Jump to content

The current controversy and anger of the community with the new Wicked Whims update


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, LavenderCat said:

You...... did not just type that.

This reads so passive-aggressive and manipulative to me.

I read it as "Okay, you've had your feelings, now shut up and listen to me. I deserve your respect and you deserve to shut up. The important person is speaking"

 

What are you even saying here?

"I think it's problematic to define what mess around is meant to be exactly"?

Sex, they're talking about sex.

You are literally playing innocent here because "mess around" is a common PG way of saying "sex".

Do you want them to call it the horizontal tango? Snu snu? What else do you want them to call it?

 

Alright, I won't deny your interpretation of my words. I'm unsure how am I supposed to explain anything if it's going to be subjectively recognized as passive-aggressive and therefore a reason to dismiss it. My best suggestion in this case is to extract the actual information and ignore any writing flavor.

 

I don't know if messing around is sex, as I already stated before, that's a subjective interpretation for storytelling purposes. It's okay if you interpret it that way, the game is open and allows you for it, but I cannot have a definitive answer for it. This is to point out that The Sims is a storytelling driven game and it's important you can assume or pretend certain things are what you want them to be.

Posted
6 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

That's not true, the document never included that kind of information. I didn't edit the document since it was released. If you are to make such accusations, make sure to prepare to prove it.

 

I think you didn't read the document or tried to understand any of it. He didn't make any amends, which I explained already and the document covers that, besides that being preposterous to say. There is no hatchet to bury, he's an abuser.

 

I'm stating the current state of affairs and you're only trying your best to oppose it. Trying to attach me to discord server I don't own, I have no moderating or deciding power on, and didn't tell anybody to react in any specific way is just wrong. If you are to accuse me of it, try to prepare any proof of it.


I didn't read the document given I've reported it for harassment. ?‍♀️

Abuser? 

noun
1. a person who uses something to bad effect or for a bad purpose.
"notorious abusers of the English language"
2. a person who treats another person or animal with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
"abusers often control the victim's access to friends and family"

How can you say that someone is an abuser when you don't even know them? Are you going by the content of his mods? Does that mean SACRIFICIAL is an abuser and a murderer?

Posted
2 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

The whole pack is based of early 2000's teen movies, and no, that's not a joke.

I know, I grew up being fed the same dreck.

 

2 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

The teens are officially 17-18 because the pack was based off those movies.

If there were any way to separate the seniors from the rest, you would be correct. The problem is that the whole high school (13-18) is squeezed into three weeks on standard lifespan, making what would correspond to the "of legal age" bit is just a few days.

 

If you do as me and play through high school with aging off, you can mark the one's who are old enough by using the relevant Wicked trait.

Posted
6 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

That's not true, the document never included that kind of information. I didn't edit the document since it was released. If you are to make such accusations, make sure to prepare to prove it.

 

I think you didn't read the document or tried to understand any of it. He didn't make any amends, which I explained already and the document covers that, besides that being preposterous to say. There is no hatchet to bury, he's an abuser.

 

I'm stating the current state of affairs and you're only trying your best to oppose it. Trying to attach me to discord server I don't own, I have no moderating or deciding power on, and didn't tell anybody to react in any specific way is just wrong. If you are to accuse me of it, try to prepare any proof of it.

So now you believe in Burden of Proof?

Alrighty, let's flip you're opinions on you: We have proof he posted a confession on here and that it got deleted. We have proof that he has reached his breaking point and is no longer offering support for WW or MCCC. You don't get to see it though, you just have to take my word for it.

 

So, how about we work out a trade Turbo?

You give me the code that proves he stole code from you, and I give you the proof that he has expressed remorse and has been pushed to his breaking point? Does that sound like a fair trade? We both get what we want.

Posted
4 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

That's not true, the document never included that kind of information. I didn't edit the document since it was released. If you are to make such accusations, make sure to prepare to prove it.

 

I think you didn't read the document or tried to understand any of it. He didn't make any amends, which I explained already and the document covers that, besides that being preposterous to say. There is no hatchet to bury, he's an abuser.

 

I'm stating the current state of affairs and you're only trying your best to oppose it. Trying to attach me to discord server I don't own, I have no moderating or deciding power on, and didn't tell anybody to react in any specific way is just wrong. If you are to accuse me of it, try to prepare any proof of it.

 

 

Again here. He posted on this site, which you no doubt saw because your simps did, and got it removed. 
 

Again, word games. People get banned for having ANY CN mods on SimsAfterDark and Deaderpool's Discord, are they  allowed on yours? Those Discords ban people because of shit that you started and "will continue". Not to mention you admit to breaking mods on people's computers and expect forgiveness for it but he  doesn't get any? 
 

The current state  of affairs, as linked above, is that CN is moving on from the drama but here you are saying you're going to continue it. 

 

End the drama, take the doc down or post CN's confession and state that you will not pursue this vendetta. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Dimewise said:


I didn't read the document given I've reported it for harassment. ?‍♀️

Abuser? 

noun
1. a person who uses something to bad effect or for a bad purpose.
"notorious abusers of the English language"
2. a person who treats another person or animal with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
"abusers often control the victim's access to friends and family"

How can you say that someone is an abuser when you don't even know them? Are you going by the content of his mods? Does that mean SACRIFICIAL is an abuser and a murderer?

 

If you haven't read the document which covered his abuse towards me then I can't talk about it with you, sorry.

Posted
1 minute ago, LavenderCat said:

So now you believe in Burden of Proof?

Alrighty, let's flip you're opinions on you: We have proof he posted a confession on here and that it got deleted. We have proof that he has reached his breaking point and is no longer offering support for WW or MCCC. You don't get to see it though, you just have to take my word for it.

 

So, how about we work out a trade Turbo?

You give me the code that proves he stole code from you, and I give you the proof that he has expressed remorse and has been pushed to his breaking point? Does that sound like a fair trade? We both get what we want.

 

No problem, the stolen code is provided in the document I linked. Please read it.

Posted
1 minute ago, SoCalExile said:

 

 

Again here. He posted on this site, which you no doubt saw because your simps did, and got it removed. 
 

Again, word games. People get banned for having ANY CN mods on SimsAfterDark and Deaderpool's Discord, are they  allowed on yours? Those Discords ban people because of shit that you started and "will continue". Not to mention you admit to breaking mods on people's computers and expect forgiveness for it but he  doesn't get any? 
 

The current state  of affairs, as linked above, is that CN is moving on from the drama but here you are saying you're going to continue it. 

 

End the drama, take the doc down or post CN's confession and state that you will not pursue this vendetta. 

 

I'm unsure what the linked doc has to do with me. I'm not mentioned in it.

 

I didn't start anything, I explained in the document who started what. And these discord servers aren't mine.

 

I'm glad CN is moving on from drama, I hope it stays like that. I will continue to defend myself from things you say to me or about me.

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

If you haven't read the document which covered his abuse towards me then I can't talk about it with you, sorry.


In all honesty, I'm wondering what you consider to be abuse. ?‍♀️

Posted
1 minute ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

No problem, the stolen code is provided in the document I linked. Please read it.

There wasn't any code there.

I know what code looks like, and there wasn't any there.

Screenshots of files does not make stolen code.

Give me the actual code Turbo. I will post it and help you, but I can't do that if you don't give me the code.

This is on you now.

Posted
7 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

No problem, the stolen code is provided in the document I linked. Please read it.

 

There's literally no code in your document. 

 

Posted
Just now, LavenderCat said:

There wasn't any code there.

I know what code looks like, and there wasn't any there.

Screenshots of files does not make stolen code.

Give me the actual code Turbo. I will post it and help you, but I can't do that if you don't give me the code.

This is on you now.

There are download links provided to ZIP archives of the two instances of stolen code. They are linked in the sources section under dates explaining cases of stealing.

Posted
Just now, TURBODRIVER said:

There are download links provided to ZIP archives of the two instances of stolen code. They are linked in the sources section under dates explaining cases of stealing.

Just send me the code.

It doesn't have to be this big bru-ha-ha.

I'll even give you my discord so you can send it privately, how's that sound?

Zaudirsha#2919

That's me. Send it there, and I'll take a look. Then I'll send you what I have.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Dimewise said:


In all honesty, I'm wondering what you consider to be abuse. ?‍♀️

 

In short, being manipulated verbally, receiving fake apologies that were broken with repeated offenses, and pushing people to blame me for attacks on him while I didn't do anything (and none of it being proven). This wouldn't be an issue if it happened once or twice, I kept calm and didn't say anything for years, but I'm done with that.

Posted
Just now, LavenderCat said:

Just send me the code.

It doesn't have to be this big bru-ha-ha.

I'll even give you my discord so you can send it privately, how's that sound?

Zaudirsha#2919

That's me. Send it there, and I'll take a look. Then I'll send you what I have.

 

Links from my document:

https://mega.nz/file/vEsk0YhR#TRHY2caeK4edSJJrUawRTRSrm6rKJiZUYAaXdMGl7YU

https://mega.nz/file/mAskwAhD#KY8_Jq2wFDcLazyHjkhpz-G8Rlh-0lDOOoX70Ti6afc

 

Posted
1 minute ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

In short, being manipulated verbally, receiving fake apologies that were broken with repeated offenses, and pushing people to blame me for attacks on him while I didn't do anything (and none of it being proven). This wouldn't be an issue if it happened once or twice, I kept calm and didn't say anything for years, but I'm done with that.

 

So you're blaming him for fake apologies which you posted publicly, then you attacked him and now you're claiming you didn't do anything when you admitted to adding malicious code breaking his mod for things your mod (and others on this site) does and for things it doesn't do. 

 

Amazing.

 

 

Posted
Just now, SoCalExile said:

 

So you're blaming him for fake apologies which you posted publicly, then you attacked him and now you're claiming you didn't do anything when you admitted to adding malicious code breaking his mod for things your mod (and others on this site) does and for things it doesn't do. 

 

Amazing.

 

 

 

I don't exactly know which part you're claiming to be an attack, when I was being constantly accused of untrue things by people and him. I'm simply defending myself. You will grant me that, right? The ability to defend myself when people make false claims?

 

I admitted it, you're right, the document covers that and why.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

I don't exactly know which part you're claiming to be an attack, when I was being constantly accused of untrue things by people and him. I'm simply defending myself. You will grant me that, right? The ability to defend myself when people make false claims?

 

I admitted it, you're right, the document covers that and why.

 

Dude you inserted malicious code into people's files that they downloaded for the purpose of breaking a rival's mods. You want to act like that's not doing anything?

 

You're a nut if you think that. 

 

 

Stop the drama. Take the doc down. You know CN has moved on both from what he posted on this site and on his Discord. 

 

 

Edited by SoCalExile
Posted
1 minute ago, LavenderCat said:

Good to see you can't follow basic directions/requests.

But I digress.

Here you go, the proof you requested.

 

 

I wish you did too, I spent time writing the document and getting the facts right which you refuse to read.

How does this proof relate to me exactly?

Posted
Just now, SoCalExile said:

 

Dude you inserted malicious code into people's files that they downloaded for the purpose of breaking a rival's mods. You want to act like that's not doing anything?

 

You're a nut if you think that. 

 

 

 

I'm not pretending it's not doing anything.

Posted
1 minute ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

I wish you did too, I spent time writing the document and getting the facts right which you refuse to read.

How does this proof relate to me exactly?

 

 

Now you're deflecting and playing dumb. 
 

Obviously the guy has come clean and want's to end the drama. Why are you avoiding ending it?

 

 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TLayer said:

I would assume that you are basically always kind, but You did doubt me, even though my Animation do not contain CN content.
and you deleted me, there is no way to change that fact. 
Sorry to discourage you, but I want to leave here the proof in case I am removed from you again.

It certainly says that Contexts is free to cooperate or not, as you say, 
and it was mentioned on the tutorial page for new animators.
Until recently, new animators were must pay to you it work or not. 
at least in my country, The system developer will send you a file to check the operation of the system without you having to inquire
at the time you find out about it. I take it as a cultural difference. 
I can provide evidence of my correspondence with you on this, but I will not pursue it further.

I reading all of your writings on CN. It is written there
The new animating rig introduced in WickedWhims was sent to 15 popular animation creators and 2 popular body model creators for testing and opinion before it was released.
I learned about the new RIG by accident while browsing your site. I don't even know where your channel is to begin with.

I said I downloaded a new RIG, Here is the size of the RIG I downloaded.

 01.jpg.2b1da712bca1d0adc8adbc6090a3c632.jpg

image.jpeg.4e1285b895396ab263d2930825603304.jpeg

Although I did find an unnecessary number of RIGs in the anus, Where is Vagina located?.


i don’t know where you get all that information but you clearly been misinformed. Any animators are free to answers to you and all but you never asked. If you don’t do the effort to look for the information you need, no one is going to help you in that matter.

 

also I’m personally working completely alone while making my animations. No one been forced to do things for anything.

Edited by Khlas
Posted
1 minute ago, TURBODRIVER said:

 

I wish you did too, I spent time writing the document and getting the facts right which you refuse to read.

How does this proof relate to me exactly?

Your..... Your "document" is literally nothing but screenshots!

Have you read what Nutty typed out? What those screenshots say???

You literally caused him to have a mental breakdown and reach his limit, which none of us even knew he had tbh, and you're asking how these relate to you??

Take your own advice and read.

Also, I did read your document, maybe don't put something so important such as links to stolen code in a little footnote at the bottom. That's documentation 101 and trumps all those screenshots you have.

Speaking of which, how did you get screenshots from his personal server that you're not part of?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...