SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Just now, SticksStackStuck said: Reading through the last few pages where three apparently single purpose accounts gang up on Turbo, I would be a bit carful with throwing around the "personally attacked" thingy. I wouldn't have bothered if he didn't try to play the victim wrongfully. There more someone tries to weasel out of their own culpability and lie about not having had a part in the drama, the more people will call it out on principle. It's an integrity thing for me. It's only personal because he put malicious code on other people's computers, not to mention misleading reports in his exception files. That affects me personally while CN's past does not since his current work does not do what TD is blaming him for. It's like having someone you let into your house start flipping furniture and ripping up your couch looking for an alleged drug dealer, but then blaming the dealer for the damage he caused. Who's the real villain? It's not the alleged drug dealer because that person didn't do anything wrong on your house, the person looking for him did; he's the real villain. 2
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) For the record I'm one of the people that asked CN to make that confession and clear it all up to end the drama. TD knows this because he admitted he knows what is said on CN's Discord. Edited August 9, 2022 by SoCalExile
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Turbodriver really laying into the "gaslight" with me when it comes to "gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss". They actually made me doubt that CN mentioned them by name in the screenshot provided, but they are mentioned.
SysGhost Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) Ok I wanted to stay out of everything, seeing as I already got what I wanted (an proper explanation). But I'm going to adress somethings anyway. First the removal of teens: So both parties (against and supportive) have voiced their opinions and reasons for said opinions, it is now up to everyone to decide for themselfs what they want to blieve. Like what has been said a thousand times, it is still TD's mod and he can do what he thinks is correct. If you don't like it, either go to something like DD or as someone else suggested, make a mod that brings everything back yourself. But TD has given more explanation (and it is still up to you if you want to agree or not), and I hope both sides can shut up now. It is what it is for now, and who knows what will happen in the future. Second the whole TD vs CN situation: So I'd like to start with saying, both stories feel like they are incomplete with favor towards the author. And with both out, it is again up to everyone to decide who they believe and who they want to stick with. One thing I do want to add is: Neither TD or CN are the victim in this case, they both did things that are questionable and there is no denying that. For me, at one side I respect CN for trying to move away from it all and comming clean about his actions. On the other side, I understand that turbo feelings towards CN are bad and he doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Fact of the matter is: Both need to try and move on, how hard it might be. But with constantly bringing it back up (this goes for both of them) they are not helping themselfs or anyone in the community. So to both CN and TD, please try and move on. And I get that it's hard, that both of you are in your believes, but maybe try to hear the other out? I'm not going into the banning of people using certain mods, I'm not on discord and don't want to find out if these things are true. The last thing I want to say is specificly to TURBODRIVER. If you truly feel like you have been psychologically abused, seek help if you haven't already. If not you are only tearing yourself down, so do yourself a favor and after, try to move away, sticking in this situation is not helping you. Hopefully we can now put all of this behind us. Edited August 9, 2022 by SysGhost 9
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 30 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: And every time I see you your always kissing TD ass. Khlas you need to pack it up at this point or go down with the ship. This isn’t a good look for you. You once said you don’t kiss his ass you do what ever you want yet your here in every single comment that talks about him ? read it again because I said I kiss his ass if I want to. go touch grass and complain on others forums with your havoc, Exile and cie friends. ? sorry to not supporting a weirdo called CN, for sure it gives me a bad image. How sad. Edited August 9, 2022 by Khlas 1
TLayer Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 Yes, RIG is open to the public. everyone can View. I said I do not support this and I am not asking anyone for any help. You'll see what I mean when you actually download it, and you will be able to prove what is right. Yes, Animation creation is not forced. and I'm free, so of course I'm free. As far as I remember, Contexts implementation is February 2021. I read that item in the tutorial in the summer of 2021. Contexts were generally implemented in May 2022?. > the publicly available version is always made for animators to access what's necessary. Let's put it that way then. I'll take some rest.
SticksStackStuck Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, SoCalExile said: It's like having someone you let into your house start flipping furniture and ripping up your couch looking for an alleged drug dealer, but then blaming the dealer for the damage he caused. Your analogy doesn't work, there's not flipping of furniture, it's just that one mod won't work with the other present. Turbo appears to not view this as his best action, though if you ask me forcing people to to chose between WW and DD was an excellent move to protect WW with EA on the warpath. You seem to forget that DD was explicitly about rape and sexualized violence, including against children and animals. Turbo not WW to be anywhere near it is entirely understandable.
CypherDivine Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 2 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said: Your analogy doesn't work, there's not flipping of furniture, it's just that one mod won't work with the other present. Turbo appears to not view this as his best action, though if you ask me forcing people to to chose between WW and DD was an excellent move to protect WW with EA on the warpath. You seem to forget that DD was explicitly about rape and sexualized violence, including against children and animals. Turbo not WW to be anywhere near it is entirely understandable. I'm sorry but that last part is just not true. 6
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 5 minutes ago, TLayer said: Yes, RIG is open to the public. everyone can View. I said I do not support this and I am not asking anyone for any help. Could be a barrier language and I’m sorry if this is the case, but why you aren’t ok with the rig being made public? There is no point in making it private, one of the purpose of WW is to be a framework for animators to work with, so it would be counter productive to not provide a rig. the vagina doesn’t have its own bone, but use existing ones. everything is explained how to animate it if you are looking for it.
SoCalExile Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 8 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said: Your analogy doesn't work, there's not flipping of furniture, it's just that one mod won't work with the other present. Turbo appears to not view this as his best action, though if you ask me forcing people to to chose between WW and DD was an excellent move to protect WW with EA on the warpath. You seem to forget that DD was explicitly about rape and sexualized violence, including against children and animals. Turbo not WW to be anywhere near it is entirely understandable. That's not true. DD doesn't do anything to Child or younger Sims. That's a lie. Also, rape isn't in base DD, that's a sub-module you have to add it. Besides, it's in WW as "forced sex" (which is totally-not-rape even though it's the definition of rape). Rape fantasy is a legit kink, go check any reputable porn site. Yeah, flipping furniture = breaking mods. It's not simple incompatibility, it's an admitted deliberate malicious act as TD admitted to. Anyways SysGhost has attempted to mend fences and I think the airing of grievances has been done. Any further drama is on this is moot, and I stand by my challenge for TD to take the high road and resolve his document with CN's confession or delete it entirely and say no more. Edited August 9, 2022 by SoCalExile 1
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 5 minutes ago, CypherDivine said: I'm sorry but that last part is just not true. How so? Most people that want that framework made from Wish are using it for that. No point in using it when there’s something way superior with more support by others creators around if what you crave for is purely vanilla sex. no point in saying « I don’t » because it’s clearly not what DD is selling. It’s literally selling all kind of fetishes, and deviances. Rape and fucking your favorite cat seems to be one of them. Edited August 9, 2022 by Khlas 1
CypherDivine Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, Khlas said: How so? Most people that want that framework made from Wish are using it for that. No point in using it when there’s something way superior with more support by others creators around. I was refering to the "You seem to forget that DD was explicitly about rape and sexualized violence, including against children and animals. " part
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) YOU JUST PROVED MY SPY COMMENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This clearly proves you and Turbo the clown are stalking CN. Get a damn life and wipe his shit off your lips. I don't care if you support CN or not. You and turbo don't seem to understand that your digging you own grave. If you wanna drawn when the ship goes down by all means go do that. You dropped in a screen shot that is completely irrelevant to the conversation. You and TD look like pathetic fools. Your over here in EVERY FORUM DEFENDING HIM. Your in every comment section defending him. You need to get it together. You look dumb trying to defend a person that is readying them selves for the grave. Get a life Khlas you clearly don't think for you self. Edited August 9, 2022 by DownGoesFrazier23 4
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: YOU DUMB FUCK YOU JUST PROVED MY SPY COMMENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This clearly proves you and Turbo the clown are stalking CN. Get a damn life and wipe his shit off your lips. I don't care if you support CN or not. You and turbo don't seem to understand that your digging you own grave. If you wanna drawn when the ship goes down by all means go do that. You dropped in a screen shot that is completely irrelevant to the conversation. You and TD look like pathetic fools. Your over here in EVERY FORUM DEFENDING HIM. Your in every comment section defending him. You need to get it together. You look dumb trying to defend a person that is readying them selves for the grave. Get a life Khlas you clearly don't think for you self. i didn’t spy anything. Someone shared a link in this forum with this message, called « the confession ». It’s one of you. Lmao. You need help.
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 6 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: YOU DUMB FUCK YOU JUST PROVED MY SPY COMMENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This clearly proves you and Turbo the clown are stalking CN. Get a damn life and wipe his shit off your lips. I don't care if you support CN or not. You and turbo don't seem to understand that your digging you own grave. If you wanna drawn when the ship goes down by all means go do that. You dropped in a screen shot that is completely irrelevant to the conversation. You and TD look like pathetic fools. Your over here in EVERY FORUM DEFENDING HIM. Your in every comment section defending him. You need to get it together. You look dumb trying to defend a person that is readying them selves for the grave. Get a life Khlas you clearly don't think for you self. oh well forget that you are one of those paranoid peeps. here for y’a : Edited August 9, 2022 by Khlas
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 32 minutes ago, SysGhost said: Ok I wanted to stay out of everything, seeing as I already got what I wanted (an proper explanation). But I'm going to adress somethings anyway. First the removal of teens: So both parties (against and supportive) have voiced their opinions and reasons for said opinions, it is now up to everyone to decide for themselfs what they want to blieve. Like what has been said a thousand times, it is still TD's mod and he can do what he thinks is correct. If you don't like it, either go to something like DD or as someone else suggested, make a mod that brings everything back yourself. But TD has given more explanation (and it is still up to you if you want to agree or not), and I hope both sides can shut up now. It is what it is for now, and who knows what will happen in the future. Second the whole TD vs CN situation: So I'd like to start with saying, both stories feel like they are incomplete with favor towards the author. And with both out, it is again up to everyone to decide who they believe and who they want to stick with. One thing I do want to add is: Neither TD or CN are the victim in this case, they both did things that are questionable and there is no denying that. For me, at one side I respect CN for trying to move away from it all and comming clean about his actions. On the other side, I understand that turbo feelings towards CN are bad and he doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Fact of the matter is: Both need to try and move on, how hard it might be. But with constantly bringing it back up (this goes for both of them) they are not helping themselfs or anyone in the community. So to both CN and TD, please try and move on. And I get that it's hard, that both of you are in your believes, but maybe try to hear the other out? I'm not going into the banning of people using certain mods, I'm not on discord and don't want to find out if these things are true. The last thing I want to say is specificly to TURBODRIVER. If you truly feel like you have been psychologically abused, seek help if you haven't already. If not you are only tearing yourself down, so do yourself a favor and after, try to move away, sticking in this situation is not helping you. Hopefully we can now put all of this behind us. I apologize that we all got carried away and deviated from what this thread was actually meant for. I'm also sorry that it is continuing to go down that path. I can only offer to control and measure my own responses to the continued discourse. Thank you for being understanding! 6
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 8 minutes ago, Khlas said: i didn’t spy anything. Someone shared a link in this forum with this message, called « the confession ». It’s one of you. Lmao. You need help. I need help. It seems like you even doubt yourself in that corner. I'm not the one who needs help you do. It's also already been proven that there are spies in the discord. If your such a TD butt kisser then what are you doing reading a doc about CN. You know TD will be upset about that. Why would you make your boyfriend upset. Your the one the needs help because you are obsessed with TD. Your everywhere trying to defend his actions. If he harmed someone you would be right there trying to prove his innocence. What ever validation you trying to get it won't happen, he won't love you the way you want him to. Edited August 9, 2022 by DownGoesFrazier23 2
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: I need help. It seems like you even doubt yourself in that corner. I'm not the one who needs help you do. It's also already been proven that there are spies in the discord. If your such a TD ass kisser then what are you doing reading a doc about CN. You know TD will be upset about that. Why would you make your boyfriend upset. Your the one the needs help because you are obsessed with TD. Your everywhere trying to defend his actions. If he killed someone you would be right there trying to prove his innocence. What ever validation you trying to get it won't happen, he won't love you the way you want him to. im not obsessed with anyone but okay, thanks for your input. ?
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 2 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: I need help. It seems like you even doubt yourself in that corner. I'm not the one who needs help you do. It's also already been proven that there are spies in the discord. If your such a TD ass kisser then what are you doing reading a doc about CN. You know TD will be upset about that. Why would you make your boyfriend upset. Your the one the needs help because you are obsessed with TD. Your everywhere trying to defend his actions. If he killed someone you would be right there trying to prove his innocence. What ever validation you trying to get it won't happen, he won't love you the way you want him to. Just ignore Khlas. I found that generally works. 3
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Khlas said: im not obsessed with anyone but okay, thanks for your input. ? Your welcome. Also it's (I'm) then (but,). Just fixing the grammar. Edited August 9, 2022 by DownGoesFrazier23
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, LavenderCat said: Just ignore Khlas. I found that generally works. You have a point. 1
CypherDivine Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 (edited) 18 minutes ago, Khlas said: How so? Most people that want that framework made from Wish are using it for that. No point in using it when there’s something way superior with more support by others creators around if what you crave for is purely vanilla sex. no point in saying « I don’t » because it’s clearly not what DD is selling. It’s literally selling all kind of fetishes, and deviances. Rape and fucking your favorite cat seems to be one of them. I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are known for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up on the kink shaming. Edited August 9, 2022 by CypherDivine 5
LavenderCat Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 1 minute ago, CypherDivine said: I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are know for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up one the kink .shaming But kink shaming is all they have left! XD /lh For real though, I don't get it either. What is done in my bedroom by myself shouldn't be any of your concern. Really not sure why people are so into things that don't involve them 5
DownGoesFrazier23 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 2 minutes ago, CypherDivine said: I see you calling out fetishes a lot. Finding people deviants and whatnot who are in to it. These Fetishes are modules in DD (like rape). WW has "Forced sex" in it but I don't hear you say anything about that. And remember at one time (and still is in some countries), gay sex, which you are known for, was considered "deviant". So please ease up one the kink shaming. Gay sex is also not accepted in may countries till this day. That means Khlas is breaking laws in different countries. 3
Khlas Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 4 minutes ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said: Your welcome. Also it's (I'm) then (but,). Just fixing the grammar. It’s « you’re » or « you are ». If you are playing, I can, too. ? 1
Recommended Posts