2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

+1 to unhealthy craving integration :D

Near-future plans for that mod are to better cover self harm (cutting, burns, willingly taking melee/H2H damage) and related craving coping mechanisms, as well as lapses in willpower and the various compulsive eating behaviors which can result. Also more body shame, humiliation, etc. Definitely want to do a better job of covering the psychological and emotional impact of eating disorders and weight issues, things like body dysmorphia, feederism, toxic diet culture...

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Near-future plans for that mod are to better cover self harm (cutting, burns, willingly taking melee/H2H damage) and related craving coping mechanisms, as well as lapses in willpower and the various compulsive eating behaviors which can result. Also more body shame, humiliation, etc. Definitely want to do a better job of covering the psychological and emotional impact of eating disorders and weight issues, things like body dysmorphia, feederism, toxic diet culture...

Hopefully anorexia and similar eating disorders too! Being super skinny can be almost as harmful as being overweight. I'm so happy to see the FO4 LL modding community is integrating with each other this way :)

Having a weird issue, and just FYI, this mod normally works just fine. During my recent save, the attack must be pending when I last saved because it consistently happens shortly after loading, and the problem has persisted in this specific attack.

Anyways, the issue is when the tentacle text comes up for the attack, My PC begins walking off randomly in the same direction (east). The animation finally triggers (probably due to timeout of getting to the right spot based on AAF settings). When the attack triggers, it enters into a loading screen as if I'm changing locations instead of starting the animation. This loading screen never ends, but I can bring up the menu during it. If I save and load, I'm loaded into a TFC (probably because I have TFC activate when animations start), and can TFC, get dressed, and walk away.

I tried to get a crash log for this by using the debug option, it says it saved it in my save files, but I can't find it. Wanted to provide the data in the event it can be replicated and isn't a load order but some sort of bug. Am I missing something in trying to figure out what is going on?

Thanks!

Ok so i Have to ask since i dont get or Find it.
But where do i find where the catcher Sits and watches ?

Found the others quit good so far (until DC marketplace and the church) But cant find or get where the thing with the catcher should be. i think its in DC but dont know

10 hours ago, Azroq said:

Found the others quit good so far (until DC marketplace and the church) But cant find or get where the thing with the catcher should be. i think its in DC but dont know

Without giving too much away... it's referring to a baseball catcher.

14 hours ago, Azroq said:

it's going to cost you more than a few caps to get that one.

7 hours ago, Azroq said:

Well, it still does not tell me where I find it.
The only guy in a uniform other than the guards is the trader, and he sells only junk and has a collect quest.

You are in a Baseball Diamond (Fenway Park, to be exact)

Where is the catcher's position?

It's going to cost you caps to get the note.

are the various notes supposed to all point to the location of another. I know that some do, and some I can't make heads to tails of.

Also, I did figure out the where the catcher sits and watches, or at least i'm guessing i did as it fits the description.

Spoiler

I spent the caps, got the key and went inside. No sign of a note even after I moved\scrapped all t he furniture.  I also checked out the roof am I just missing it?

of course I could be completely wrong about the clue.

Also do yo have to be far enough along in the loss of sanity before they start to appear?  Also what affects it at this time as I know you have just mentioned mods being integrated but not fully

Edited by Arcticelf
2 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

are the various notes supposed to all point to the location of another. I know that some do, and some I can't make heads to tails of.

Also, I did figure out the where the catcher sits and watches, or at least i'm guessing i did as it fits the description.

Hide contents

I spent the caps, got the key and went inside. No sign of a note even after I moved\scrapped all t he furniture.  I also checked out the roof am I just missing it?

of course I could be completely wrong about the clue.

Also do yo have to be far enough along in the loss of sanity before they start to appear?  Also what affects it at this time as I know you have just mentioned mods being integrated but not fully

the note was on the table upstairs, next to the bed.

I'm going to guess it may have gotten scrapped, if that's possible?

Finally finished (I think?), but just a couple things:

1. The note in Grandchester Mansion doesn't really say where to go next, or give any clue, requiring use of the MCM. I think the idea is that the MCM clues are completely optional, and we should theoretically be able to figure things out ourselves?

1a. The Grandchester note does seem to indicate that we should take the tour of the mansion because the story is relevant, leading me to believe there would be another note at the end of the cell, but there was none that I could find.

2. The End of the Line is the next place to go, according to the MCM. Unfortunately I could find no note or anything that does anything at this location. I entered the shelter and looked around, but other than the button next to the bed (which also seems to do a whole lot of nothing), the area seems empty. Is something borked on my end, or is this the functional end of the mod so far?

I love the vibes of this mod, but there needs to be a bit more feedback on the declining mental state of the player character, other than obscure perk state changes and random internal dialogue. Hallucinations? Uncontrollable drug use? Something to do with sex, perhaps? The only AAF animation usage were the tentacles... that I could find. Is this mod not intended to be a "sex" mod? I was under the impression that it was given its location in the forums here on LL, but that's alright if it isn't. I just think it isn't clear enough what the mod is doing (or meant to do) in its current state. That being said, I'm greatly looking forward to future versions, and I've been refreshing the download page every day for the past two weeks lol!

13 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Went and checked the table, but it was empty, but when I moved the table the note fell to the floor. Still no luck with the tentacles but that might be load order thing as some people have suggested. I will have to pour over the comments. Or maybe try again on a fresh game

Edited by Arcticelf

Did my post get deleted or did it never get posted?

Well, im asking for help for the Clue "Where Catcher sits and watches".

If you dont want to spoil it for others, just send me a private message as help please.

I noticed there is two "Sanity Framework" pages. One in the AAF Framework category and one in Adult Mods. My Bad.

Edited by AverageSkyrimEnjoyer

Hi @Sthan Dust

First, thank you for this wonderful mod! very imaginative and a lot of love has been put into this. I enjoy using this mod on my new playthrough. However, I think i found something (or is this a current/known issue?) The mod was working fine until I installed Advanced Needs 76 by Flashy(JoeR). Something in there prevents the tentacles from attacking me even though I set it at 100% with 0 waiting time. I also noticed the Check Beast(ess) Status on the MCM Menu is also not working. BUT the Show Statistics on the Debug tab works and it shows my sanity level etc... after closing MCM.

All the resources (the notes, keys, etc..) and the Inner Thoughts module is working fine. Just the tentacle attacks and the pop-up message for the Check Beast(ess) Status is having some kind of conflict with Advanced Needs 76. Something is blocking either the attack conditions or the pop-up message. I already check if I am either in combat, pregnant or my player was flagged as ghost but it's not. I also check the animation by generating a tentacle using the player.placeatme {tentacle id} and the animations are working when i get close to it.

Is the pop-up message required before the tentacles appear? Anyway, uninstalling Advanced Needs 76 brings back the tentacle attacks again. Thank you again!

EDIT: i reinstalled Advanced Needs 76 and Sanity Framework is working with the tentacle attacks +Check Beast(ess) Status. so I don't know which module here in AN76 seems to be the problem.

Edited by y4yanyan

i like the idea of this mod, the game really needs a sanity system like this, however, i'm not sure what's actually supposed to happen.  Aside from a few random tentacle attacks (that i don't know if are connected to sanity level), i've no idea anything has changed unless i check the status tab in the pip-boy.

About

Spoiler

A cabin on a lake

I've checked most obvious places I think at least the ones on the map at what I think are the obvious ones.  I'm no looking for some tell me either a general region :  western Far harbor, NE commonwealth near the castle ect,  or a tell which one of the manuscripts holds the specific clue some of them are rather cryptic.

2 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

About

Reveal hidden contents

A cabin on a lake

I've checked most obvious places I think at least the ones on the map at what I think are the obvious ones.  I'm no looking for some tell me either a general region :  western Far harbor, NE commonwealth near the castle ect,  or a tell which one of the manuscripts holds the specific clue some of them are rather cryptic.

Spoiler

Walden

Evening lovelies!

I just spent the last few hours reading comments. I love all the wonderful ideas you've suggested.

I am working on adding quite a bit to this mod.  Between work and reality, I get between 1 and 2 hours a day to work on this.   But I am committed. And CK is annoying!

I just wanted to see how fast the system was making people properly insane so I could adjust the algo.

I will post a minor bug fix tomorrow that addresses some reporting items (Beastess stats), and hopefully fixes some tentacle issues.  After that 2.5 will add new aspects of how your sanity affects gameplay.   Many more books, and a new system to manage Maladies.

I do apologise, but the real world must be real.  I was exploring some good sanity based Skyrim mods as well, because I want to make this mod available both places.  That's harder than I had I expected.

Any pressing issues, please DM me, because I don't get to be in the forums daily.  Some nights I work until 10 or 11 EST.  

Thank you all so much for continued support and amazing ideas. ???

p.s.

Do you prefer dialogue messages or notification messages? I was going to move everything to random notifications so that subtitles didn't need to be enabled.

Let me know.

14 hours ago, astor said:

i like the idea of this mod, the game really needs a sanity system like this, however, i'm not sure what's actually supposed to happen.  Aside from a few random tentacle attacks (that i don't know if are connected to sanity level), i've no idea anything has changed unless i check the status tab in the pip-boy.

I am just taking my time implementing a sanity system.  There are so many things to consider that would govern one's sanity. I don't want a buggy mess of a mod breaking games :)

???

23 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I have gotten stuck looking for the note in the Asylum.  I've swept through there 3 times now but haven't found anything either on the inside or on the grounds of the Asylum.  Can anyone shoot me a message to help me find where that note is?

Spoiler

All the way down bottom of the asylum. Candles always light the way in the forlorn cells deep within the asylum.

16 hours ago, y4yanyan said:

Hi @Sthan Dust

First, thank you for this wonderful mod! very imaginative and a lot of love has been put into this. I enjoy using this mod on my new playthrough. However, I think i found something (or is this a current/known issue?) The mod was working fine until I installed Advanced Needs 76 by Flashy(JoeR). Something in there prevents the tentacles from attacking me even though I set it at 100% with 0 waiting time. I also noticed the Check Beast(ess) Status on the MCM Menu is also not working. BUT the Show Statistics on the Debug tab works and it shows my sanity level etc... after closing MCM.

All the resources (the notes, keys, etc..) and the Inner Thoughts module is working fine. Just the tentacle attacks and the pop-up message for the Check Beast(ess) Status is having some kind of conflict with Advanced Needs 76. Something is blocking either the attack conditions or the pop-up message. I already check if I am either in combat, pregnant or my player was flagged as ghost but it's not. I also check the animation by generating a tentacle using the player.placeatme {tentacle id} and the animations are working when i get close to it.

Is the pop-up message required before the tentacles appear? Anyway, uninstalling Advanced Needs 76 brings back the tentacle attacks again. Thank you again!

EDIT: i reinstalled Advanced Needs 76 and Sanity Framework is working with the tentacle attacks +Check Beast(ess) Status. so I don't know which module here in AN76 seems to be the problem.

I'm glad you were able to fix this!  I will take a look at "advanced needs" It may be conflicted with the FPER and WLD things.

On 4/11/2023 at 7:52 AM, IBAGadget said:

It may have been scrapped.  The problem with how the workshop works.  But you are correct on the location.