The current controversy and anger of the community with the new Wicked Whims update

So, legit questions.

From what I'm understanding here, people are angry and/or trying to force someone to include content a modder that no longer feels comfortable including because of a recent EA expansion showing 'teens' are considered around the age of 9-15, and said modder doesn't seem to want their name attached to something that could have serious implications if broadcast by media? 

Why is no one stepping up and making their own mod to replace this one and including said 'teens' into the adult content while putting their name on it?

I've also read a few comments about how money changed hands via a subscription service that allows for early access(perhaps I've misunderstood this so please correct me if that's wrong), and are now mad because a very small function of the mod was removed due to the potential issues it could cause(due to EA's now cannon age range of 9-15 for teens with or without the expansion), but this function can be restored via another mod?

To follow up from the question above, why not just cancel said subscription? You've already received your early access for previous versions, you no longer like the direction the modder has chosen to go with their mod, so it makes perfect sense to simply stop giving them money for a service you no longer want right?

Those questions out of the way, I'll end this with a few comments based on my current understanding of the situation, which could very well change after the questions above are addressed.

A lot of this sounds like entitlement and attempts to force someone to do something they aren't comfortable putting their name behind.   Censorship isn't one of my favorite topics, because it's such a delicate line.  While I can't stand censorship, I understand it has it's place because some bad apples, for whatever reason it may be, just can't understand why something SHOULD be censored, or they just simply can't help themselves.  However, it's also a shame that people in positions of control often times abuse that and go to far on trying to enforce that delicate line, or even just do so for their own personal beliefs or reasons.   Your definitions, your morality, none of that matters in the eye of the media.   They are quick to twist any and every meaning so they can get their narrative out there.  They have done it before with the modding communities, and they will absolutely do it again.   It's BECAUSE of that you have to stop and ask yourself if you really want your name attached to something that could potentially get into the media's claws.  Forcing someone to take a risk or do something they aren't comfortable with in a mod scene that is already judged harshly to begin with, isn't ok.   Do it yourself, put your name on it.  It's honestly a more productive way of speaking against something you disagree with.

I recall that TURBO had an international license regarding WhickedWhims.
https://wickedwhimsmod.com/terms-of-use/

So to create a new mod, you would have to create the same thing, which is to have sex in a way not unlike TURBO.
and Patreon does not permit the sexual exploitation of any animation under the age of 18.

In other words, can you create something beyond TURBO without any support from anyone?
After all these years of not showing up?.
Of course there will be people who can do it, but will they take a big risk for free?

On 8/5/2022 at 4:46 PM, OffYellowBoi said:

I'm sorry mate, but no. The line must be drawn somewhere and if you believe the line does not cross out this sort of content, then you're fucked in the head. It's not right

I agree to an extent, but EA literally made them 18 canonically and lets teens fuck now. It's not like 2 where they're essentially 13 y/os in every way, or 3 where they're around 16, they're adults under 20 canonically now so it's fucking stupid that TD disregarded base game features.
If it involved animals, or children, I'd agree but I don't give a shit about adults and older teens banging on a fucking video game, I don't think much of anyone besides Twitter users and TD stans care anymore, because it's not illegal or like they're minors.

48 minutes ago, cbtofficial69 said:

I agree to an extent, but EA literally made them 18 canonically and lets teens fuck now. It's not like 2 where they're essentially 13 y/os in every way, or 3 where they're around 16, they're adults under 20 canonically now so it's fucking stupid that TD disregarded base game features.
If it involved animals, or children, I'd agree but I don't give a shit about adults and older teens banging on a fucking video game, I don't think much of anyone besides Twitter users and TD stans care anymore, because it's not illegal or like they're minors.

Actually, they are not canonically 18. To my knowledge, pupils start high school the year they turn 13, and graduate the year they turn 18. Since teenagers in game attend high school and age up into young adult the moment they enroll in university, teens in the game are canonically from 13 to 18. The high school pack makes a lot of all that puberty stuff that happen when people are 13-16, so it would be very hard to argue that the pack is centered on 18-yearolds.

Hey! I guess I will clarify everything because I keep seeing people being confused or thinking I have something to do with things I have nothing to do with.

I will start by saying that it's absolutely fine you're angry, upset, against the changes, that you don't understand what's going on, or you don't understand why I changed things.  As long as you behave respectfully and care to understand and ask questions, I will gladly cover it. Now that fewer individuals are shouting, I can respond to some common misconceptions and questions.

• Teen sex has been disabled for the reasons I stated in this statement. You can try to justify or oppose it in any way you think change is done on this planet, we are all different human beings, and I cannot expect you to understand it from my position. Please read further points for more explanations.
  • I did not make this change lightly, as some might have assumed. I knew it would upset people because I know removing content always ends up with a reaction like that. This was not the first idea of handling this matter, but it ended up being the best idea even though it would upset some people.
  • Incest is not part of WickedWhims. It's equally not okay with me and for the same reasons, I don't care to have a feature like that and it was removed along with the teen content.
  • I don't stop you from bringing these functionalities back, I understand your storytelling matters, that's why a mod to revert these changes exists on LoversLab. And no, teen Sims were never made canonically 18 or to be considered adult in The Sims 4. The linked statement mentions how that was convenient to say in the past.
  • I had no obligation to even state I made this change, but I did as I always do in the changelog. Even if I announced it ahead of time, any pushback wouldn't make a difference, I already knew some people will be upset.
  • Adding more age stages was a possibility I considered early on, even though to an extent not technically so doable, but ultimately it would end up looking like me taking a character represented as sexually immature and giving it a "you're so mature" label. Do you know what that's called?
  • Whatever additional functionality you might want to see for teen Sims, it's not worth the hassle for the reasons explained above.
  • It's not my goal to "destroy" or deconstruct WickedWhims. I want to keep as much content as possible and continue to add more. This instance had it coming sooner or later and I waited for as long it was possible before making a decision. I am not aware of any other content that would be in that position at this moment. Instead of removing features, I aimed to improve communication about it, make them less sudden, and try to justify their existence in a way that I can defend them without feeling I'm cheating myself. It's understandable you wouldn't notice these small changes because they didn't require drastic action.
  • I did not ignore people sharing their opinion on this matter and although I haven't participated in the conversation here, I was active in responding to individuals that approached the subject respectfully and wanted to learn more rather than acting emotionally.
  • I didn't remove or asked for the removal of any posts or my mod reviews. I wasn't reading most of them because they appeared to be emotionally driven reactions that didn't add anything to the conversation. Removal was done by the forum staff, understandably, as the situation became chaotic and simply spam. Creating a separate topic was the way to do it, and as you can see these are not removed because you are allowed to have a conversation about it.
  • I don't know why ColonolNutty barged in here, I guess he has nothing better to do than stir drama, so I will just invite you to read my documentation on Twitter on him. It will make it clearer why his recent attempt to own up to anything is just a repeated lie from the past and an attempt to manipulate and play the victim by shifting the blame on others. I'm saying this to just defend myself against unfounded accusations people keep throwing around here. I don't wish to bring these subjects to the forum which is why I haven't mentioned the documentation before, but users keep repeating misinformation. Everything you're talking about is covered, please educate yourself and reconsider your conclusions, I provided archival data and proof of all public occurrences and some private occurances.

I am happy with my decision. I value my integrity and I value what I do which requires me to care about my content. I understand why you might be upset about some changes, but my well-being is the priority when it comes to working on WickedWhims and I hope you respect that.

19 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! I guess I will clarify everything because I keep seeing people being confused or thinking I have something to do with things I have nothing to do with.

I will start by saying that it's absolutely fine you're angry, upset, against the changes, that you don't understand what's going on, or you don't understand why I changed things.  As long as you behave respectfully and care to understand and ask questions, I will gladly cover it. Now that fewer individuals are shouting, I can respond to some common misconceptions and questions.

• Teen sex has been disabled for the reasons I stated in this statement. You can try to justify or oppose it in any way you think change is done on this planet, we are all different human beings, and I cannot expect you to understand it from my position. Please read further points for more explanations.
  • I did not make this change lightly, as some might have assumed. I knew it would upset people because I know removing content always ends up with a reaction like that. This was not the first idea of handling this matter, but it ended up being the best idea even though it would upset some people.
  • Incest is not part of WickedWhims. It's equally not okay with me and for the same reasons, I don't care to have a feature like that and it was removed along with the teen content.
  • I don't stop you from bringing these functionalities back, I understand your storytelling matters, that's why a mod to revert these changes exists on LoversLab. And no, teen Sims were never made canonically 18 or to be considered adult in The Sims 4. The linked statement mentions how that was convenient to say in the past.
  • I had no obligation to even state I made this change, but I did as I always do in the changelog. Even if I announced it ahead of time, any pushback wouldn't make a difference, I already knew some people will be upset.
  • Adding more age stages was a possibility I considered early on, even though to an extent not technically so doable, but ultimately it would end up looking like me taking a character represented as sexually immature and giving it a "you're so mature" label. Do you know what that's called?
  • Whatever additional functionality you might want to see for teen Sims, it's not worth the hassle for the reasons explained above.
  • It's not my goal to "destroy" or deconstruct WickedWhims. I want to keep as much content as possible and continue to add more. This instance had it coming sooner or later and I waited for as long it was possible before making a decision. I am not aware of any other content that would be in that position at this moment. Instead of removing features, I aimed to improve communication about it, make them less sudden, and try to justify their existence in a way that I can defend them without feeling I'm cheating myself. It's understandable you wouldn't notice these small changes because they didn't require drastic action.
  • I did not ignore people sharing their opinion on this matter and although I haven't participated in the conversation here, I was active in responding to individuals that approached the subject respectfully and wanted to learn more rather than acting emotionally.
  • I didn't remove or asked for the removal of any posts or my mod reviews. I wasn't reading most of them because they appeared to be emotionally driven reactions that didn't add anything to the conversation. Removal was done by the forum staff, understandably, as the situation became chaotic and simply spam. Creating a separate topic was the way to do it, and as you can see these are not removed because you are allowed to have a conversation about it.
  • I don't know why ColonolNutty barged in here, I guess he has nothing better to do than stir drama, so I will just invite you to read my documentation on Twitter on him. It will make it clearer why his recent attempt to own up to anything is just a repeated lie from the past and an attempt to manipulate and play the victim by shifting the blame on others. I'm saying this to just defend myself against unfounded accusations people keep throwing around here. I don't wish to bring these subjects to the forum which is why I haven't mentioned the documentation before, but users keep repeating misinformation. Everything you're talking about is covered, please educate yourself and reconsider your conclusions, I provided archival data and proof of all public occurrences and some private occurances.

I am happy with my decision. I value my integrity and I value what I do which requires me to care about my content. I understand why you might be upset about some changes, but my well-being is the priority when it comes to working on WickedWhims and I hope you respect that.

Ok I want to start with, Thank you for explaining the whole thing a bit more!

Hopefully this will calm everyone down.

The only thing I want to say something more about: The situation between you and CN is getting... weird? The past few days I've learned both your and CN's story don't realy add up. So maybe it's time for your and CN's sanity to act like adults, talk things out and just put a rest to everything.

Edited by SysGhost
6 minutes ago, SysGhost said:

The only thing I want to say something more about: The situation between you and CN is getting... weird? The past few days I've learned both your and CN's story don't realy add up. So maybe it's time for your and CN's sanity to act like adult and just put a rest to everything.

That's very inconsiderate of you to say due to the psychological abuse he caused me. This person is awful and I wish I could forget they exist. Please catch up on the situation in the document I linked.

20 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

That's very inconsiderate of you to say due to the psychological abuse he caused me. This person is awful and I wish I could forget they exist. Please catch up on the situation in the document I linked.

Ok I apologize, I had read the document earlier, but never saw signs of psychological abuse. If that was actualy the case, Im sorry and you're right to wanting to forget it all. Might be a broken record, but I didn't know this, sorry.

Edited by SysGhost
2 minutes ago, SysGhost said:

Ok I apologize, I had read the document earlier, but never saw signs of psychological abuse. If that was actualy the case, Im sorry.

It seems that most don't understand or don't realize that I don't go around talking about CN. This is pretty much the first time I spoke up. After reading dozens and dozens of posts from users accusing me of things I don't have anything to do with. For whatever reason CN invented this idea that I am responsible for people being negative towards him or his content, which is covered in the document as him primarily attacking me, while I haven't done anything. Meanwhile look what I have to deal with because of him. People telling me I should act like an adult and just be okay with it... no, it's not okay. I haven't done anything wrong, he constantly want to appear as the victim and blame others and somehow people believe in that without ever being proven anything at all.

I'm just creating boundaries, I want to be as much separated from that individual as possible. I don't want anybody to think I have anything to do with him.

1 hour ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Thanks for the explanation. I really appreciate that you took a moment to explain all this to us. I'm not going to deny that I was a little disappointed with the change, as it ruined a lot of my stories, but I understand that sometimes things change. I also really appreciate that you allow us to reverse the change via Unlock. 

Here is why I made the statement about your character here.
6/17 2020, You suddenly removed me from your list.
The reason is that the WWaniXmlTweaks 0.3 developed in my country automatically includes the CN TAG.
I didn't know that, and I don't know what part of me contains content that I find abhorrent.
and since the TAG is blank, I understand you don't want to see his TAG, 
However, as long as it is blank, I don't think it will work. but I then carefully erase these by hand to avoid incurring your wrath.
I have received an apology from you on this, so I'm done.

1/23 2021, I received a group notification that you are implementing Contexts.
and that it is a Patreon exclusive, I did get WhickedWhims from you the first time to make sure it worked.
But then every time it stopped working due to EA updates, I had to pay you to make sure it worked.
I have sometimes wondered why I pay you to do what you ask me to do.

and I have not received any notification of any RIG changes.
maybe it's a good thing I'm not a popular creator in your mind.
and I feel LAG in sound on 170, and I have seen the new Rig configuration that you are officially distributing.
The RIG file size more than twice as much as the previous one, and I couldn't find Vagina's Rig anywhere in the published material.
I usually play games at LOD1 and feel that I don't need a Mesh that is twice the size of my face in my crotch.
So I am not inclined to support this.

and this time, 169 has completely disappeared, so the tongue is flying around in the air at the border between stage and stage.

17 minutes ago, TLayer said:

Here is why I made the statement about your character here.
6/17 2020, You suddenly removed me from your list.
The reason is that the WWaniXmlTweaks 0.3 developed in my country automatically includes the CN TAG.
I didn't know that, and I don't know what part of me contains content that I find abhorrent.
and since the TAG is blank, I understand you don't want to see his TAG, 
However, as long as it is blank, I don't think it will work. but I then carefully erase these by hand to avoid incurring your wrath.
I have received an apology from you on this, so I'm done.

1/23 2021, I received a group notification that you are implementing Contexts.
and that it is a Patreon exclusive, I did get WhickedWhims from you the first time to make sure it worked.
But then every time it stopped working due to EA updates, I had to pay you to make sure it worked.
I have sometimes wondered why I pay you to do what you ask me to do.

and I have not received any notification of any RIG changes.
maybe it's a good thing I'm not a popular creator in your mind.
and I feel LAG in sound on 170, and I have seen the new Rig configuration that you are officially distributing.
The RIG file size more than twice as much as the previous one, and I couldn't find Vagina's Rig anywhere in the published material.
I usually play games at LOD1 and feel that I don't need a Mesh that is twice the size of my face in my crotch.
So I am not inclined to support this.

and this time, 169 has completely disappeared, so the tongue is flying around in the air at the border between stage and stage.

As a continuous effort to separate myself from the kind of person CN is, I don't want share content that could potentially be supporting him as an individual or his content. I simply explained that to you and I didn't demand anything from you. I wish a person like CN would never be around, but he was, so I had to react and continue to separate myself from him. I wish other content creators wouldn't have been affected by his bullshit but there was no way around it.

Context tags were implemented as an experiment and left on Patreon as I continued to help animators tag their animations before releasing it for all, usually doing it for them for free. I didn't require animators to use context tags, it was up to them, but I like the idea so I kept expanding it. You are in no way required to use context tags, but all the information to use them was always public including me personally helping each and every creator that wanted to use them. If you asked, I would have provided you with a Patreon release to test it or tested things for you. Please don't be afraid to talk to me and ask questions.

The rig changes were shared with other animators, mostly ones that I had conversations with in the past and wanted their opinion on the matter. Once again, don't hesitate to talk to me, all of my communication channels are open for private conversations. Sound is handled by the game itself so if you feel any lag, there's nothing I can do about it, perhaps it was a change in the game. The blender rig size doesn't reflect the rig size or model size in the game itself, as the animated vagina model in game has the size of 150KB. You can download both the blender rig and in-game rig publicly available in the tutorials I've made for animating, these files were always available to everybody.

EDIT: Just want to add, I'm a little disheartened you didn't consider talking to me about the rest of the problems you encounter. It's difficult for me to jump from person to person and cover it all, but if you message me and ask, I will do my best to help.

Edited by TURBODRIVER
2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Yes, but what you are saying here "This recontextualization of teen Sims in the game made them prepubescent " is wrong.

It's objectively wrong, because prebubescent means "relating to or in the period preceding puberty." which is the period that goes from 9-12. They are not prebubescent according to EA and Maxis, because there's a native option to "Mess Around", and they go to prom and high school. 

8 minutes ago, moon knight said:

Yes, but what you are saying here "This recontextualization of teen Sims in the game made them prepubescent " is wrong.

It's objectively wrong, because prebubescent means "relating to or in the period preceding puberty." which is the period that goes from 9-12. They are not prebubescent according to EA and Maxis, because there's a native option to "Mess Around", and they go to prom and high school. 

Numbered age has no place in The Sims, that's a concept you can try to push onto the game but there is no way to be certain of anything. With the provided context, teen Sims are in a constant state of experiencing puberty, therefore they have not completed puberty and there is no defined window as to when they started it other than them aging up from Child to Teen age concept. This puts them in a state where they haven't finished puberty, meaning prepubescent, as prepubescent mean before completing puberty.

Your interpretation of Messing Around being related to sex is subjective and the reason they name it "Mess Around" is because it's not meant to be considered "WooHoo" or sex. Please consider why it has a different name.

I would assume that you are basically always kind, but You did doubt me, even though my Animation do not contain CN content.
and you deleted me, there is no way to change that fact. 
Sorry to discourage you, but I want to leave here the proof in case I am removed from you again.

It certainly says that Contexts is free to cooperate or not, as you say, 
and it was mentioned on the tutorial page for new animators.
Until recently, new animators were must pay to you it work or not. 
at least in my country, The system developer will send you a file to check the operation of the system without you having to inquire
at the time you find out about it. I take it as a cultural difference. 
I can provide evidence of my correspondence with you on this, but I will not pursue it further.

I reading all of your writings on CN. It is written there
The new animating rig introduced in WickedWhims was sent to 15 popular animation creators and 2 popular body model creators for testing and opinion before it was released.
I learned about the new RIG by accident while browsing your site. I don't even know where your channel is to begin with.

I said I downloaded a new RIG, Here is the size of the RIG I downloaded.

01.jpg.2b1da712bca1d0adc8adbc6090a3c632.jpg

image.jpeg.4e1285b895396ab263d2930825603304.jpeg

Although I did find an unnecessary number of RIGs in the anus, Where is Vagina located?.

47 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

therefore they have not completed puberty and there is no defined window as to when they started it other than them aging up from Child to Teen age concept. This puts them in a state where they haven't finished puberty, meaning prepubescent, as prepubescent mean before completing puberty.

But Turbo, teenagers complete puberty at the age of 15 to 17. Being prebubescent means children who still have to begin puberty, but once you have started the changes that go to puberty, you aren't prebubescent anymore. You can't be prebubescent at 16 or 17, even if you are still undergoing puberty.

I get the meaning behind the change, because prebubescent people are children, and any sex mod with children is basically pedophilia, which is disgusting. But I don't see how is it the case here.

Alternatively, you have created the Post Puberty attribute...so why not support for teens with that attribute? Why not trying to automate the attribute to be automatically placed after a certain number of days, integrating it into the vanilla "puberty" mechanics.

Your interpretation of Messing Around being related to sex is subjective and the reason they name it "Mess Around" is because it's not meant to be considered "WooHoo" or sex. Please consider why it has a different name.

It's a good point. I asked myself the same question, I came to the conclusion, I think reasonable, that the changes from whohoo to mess around is for not having any trouble because of the different laws about age of consent around the world.

But at the same time, you should also consider that prepubescent kids don't "mess around".

4 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Oh, this is rich. Claim victim while releasing a doc that originally called him a transphobe. When the guy is trying to reach out to you everywhere his mods are hosted, and until recently used to help people on his discord debug your mods while you banned people for mentioning his. 

Not  to mention you want forgiveness for breaking mods while not giving him any peace by bringing this up after he confessed and moved on. 

That's up there with calling totally-not-rape "forced sex", and allowing Inappropriate Unlock by another author that's totally-not-you.

ETA: oh yeah, this also. 

You should change your name to Patrick Bateman. 

Edited by SoCalExile
16 minutes ago, TLayer said:

I would assume that you are basically always kind, but You did doubt me, even though my Animation do not contain CN content.
and you deleted me, there is no way to change that fact. 
Sorry to discourage you, but I want to leave here the proof in case I am removed from you again.

It certainly says that Contexts is free to cooperate or not, as you say, 
and it was mentioned on the tutorial page for new animators.
Until recently, new animators were must pay to you it work or not. 
at least in my country, The system developer will send you a file to check the operation of the system without you having to inquire
at the time you find out about it. I take it as a cultural difference. 
I can provide evidence of my correspondence with you on this, but I will not pursue it further.

I reading all of your writings on CN. It is written there
The new animating rig introduced in WickedWhims was sent to 15 popular animation creators and 2 popular body model creators for testing and opinion before it was released.
I learned about the new RIG by accident while browsing your site. I don't even know where your channel is to begin with.

I said I downloaded a new RIG, Here is the size of the RIG I downloaded.

Although I did find an unnecessary number of RIGs in the anus, Where is Vagina located?.

I don't really understand what you're saying, but I will just reiterate. You never have to pay for WickedWhims or to develop animations for WickedWhims, the publicly available version is always made for animators to access what's necessary.

I don't know what you're showing me exactly, the animation blend file is the size of about 5MB. You can download it here:

https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139574/creating-basic-animations-in-blender-1

It includes all the bones your asking for and the page includes information on how to animate the vagina.

And again, please, don't hesitate to just ask me for help, I was contacted by other animators about this update and they were all informed where to access necessary resources and what to do.

In addition, using context tags or the animated vagina/anus bones is not required. You were not required to do anything at all, your content was compatible by default, I did my best to handle all of the issues for you. Whether you decide to keep up with the development of the mod or not is up to you, I can't inform everybody individually.

2 minutes ago, SoCalExile said:

Oh, this is rich. Claim victim while releasing a doc that originally called him a transphobe. When the guy is trying to reach out to you everywhere his mods are hosted, and until recently used to help people on his discord debug your mods while you banned people for mentioning his. 

That's up there with calling totally-not-rape "forced sex", and allowing Inappropriate Unlock by another author that's totally-not-you.

You should change your name to Patrick Bateman. 

The document never stated he is a transphobe, I don't possess that kind of information, but I believe other people in the community might have said so. You must have been told that by CN or someone in CN's community and believed it without proof.

I have nothing to do with people calling him out before I published my documentation (end of June). I don't do it myself and I always did my best to stay away from it. Now I spoke up and I will continue to speak up because you and others share incorrect information without attempting to verify it. Nobody on my discord server got banned because of CN's content, my discord server is private and only has about 1000 people.

I encourage you to try verify the information you possess and ask for any proof because this is why I'm speaking up.

23 minutes ago, moon knight said:

But Turbo, teenagers complete puberty at the age of 15 to 17. Being prebubescent means children who still have to begin puberty, but once you have started the changes that go to puberty, you aren't prebubescent anymore. You can't be prebubescent at 16 or 17, even if you are still undergoing puberty.

I get the meaning behind the change, because prebubescent people are children, and any sex mod with children is basically pedophilia, which is disgusting. But I don't see how is it the case here.

Alternatively, you have created the Post Puberty attribute...so why not support for teens with that attribute? Why not trying to automate the attribute to be automatically placed after a certain number of days, integrating it into the vanilla "puberty" mechanics.

It's a good point. I asked myself the same question, I came to the conclusion, I think reasonable, that the changes from whohoo to mess around is for not having any trouble because of the different laws about age of consent around the world.

But at the same time, you should also consider that prepubescent kids don't "mess around".

I don't have much to add to you exept.

You are right prebubescent is the time before the start of puberty (medicly speaking) and the time before the end of puberty (basicly between the start and end) is pubescent. So the explanation is still kinda.... weak?

Edited by SysGhost
19 minutes ago, moon knight said:

You can't be prebubescent at 16 or 17, even if you are still undergoing puberty.

I think you may have missed the part where Turbo explained that there are no years in the game, just a stage, and the teenager stage after the new pack is all about puberty. It really doesn't matter that the older high school kids should be 18, there's no way to separate them from a sim that's just turned 13.

In an ideal world we would have a preteen or early teen stage, marked by smaller frame and underdeveloped sexual anatomy, byt that's not what EA have given us. There's really no use being mad a Turbo, we've got the cards we are dealt.

19 minutes ago, moon knight said:

Trust me, they do.

29 minutes ago, moon knight said:

You're absolutely right to stick with this understanding, and I understand your point on trying to create clear cut difference, but this isn't good enough for me personally. I'm not happy with the state of how teen Sims are represented in the game and that added context is just not something I want to play around with even if I justified it the way you explain it.

The initial idea was to handle this with a Post-Puberty trait, that's why it exists, but contrasted with my current approach I would be forcing a narrative of labeling immature sexually characters as matured and that's not exactly okay.

I can't give you a definitive answer on "if prepubescent kids mess around", I think it's problematic to define exactly what mess around is meant to be exactly.

Edited by TURBODRIVER
15 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

The document never stated he is a transphobe, I don't possess that kind of information, but I believe other people in the community might have said so. You must have been told that by CN or someone in CN's community and believed it without proof.

I have nothing to do with people calling him out before I published my documentation (end of June). I don't do it myself and I always did my best to stay away from it. Now I spoke up and I will continue to speak up because you and others share incorrect information without attempting to verify it. Nobody on my discord server got banned because of CN's content, my discord server is private and only has about 1000 people.

I encourage you to try verify the information you possess and ask for any proof because this is why I'm speaking up.

That's a lie. You posted a screenshot from his Discord with a post of his chaining he was a transphobe which you've edited out since then. 

So you're admitting that while he has attempted to make amends and end the drama, you "continue to speak up" which means you won't bury the hatchet, even now with this crybullying. 

You're playing word games. You got a lot of people banned from several discords pushing a vendetta that you gain from monetarily. 

ETA: End the drama. Make a statement that you will stop trying to pursue the guy. Remove the document or close it out with his confession and state you won't pursue him anymore. You're as much a part of this drama as you claim he is...for ultimately just making a rival mod. 

Edited by SoCalExile