Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground V 8.01 sattyre's Edition

It appears more is amiss with the Bannered Mare. Saadia is rarely in the Inn, instead wandering around Whiterun and even Skyrim at large (I met her as far away as Shore's Stone). It also appears she can't find her room on her own anymore. If you go with the Quest "In my time of need" telling her about the Al'akir she gives you the usual responses, then tells her to follow her to speak in private, but fails to reach her room to continue. She will remain frozen for a time, then simply leave the Inn. If you port her into her room with the console, the quest proceed as normal.

In the same vein, Leah (from Deviously Cursed Loot) who usually hangs out at the Bannered Mare all the time now instead listens to Heimskr all day long. Given her outfit and dominant nature, I would've expected her to find herself right at home in this version of the Bannered Mare, but seems not ;)
(Interestingly, her Brother Leon keeps up his normal schedule in the Mare. Is something in the mod that modifies the behavior of just female NPC's?)

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here with Safyria shadowing me all over Skyrim...not walking behind me, but showing up everywhere I do.  Doesn't support the PC at all, and inexplicably is often thumbing through a book.  Uses guard dialogue, etc.  Pretty much everything other posters have said. 

Finally annoyed me enough when she was hanging out in Hjerim during the PC's investigation of Blood on the Ice, repeating her guard crap and refusing to leave, that I tried to take her out with a massively OP Daedric Battle Staff with a paralyze enchantment that even puts most essential NPC's out of action long enough for me to leave the area at least.  She shrugged it off almost immediately and tried to return the attack.  I haven't disabled her yet because I prefer not to do that with any NPCs, but I'm considering it.

My problem mainly, is not that she follows me around, but she has no dialogue options other than the Sexy Walks assignment dialogue, which I configured for this play-through.   Doesn't seem to be an enemy or a friend, just a disrespectful nuisance. 

What is her intended function?  What little description of her I could find seems to indicate she's part of the management staff at the Bannered Mare?  Is she location scouting for a new inn?

Edited by niltrace
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry I haven't responded sooner, I've been elsewhere.   So Safyria is part of the guard faction and her class is gaurdimperial and she is part of the TownWhiterunFaction, so even though her packages aren't made for her to run around town, there may be some engine level influences.  She has guard factions to enable potential jail scenes in the basement area.   Aside from that, she has no follower factions or follower type records.  She does have a zbfFactionmaster faction, but so too do a few other Bannered Mare NPCs from this mod, so why only her?  I suspect it is a mod conflict you all share as she shouldn't leave Whiterun since she doesn't have the npc packages or instructions to do so.

@Talesien  This mod does not touch Saddia, or Hulda or Mickeal or the other vanilla NPCs so that has nothing to do with this mod at all.

Edited by sattyre
On 8/25/2022 at 9:30 PM, sattyre said:

sorry I haven't responded sooner, I've been elsewhere.   So Safyria is part of the guard faction and her class is gaurdimperial and she is part of the TownWhiterunFaction, so even though her packages aren't made for her to run around town, there may be some engine level influences.  She has guard factions to enable potential jail scenes in the basement area.   Aside from that, she has no follower factions or follower type records.  She does have a zbfFactionmaster faction, but so too do a few other Bannered Mare NPCs from this mod, so why only her?  I suspect it is a mod conflict you all share as she shouldn't leave Whiterun since she doesn't have the npc packages or instructions to do so.

@Talesien  This mod does not touch Saddia, or Hulda or Mickeal or the other vanilla NPCs so that has nothing to do with this mod at all.

I found a way to stop Sadia following me everywhere , I enslaved her into PAHE :)  She now walks the streets of Whiterun selling herself to any that wish it .............

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 5:44 PM, rmaku said:

Hey. I want to give the mod a try... but I use JK's Bannered Mare since ever... any chance it is compatible?

I was curious about this as well, as JK's awesome version of the Bannered Mare is probably the most popular mod for that place.

As it stands, they are not compatible. It is safe to load both and look, but you would not want to include them both in a save. The most obvious difference is that the stairs that go down to the lower level for each mod conflict and block each other. You have to do free cam to check it out.

However, this mod, BMISP, is very impressive! I can see why sattyre, one of Skyrims more important (and helpful) modders, has taken an interest in it! It has a huge LL themed underground area (very cool and beautiful!) with a few NPCs down there. There are a few additions upstairs that continue the theme, but they conflict with JK a little, too.

I really hope that there can be a patch that could blend JK and this mod as many of us have JK baked into our saves. Maybe remove even more of this mod's additions to upstairs (I had three NPCs dancing on the upstairs pole with no collision, all taking the same space). Maybe fix the stairs and wall problem that blocks the downstairs access, and just have the downstairs be the "Secret Playground". Unfortunately, I have no experience in implementing this.

This mod could solve an issue for those of us with large load orders. Many mods put a lot of people in that tavern, and an expanded downstairs could give them a place to go. Either way, even if no one makes the JK/CMISP patch, it is fun just to look at this mod! Thanks t.ara and sattyre!

Edit: I looked a little more and there are fairly significant compatibility issues upstairs, also. It makes me wish even more for a compatible downstairs only version of this mod.

Edited by trgdolors
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for the amazing work

i have a issue with this mod , the animations on the zaz fourniture isn't not aligned with the npc and this bug too , whit the table i think the animations dont work well

i post the image

thanks for any help and advice  my friend

20230102195753_1.jpg

Edited by mikesolo1975
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To get the NPCs to use it, you could just uncheck the 'ignore sandboxing' flag from the furniture.  Of course, better would be to first put in custom zaz furniture so you aren't opening up all instances of the furniture in the game world for curious npcs to bind themselves into ?

Edited by manafalls

What's New in Version 8.06

Released Wednesday at 11:01 AM

Removed a gaurd package from Safyria so hopefully she no longer Haunts the player.

OMG !!!! THANK YOU !!!

I have been trying to get her to stop following me forever, I had no clue WHY she was following me and acting like a guard, you just saved, I am sure a lot of us, so much stress as she is like a lost puppy. 

On 3/25/2023 at 12:30 AM, kohlteth said:

What's New in Version 8.06

Released Wednesday at 11:01 AM

Removed a gaurd package from Safyria so hopefully she no longer Haunts the player.

OMG !!!! THANK YOU !!!

I have been trying to get her to stop following me forever, I had no clue WHY she was following me and acting like a guard, you just saved, I am sure a lot of us, so much stress as she is like a lost puppy. 

I am actually thinking of deleting her from the mod since she has been such an issue and it may take a new game otherwise to disable the gaurd package .  You can also just console disable her.  (open the console.  click on safyria and type "disable" and hit enter. close console.)

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2023 at 6:21 AM, metalado said:

im using vortex and everytime it just stops in importing files and installing the mod

i cant install the mod. why is thi

I manually downloaded and dropped into Vortex, worked fine. 

On 8/6/2022 at 6:59 PM, niltrace said:

Same issue here with Safyria shadowing me all over Skyrim...not walking behind me, but showing up everywhere I do.  Doesn't support the PC at all, and inexplicably is often thumbing through a book.  Uses guard dialogue, etc. 

Me too.

Downloading 8.06

Edited by Sir Bron
6 hours ago, sattyre said:

I rarely get a chance to play anymore, and  I haven't since I uploaded 8.06 version,  Let me know if there is still issues with Safyria

I just started a new playthrough and can confirm Safyria is still having issues and needs to be manually disabled with the console.

Additionally Ive noticed that no npcs will use the basement other than the 4-5 that are already spawned down there; I am using the immersive citizens AI overhaul.
I'm not using any city overhauls so it should just be the navmesh from this mod

Thanks for the update  I will at some point either replace her with a brand new NPC and formid or just simply delete her.  There are no reasons I have been able to find for her to act as she does.  I don't have the time to test properly but I may make the time soon to upload a new version without her for now.