Defeat or Submit

Regallag the Perv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm looking to download a sexlab mod that lets the PC rape/be raped.  Defeat and Submit both look good and I can't decide which one I should use.  Both have over 60 likes; both have about 50 people following the topics; Submit have more than 600 replies, and Defeat has more than 450.  I have no idea which one to choose.

What I'm looking for is just how people feel about each mod.  Have you used one or both?  How well do they work?  Does one do something better than the other?  Anything I should know before downloading?  Personal preferences, ease of updating, anything at all about one or both of these mods to help make up my mind.  Any and all coments are welcome.

I use Defeat for the player-rape, but Submit for the dialogue-related sex.

Tried using Submit's "player as vicitm" option, was raped a few times, bit after the initial rape my toon was tied up and left immobile for a long time while the attacker ignored her.

I used to use submit... then i took a bad joke to the crotch but now I don't. I just use Defeat for the rape content, and any other content that submit once had is now pretty much covered in other mods (solutions, amorous adv., radiant prostitution, etc)

• 4 months later...

Sorry for "hijacking" this thread, but I think the issue I'm having is either Defat or Submit related and the answer may help other.

I've just reinstalled the game and installed all the mods I'm using, installed the newest versions, and I use both defeat and submit. But everytime my character gets to 0 health and drops down to her knees she stays down there. She will never get up by herself and I will never get control! :( If I press the submit button there is a "spell effect" and she gets up to standing position, but still I do not gain control. :(

Does anyone know what setting I need to change, or is it a conflict/missing mod or something?

That sound like you are either missing Death Alterative or you need to re-run FNIS and check you ZaZ animation pack load order. Last time that happen to me I found having ZAZ Animation after sexlab caused that but having ZAZ Animation before Sexlab fix that after I run FNIS after switching the load order for them.

Archived