The current controversy and anger of the community with the new Wicked Whims update

18 minutes ago, Khlas said:

How so? Most people that want that framework made from Wish are using it for that. No point in using it when there’s something way superior with more support by others creators around if what you crave for is purely vanilla sex. 

no point in saying « I don’t » because it’s clearly not what DD is selling. It’s literally selling all kind of fetishes, and deviances. Rape and fucking your favorite cat seems to be one of them. 

I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are known for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up on the kink shaming.

Edited by CypherDivine
1 minute ago, CypherDivine said:

I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are know for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up one the kink .shaming

But kink shaming is all they have left! XD /lh

For real though, I don't get it either.

What is done in my bedroom by myself shouldn't be any of your concern.

Really not sure why people are so into things that don't involve them

2 minutes ago, CypherDivine said:

I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are known for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up one the kink shaming.

Gay sex is also not accepted in may countries till this day. That means Khlas is breaking laws in different countries. 

1 minute ago, LavenderCat said:

But kink shaming is all they have left! XD /lh

For real though, I don't get it either.

What is done in my bedroom by myself shouldn't be any of your concern.

Really not sure why people are so into things that don't involve them

Exactly. Why are they trying so hard to police other peoples games. Why are they forcing there own ideals onto others.  

2 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said:

Exactly. Why are they trying so hard to police other peoples games. Why are they forcing there own ideals onto others.  

I have no answers for you.

Quite frankly, I generally am only part of communities that function on "Your kink isn't my kink and that's okay" mentality. Most I get is an "ew, not a fan of that" and we move on.

9 minutes ago, CypherDivine said:

I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are known for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up on the kink shaming.

comparing gay sex with raping animal. Yikes.

that's so, isn't it. I have not received any information about any RIG changes in any way.
I just found out because you told me to read your tutorial.
Vagina, but you run it on Penis. The reason I haven't received any notification that this page is newly listed is because it's not mandatory?.
That's what who knew, TURBO and 15 popular animation creators and 2 popular body model creators.

I guess I'm supposed to read the rest on my own. thank you for your very helpful input.

On the topic of calling people out for fetishing, that's literally KINK SHAMING. WickedWhims has a bunch of sex options, some of which are brazenly named because TD does follow after DD. Like what said, Forced Sex is just lingo for RAPE, a blanket term. (As someone whose been raped before.). Not to mention the latest WW broke my damn game, and once I removed it it worked. 

At this point, stop Bootlicking Khlas, it's absolutely sad and pathetic. I don't understand why you want to sit around and continue to claim that TD is in the right! When he's obviously attacked SEVERAL creators in the past for their involvement with CN, MissMe GOT ATTACKED just for asking for mod help! Godforbade that your "Boyfriend" does no wrong. That's setting an unrealistic example. 

If TD doesn't want to grow up and see that someone has changed, and stop being an oversized man baby about it. Then you might want to reconsider who you follow, the fact that you say "Touch Grass" in a FOURM that's belittled with degenerates. You and TD REALLY need a slice of humble pie, and for that both of you. Here's the L. 

Good riddance. 

Take this FAT L.

4 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said:

Yet forced sex is apart of WW but your speaking in rape. Also where the proof that DD is being used to rape animals. 

WhErE ThE PrOoF??? As if fucking animal can’t be another thing than rape since an animal can’t consent. I’m done, too cringe for me 

1 minute ago, Ashzie said:

On the topic of calling people out for fetishing, that's literally KINK SHAMING. WickedWhims has a bunch of sex options, some of which are brazenly named because TD does follow after DD. Like what said, Forced Sex is just lingo for RAPE, a blanket term. (As someone whose been raped before.). Not to mention the latest WW broke my damn game, and once I removed it it worked. 

At this point, stop Bootlicking Khlas, it's absolutely sad and pathetic. I don't understand why you want to sit around and continue to claim that TD is in the right! When he's obviously attacked SEVERAL creators in the past for their involvement with CN, MissMe GOT ATTACKED just for asking for mod help! Godforbade that your "Boyfriend" does no wrong. That's setting an unrealistic example. 

If TD doesn't want to grow up and see that someone has changed, and stop being an oversized man baby about it. Then you might want to reconsider who you follow, the fact that you say "Touch Grass" in a FOURM that's belittled with degenerates. You and TD REALLY need a slice of humble pie, and for that both of you. Here's the L. 

Good riddance. 

Take this FAT L.

You uh...... you want a hug or something?

All I can offer you is a hug because you really shouldn't have to spill your personal history online to be listened to.

1 minute ago, Ashzie said:

Good riddance. 

Take this FAT L.

Thank you. This is exactly what I'm saying. These two are med for each other.

4 minutes ago, Khlas said:

WhErE ThE PrOoF??? As if fucking animal can’t be another thing than rape since an animal can’t consent. I’m done, too cringe for me 

You're saying saying a pixel can't consent, Aren't all sex interactions consented before they start though. OH okay.

Edited by DownGoesFrazier23
5 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Again, it's pixels. 

Your logic is the same argument against games like GTA that get trotted out every time there's a prominent mass shooting. 

If you can't separate yourself from the immersion, that's fine, but don't shame people for things that they aren't actually doing. 

Edited by SoCalExile

While all of you TD-Apologists are at it. IF YOUR NOT A VICTIM OF RAPE. Do not speak out about it please for the love of god. If people tell you not to forgive someone just solely because they said the n word while they are white as sheet. It's okay to advocate for rape but to speak for the victim, it is disgusting, most victims of SA wouldn't mind about this mod nor touch DD.

But to see people speak for rape victims, dispicable, I will never remember the person who raped me. And never will, and by that extent I never knew who did it. I have no voice, and everyone who stands by DD doesn't as well. It's not fair to me, nor the other people who stand by them. I'm sorry if I was harsh back then, I was just very emotional. It's not fair to anyone here. It's hard to be biased when someone has been attacking a creator unfairly for years.