Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

Update 1.6.2B is up!

Found yet another issue so here you go. Basically the kind sex topic wasn't set to Random so you'd only see a couple of the lines depending on conditions. For those that missed the previous update post this also fixes an issue with Fully enslaved dialogue on the TNB prisoner rescue.

Edited by Tentacus

I'll say this again in case it helps someone else, but i had this issue where NMS casual sex follower sex scene would not resume (in my case it was specifically the whore dialogue, like Saadia for example), NPC  non stop following me and forever had the sex dialogue pop up, in my case placing NMS really low in my load order (almost at the very bottom) fixed it, i run a bunch of LL mods in addition to NMS and i suspect one of them conflict with it, never really could find wich one exactly, but playing with my LO did the trick for me, so if anyone got this issue, i suggest playing with your LO

Edited by erynyes
8 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

I'll be honest. when I did that it just said "Script command not found."

I just double checked that it's the right global name make sure you typed it right. it gives that error any time a console command is improperly entered like... no space, 2 spaces, etc.

set _T_RefractoryPeriod to 1 

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Saved Halega and got my reward, but all rescues quest stopped after that, any thoughts?

Travel to a different hold and try their board. Sometimes any given TNB board won't give you a rescue for a while. I dunno how the mechanics of it work since it's an issue with The Notice Board itself. You "might" also try taking a different kind of quest, and without reading it drop it on the ground (outdoors) Then fast travel to another hold... I think that might reset the whole, board, but it may just reset the quest for that type of notice. ?‍♀️

Hello, do you guys know how make Haelga broken? I have used the ring to capture her, and raise discipline to 10+ but still She react after sex as a fresh captive and I can't dismiss her. Please, help ?

P.S. This mod is really amazing!

17 minutes ago, citruxon said:

Hello, do you guys know how make Haelga broken? I have used the ring to capture her, and raise discipline to 10+ but still She react after sex as a fresh captive and I can't dismiss her. Please, help ?

P.S. This mod is really amazing!

Hmmm... whenever you rape her she should already be raised to the highest slave level... at least that's how it works when you rescue her... when you first started training didn't she say something about a premonition and how Dibella wants her to be your slave? If so then she should already be fully trained. If not I may have to fix something.

Edited by Tentacus

Yes, She said about Dibella wanting her to become a slave. After that Haelga has a mix of lines

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Hmmm... whenever you rape her she should already be raised to the highest slave level... at least that's how it works when you rescue her... when you first started training didn't she say something about a premonition and how Dibella wants her to be your slave? If so then she should already be fully trained. If not I may have to fix something.

19 hours ago, citruxon said:

Yes, She said about Dibella wanting her to become a slave. After that Haelga has a mix of lines

Okay I'll look into it. It could be that with the situation as it is that she never clears the captive faction.

Edit: Try Set _T_Stockholm to 10 in the console. I think discipline has no effect on her. It could be that the Captive dialogue is blocking all her normal dialogue as well. This may be as simple as putting a "no haelga" condition on all the captive training dialogue.

Edit: I think I know how to fix this but it will require testing. so it will be a few days. Until then I suggest you use the debug ring to clear Haelga's history, so you can enslave her after it is fixed. and I suggest anybody else reading this doesn't use the ring on her till then.

Edited by Tentacus

Awesome and fun mod.  I was watching the videos to see some of the features I haven't used yet and I saw you dragging Sorli the Builder around by the wrist.  image.png.1e6b093b766f2520001bed9243df5b68.png 

Is this solely a function of VR, or is there an SE mod that can do this?   I searched through this thread, googled, and looked at the VR thread but could not really find anything about this anywhere.

Thanks,

~Wulf

9 hours ago, wulfy1 said:

Awesome and fun mod.  I was watching the videos to see some of the features I haven't used yet and I saw you dragging Sorli the Builder around by the wrist.  image.png.1e6b093b766f2520001bed9243df5b68.png 

Is this solely a function of VR, or is there an SE mod that can do this?   I searched through this thread, googled, and looked at the VR thread but could not really find anything about this anywhere.

Thanks,

~Wulf

It's VR, specifally the combination of the VR mods VRIK, HIGGS and PLANCK. It allows an amazing degree of RP because you can pick up any item in the game even throw things at people, as well as obviously manhandle them.

Like in the player sub parts you can actually do the things like sweep the floor and dust the display cases... or pick up the shoes. (napkins make fine dust cloths)

Edited by Tentacus

Is there a way to make serana (vampire girl from dawnguard) compatitble as i've tried taking her as a follower but she doesn't get the i'd have a word with you... dialogue (one where you can say lets go find someone to rescue etc)

Assuming its something to do with how she follows

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Is there a way to make serana (vampire girl from dawnguard) compatitble as i've tried taking her as a follower but she doesn't get the i'd have a word with you... dialogue (one where you can say lets go find someone to rescue etc)

Assuming its something to do with how she follows

No idea... I've never gotten around to playing Dawnguard, and I've always kinda found her prime waifu status a little perplexing. I do think I remember hearing she's set up weird for an NPC so it may not be possible? ?‍♂️

On 6/5/2023 at 7:35 AM, Tentacus said:

I bailed on using the "ClothingPoor" (or whatever it is) Keyword cause way too many items have it. I simply did an "or" dialogue condition with the 3 vanilla torso items typically worn by beggars, so yeah... sorry... there is no easy straightforward way to add your own. I would have done it sensibly if Bethesda had had a Beggar clothes specific keyword, but I didn't want to edit the vanilla forms to add my own. To add your own to the "or" condition list is straight forward but time consuming given the number of begger greets, and you'll have to make the clothing mod a master for NMS. It would be easier to add a ring to the or list for begging and I may consider that when/if I have to do another bug update... if the demand is there.

Another possibility would be to do what the BaboDialogue route took. BaboDialogue created specific keywords that can be manually (ugh tedious) added to clothing and with those keywords active, it changes the dialogue you're given.

Manually adding said keywords is tedious...but thankfully there are mods that now distribute keywords to items, which simplifies the process. Keyword Item Distributor. With that handy mod, its so simple to add keywords to pretty much any item, with a lot of customization. 

So what I currently do with Babo, is whenever I want to experience various aspects of the mod, I wear a golden ring that I added the specific keywords to, to trigger the mods dialogue.

I don't know how it all works behind the scenes, so forgive my ignorance if this would also require a ton of work on your end to setup. 

24 minutes ago, MaxMakar said:

I think I found a bug. When I start the Maven hero enslavement branch, she continues to follow the player and claps her hands. Although on the contrary, the player should follow her in the story.

That sounds like the spectator package. If you have sex with someone in the same room with her, or one of her kids they will come watch and point/applaud. If this package sticks on permanently it means somehow you are stuck in the sexlab alias that gives you the keyword... no idea how one would fix that beyond a reload of a previous save.

23 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Another possibility would be to do what the BaboDialogue route took. BaboDialogue created specific keywords that can be manually (ugh tedious) added to clothing and with those keywords active, it changes the dialogue you're given.

Manually adding said keywords is tedious...but thankfully there are mods that now distribute keywords to items, which simplifies the process. Keyword Item Distributor. With that handy mod, its so simple to add keywords to pretty much any item, with a lot of customization. 

So what I currently do with Babo, is whenever I want to experience various aspects of the mod, I wear a golden ring that I added the specific keywords to, to trigger the mods dialogue.

I don't know how it all works behind the scenes, so forgive my ignorance if this would also require a ton of work on your end to setup. 

I'll look into it.

On 7/4/2023 at 7:14 AM, Nohrin said:

Heh... I added the keyword... it was EXTREMELY tediious and nerve racking cause I had to edit like 100 topics, some of which tie directly into the player slave scenareos... so yeah... This is the VERY last time I do something like this. On the bright side I found what was causing the annoying issue where when you talk to a beggar as a beggar it sometimes automatically gives them a coin. Anyway it will be in the next version along with the Haelga ring of subjugation fix.