DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, LavenderCat said: But kink shaming is all they have left! XD /lh For real though, I don't get it either. What is done in my bedroom by myself shouldn't be any of your concern. Really not sure why people are so into things that don't involve them Exactly. Why are they trying so hard to police other peoples games. Why are they forcing there own ideals onto others. 4
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Just now, Khlas said: It’s « you’re » or « you are ». If you are playing, I can, too. ? Thank you so much. What shall we play next?
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 2 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: Exactly. Why are they trying so hard to police other peoples games. Why are they forcing there own ideals onto others. I have no answers for you. Quite frankly, I generally am only part of communities that function on "Your kink isn't my kink and that's okay" mentality. Most I get is an "ew, not a fan of that" and we move on. 4
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 The irony about complaints about rape and beastality is that the NSFW mod for Sims 3 has that and it's on this site just fine. Really don't use it if it bothers you. I don't use any of the rape/forced sex regardless of which mod I have or had installed. 2
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 9 minutes ago, CypherDivine said: I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are known for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up on the kink shaming. comparing gay sex with raping animal. Yikes. 3
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Just now, Khlas said: comparing gay sex with raping animal. Yikes. No one is comparing those two; just pointing out that, until recently, Homosexual sex was considered "Deviant"; just as polyamory and swingers still are. 2
CypherDivine Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 3 minutes ago, Khlas said: comparing gay sex with raping animal. Yikes. But raping humans or "forced sex" is fine? 1
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 3 minutes ago, Khlas said: comparing gay sex with raping animal. Yikes. Yet forced sex is apart of WW but your speaking in rape. Also where the proof that DD is being used to rape animals. 1
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 2 minutes ago, CypherDivine said: But raping humans or "forced sex" is fine? You don’t even know why the tag is there from WW, it’s there for filtering your shit out.
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 6 minutes ago, Khlas said: comparing gay sex with raping animal. Yikes. It's not an animal, it's pixels. This site doesn't have a problem with it. The animations are hosted here.
TLayer Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 that's so, isn't it. I have not received any information about any RIG changes in any way. I just found out because you told me to read your tutorial. Vagina, but you run it on Penis. The reason I haven't received any notification that this page is newly listed is because it's not mandatory?. That's what who knew, TURBO and 15 popular animation creators and 2 popular body model creators. I guess I'm supposed to read the rest on my own. thank you for your very helpful input.
Ashzie Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 On the topic of calling people out for fetishing, that's literally KINK SHAMING. WickedWhims has a bunch of sex options, some of which are brazenly named because TD does follow after DD. Like what said, Forced Sex is just lingo for RAPE, a blanket term. (As someone whose been raped before.). Not to mention the latest WW broke my damn game, and once I removed it it worked. At this point, stop Bootlicking Khlas, it's absolutely sad and pathetic. I don't understand why you want to sit around and continue to claim that TD is in the right! When he's obviously attacked SEVERAL creators in the past for their involvement with CN, MissMe GOT ATTACKED just for asking for mod help! Godforbade that your "Boyfriend" does no wrong. That's setting an unrealistic example. If TD doesn't want to grow up and see that someone has changed, and stop being an oversized man baby about it. Then you might want to reconsider who you follow, the fact that you say "Touch Grass" in a FOURM that's belittled with degenerates. You and TD REALLY need a slice of humble pie, and for that both of you. Here's the L. Good riddance. Take this FAT L. 3
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, Khlas said: You don’t even know why the tag is there from WW, it’s there for filtering your shit out. At this point your not winning or helping your case.
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, Khlas said: You don’t even know why the tag is there from WW, it’s there for filtering your shit out. n....No..... It's literally an animation tag you can pick and have play?
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 4 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: Yet forced sex is apart of WW but your speaking in rape. Also where the proof that DD is being used to rape animals. WhErE ThE PrOoF??? As if fucking animal can’t be another thing than rape since an animal can’t consent. I’m done, too cringe for me
CypherDivine Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 2 minutes ago, Khlas said: You don’t even know why the tag is there from WW, it’s there for filtering your shit out. Stop being a hypocrite dude, that's all I'm saying. And what's "your shit"?
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, Ashzie said: On the topic of calling people out for fetishing, that's literally KINK SHAMING. WickedWhims has a bunch of sex options, some of which are brazenly named because TD does follow after DD. Like what said, Forced Sex is just lingo for RAPE, a blanket term. (As someone whose been raped before.). Not to mention the latest WW broke my damn game, and once I removed it it worked. At this point, stop Bootlicking Khlas, it's absolutely sad and pathetic. I don't understand why you want to sit around and continue to claim that TD is in the right! When he's obviously attacked SEVERAL creators in the past for their involvement with CN, MissMe GOT ATTACKED just for asking for mod help! Godforbade that your "Boyfriend" does no wrong. That's setting an unrealistic example. If TD doesn't want to grow up and see that someone has changed, and stop being an oversized man baby about it. Then you might want to reconsider who you follow, the fact that you say "Touch Grass" in a FOURM that's belittled with degenerates. You and TD REALLY need a slice of humble pie, and for that both of you. Here's the L. Good riddance. Take this FAT L. You uh...... you want a hug or something? All I can offer you is a hug because you really shouldn't have to spill your personal history online to be listened to. 1
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, Ashzie said: On the topic of calling people out for fetishing, that's literally KINK SHAMING. WickedWhims has a bunch of sex options, some of which are brazenly named because TD does follow after DD. Like what said, Forced Sex is just lingo for RAPE, a blanket term. (As someone whose been raped before.). Not to mention the latest WW broke my damn game, and once I removed it it worked. At this point, stop Bootlicking Khlas, it's absolutely sad and pathetic. I don't understand why you want to sit around and continue to claim that TD is in the right! When he's obviously attacked SEVERAL creators in the past for their involvement with CN, MissMe GOT ATTACKED just for asking for mod help! Godforbade that your "Boyfriend" does no wrong. That's setting an unrealistic example. If TD doesn't want to grow up and see that someone has changed, and stop being an oversized man baby about it. Then you might want to reconsider who you follow, the fact that you say "Touch Grass" in a FOURM that's belittled with degenerates. You and TD REALLY need a slice of humble pie, and for that both of you. Here's the L. Good riddance. Take this FAT L. Thank you. This is exactly what I'm saying. These two are med for each other.
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 4 minutes ago, Khlas said: WhErE ThE PrOoF??? As if fucking animal can’t be another thing than rape since an animal can’t consent. I’m done, too cringe for me You're saying saying a pixel can't consent, Aren't all sex interactions consented before they start though. OH okay. Edited August 9, 2022 by DownGoesFrazier23 1
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 5 minutes ago, Khlas said: WhErE ThE PrOoF??? As if fucking animal can’t be another thing than rape since an animal can’t consent. I’m done, too cringe for me Again, it's pixels. Your logic is the same argument against games like GTA that get trotted out every time there's a prominent mass shooting. If you can't separate yourself from the immersion, that's fine, but don't shame people for things that they aren't actually doing. Edited August 9, 2022 by SoCalExile 2
Ashzie Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 While all of you TD-Apologists are at it. IF YOUR NOT A VICTIM OF RAPE. Do not speak out about it please for the love of god. If people tell you not to forgive someone just solely because they said the n word while they are white as sheet. It's okay to advocate for rape but to speak for the victim, it is disgusting, most victims of SA wouldn't mind about this mod nor touch DD. But to see people speak for rape victims, dispicable, I will never remember the person who raped me. And never will, and by that extent I never knew who did it. I have no voice, and everyone who stands by DD doesn't as well. It's not fair to me, nor the other people who stand by them. I'm sorry if I was harsh back then, I was just very emotional. It's not fair to anyone here. It's hard to be biased when someone has been attacking a creator unfairly for years. 4
arionfr66 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 On 8/4/2022 at 2:33 AM, Vanilla Scent said: i'm totally agree with vanilla AND Wicked Whims is free and is'nt like insulin you can live without it, IF you don't agree with, don't use it! take the opportunity for reading books, make relations, having sex (for real and not alone)
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Also, in DD's rape module you have to consent to being raped, which morally changes things.
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Hopefully the gay people will read your behavior and will not be interested by CN or anything related to it and his own community, that seems to take homosexuality as the same rate as a kink and comparing it with your fetishes and so forth. Implying that rape and bestiality could receive the same treatment as homosexuality because this last used to be a « deviance » and I quote « still is one on some countries ». Pretending that your own deviances and kink such as rape and fucking animals should be allowed in the future because homosexuality used to be a no-go and now it’s alright. You should be ashamed. You are comparing gay sex with your kink and deviances where consent is impossible. You can use whatever in your game but this is clearly not alright to think that way, but I’m not surprised judging most of your comments. 7
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Another thing is in DD sims can actually consent to rough sex. In WW on the other hand sims can't consent to forced/rough sex. 1
Recommended Posts