9 minutes ago, Boret92 said:

It looks like characters that are added trough a mod don't work as masters

Followers built with the correct Factions/Settings  work fine in FSM - Interesting NPC's is a good example of this.

Toys & Love animations not working is most likely an issue with your installation as nobody else has reported any T&L problems thus far.

Edited by Bane Master
On 9/11/2022 at 9:46 AM, Boret92 said:

I think I found part of the issue. It looks like characters that are added trough a mod don't work as masters, at least that is the case for me. Only thing still not working are Toys animation Sexlab works fine. So I guess it has something to do with my installation or ingame MCM settings.

First thing to check... Does the Toys&Love MCM - Setup Tab - Installation Test... pass or fail?

If fail, this mod of course won't have any luck playing scenes. Use... Animation Scenes Not Working / Steps to fix if the test in MCM failed

Did some debugging on why follower is not eligible in MCM to be enslaved. Turns out the issue is because follower is a DF follower. If I recruit another follower (from same mod author) they do indeed show up in MCM. Reverted to prior save and reversed recruiting order. First one (DF) does not show up but second one does.

So if follower is DF they cannot be enslaved? For future release, please consider allowing DF followers to be enslaved and suspend their DF status until (if ever :-)) rescued (does Submissive Lola have something like that?).

12 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Did some debugging on why follower is not eligible in MCM to be enslaved. Turns out the issue is because follower is a DF follower. If I recruit another follower (from same mod author) they do indeed show up in MCM. Reverted to prior save and reversed recruiting order. First one (DF) does not show up but second one does.

So if follower is DF they cannot be enslaved? For future release, please consider allowing DF followers to be enslaved and suspend their DF status until (if ever :-)) rescued (does Submissive Lola have something like that?).

Most of the follower oriented mods have that problem. On both the slave and master selection.

Edited by BigOnes69
20 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What happens with the follower and what is she doing once she is enslaved ?

If she is at a different place than the pc, whats the sense of it ?

How does this works with Lola, since in Lola the follower would be the playgirl anyway, if not the mastress ?

The follower will stay by their Master and may be used as a sex toy depending on MCM settings.  Innkeepers may know about slaves in their area, once you find a slave you can either buy them out, run away with them or  leave them to their fate.

None at all - and so Masters only use their slaves if the PC is in the area

Lola Masters & Buyers are excluded, if your playgirl is enslaved then you and your master will just have to free her or find another one...

On 9/16/2022 at 5:30 AM, Bane Master said:

Correct -  Lola masters & buyers and SD masters are also excluded (although SD style follower enslavement is available via the FSM SD plugin).

Problem is that SD only gets updated yearly making it extremely boring. Lola is updated all the time. I dont know why modders always choose to support SD all the time they should have their mods support Lola. Its the same popularity.

On 9/7/2022 at 12:39 AM, Bane Master said:

Ok - I have a beta version of FSM with an SL Defeat follower enslavement plugin.

What I need now are a couple of volunteers to test it - if anyone is willing to give it a try please drop me a PM.

As it was my request I'll try to help with testing of course - wrote you a PM already last Saturday. Please check your message box.

Simple slavery just dumps you into a big mod (Lola, SD, etc.) or releases you.   No simple outcomes (so many possible owners for the follower with your mod). 

The ability to sell your follower to anyone (shop owners, etc.) is pretty amazing.  It would be great if the follower could sell the PC into slavery too or the bandits/enemies that defeat PC, sells the PC to another camp (using the same allocation mechanism for the follower).  

On 9/22/2022 at 7:47 PM, gamer100000 said:

The MCM just says install and nothing happens?

The following helped me:
1. Run with the mod, click Install in MCM - nothing will happen, MCM will hang. Save game.
2. Exit the game, turn off the mod in MO2, enter the game - save again.
3. Reactivated the mod in MO2, start the game and installed the mod again.
Then the mod starts correctly.

What's New in Version 1.05

• Added Plugin for Sexlab Defeat - Defeat aggressors may decide to enslave followers that they have defeated and assaulted
  • Slaves will not react to Bard performances
  • External mods may now designate NPCs as enslaveable
  • External mods can now specify the Outfit to be worn when enslaving a follower

The SL Defeat Plugin was developed using SL Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 24112021 and is compatible with the Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6) by AndrewLRG

It has not been tested with other versions of SL Defeat but should be compatible so long as Followers are assaulted after being defeated.

Enslavement depends on a number of factors in addition to the chance set in the FSM MCM:

Spoiler

• The follower must have been assaulted after being defeated
  • To be a valid master an aggressor has to have either hit or had sex with the follower during the encounter
  • The selected aggressor must also be a valid FSM Master and be ActorTypeNPC or in the list of valid Slaver Races in Utility.json
  • Each aggressor can only enslave one Follower
  • The aggressor must be within 200' of the Follower when the enslave event fires.
  • The player must either be > 25' from the Follower or also have been Defeated.

19 hours ago, Herowynne said:

EDIT: My issue was with the Simple Slavery Support setting for Enslavement to Aggressor.

Apologies - I didn't see the original post so not sure what you were asking.

Defeat Enslavement to Aggressor plugin settings are the chance that when defeated and assaulted followers are enslaved to their aggressors (if this happens they won't be sent to SS)  

Simple Slavery plugin setting is the chance that, if you are sold by simple slavery, your nearby follower(s) will be sent to SS and sold with you. This might happen if you are defeated but your aggressors don't enslave your followers as  above - "Enslavement to Aggressor" is a confusing description of the SS plugin function now we have a defeat plugin, I'll change it in the next version.

Edited by Bane Master
2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Simple Slavery plugin setting is the chance that, if you are sold by simple slavery, your nearby follower(s) will be sent to SS and sold with you.

When you say "Simple Slavery plugin setting" are you referring to the Simple Slavery checkbox on the System Settings page?

What do you mean by "chance"? Is there a random chance that followers will or won't be sold after the auction of the player?

20221002132901_1.jpg.026fac43612ee44a61bbbd9ced780dec.jpg

39 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

When you say "Simple Slavery plugin setting" are you referring to the Simple Slavery checkbox on the System Settings page?

No - that just disables or enables the plugin entirely, the % chance setting is on the Simple Slavery page of the FSM MCM

41 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Is there a random chance that followers will or won't be sold after the auction of the player?

The random chance is whether the Follower is sent to simple slavery with the player or not - if they are sent, they will be sold (unless the player is freed, in which case they are too)

• 2 weeks later...

Can there be an option where my follower is send to a random master when defeated by the mod defeat. Have the issue that a follower is enslaved during combat, then another follower kills the master. Therefore follower was only enslaved for a few seconds. Maybe I need to set up defeat differently. 

On 10/12/2022 at 4:41 AM, Bane Master said:

Being freed in this scenario is working as intended - I have no plans to change it

Yes that needs to be there, the mod works. Is just that could enslaved follower and master be send away from pc (defeat scenario) so that I can do the quest of asking the innkeeper where my follower was last seen and go for the rescue. And no just free follower in a instant because master is a few meters away. There is an option in the mcm to enslave follower to a ransom master. Could that be used for defeated followers?

Awesome mod.   

I really like this mod but I have run into some issues:

1. It seems that I cannot get Serana enslaved? I'm using NFF and Serana is imported to the framework. I have started conversation with her and tried re-recruit her and trade something with her but still she isn't in the MCM follower list where all other housecarls are listed properly.

2. If player is sent to Simple Slavery ++ and then sold to Public Whore, I will see the notification that my followers were sold as slaves but then in the MCM they are still in the follower list instead of the slave list. 

3. Sometimes when player just gets into the slave market of Simple Slavery ++, the follower will be already sold. And I find one time the owner was Serana and the other time this happened the owner was the player. I checked both's formIDs were not in Master.json.

4 hours ago, w740su said:

I cannot get Serana enslaved?

Serena is not a valid slave because she does not have the ActorTypeNPC keyword. Given her role in the game enslaving her could cause major issues and I wouldn't recommend it - but if you want to take the risk you can add the keyword to her Non-Player Character (Actor) record.

5 hours ago, w740su said:

. If player is sent to Simple Slavery ++ and then sold to Public Whore, I will see the notification that my followers were sold as slaves but then in the MCM they are still in the follower list instead of the slave list. 

This implies that FSM has attempted to enslave the Followers but failed for some reason - there have been no other reports of this so can you provide a script log from when this happens please

5 hours ago, w740su said:

Sometimes when player just gets into the slave market of Simple Slavery ++, the follower will be already sold. And I find one time the owner was Serana and the other time this happened the owner was the player.

Again please can you provide a log from when this happens and I'll take a look