The current controversy and anger of the community with the new Wicked Whims update

4 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Actually, they are not canonically 18. To my knowledge, pupils start high school the year they turn 13, and graduate the year they turn 18. Since teenagers in game attend high school and age up into young adult the moment they enroll in university, teens in the game are canonically from 13 to 18. The high school pack makes a lot of all that puberty stuff that happen when people are 13-16, so it would be very hard to argue that the pack is centered on 18-yearolds.

The whole pack is based of early 2000's teen movies, and no, that's not a joke.

The teens are officially 17-18 because the pack was based off those movies.

-sincerely

Someone who grew up on those movies and has at least three of the thousands memorized because beyond that they're all the same.

Just now, SoCalExile said:

That's a lie. You posted a screenshot from his Discord with a post of his chaining he was a transphobe which you've edited out since then. 

So you're admitting that while he has attempted to make amends and end the drama, you "continue to speak up" which means you won't bury the hatchet, even now with this crybullying. 

You're playing word games. You got a lot of people banned from several discords pushing a vendetta that you gain from monetarily. 

That's not true, the document never included that kind of information. I didn't edit the document since it was released. If you are to make such accusations, make sure to prepare to prove it.

I think you didn't read the document or tried to understand any of it. He didn't make any amends, which I explained already and the document covers that, besides that being preposterous to say. There is no hatchet to bury, he's an abuser.

I'm stating the current state of affairs and you're only trying your best to oppose it. Trying to attach me to discord server I don't own, I have no moderating or deciding power on, and didn't tell anybody to react in any specific way is just wrong. If you are to accuse me of it, try to prepare any proof of it.

3 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

-sincerely

Someone who grew up on those movies and has at least three of the thousands memorized because beyond that they're all the same.

Hey, I just want to say that your interpretation of the pack theme and content is absolutely fine and it's nobody's business to say otherwise.

If this is meant to refer to changes in WickedWhims, this interpretation is not considered.

4 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I will start by saying that it's absolutely fine you're angry, upset, against the changes, that you don't understand what's going on, or you don't understand why I changed things.  As long as you behave respectfully and care to understand and ask questions, I will gladly cover it. Now that fewer individuals are shouting, I can respond to some common misconceptions and questions.

You...... did not just type that.

This reads so passive-aggressive and manipulative to me.

I read it as "Okay, you've had your feelings, now shut up and listen to me. I deserve your respect and you deserve to shut up. The important person is speaking"

9 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I can't give you a definitive answer on "if prepubescent kids mess around", I think it's problematic to define exactly what mess around is meant to be exactly.

What are you even saying here?

"I think it's problematic to define what mess around is meant to be exactly"?

Sex, they're talking about sex.

You are literally playing innocent here because "mess around" is a common PG way of saying "sex".

Do you want them to call it the horizontal tango? Snu snu? What else do you want them to call it?

1 minute ago, LavenderCat said:

You...... did not just type that.

This reads so passive-aggressive and manipulative to me.

I read it as "Okay, you've had your feelings, now shut up and listen to me. I deserve your respect and you deserve to shut up. The important person is speaking"

What are you even saying here?

"I think it's problematic to define what mess around is meant to be exactly"?

Sex, they're talking about sex.

You are literally playing innocent here because "mess around" is a common PG way of saying "sex".

Do you want them to call it the horizontal tango? Snu snu? What else do you want them to call it?

Alright, I won't deny your interpretation of my words. I'm unsure how am I supposed to explain anything if it's going to be subjectively recognized as passive-aggressive and therefore a reason to dismiss it. My best suggestion in this case is to extract the actual information and ignore any writing flavor.

I don't know if messing around is sex, as I already stated before, that's a subjective interpretation for storytelling purposes. It's okay if you interpret it that way, the game is open and allows you for it, but I cannot have a definitive answer for it. This is to point out that The Sims is a storytelling driven game and it's important you can assume or pretend certain things are what you want them to be.

6 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

That's not true, the document never included that kind of information. I didn't edit the document since it was released. If you are to make such accusations, make sure to prepare to prove it.

I think you didn't read the document or tried to understand any of it. He didn't make any amends, which I explained already and the document covers that, besides that being preposterous to say. There is no hatchet to bury, he's an abuser.

I'm stating the current state of affairs and you're only trying your best to oppose it. Trying to attach me to discord server I don't own, I have no moderating or deciding power on, and didn't tell anybody to react in any specific way is just wrong. If you are to accuse me of it, try to prepare any proof of it.

I didn't read the document given I've reported it for harassment. ?‍♀️

Abuser? 

noun
1. a person who uses something to bad effect or for a bad purpose.
"notorious abusers of the English language"
2. a person who treats another person or animal with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
"abusers often control the victim's access to friends and family"

How can you say that someone is an abuser when you don't even know them? Are you going by the content of his mods? Does that mean SACRIFICIAL is an abuser and a murderer?

2 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

I know, I grew up being fed the same dreck.

2 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

If there were any way to separate the seniors from the rest, you would be correct. The problem is that the whole high school (13-18) is squeezed into three weeks on standard lifespan, making what would correspond to the "of legal age" bit is just a few days.

If you do as me and play through high school with aging off, you can mark the one's who are old enough by using the relevant Wicked trait.

6 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

So now you believe in Burden of Proof?

Alrighty, let's flip you're opinions on you: We have proof he posted a confession on here and that it got deleted. We have proof that he has reached his breaking point and is no longer offering support for WW or MCCC. You don't get to see it though, you just have to take my word for it.

So, how about we work out a trade Turbo?

You give me the code that proves he stole code from you, and I give you the proof that he has expressed remorse and has been pushed to his breaking point? Does that sound like a fair trade? We both get what we want.

4 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Again here. He posted on this site, which you no doubt saw because your simps did, and got it removed. 

Again, word games. People get banned for having ANY CN mods on SimsAfterDark and Deaderpool's Discord, are they  allowed on yours? Those Discords ban people because of shit that you started and "will continue". Not to mention you admit to breaking mods on people's computers and expect forgiveness for it but he  doesn't get any? 

The current state  of affairs, as linked above, is that CN is moving on from the drama but here you are saying you're going to continue it. 

End the drama, take the doc down or post CN's confession and state that you will not pursue this vendetta. 

1 minute ago, Dimewise said:

I didn't read the document given I've reported it for harassment. ?‍♀️

Abuser? 

noun
1. a person who uses something to bad effect or for a bad purpose.
"notorious abusers of the English language"
2. a person who treats another person or animal with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
"abusers often control the victim's access to friends and family"

How can you say that someone is an abuser when you don't even know them? Are you going by the content of his mods? Does that mean SACRIFICIAL is an abuser and a murderer?

If you haven't read the document which covered his abuse towards me then I can't talk about it with you, sorry.

So now you believe in Burden of Proof?

Alrighty, let's flip you're opinions on you: We have proof he posted a confession on here and that it got deleted. We have proof that he has reached his breaking point and is no longer offering support for WW or MCCC. You don't get to see it though, you just have to take my word for it.

So, how about we work out a trade Turbo?

You give me the code that proves he stole code from you, and I give you the proof that he has expressed remorse and has been pushed to his breaking point? Does that sound like a fair trade? We both get what we want.

No problem, the stolen code is provided in the document I linked. Please read it.

1 minute ago, SoCalExile said:

Again here. He posted on this site, which you no doubt saw because your simps did, and got it removed. 

Again, word games. People get banned for having ANY CN mods on SimsAfterDark and Deaderpool's Discord, are they  allowed on yours? Those Discords ban people because of shit that you started and "will continue". Not to mention you admit to breaking mods on people's computers and expect forgiveness for it but he  doesn't get any? 

The current state  of affairs, as linked above, is that CN is moving on from the drama but here you are saying you're going to continue it. 

End the drama, take the doc down or post CN's confession and state that you will not pursue this vendetta. 

I'm unsure what the linked doc has to do with me. I'm not mentioned in it.

I didn't start anything, I explained in the document who started what. And these discord servers aren't mine.

I'm glad CN is moving on from drama, I hope it stays like that. I will continue to defend myself from things you say to me or about me.

1 minute ago, TURBODRIVER said:

No problem, the stolen code is provided in the document I linked. Please read it.

There wasn't any code there.

I know what code looks like, and there wasn't any there.

Screenshots of files does not make stolen code.

Give me the actual code Turbo. I will post it and help you, but I can't do that if you don't give me the code.

This is on you now.

Just now, LavenderCat said:

There wasn't any code there.

I know what code looks like, and there wasn't any there.

Screenshots of files does not make stolen code.

Give me the actual code Turbo. I will post it and help you, but I can't do that if you don't give me the code.

This is on you now.

There are download links provided to ZIP archives of the two instances of stolen code. They are linked in the sources section under dates explaining cases of stealing.

Just now, TURBODRIVER said:

There are download links provided to ZIP archives of the two instances of stolen code. They are linked in the sources section under dates explaining cases of stealing.

Just send me the code.

It doesn't have to be this big bru-ha-ha.

I'll even give you my discord so you can send it privately, how's that sound?

Zaudirsha#2919

That's me. Send it there, and I'll take a look. Then I'll send you what I have.

3 minutes ago, Dimewise said:

In all honesty, I'm wondering what you consider to be abuse. ?‍♀️

In short, being manipulated verbally, receiving fake apologies that were broken with repeated offenses, and pushing people to blame me for attacks on him while I didn't do anything (and none of it being proven). This wouldn't be an issue if it happened once or twice, I kept calm and didn't say anything for years, but I'm done with that.

Just now, LavenderCat said:

Just send me the code.

It doesn't have to be this big bru-ha-ha.

I'll even give you my discord so you can send it privately, how's that sound?

Zaudirsha#2919

That's me. Send it there, and I'll take a look. Then I'll send you what I have.

Links from my document:

https://mega.nz/file/vEsk0YhR#TRHY2caeK4edSJJrUawRTRSrm6rKJiZUYAaXdMGl7YU

https://mega.nz/file/mAskwAhD#KY8_Jq2wFDcLazyHjkhpz-G8Rlh-0lDOOoX70Ti6afc

1 minute ago, TURBODRIVER said:

In short, being manipulated verbally, receiving fake apologies that were broken with repeated offenses, and pushing people to blame me for attacks on him while I didn't do anything (and none of it being proven). This wouldn't be an issue if it happened once or twice, I kept calm and didn't say anything for years, but I'm done with that.

So you're blaming him for fake apologies which you posted publicly, then you attacked him and now you're claiming you didn't do anything when you admitted to adding malicious code breaking his mod for things your mod (and others on this site) does and for things it doesn't do. 

Amazing.

So you're blaming him for fake apologies which you posted publicly, then you attacked him and now you're claiming you didn't do anything when you admitted to adding malicious code breaking his mod for things your mod (and others on this site) does and for things it doesn't do. 

Amazing.

I don't exactly know which part you're claiming to be an attack, when I was being constantly accused of untrue things by people and him. I'm simply defending myself. You will grant me that, right? The ability to defend myself when people make false claims?

I admitted it, you're right, the document covers that and why.

9 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Good to see you can't follow basic directions/requests.

But I digress.

Here you go, the proof you requested.

Hope this doesn't get deleted.

confession.PNG

ConfessionDeleted.PNG

explanation.PNG

FullConfession.PNG

Edited by LavenderCat
5 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I don't exactly know which part you're claiming to be an attack, when I was being constantly accused of untrue things by people and him. I'm simply defending myself. You will grant me that, right? The ability to defend myself when people make false claims?

I admitted it, you're right, the document covers that and why.

Dude you inserted malicious code into people's files that they downloaded for the purpose of breaking a rival's mods. You want to act like that's not doing anything?

You're a nut if you think that. 

Stop the drama. Take the doc down. You know CN has moved on both from what he posted on this site and on his Discord. 

Edited by SoCalExile

Good to see you can't follow basic directions/requests.

But I digress.

Here you go, the proof you requested.

I wish you did too, I spent time writing the document and getting the facts right which you refuse to read.

How does this proof relate to me exactly?

Dude you inserted malicious code into people's files that they downloaded for the purpose of breaking a rival's mods. You want to act like that's not doing anything?

You're a nut if you think that. 

I'm not pretending it's not doing anything.