HDT doesn't work ?

Hokay, I found out what was wrong in my case, at least.

Get ready to laugh...

I have a wireless keyboard, and it will ocassionally drop letters because of signal issues or electrogremlins or whatever, so while I thought I'd manually created a folder called "Plugins", I'd actually made one called "Pugins".

Bounce works in-game now. Looks really good, way WAY better than animation-based bounce, though IMO the falloff (not sure what it's called: the number of bounces it takes to come to a full stop) still needs to be reduced a wee bit.

Next comes applying this to capes and hairs!

Get ready to laugh...

I have a wireless keyboard, and it will ocassionally drop letters because of signal issues or electrogremlins or whatever, so while I thought I'd manually created a folder called "Plugins", I'd actually made one called "Pugins".

Bounce works in-game now. Looks really good, way WAY better than animation-based bounce, though IMO the falloff (not sure what it's called: the number of bounces it takes to come to a full stop) still needs to be reduced a wee bit.

This is probably the most unusual cause of which I've ever heard.  :lol:

Get ready to laugh...

can't say that I would keep using that keybroad. it'd be time to litter my driveway with pieces of crushed plastic. . .  which I've done a number of times to various controllers/mice/kb's that operated like that. 

It's not that big a deal. This comp is mostly an internet/games/art machine (and for gaming I use this instead of the KB), so it mostly just means proofreading my internet posts, which I already do anyway. If I were doing lots of writing or coding on this machine, then it'd be a problem.

Ok I've downloaded and installed clp2011's all in one V3 mod... 

Now every time I go to load my save game I get a CTD and an HDT autosave is created in my saves folder. When I check the HDT log I get this:

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Queue OK
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[01/25/14 14:34:33]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Main Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Suspending ... HUD Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:35]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Code : 0xe06d7363
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000001
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module :
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Address : 0x76aac41f
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module Address : 0x76aac000
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Please help me... starting over might just cause me to uninstall and forget skyrim ever existed... yes I know i'm being dramatic but i'd like to just continue playing my game... Again EVERYTHING was working fine this is out of nowhere and I have no idea what is causing this. I use HDT for hair and TBBP only. I uninstalled all HDT reliant mods and HDT in an attempt to get my game to load that way. I'm still getting CTD on load with HDT autosave... PLEASE HELP

Now every time I go to load my save game I get a CTD and an HDT autosave is created in my saves folder. When I check the HDT log I get this:

hdtPhysicsExtensions

Please help me... starting over might just cause me to uninstall and forget skyrim ever existed... yes I know i'm being dramatic but i'd like to just continue playing my game... Again EVERYTHING was working fine this is out of nowhere and I have no idea what is causing this. I use HDT for hair and TBBP only. I uninstalled all HDT reliant mods and HDT in an attempt to get my game to load that way. I'm still getting CTD on load with HDT autosave... PLEASE HELP

The first, with the log attaches.

Thank you.

As it stands, you have correctly installed HDT Havok object and xml.

Did you also overwrite the DLL?

This error looks familiar, from 12:29. For me personally, but not 10.25.

Do you use ENB?

Your CPU power should be enough really.

Does that only one save file?

Have you ever tried to load older saves and then this savegame?

HDT actually leaves nothing in the savegame.

But depending on the location of the saves and installed mods and number of attendants comes to CTD.

HDT's just polite to issue an error log that does not necessarily mean that it must be due to HDT.

When a Save of HDT automatically (Error-Save) created, you can not load it in the regular case.

These entries have made my skyrim stable.

You can find the Skyrim.ini in your documents / myGames / skyrim.

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 2000.0

bEnableLogging = 0

bLoadDebugInformation = 0

iMaxMemoryPageSize = 8192

iMinMemoryPageSize = 256

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes = 8388608

fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.6

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 1.6

hdtPhysicsExtensions

The first, with the log attaches.

Thank you.

As it stands, you have correctly installed HDT Havok object and xml.

Did you also overwrite the DLL?

This error looks familiar, from 12:29. For me personally, but not 10.25.

Do you use ENB?

Your CPU power should be enough really.

Does that only one save file?

Have you ever tried to load older saves and then this savegame?

HDT actually leaves nothing in the savegame.

But depending on the location of the saves and installed mods and number of attendants comes to CTD.

HDT's just polite to issue an error log that does not necessarily mean that it must be due to HDT.

When a Save of HDT automatically (Error-Save) created, you can not load it in the regular case.

These entries have made my skyrim stable.

You can find the Skyrim.ini in your documents / myGames / skyrim.

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 2000.0

bEnableLogging = 0

bLoadDebugInformation = 0

iMaxMemoryPageSize = 8192

iMinMemoryPageSize = 256

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes = 8388608

fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.6

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 1.6

Thank you again! Sorry for posting in multiple threads. I have been using HDT for some time without issue and this is the first time. I installed and overwrote the .dll file as instructed. HDT was working perfectly up until now so it must have been installed properly. I use Phinix ENB with Skyrim and have Waitbusyrender=true. My game crashes now with all save games no matter what I try. I am forced to start a new game.

In my Skyrim INI I have set:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

I will try your settings with my Skyrim to see if this is more stable for me.

Thank you again.
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, i use CBBE body, its priority 0 in the picture

Oh no no, it doesn't work like that. You need to convert the CBBE body into a TBBP or CBBP enabled one too because the default CBBE body doesn't support breast/butt physics. 

1. Open Bodyslide.exe under Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Bodyslide.exe

2. On the new window, under the Outfit/Body dropdown, select:

CalienteBody BBP/CalienteBodyAdvanced BBP - for Breast only support

or

CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP - for Breast + Butt support

3. Preset dropdown, choose the body shape you prefer. If you want the default CBBE shape, just choose CBBE.

4. Click "Create Bodies". It will change your female body into having the breast/butt support. Good luck.

Amazing ........it works. With no HDT 's added, it works. I did throw hdtphysicsExtensions.dll & hdtextensionsDefualtBBP.xml in my Data/SKSE/Plugins/ but it works. Couldn't find  either Callentebodtadvdanced BPP or TPP ...... umm outfit/body? I'll look again.

Oh no no, it doesn't work like that. You need to convert the CBBE body into a TBBP or CBBP enabled one too because the default CBBE body doesn't support breast/butt physics. 

or

3. Preset dropdown, choose the body shape you prefer. If you want the default CBBE shape, just choose CBBE.

4. Click "Create Bodies". It will change your female body into having the breast/butt support. Good luck.

Amazing ........it works. With no HDT 's added, it works. I did throw hdtphysicsExtensions.dll & hdtextensionsDefualtBBP.xml in my Data/SKSE/Plugins/ but it works. Couldn't find  either Callentebodtadvdanced BPP or TPP ...... umm outfit/body? I'll look again.

Try reinstalling Bodyslide. I had the same problem and I just installed it after all again then I had CalientBodyAdvanced T/BBP

or

Try reinstalling Bodyslide. I had the same problem and I just installed it after all again then I had CalientBodyAdvanced T/BBP

By reinstalling Bodyslide, you mean reinstall CBBE? the only mod I have with a bodyslide is CBBE.

or

By reinstalling Bodyslide, you mean reinstall CBBE? the only mod I have with a bodyslide is CBBE.

Did you installed this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

If not do it then you should get CalientBodyAdvanced T/BBP.

or

Did you installed this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

If not do it then you should get CalientBodyAdvanced T/BBP.

That got it, thanks. Now I need to figure out what that HDT Havok object does. Outfits & Armor? maybe this

BodySlide Outfits and Mods at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community ?

Would this have worked?

meshes CBBE TBBP at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community