Possible feature for future... Other than losing your follower, there is little incentive for rescuing your follower. Maybe a debuff that is applied until follower is rescued. E.g. "Guilt", Magicka and Stamina regeneration reduction. Or maybe follower's captor sends thugs after you to attempt to capture you as well.

Just an idea, but death alternative support would greatly increase the interactivity of this mod. Every defeat, even if without player enslavement could mean your follower ends up captured, giving good opportunity for you to save or join them sooner.

9 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Wow, awesome work! This is something I've often thought about and I'm glad to see it realized.

Do you have any plans for additional outcomes when freeing your followers? For example, a bandit chief might demand a trade, allowing the player's follower to go free if the player takes their place as a slave. From there it can hook into a mod like SD+.

I'm open to ideas ?

I'm not sure I'd go with the current SD version but I believe there is a major update coming, so certainly something to look into going forward.

8 hours ago, LaRem. said:

Dear author, please do for LE

AFAIK it should work fine with LE and the LE versions of required and supported mods - I haven't tested it though hence I have marked it N/A on the OP

If anyone is using successfully (or not!) please let me know and I'll update the OP accordingly.

6 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Other than losing your follower, there is little incentive for rescuing your follower. Maybe a debuff that is applied until follower is rescued. E.g. "Guilt", Magicka and Stamina regeneration reduction. Or maybe follower's captor sends thugs after you to attempt to capture you as well.

A "Guilt" debuff is certainly possible - but what about the people playing a Character who doesn't give  a damn and just uses followers without a thought? Also so many mods reduce Magicka, Stamina etc. I'm not sure if adding another is improving gameplay?

Sending Thugs after you - not sure about the rationale for that one.

6 hours ago, Durante said:

Just an idea, but death alternative support would greatly increase the interactivity of this mod. Every defeat, even if without player enslavement could mean your follower ends up captured, giving good opportunity for you to save or join them sooner.

Death Alternative support is already available if you are using Simple Slavery++ 6.3.16+. What other DA outcomes do you think could result in Follower Enslavement?

4 hours ago, Lordwraith92 said:

hey all great mod, just some questions

when this mod is installed does it give off a menu notication or anything? a way to tell if its working? because i haven't gotten anything let

A short while after loading the game with FSM installed you should see the message "FSM Menu Installed". You can then open the "Follower Slavery" MCM page , "Install" and hit "Install Plugins" to start the Mod.

As there are no other reports of the MCM failing to appear I suspect there is something wrong with your save game or setup.  @VirginMarie has written a good guide to troubleshooting this issue  Toys MCM or other mod's MCM is not showing.

Seems to work well so far. Tested sslv and via mcm enslavement.  If I sneak in (was hostile scenario), the owners do get busy with the slave follower.

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

AFAIK it should work fine with LE

Did a quick test and it works in LE as well.  At least the MCM enslavement.  I also tested with SSLV which partially failed (follower was transported there but not sold afterwards) but that is likely because I have an old version of SSLV (and no actual enslavement mods) on the profile I used for testing.

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm open to ideas ?

Then I'll just throw some of my random thoughts at you ;)
Some (immersion) feature ideas;

Spoiler

In SS++

• while in the cell: have a (blocking?) topic on the follower with appropriate dialog like  `what will happen to us now?' / `I'm not afraid. You will escape and come for me, I know it.' / ...
  • Have the option of having the follower(s) sold first, possibly somehow giving a hint to where they may go to.
    • (but only an option as may not want to wait through multiple auction events
    • Likely more work as not natively supported by SSLV?

Post Rescue: to prevent the end from being a bit anti-climactic: a simple post rescue moment with the follower to prove closure eg a conversation; `Thank you for coming for me/I almost lost hope, but there you were/Thank you so much/...' ...  `But now I want to forget about it as soon as possible. Let's not talk about it ever again.'

More rescue game play mechanisms are always nice. 

Spoiler

Though I've not really tested any other than innkeeper rumor confirming I was in the right area, and killing of hostile master so not sure what else is already there.

• Like more ways to get hints.  Happened to have a dog following me in my quick test so thought: if you have a dog and are close, like in the right location; have the dog find the follower.
  • Also different ways to rescue/steps needed for that.

8 minutes ago, MTB said:

Did a quick test and it works in LE as well.  At least the MCM enslavement.  I also tested with SSLV which partially failed

That's positive news about LE, the auction failure in SSLV is likely because the old version didn't send the SSLV ModEvent FSM uses to trigger the follower enslavement.

10 minutes ago, MTB said:

In SS++

The blocking topic is certainly a possibility, actually auctioning followers using SSLV mechanics is outside the scope of FSM I think, might be a nice update for SSLV though ?

Post rescue dialogue, again possible - but I'm really bad at creating CK dialogue, what little dialogue you see in FSM atm is the result of many hours and much swearing

13 minutes ago, MTB said:

more ways to get hints.

I think the Dog is a bit niche but yes, suggestions around tracing Followers, particularly those enslaved to hostiles would be good.

Different ways to rescue, we have, buy, run away, and kill (hostiles) - not sure what else there could be.

Thanks for taking the time to get involved!

6 hours ago, Bane Master said:

AFAIK it should work fine with LE and the LE versions of required and supported mods - I haven't tested it though hence I have marked it N/A on the OP

If anyone is using successfully (or not!) please let me know and I'll update the OP accordingly.

Based on when I was testing the earlier beta versions, I can tell you its solid in LE, at least back at that point, for the MCM enslavement and outcomes from that... but what I can't say is if its soft dependencies all work as expected... SD+, SS etc.

Sending Thugs after you - not sure about the rationale for that one.

If you wanted to get into a quest/story line, the thugs could be slavers, off to find more prey. They figure hey, getting the Dragonborn's friends was easy, but their real target is the Dragonborn who will fetch a much higher price in the market, given that the Dragonborn is known for her/his massive orgasms that throw objects across the room, and she screams and shouts really great too!.

So they use the fact that they have the friends as opportunity to lure the Dragonborn....

"We have your friends, follow us, we can work out a deal"

--- OR---

they lie "We know where your friends are and want to help you".

It looks like a great mod which was overdue since ages.

I only dislike the idea that my dominant character is enslaved by annother mod and so I've nothing installed (or disabled that feature in SL-defeat) to make that happen. Is it still possible with your mod that a follower ends up in slavery - maybe triggered when he's knocked down or whatever. If generally yes, can anyone recommend a complimenting mod that enables an event like this? Never found something like this that affects just followers.

Edited by Ralph.B

That's positive news about LE, the auction failure in SSLV is likely because the old version didn't send the SSLV ModEvent FSM uses to trigger the follower enslavement.

The blocking topic is certainly a possibility, actually auctioning followers using SSLV mechanics is outside the scope of FSM I think, might be a nice update for SSLV though ?

Post rescue dialogue, again possible - but I'm really bad at creating CK dialogue, what little dialogue you see in FSM atm is the result of many hours and much swearing

I think the Dog is a bit niche but yes, suggestions around tracing Followers, particularly those enslaved to hostiles would be good.

Different ways to rescue, we have, buy, run away, and kill (hostiles) - not sure what else there could be.

Thanks for taking the time to get involved!

Intimade, persuade.     ?

Thanks for this mod, was already hoping that something like this would surface.

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Hints where the follower is when captured/enslaved by bandits:
Courier  has letter with demands for follower freedom:
- leave gold, or expensive item(s) in some hidden storage place
    optional, player can monitor this place to look who retrieves it, and follow this NPC
- special requests
    rescue a bandit member kept in some prison.
    steal a special item
    eliminate a rivaling bandit boss
    think of 'notice board' style radiant quests

Hints when follower is slave of some named NPC.
- pay/bribe slave market employees for the buyer/seller information
- 'steal' the buyer information by reading the records yourself (similar to the forge numbers quests)
- ask merchants about clients who buy more food/restraints than usual

Just some ideas, I have no idea what is possible in Skyrim and what not.

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Based on when I was testing the earlier beta versions, I can tell you its solid in LE, at least back at that point, for the MCM enslavement and outcomes from that... but what I can't say is if its soft dependencies all work as expected... SD+, SS etc.

If you wanted to get into a quest/story line, the thugs could be slavers, off to find more prey. They figure hey, getting the Dragonborn's friends was easy, but their real target is the Dragonborn who will fetch a much higher price in the market, given that the Dragonborn is known for her/his massive orgasms that throw objects across the room, and she screams and shouts really great too!.

So they use the fact that they have the friends as opportunity to lure the Dragonborn....

"We have your friends, follow us, we can work out a deal"

--- OR---

they lie "We know where your friends are and want to help you".

Sounds great!

With just the one necessary variation.  The Chief Thug should be @VirginMarie 's doppelganger

Whilst this goes back a long, long, way, one never to be forgotten, given their experiences at her hands in the very early versions of Shout like a Virgin (@TM One of the Best Mods ever on LL!), my PC and followers would happily sacrifice themselves for the privilege of subsequently being able to turn the tables, by ......

- Enslaving her with PAHE

- Trainhg her with PAHE and HSH, and then

- Pimping her out across Skyrim with AYGAS

So by all means go for it!

?

1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:

Sounds great!

With just the one necessary variation.  The Chief Thug should be @VirginMarie 's doppelganger

Whilst this goes back a long, long, way, one never to be forgotten, given their experiences at her hands in the very early versions of Shout like a Virgin (@TM One of the Best Mods ever on LL!), my PC and followers would happily sacrifice themselves for the privilege of subsequently being able to turn the tables, by ......

- Enslaving her with PAHE

- Trainhg her with PAHE and HSH, and then

- Pimping her out across Skyrim with AYGAS

So by all means go for it!

?

I might implement it... but... you are stuck  in the past, refusing to try Toys&Love. You'd never see the new content if I did it. This pains me.

When's the last time you played SLaVE? Back when it was still SLaV right :P ? Hell so long ago it was when I was still a virgin!

SLaVE has improved significantly because it's using only Toys&Love to get the fun done.

SLaVE IS going to use this mod, to punish followers, and I've not figured out exactly how to work that into the story. I might start out simple, where if you fail to report in on time, your followers pay the price, after of course Nocturnal brands S L A V E on your ass with the Nocturnal Branding Machine.

Edited by VirginMarie

Disclaimer: I'm playing a modified version of the Tahrovin Wabbajack pack for SkyrimVR, so it's quite possible my issues with this mod are not, in fact, this mod's fault.

I'm having issues starting Legacy of the Dragonborn with this mod installed. I can enter the museum for the first time no problem, but as soon as the NPC talk to me my game crashes. I've narrowed it down to starting the mod in the MCM; before that I have no problems, but when I install FSM on the MCM and configure it, my game ctds when the Legacy of the Dragonborn museum npc talks to me. Is it incompatible with it or am I just being a dumdum?

5 minutes ago, guilhudo7845 said:

but as soon as the NPC talk to me my game ctds when the Legacy of the Dragonborn museum npc

There is nothing in FSM that could cause this, no meshes or textures and the scripts are all but inactive unless you are in the process of enslaving or freeing a follower.

The only function running outside of this is monitoring for Follower recruitment - it just checks your cross hair target when you speak to someone and if they are in the follower factions adds them to a FormList. There's noting unusual, these sort of functions are in constant use by a whole range of mods.

TLDR: I don't think you are being dumb, but I'm sure FSM is not causing this.

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If you wanted to get into a quest/story line

Ah well this is here it all falls apart you see...  I'm pretty good with Papyrus and totally incompetent with most of the rest of the CK so yes I'd love too, but seriously II have no idea where to start!

4 hours ago, gdfll said:

Hints where the follower is when captured/enslaved by bandits:
Courier  has letter with demands for follower freedom:
- leave gold, or expensive item(s) in some hidden storage place
    optional, player can monitor this place to look who retrieves it, and follow this NPC
- special requests
    rescue a bandit member kept in some prison.
    steal a special item
    eliminate a rivaling bandit boss
    think of 'notice board' style radiant quests

Hints when follower is slave of some named NPC.
- pay/bribe slave market employees for the buyer/seller information
- 'steal' the buyer information by reading the records yourself (similar to the forge numbers quests)
- ask merchants about clients who buy more food/restraints than usual

Just some ideas, I have no idea what is possible in Skyrim and what not.

I really like these especially the ransom ideas, but see above! 

55 minutes ago, guilhudo7845 said:

Disclaimer: I'm playing a modified version of the Tahrovin Wabbajack pack for SkyrimVR, so it's quite possible my issues with this mod are not, in fact, this mod's fault.

I'm having issues starting Legacy of the Dragonborn with this mod installed. I can enter the museum for the first time no problem, but as soon as the NPC talk to me my game crashes. I've narrowed it down to starting the mod in the MCM; before that I have no problems, but when I install FSM on the MCM and configure it, my game ctds when the Legacy of the Dragonborn museum npc talks to me. Is it incompatible with it or am I just being a dumdum?

Most likely caused by a corrupt save, due to breaking the Golden Rule. FSM is just the trigger because its the new mod introduced into your load order.

You can rule that out first, by starting a new game, and seeing if it recreates with the new game...

• if yes... its not a corrupt save, something else is in play...
    •  CTD (crash) Scenarios  (this gets a little specific to Toys&Love, but most of it applies even if not using Toys&Love)
  • if no... problem solved, don't use the corrupt save and don't break the golden rule
Edited by VirginMarie
55 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Ah well this is here it all falls apart you see...  I'm pretty good with Papyrus and totally incompetent with most of the rest of the CK so yes I'd love too, but seriously II have no idea where to start!

The rest of the CK is a pain in the ass, I prefer to stay in your mentioned area too lol. But I've not because no pain, no gain, its better when its hard, like I always tell my husband. You are probably really saying... its not interesting to learn, as opposed to... you are not able to, because the rest of the CK is the easier part :P 

Now that said, you are better off sticking to what you enjoy.

I have an unrelated question...

1. lets say I want to enslave an NPC using FSM.... Does that NPC need to be a follower? Or just any NPC?
  2. If yes, needs to be a follower, what constitutes it being being a follower?...  in one or two particular factions?
  3. I can imagine factions being needed, but if the NPC is not already a follower, I could throw them into the required factions, however when they are "returned to me" do I get a mod event to know, so I can take them right back out of those factions? (guess I'm being lazy here you might have answers already documented ? )

The reason I'm asking is there's an idea for throwing a "follower" who is not really a follower, into FSM, from Toy Story. Different case from SLaVE, however in SLaVE, I'd like to do the same.

Edited by VirginMarie

Just throwing out some possible rescue scenarios that aren't too in-depth (mostly CK scenes/dialog choices) - 

If NPC is not actively hostile (or a named NPC), additionally the player might:

• Negotiate with the NPC (Intimidate/Persuade/Charm using Speech skill - "look into your heart and see that owning another person is wrong!" etc.)
  • Offer sexual favors for their release (a chance to fuck the legendary Dragonborn would be worth more to some than having some lowly slave)
  • Conspire with their follower to run/beat/escape from their owner, possibly giving the player a bounty if the NPC is of importance to a hold.

If the NPC is hostile or in the bandit faction, a courier could forcegreet the player with demands/ransom/etc. Then, the player might:

• Ignore it (nothing happens)
  • Meet and threaten the bandit(s)
  • Meet and kill the bandit(s)
  • Meet and offer to trade places with the follower for their freedom with a reluctant goodbye or thankful farewell.
  • Offer some form of degrading act - gangbang, bestiality, etc. (I'd imagine most bandits would jump at the opportunity to degrade the person who has likely killed their bandit friends)

In any case I look forward to this mod's development :smile:

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Most likely caused by a corrupt save, due to breaking the Golden Rule. FSM is just the trigger because its the new mod introduced into your load order.

You can rule that out first, by starting a new game, and seeing if it recreates with the new game...

• if yes... its not a corrupt save, something else is in play...
    •  CTD (crash) Scenarios  (this gets a little specific to Toys&Love, but most of it applies even if not using Toys&Love)
  • if no... problem solved, don't use the corrupt save and don't break the golden rule

Just confirmed it, the save was not corrupted; the crash could be consistently recreated on a new save after activating FSM on the MCM Menu. I read the CTD scenarios on your link and double checked the requirements. I have SkyUI SE installed normally, but my version of PapyrusUtil is the VR one, not the SE. I figured they would be completely interchangeable, but perhaps not. I'm gonna try installing the SE version on a hopeful whim and see what happens, thanks for the assist!

8 minutes ago, guilhudo7845 said:

Just confirmed it, the save was not corrupted; the crash could be consistently recreated on a new save after activating FSM on the MCM Menu. I read the CTD scenarios on your link and double checked the requirements. I have SkyUI SE installed normally, but my version of PapyrusUtil is the VR one, not the SE. I figured they would be completely interchangeable, but perhaps not. I'm gonna try installing the SE version on a hopeful whim and see what happens, thanks for the assist!

Given that PapyrusUtil was updated for AE, I would not be suprpised if the VR one (which I think has not been updated at all), could crash. Not sure if its not the AE version, but either way seems like a good idea to pursue. Even if its not the source of a CTD, I'd not trust using the VR version at all if you are on AE.

If that idea fails, get a crash log (its in that same link).

Edited by VirginMarie
4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Given that PapyrusUtil was updated for AE, I would not be suprpised if the VR one (which I think has not been updated at all), could crash. Not sure if its not the AE version, but either way seems like a good idea to pursue. Even if its not the source of a CTD, I'd not trust using the VR version at all if you are on AE.

If that idea fails, get a crash log (its in that same link).

Unfortunately it did not work, I can't run the PapyrusUtil SE instead of the VR version, even having both on at the same time (the SE overwriting the VR and vice versa). I'll get working on the crash log tomorrow and bring back the results.

I'm actually super curious now as to why this is happening now. My current bet is that the VR version of PapyrusUtil is conflicting with this mod, and somehow bleeding over to Legacy of the Dragonborn. Divines bless your kind heart.