Posted (edited)

Just wanted to say thank you for adding the Enslave on load feature, as you know had an issue or two with setup but it now appears to be working properly, I have all 8 of the followers i wanted enslaved on game launch which gives me an excuse to create my own quests for myself exploring and looting camps in hopes of freeing them.

Edit: ah I may have spoken to soon, for some reason emancipation dialogue for innkeepers is not displaying anymore.

Edit of the Edit: wait, no I figured it out, it only shows for npc's that have already been followers which follows the same logic as what you described on the file page. enslaved on launch skips them becoming followers obviously therefore, the play has no description to describe to them. (At least I'm assuming that's how it's meant to work. if nothing else, its immersive).

Edited by Rosvinar
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

for some reason emancipation dialogue for innkeepers is not displaying anymore.

If your enslave_on_load followers were taken by hostiles (bandits, vampires warlocks etc.) then in week or so you may find Guards have some rumours about where slavers can be found, as of V1.600 Innkeepers will only know about Slaves belonging to local NPCs 😉

Edited by Bane Master
On 12/22/2023 at 4:36 AM, Bane Master said:

Many thanks  - all ideas/thoughts welcome.

If I do add any other activities for slaves I'll ensure they can be toggled from the MCM (as Sex is now).

Please consider looking up for this one too. I'm excited for new features 🤩🤩🤩

12 hours ago, Bane Master said:

If your enslave_on_load followers were taken by hostiles (bandits, vampires warlocks etc.) then in week or so you may find Guards have some rumours about where slavers can be found, as of V1.600 Innkeepers will only know about Slaves belonging to local NPCs 😉

ah, that explains it, I forgot you put that in the changelog, I have only hostile locations enabled. makes alot more sense now.

15 hours ago, gender65 said:

is there any chance that it will be fixed?

If anyone is willing to explain what doesn't work and post a papyrus log of the issue occurring then yes there's a chance,  however little/no detail and no papyrus log = no chance. 

Is there a way to increase the limit for those of us with a powerful enough rig?

Or an MCM option? I like how this is more immersion than captive followers. Even if I can't get it to update to your skse without breaking the game.

(Not having it updated forces me to stop NPCs from talking to me first via turning off the AI or else I crash).

Posted (edited)

If I use the formdata syntax, can I enslave a follower to a specific NPC?

Like so:

{
    "enslave_followers_on_load" :
     [
        "__formData|Nicky.esp|0x175803"
      ],
    "master_types" :
    [
        "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x1a677"
	]
}

Thanks

Edit:

Looks like I need to add a stanza to Masters.json

"npc_jarl_balgruuf" :
        [
            "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x1a677"
        ],

then place the stanza name into the OnGameLoad json

{
    "enslave_followers_on_load" :
     [
        "__formData|Nicky.esp|0x175803"
      ],
    "master_types" :
    [
        "npc_jarl_balgruuf"
    ]
}

Edited by stillnofunnylogin
Correction
On 5/12/2024 at 5:20 PM, phobos33 said:

Agreed! Once married the followers will

1)Never be your followers again EVER.

2)have complete different dialogues indicating loyalty(They become hostile once their master is harmed)to their master OR unwilling submissiveness.

I can understand the appeal of having consequences from letting your followers stay enslaved for a long time, but I don't think option 1 is a very practical suggestion. If, like me, you play one save for a long time then having permanent effects like that can come back to bite you, either because you want to use them again, or because it adds incompatibility. 

I think 2 is more on the right track for a consequence, something like a subjugation value that builds up the longer they are enslaved and then decays once they are freed. At low subjugation levels, confidence or aggression for an npc could be reduced. At higher levels they dont fight or go straight into a surrender/downed against enemies that are valid masters when combat starts. Maybe different lines too? At the highest level of subjugation they could be "broken" and not really capable of anything until they are taken to a location or npc that can fix them after a few days for a price. 

I have no idea how hard that would be to implement but I think it would be a good direction if Bane wants to add more features. I think it would be easy to turn off at least, since an MCM button that just locks subjugation at 0 would prevent it

14 hours ago, fallen1 said:

Is there a way to increase the limit for those of us with a powerful enough rig?

Unfortunately adding a slot requires the CK and (at the last count) requires 22 steps to configure it - so no it's not simple

7 hours ago, johnhamm said:

I can understand the appeal of having consequences from letting your followers stay enslaved for a long time, but I don't think option 1 is a very practical suggestion. If, like me, you play one save for a long time then having permanent effects like that can come back to bite you, either because you want to use them again, or because it adds incompatibility. 

I think 2 is more on the right track for a consequence, something like a subjugation value that builds up the longer they are enslaved and then decays once they are freed. At low subjugation levels, confidence or aggression for an npc could be reduced. At higher levels they dont fight or go straight into a surrender/downed against enemies that are valid masters when combat starts. Maybe different lines too? At the highest level of subjugation they could be "broken" and not really capable of anything until they are taken to a location or npc that can fix them after a few days for a price. 

I have no idea how hard that would be to implement but I think it would be a good direction if Bane wants to add more features. I think it would be easy to turn off at least, since an MCM button that just locks subjugation at 0 would prevent it

Yes! You elaborated wonderfully. Either of the 2 ideas implemented in the mod is exciting for me as it adds the necessary immersion to sexlab nsfw skyrim. Then again it's Bane's(the boss) call.

Posted (edited)

You know, I'd never tried stealing a follower before but I did just now and I was wondering if the bounty was supposed to be added immediately or if it takes effect a day after.

The papyrus log seems perfectly normal

FSM: Steal Slave for Sofia Bounty = 1100

And no errors or anything there, I just wasn't expecting to just be able to walk out of solitude from the front gate, but no one seemed to mind, even talking to the guards presented no reaction from them.

Edited by ttpt
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ttpt said:

FSM: Steal Slave for Sofia Bounty = 1100

I've tested and seems to be working as expected for me

The bounty is with the ex-Master's crime faction not the town, also - if the Master does not see you run off with the slave, there is a random delay of up to a few hours before they discover what you have done and place a bounty on you.

Who/and in what location was Sofia's owner?

Edited by Bane Master

Hi, i want to start off by saying that this is a fantastic mod and you've done some fantastic work with this! I did have a question though. Do you have any plans to increase the amount of followers that can become slaves? Either way keep up the great work :)))

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Bane Master said:

The bounty is with the ex-Master's crime faction not the town, also - if the Master does not see you run off with the slave, there is a random delay of up to a few hours before they discover what you have done and place a bounty on you.

It was one of those hydragogon NPC's that move around towns, seems to have the solitude crime faction, but yeah, I just picked her up at the inn in solitude and went straight to the town door and said hi to the guard by the gate, so the delay of a few hours may be responsible, since this took me less than an in game hour. As for the exact timing when the message for the bounty shows up in the log and when I actually took her, I can't say, I wasn't checking the log when I was doing it.

The bounty seemed small enough that I decided I could probably get away with just paying the bounty if I got caught. Once I get back to playing I'm sure the bounty will show up eventually.

Edited by ttpt
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Checking his factions again, he actually has the TownSolitudeFaction, which is different from the Name:Haafingar EditorID:CrimeFactionHaafingar faction.

So yeah, turns out he wont report crimes basically so hey free stealing back of your followers if you find an NPC set up like that.

The solution would be to add the proper crime factions to those NPCs either through a plugin or maybe through SPID.

EDIT: the game does have a

WIGenericCrimeFaction "Crime Faction so crimes against created actors are registered" [FACT:000522B6]

which may not be that tough to apply to hydra NPC via SPID, but I'm not entirely sure which faction registers the bounty, possibly the location, but hey, someone will get a bounty placed at least, I'll look into it.

EDIT2: even when manually added to the haafingar crime faction he doesn't seems to want to put up a bounty for solitude when just taking the slave, the NPC in particular is Juba Malik from the hydra mod. Enslaving the same follower to him again and taking them doesn't trigger the bounty either even if I talk right in his face.

Enslaving the follower to vanilla solitude NPCs and taking them does trigger the bounty correctly. So I'm a bit stumped at the moment.

Edited by ttpt
3 hours ago, MellowDrama said:

btw i dont know why but the game keeps telling FSM is missing/not installed when i try to load an old game.

starting a new game it just never loads the mcm

Same issue.  Doesn't appear to be any of the mods in my load order causing it.  Doesn't appear even with bare minimum mods.

9 hours ago, MellowDrama said:

starting a new game it just never loads the mcm

6 hours ago, Greyzen said:

Doesn't appear even with bare minimum mods.

To be able to look into this you need to let me know what version of Skyrim you are using and post a papyrus log of starting the new game with FSM installed. Without that I can't help.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

To be able to look into this you need to let me know what version of Skyrim you are using and post a papyrus log of starting the new game with FSM installed. Without that I can't help.

Papyrus.0.logdoes this count? here's mine, can't seems to find any reference to FSM. 
Edit: sorry the previous one were after selection in alternate start And this the true new game onesPapyrus.0 New Game.log

Edited by KatsuragiYoshiro
19 hours ago, ttpt said:

the NPC in particular is Juba Malik

Ok - I have a solution for this, FSM will now use the Crime Faction for the Master's current location if the Master has no Crime Faction.

This will cover the vast majority of cases but if a Master was in a none location (and bear in mind most non hostile NPC actors in the game are in a Location) there still won't be a Crime Faction.

The question then is what do people think of making a 3rd and final fall-back a check to see if the slave has a Crime Faction and using that if present?

Regardless of implementing fall-back 3 or not I should have an update ready to go sometime tomorrow.

(Also found and fixed a minor bug in the mod install/update scripts - I don't think it's responsible for the 3 reports of LE problems but you never know...)

5 hours ago, KatsuragiYoshiro said:

And this the true new game onesPapyrus.0 New Game.log

I've checked the Log and as you say there is no mention of FSM - if "Follower Slavery Mod.esp" was being loaded I would expect to see some traces in the log.

My only suggestion is to try the upcoming release (tomorrow) and see if the fix in that makes a difference - if not I'm pretty much out of ideas

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I've checked the Log and as you say there is no mention of FSM - if "Follower Slavery Mod.esp" was being loaded I would expect to see some traces in the log.

My only suggestion is to try the upcoming release (tomorrow) and see if the fix in that makes a difference - if not I'm pretty much out of ideas

Allright. It is weird, i've check the plugin and its on but in game it didn't even detect the esp.