Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 6:05 PM, The_Blank_Frank said:

REGISTERING YOUR FOLLOWERS IN FSM

I've tried talking to special followers like Serana, but I can't find any dialogue to register them

There is no specific registration function - followers are automatically registered either via the follower framework or when you open a dialogue with them

FSM requires followers to be in the CurrentFollower/CurrentHireling or PotentialFollower/Hireling Factions and have the ActorTypeNPC keyword

Also they cannot be a devious follower or in the list of potential Masters in Submissive Lola  

Serena is not a valid FSM slave because she is not in the CurrentFollower/CurrentHireling or PotentialFollower/Hireling Factions. 

Given her complex role in the game, enslaving her may cause major issues and so I can't recommend it - but if you want to take the risk you could try adding the relevant factions to her Non-Player Character (Actor) record.

Edited by Bane Master
On 2024/5/22 at 午後4時7分, Bane Master said:

LE 互換性

ヘッダー バージョン 1.70 に戻すことで、LE/SE の以前のバージョンとの互換性を復元する作業をいくつか行いましたが、LE がインストールされていないため、このテストが実際に LE と互換性があるかどうかを確認できません。

少数の LE ユーザーがこのバージョンをダウンロードしてテストし、問題なく動作する場合は、今後も喜んで LE 互換性の維持に努めます。テスターがいない場合は、その必要はなくなったと考えます。このため、V 1.600 以降は LE サポートの中止を継続します。

フォロワー奴隷化Mod V1.610 SE-LE互換性テスト.7z 166.4KB · 1 ダウンロード

It's working without any problems so far

18 hours ago, Bane Master said:

What's New in Version 1.610

Released 2 minutes ago

• Restored LE Compatibility
  • Fixed an incorrect script property
  • Added some additional debug trace messages

Thank you. The update now works.

• 2 weeks later...