Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground V 8.01 sattyre's Edition

Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground V 8.01 sattyre's Edition

View File

This is my edited version of Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground V 8.01 a great LE mod by t.ara, ported to SE with some minor edits for immersion.

The Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground is a great mod that has been in my load order for a few years.  One of the things I noticed was that nobody except the player ever goes down the stairs.  NPCs go upstairs, but no one ever goes down.  Upon checking, I realized that it's because the navmesh stops at the top of the stairs.  So I broke out the CK and tried to learn a little about navmeshing.  I seem to have succeeded and here are the results with t.ara's blessing.

Some of the other edits include getting rid of the grass in the basement, and deleting some of the unimmersive elements by the Front Door.  There where 2 suspension Zaz animations and the strippers pole as well as the dance animation that seemed to get used almost exclusively by guards.  There were some Zaz pose markers in the basement as well that were visible for some reason, so I gave them the axe as well.  I will be playing with this awesome mod for awhile to try and get some of it's other features working, as well as getting a little more action happening in the basement area. 

I know my way around in Xedit fairly well, but the CK is still fairly new, so have some patience as I bumble around learning the CK and try to get things working.

The SE version is complete and standalone requiring only the original requirements of the LE version.

I also included a replacer esp for the LE version with my edits, that requires the original mod. 

All of my edits are also in an esp called Bannered Mare Deletion.esp.  This has been included in both SE and LE archives and can be used to restore all or some of the items removed.  It should not be included into your load order and can be deleted as it is there just for reference.  All esps have been cleaned with Xedit 4.04 and SE versions are form 44, with assets optimised  for SE

Requires:

SexLab Framework Pick the version you require.  LE SE or AE

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 Plus SE or LE pick your version.

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 LE by t.ara herself.

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 SE  (Make sure you scroll down and get the 8.0 Plus version)

I also recommend:

Sexlab Aroused Redux, (in one of it's various forms)

Sexlab Survival (in one of it's various forms)

Both of which have LE and SE variants.

update for 8.03.  requires a new game because of navmesh changes.  Not compatible with previous saves.

I've been working on trying to fix the navmesh and not getting very far, but then I realized that the exterior cells in whiterun and the cells outside the town have very little  in the way of assets from the Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground.  So Why is the Bannered mare supplying navmesh when it isn't adding anything of note?  So I deleted most of the assets outside of the Bannered Mare.  I left a few of the bondage poles and the well architecture because its basically out of the way anyway and will work with the vanilla navmesh.  That should solve the problems of deleted navmesh, except for one inside the Mare, as well as any conflicts with town overhauls.  It should also solve the problem, if it was indeed from this mod, of NPCs not using the town gate.  I also cleaned up the entrance inside the Bannered Mare to make it more compatible with other mods. 

It seems to me, that the focus here is Primarily the Bannered Mare anyway.  So far testing has been just fine.  I also added a bedroll, a barrel and a cabinet, neither of which will respawn so they are safe to store your junk.  They are well out of any NPC walking paths so no issues with navmesh.

I will be continuing to add more NPCs and NPC interactions to the basement area.

What's New in Version 8.04

Added 6 more NPCs to the basement area with packages and gave them all beds..  Tagged the Zaz equipment with the zbdslavefaction ownership.  This is a work in progress.  I am still trying to figure out how to make  better packages and get the girls to use the equipment.  There are currently packages installed that I haven't gotten to work  yet and more I would like to work on if I can figure out how.  Zaz probably wasn't the easiest place to start this journey, but there it is.  I'm open to suggestions and help if anyone feels like it.

I'm continuing with more content, and will update again when I have something with some substance.

Version 8.07c SE

temporarily deleted Safyria

Fixed various errors

Used the Undelete Navmesh Tool to fix the deleted navmesh

cleaned with Xedit.

Back-ported version  8.07c for LE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/27/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework and Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 Plus
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, Talesien said:

If memory serves, one major problem with this was that NPCs who tried to leave the city went to underforge instead and just "pooled up" there (might or might not be connected to the usage of JK's Whiterun). Has that problem be fixed?

I've never seen that problem in all the time I've used this mod so it sounds like a conflict.  I can take a look but it sounds like a pathing issue.  Perhaps a navmesh conflict.

6 hours ago, Void Stack said:

Any intention of expanding this so that it incorporates everything in modwhiterun or applies your fixes to https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8359-whiterun-immersive-sexual-playground-for-skyrim-se/?

I am looking at adding new NPC's to the basement area, that are utilizing the equipment down there in various ways.  This mod is already  compatible to modwhiterun and I'm not sure about the 2nd part of your question.  t.ara is welcome to any part of my fixes she wants.

1 hour ago, sattyre said:

I've never seen that problem in all the time I've used this mod so it sounds like a conflict.  I can take a look but it sounds like a pathing issue.  Perhaps a navmesh conflict.

I've certainly experienced that bug and it has been reported on the original thread too:

Sadly got no time right now, but I shall take a look tomorrow and see if the problem still persists.

PERFECT, I am happy you find this mod still interesting for the gameplay.

I can later also let you check out more other location-mods if you want:-)

Anyway can you see some NPCs go DOWN the stairways, not only the new NPCs of the "mare", there are some also from the market-place visiting the tavern and then also they inspect the "dungeon":-))

The whiterun-navmesh has some very thin gaps, which have brought MESSED up quet-gaming for sexual gameplay and for follower-messing up, too.

The navmesh-system is indeed a VERY HUGE STOPPER for creative game creation as it is VERY much time intensive, not only in the OPEN world, also in the cells !!!

BUT: also I see in RDR2 that animals and NPCs often run into poles, brick-walls or try to walk over chairs and tables: this is an ever-lasting problem...so we see that skyrim is technically seriously quite professional and any mistakes like this with NAVMESH is normal and absolutely OKAY. Some errors like that show us that we do play with a game:-)))

Edited by t.ara
On 6/29/2022 at 7:32 AM, t.ara said:

PERFECT, I am happy you find this mod still interesting for the gameplay.

I can later also let you check out more other location-mods if you want:-)

Anyway can you see some NPCs go DOWN the stairways, not only the new NPCs of the "mare", there are some also from the market-place visiting the tavern and then also they inspect the "dungeon":-))

The whiterun-navmesh has some very thin gaps, which have brought MESSED up quet-gaming for sexual gameplay and for follower-messing up, too.

The navmesh-system is indeed a VERY HUGE STOPPER for creative game creation as it is VERY much time intensive, not only in the OPEN world, also in the cells !!!

BUT: also I see in RDR2 that animals and NPCs often run into poles, brick-walls or try to walk over chairs and tables: this is an ever-lasting problem...so we see that skyrim is technically seriously quite professional and any mistakes like this with NAVMESH is normal and absolutely OKAY. Some errors like that show us that we do play with a game:-)))

I've been working on trying to fix the navmesh and not getting very far, but then I realized that the exterior cells in whiterun and the cells outside the town have very little  in the way of assets from the Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground.  So Why is the Bannered mare supplying navmesh when it isn't adding anything of note?  So I deleted most of the assets outside of the Bannered Mare.  I left a few of the bondage poles and the well architecture because its basically out of the way anyway and will work with the vanilla navmesh.  That should solve the problems of deleted navmesh, except for one inside the Mare, as well as any conflicts with town overhauls.  It should also solve the problem, if it was indeed from this mod, of NPCs not using the town gate.  I also cleaned up the entrance inside the Bannered Mare to make it more compatible with other mods. 

It seems to me, that the focus here is Primarily the Bannered Mare anyway.  So far testing has been just fine.  I also added a bedroll, a barrel and a cabinet, neither of which will respawn so they are safe to store your junk.  They are well out of any NPC walking paths so no issues with navmesh.

I will be continueing to add more NPCs and NPC interactions to the basement area.

Edited by sattyre

As far as i can remember i had 3 problems with this mod and did not add it to my list.

1. the underground was far too large, giant yards with nothing in. On my comments Tara made a light version without the basement

2. the pole was used by vanilla npc in vanilla clothing all the time, especially olfina greymane

3. approaching clients did not find the way upstairs.

So there some to be some issues with v8.03's ESP. A few things are referencing invalid FormIDs, specifically an AI package for Lannah and some ZAZ objects, which causes an infinite load screen pre-main menu.  Attached are the relevant XEdit entries, I highlighted the issues for you. (Spoilered for cleaner post)

Spoiler

Only Skyrim, DLCs, and ZAP 8.0+ are loaded.

image.png.4a177bdf9a2916221b7e4c1586ac42bf.png

XEdit error check result

image.png.b8da5fb4657b4b6a422cda4f28fdd03f.png

Invalid AI package

image.png.a758c5a47bc85f70d1cc7288694d4121.png

Invalid object (04xxxxxx indicates ZAZ Animation Pack in this case)

I had Whitran gate bug with original mod in LE. All NPCs were stocked near werewolf cave instead of using gates. Solution for me was installing Whitran expansion mod that add additional gates behind Jorwaskr. It cure all problems, maybe by adding its own nawmesh.

7 hours ago, JustYourAverageAnon said:

So there some to be some issues with v8.03's ESP. A few things are referencing invalid FormIDs, specifically an AI package for Lannah and some ZAZ objects, which causes an infinite load screen pre-main menu.  Attached are the relevant XEdit entries, I highlighted the issues for you. (Spoilered for cleaner post)

Hide contents

Only Skyrim, DLCs, and ZAP 8.0+ are loaded.

image.png.4a177bdf9a2916221b7e4c1586ac42bf.png

XEdit error check result

image.png.b8da5fb4657b4b6a422cda4f28fdd03f.png

Invalid AI package

image.png.a758c5a47bc85f70d1cc7288694d4121.png

Invalid object (04xxxxxx indicates ZAZ Animation Pack in this case)

It's now fixed  Thanks for the heads up

5 hours ago, crococat said:

I had Whitran gate bug with original mod in LE. All NPCs were stocked near werewolf cave instead of using gates. Solution for me was installing Whitran expansion mod that add additional gates behind Jorwaskr. It cure all problems, maybe by adding its own nawmesh.

That issue if it was from this mod will no longer happen as all external navmesh is now vanilla.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

As far as i can remember i had 3 problems with this mod and did not add it to my list.

1. the underground was far too large, giant yards with nothing in. On my comments Tara made a light version without the basement

2. the pole was used by vanilla npc in vanilla clothing all the time, especially olfina greymane

3. approaching clients did not find the way upstairs.

I am working on these issues.  The basement area is now navmeshed so NPCs can go downstairs and walk around.

Many of the zaz items near the entrance have been removed so gaurds aren't always using them and killing the immersion.

NPCs are being added to the basement to fill it out and make it more lively.  This is currently ongoing and has not yet been released.  Shouldn't be terribly long, but there is no release date.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 6:42 AM, sattyre said:

I will be continueing to add more NPCs and NPC interactions to the basement area.

....it ´s the best if you work into a location-mod, to switch all the other stuff OFF, so to get the truthful behavior of ONLY your mod all alone....then you really have a serious chance to see the result of your work. It also may be necessary to repair some vanilla navmesh-parts and let them to become overwritten within your location-mod as well.

On 7/12/2022 at 12:18 AM, Jgoftl said:

Ran into an issue where at least one of the NPC's added by this mod (one of the ladies from from the original mod) is found wandering outside and acts like she's following you even though she isn't a possible follower.

Arienne is actually a follower from the original mod.  I believe she just has barebones follower functionality.

I'm Encountering that problem too, so what is up with Safyria? She wears Barkeep clothes, but has the Guard dialogue and she stalks me ... she isn't following me like a follower, but wherever I go she soon enough pops up there too. Even in places where she shouldn't be able to go, like a player home that can only be reached by spell.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:39 AM, Talesien said:

I'm Encountering that problem too, so what is up with Safyria? She wears Barkeep clothes, but has the Guard dialogue and she stalks me ... she isn't following me like a follower, but wherever I go she soon enough pops up there too. Even in places where she shouldn't be able to go, like a player home that can only be reached by spell.

I have the same problem.

I don't use this mod yet, I will in my next playthrough, but I have had stalkers in the past. 

I've seen 2 types.  1) possibly from a force greet that doesn't finish and whatever mods script that initiated it runs forever.  The NPC will continue to run at you and bump into you.

2) The NPC acts like a follower and even fights at your side even though you never added it as a follower.  Perhaps a slave mod tried to add you as its slave.

On 7/21/2022 at 6:31 AM, onen said:

I don't use this mod yet, I will in my next playthrough, but I have had stalkers in the past. 

I've seen 2 types.  1) possibly from a force greet that doesn't finish and whatever mods script that initiated it runs forever.  The NPC will continue to run at you and bump into you.

2) The NPC acts like a follower and even fights at your side even though you never added it as a follower.  Perhaps a slave mod tried to add you as its slave.

Neither case applies here. She just shows up and "behaves conspicuously inconspicuous" (i.e. player her idles, walks around, etc.) she will also fight threats like a guard would, which fits with her dialogue as mentioned, it's pretty unique, unlike anything I've ever seen.