Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Ok I've downloaded and installed clp2011's all in one V3 mod... 

Now every time I go to load my save game I get a CTD and an HDT autosave is created in my saves folder. When I check the HDT log I get this:

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Queue OK
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[01/25/14 14:34:33]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Main Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Suspending ... HUD Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:35]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Code : 0xe06d7363
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000001
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module :
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Address : 0x76aac41f
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module Address : 0x76aac000
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Please help me... starting over might just cause me to uninstall and forget skyrim ever existed... yes I know i'm being dramatic but i'd like to just continue playing my game... Again EVERYTHING was working fine this is out of nowhere and I have no idea what is causing this. I use HDT for hair and TBBP only. I uninstalled all HDT reliant mods and HDT in an attempt to get my game to load that way. I'm still getting CTD on load with HDT autosave... PLEASE HELP

Is there anything wrong with you?

You put the same post at the same time in 4 theads?

Obviously agrees as any atwas not.

A response from me you have here, and there are no other answers, unless you can find another 10 threads, where you can put your "question". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25807-hdt-doesnt-work/page-2 # entry657637

Ok I've downloaded and installed clp2011's all in one V3 mod... 

Now every time I go to load my save game I get a CTD and an HDT autosave is created in my saves folder. When I check the HDT log I get this:

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Queue OK
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[01/25/14 14:34:33]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Main Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Suspending ... HUD Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:35]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Code : 0xe06d7363
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000001
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module :
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Address : 0x76aac41f
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module Address : 0x76aac000
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

Please help me... starting over might just cause me to uninstall and forget skyrim ever existed... yes I know i'm being dramatic but i'd like to just continue playing my game... Again EVERYTHING was working fine this is out of nowhere and I have no idea what is causing this. I use HDT for hair and TBBP only. I uninstalled all HDT reliant mods and HDT in an attempt to get my game to load that way. I'm still getting CTD on load with HDT autosave... PLEASE HELP

Is there anything wrong with you?

You put the same post at the same time in 4 theads?

Obviously agrees as any atwas not.

A response from me you have here, and there are no other answers, unless you can find another 10 threads, where you can put your "question". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25807-hdt-doesnt-work/page-2 # entry657637

Thank you, Yea sorry :( I just didn't know which HDT thread to post the issue in so I tried them all. Please forgive!

Are there any of you who have extensive modding knowledge of this whole HDT physics thing that would mind speculating on translating this to NVSE for New Vegas? My limited knowledge on this thinks that a simple re-written version to apply it to New Vegas might be possible by renaming the bones referenced and making it NVSE compatible, but I'm not real fluent in either SKSE or NVSE. Anyone have any thoughts or advice?

Also, what program should I use to covert .dll files to text and vice versa, should I attack it myself?

Besides the download section is there a topic that shows how much HDT stuff is already available :D?

So far I have:

1 Female hair (xp32's)

2 Skirts

1 Earrings

Besides the download section is there a topic that shows how much HDT stuff is already available :D?

So far I have:

1 Female hair (xp32's)

2 Skirts

1 Earrings

I have

Hairs (mine + friend)

Capes

hdt+coll SOS

Elven ears

And some stuff i am thinking with Candares ideas to.

I have

Hairs (mine + friend)

Capes

hdt+coll SOS

Elven ears

Thats some nice stuff

Are those private?  :angel:

i hope Hydro will see my message.

I really want a pdf tutorial of  'hdtHavokModifier.exe" what is what and for what.
Also a preview window with simple objects for constraints tab (and maybe for collision shapes) ,so we can see what or how  parameters influence the object. Some point arrows or little physics preview ,anything to look what the outcome will be.
I kinda do it blind.
Examples

XP32 skeleton have all the bones for making hdt things ,it only needs skinning for the meshes.ANYONE can make hdt things it way. 

So far I have:

1 Female hair (xp32's)

2 Skirts

1 Earrings

I have

Hairs (mine + friend)

Capes

hdt+coll SOS

Elven ears

What's this about capes? Cloaks of Skyrim? And SOS?

i hope Hydro will see my message.

I really want a pdf tutorial of  'hdtHavokModifier.exe" what is what and for what.

Also a preview window with simple objects for constraints tab (and maybe for collision shapes) ,so we can see what or how  parameters influence the object. Some point arrows or little physics preview ,anything to look what the outcome will be.

I kinda do it blind.

Examples

XP32 skeleton have all the bones for making hdt things ,it only needs skinning for the meshes.ANYONE can make hdt things it way. 

An editor with preview is planing to develop.

It may cost me months.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick tutorial for you monsto

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

Type HDT Havok Path and click OK (Make sure to use caps where shown)

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

Click save as and do the same for the _1 body/armour.

it doesn't matter if the body is cbbe or unp as long as it is weighted for bbp.

*edit* :( Just read your edit, well it can still be useful for others.

Does this also work for armor and clothing? Used this because I had trouble with crushed breast bug, on some of my dead female opponents, also the animation of the body seems to work better, I figured that IF i do this also with all my armors and clothing, I might have same result?! 

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, I saw a mod in here about hdt skirt? o.o is it still working?

Yep, but the hdt skirt mod here have some clipping issues, but you could give it a try to see if it works for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As there is 'only' an OLD HDT support thread I'm seeing around, this is where I'm posting THIS :

Warning !! I have absolutely no idea if all this stuff is designed to work together or not but...

I am using XP32/Groovtama skeleton designed for HDT PE, HDT PE 28/02/2014, HDT Havok Object 4 All (don't remember the version), HDT Ponytail and the Manga Body.

AND

I have a lot of issues with CTDs on loading/after loading (yep, loading works but then game crashes after 1 or 2 seconds in game) and the super crazy butts/boobs (they come from space, or whatever exists around a cell and after being given to its NPC they are just going crazy, being completely not stable and polygons going from left to back to right to front to up to down to left to... you got it.)

So, after a few attempts at using the JFF v4 program, I think I've found something interesting :

I modified hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml twice. 

What I did:

1st time : set all the Advanced Properties of all visible named skeleton parts (I think this is what all the JFF program is about) to 0... Weird thing is that 0 is not accepted for Gravity Factor but in this case we don't give a sh*t.

Loaded a game, it worked. But when moving/running around, butt and boobs were not moving, actually they were staying where my PC's body was loaded... meaning I could move but butt and boobs couldn't, like if x,y,z axises were frozen for them.

Then used the old Alt+TAB trick to not quit/launch the game like a n00b when it is useless.

2nd time : set all the Advanced Properties of all visible named skeleton parts to 1.

Alt+TAB-ing again and getting back into the game.

Changed cell and the boobs and butt got back from 'space' to my PC and I could move with them attached to my PC's body, but the butt had the crazy bug ! Weird thing is that the boobs didn't...

SO, I think maybe the thing is that some variables are going from 0 to 1 (or from 0 to another value between 0 and 1) during the loading and that is what is causing CTDs and crazy boobs/butt behavior. I mean what happened to my PC looked exactly like what is happening to NPCs having a crazy boob/butt behavior in my game so it can't be a coincidence, right ? 

• 11 months later...

Greetings, I saw a mod in here about hdt skirt? o.o is it still working?

Yep, but the hdt skirt mod here have some clipping issues, but you could give it a try to see if it works for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As there is 'only' an OLD HDT support thread I'm seeing around, this is where I'm posting THIS :

Warning !! I have absolutely no idea if all this stuff is designed to work together or not but...

I am using XP32/Groovtama skeleton designed for HDT PE, HDT PE 28/02/2014, HDT Havok Object 4 All (don't remember the version), HDT Ponytail and the Manga Body.

AND

I have a lot of issues with CTDs on loading/after loading (yep, loading works but then game crashes after 1 or 2 seconds in game) and the super crazy butts/boobs (they come from space, or whatever exists around a cell and after being given to its NPC they are just going crazy, being completely not stable and polygons going from left to back to right to front to up to down to left to... you got it.)

So, after a few attempts at using the JFF v4 program, I think I've found something interesting :

I modified hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml twice. 

What I did:

1st time : set all the Advanced Properties of all visible named skeleton parts (I think this is what all the JFF program is about) to 0... Weird thing is that 0 is not accepted for Gravity Factor but in this case we don't give a sh*t.

Loaded a game, it worked. But when moving/running around, butt and boobs were not moving, actually they were staying where my PC's body was loaded... meaning I could move but butt and boobs couldn't, like if x,y,z axises were frozen for them.

Then used the old Alt+TAB trick to not quit/launch the game like a n00b when it is useless.

2nd time : set all the Advanced Properties of all visible named skeleton parts to 1.

Alt+TAB-ing again and getting back into the game.

Changed cell and the boobs and butt got back from 'space' to my PC and I could move with them attached to my PC's body, but the butt had the crazy bug ! Weird thing is that the boobs didn't...

SO, I think maybe the thing is that some variables are going from 0 to 1 (or from 0 to another value between 0 and 1) during the loading and that is what is causing CTDs and crazy boobs/butt behavior. I mean what happened to my PC looked exactly like what is happening to NPCs having a crazy boob/butt behavior in my game so it can't be a coincidence, right ? 

I have the crazy boob bugg as well.....How do you fix it?

Archived