Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground V 8.01 sattyre's Edition

On 7/19/2022 at 11:59 PM, D4ni said:

I have the same problem.

Looks like the latest version temporarily removes her. Maybe now I won't have to disable her each time she pops up in a new save. 

Last week, I was playing a whole new game and had never even visited the Bannered Mare and suddenly, BAM!, there she is, loudly judging me in a stream. I didn't even know she came from this mod until the new version description today. 

Some big mods I have that could be playing with Safyria's logic are Slaverun (with Enforcers), Nether's Follower Framework, Sexlab Adventures (has crime management), SexLab Survival. She showed up regardless of whether I had Prison Overhaul Patched installed, so I don't think that's it. I also wouldn't be surprised if one of the attraction mods causes issues, but given that she popped up when I'd never entered the Bannered Mare makes me suspect it's some faction/crime issue. 

Edited by lavatube
16 hours ago, lavatube said:

Looks like the latest version temporarily removes her. Maybe now I won't have to disable her each time she pops up in a new save. 

Last week, I was playing a whole new game and had never even visited the Bannered Mare and suddenly, BAM!, there she is, loudly judging me in a stream. I didn't even know she came from this mod until the new version description today. 

Some big mods I have that could be playing with Safyria's logic are Slaverun (with Enforcers), Nether's Follower Framework, Sexlab Adventures (has crime management), SexLab Survival. She showed up regardless of whether I had Prison Overhaul Patched installed, so I don't think that's it. I also wouldn't be surprised if one of the attraction mods causes issues, but given that she popped up when I'd never entered the Bannered Mare makes me suspect it's some faction/crime issue. 

I managed to permanently lock Safyria up in one of my player homes with My Home is Your Home. Before that she would be stalking me too ?

On 5/5/2023 at 4:45 PM, lavatube said:

Well you can rule out Sexlab Adventures and Prison Overhaul.  that would leave Slaverun, NFF, and Survival.  I also suspect it's a possible faction issue.  Something on an engine level because there isn't any reason I ever found for her to do the things she's been doing in the records.  I think i found the problem in her package.  I have to test it though before I re implement her

Edited by sattyre
6 hours ago, Aycelist said:

really nice mod, but causes game to take way longer to launch, is this intended? (almost tripled launch time for me at least)

It sounds like something is conflicting badly.  It shouldn't add any significant time to launch.  I don't remember if i archived the assets into a .bsa, but that makes a difference and if you start downloading some of the new voice content for existing mods it becomes very apparent that SSE runs better with assets archived.  Archived or not. load time for this mod shouldn't be significant.

6 hours ago, sattyre said:

It sounds like something is conflicting badly.  It shouldn't add any significant time to launch.  I don't remember if i archived the assets into a .bsa, but that makes a difference and if you start downloading some of the new voice content for existing mods it becomes very apparent that SSE runs better with assets archived.  Archived or not. load time for this mod shouldn't be significant.

ah ok, i'll try n see if i can figure out what's conflicting. thanks for the reply!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PeachButt69 said:

I have the mod enabled and in the order my mod manager set it to as well as started a new game but the Bannered Mare hasn't changed from its vanilla form. Am I doing something wrong here?

nvm, apparently vortex never enabled the plugin for the mod so it's all good now

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am not sure if this has been reported here, but I found this relevant "mod":

Bannered Mare Carpentry Patch

It appears to be an attempt to get JK's The Bannered Mare to work with BMISP. It is not well documented.

I installed it. It is basically an esp named Bannered Mare SXP-JK's BM fixes.esp. I was unable to test it as it has missing masters that I am not familiar with:

Bannered Mare Deletions.esp

BanneredMareMod.esp

If anyone can identify what mod those go to we can perhaps get a better look.

It would be pretty amazing to get JK's The Bannered Mare and BMISP working together, perhaps by keeping the BMISP parts in the lower level!

On 10/1/2023 at 1:26 PM, trgdolors said:

I am not sure if this has been reported here, but I found this relevant "mod":

Bannered Mare Carpentry Patch

It appears to be an attempt to get JK's The Bannered Mare to work with BMISP. It is not well documented.

I installed it. It is basically an esp named Bannered Mare SXP-JK's BM fixes.esp. I was unable to test it as it has missing masters that I am not familiar with:

Bannered Mare Deletions.esp

BanneredMareMod.esp

If anyone can identify what mod those go to we can perhaps get a better look.

It would be pretty amazing to get JK's The Bannered Mare and BMISP working together, perhaps by keeping the BMISP parts in the lower level!

BanneredMareMod.esp is from Bannered Mare small addon at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com). Unfortunately, Bannered Mare Deletions.esp is supposed to be provided by one of the main downloads from the Carpentry Patch you tagged. It appears to be missing entirely. I only found out because I managed to get a response from the mod author. I notified them that the deletion esp is missing, so hopefully it'll get fixed.

Edit: It has been fixed. The author removed the missing masters.

Edited by Jgoftl
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 4:23 AM, Jgoftl said:

BanneredMareMod.esp is from Bannered Mare small addon at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com). Unfortunately, Bannered Mare Deletions.esp is supposed to be provided by one of the main downloads from the Carpentry Patch you tagged. It appears to be missing entirely. I only found out because I managed to get a response from the mod author. I notified them that the deletion esp is missing, so hopefully it'll get fixed.

Edit: It has been fixed. The author removed the missing masters.

Oh, sorry, I just saw your comment. Have you had any luck getting JK's The Bannered Mare to work well with BMISP?

OK, I tested it. It is definitely an improvement. There was still an unannounced requirement (required master) for ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1. I temporarily installed it to take a look. At least the stairs to go down are pretty good now.

Unfortunately, the whole thing is still best described as beta at this point. Thanks @Jgoftl for following up. It would be nice if someone went through and cleaned this up, though it is working now, and NPCs do now walk down there.

3 hours ago, trgdolors said:

OK, I tested it. It is definitely an improvement. There was still an unannounced requirement (required master) for ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1. I temporarily installed it to take a look. At least the stairs to go down are pretty good now.

Unfortunately, the whole thing is still best described as beta at this point. Thanks @Jgoftl for following up. It would be nice if someone went through and cleaned this up, though it is working now, and NPCs do now walk down there.

And Since I always run with Apachii hairs, I wouldn't have noticed the unannounced master.

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 12:02 AM, sattyre said:

Arienne is actually a follower from the original mod.  I believe she just has barebones follower functionality.

I would have sworn she was tweaked some, under the bonnet. I tend to hoard followers and she was rock solid.  Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 10/23/2023 at 11:01 AM, trgdolors said:

That ApachiiSkyHair requirement is from Bannered Mare Carpentry Patch.  The requirement can simply be cleaned by using the Xedit clean masters function.  Open the mod in xedit, Right click and select the clean masters option while the patch is highlighed.  X out to save and exit.

The Bannered Mare Deletions.esp is a part of the original upload and can be gotten by downloading the top file in the downloads section of this mod.  It isn't needed for anything, as it simply contains all of the records that I deleted out of this mod from the original BM immersive sexual playground by Tara.

Edit:  You can simply clean masters in xedit and it will get rid of the Apachii dependency for the jk patch.  The CK simply adds whatever mods are loaded as masters regardless of whether there is an actual dependency.  The second mod in the Carpentry patch does require the Apachii hairs and is probably where the dependency came from initially.

Edited by sattyre
On 10/2/2023 at 12:28 AM, Jgoftl said:

Does your version create sandbox issues at the Underforge for people trying to exit Whiterun?

All of the pathing issues that came with the original mod have been dealt with.  This mod no longer provides any navmesh outside of the bannered mare, so it is impossible for the latest versions to cause any pathing issues outside of the Bannered Mare at all.  I generated new navmesh inside the Bannered Mare so NPCs can go down the stairs, but this mod no longer has exterior navmesh.

Posted (edited)

For those using JK's Bannered Mare and the carpenters patch, I suggest you open the patch in xedit and then open the worldspace tab, delete everything under the Block 0, -1 block.  The ck has a nasty habit of importing unnecassary navmesh sometimes.  Since that patch doesn't modify anything on the exterior, it doesn't need to modify exterior navmesh.  

Edited by sattyre