   I feel that you've personally have attacked me by making it so I can't receive support for mods, because I use CN.  I know for a fact that if I go into discord that is "moderated" by OnyxAngel, I am not allowed to receive support without having to prove I don't have his mods on my computer by providing my documents.  What is this Nazi-Germany? So it's not just CN that you've harassed.  I've spent hundreds of dollars on the Sims 4, either by purchasing expansion packs or supporting modders on Patreon.  I've dropped some of my support for the ones who support you because I'll be damned if I allow you to tell me how I should play my game as if you're some type of morality police officer.  When we all know you're just a hypocrite who panders to whoever you think will support your patreon page the most.  So I feel victimized too, or am I not allowed to feel that way because I'm not pulling $17,000 a month on Patreon.  

Exactly they shouldn’t try to police your game.