Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

29 minutes ago, citruxon said:

Hi, I have found some issues with Silda, Edda, Birna and Ysolda. The redcatcher topics did not appear, even when I try to clear them with the ring od debuggery. 

What should I do?

You have to dismiss any NMS followers you have before you get these topics. (or finish the quest if it's the Notice board prisoner).

Edited by Tentacus

I dont know if this is a TNB problem or a NMS problem or maybe not a problem at all.. But Braith got kidnapped for some reason. She didnt have any dialouge or anything and rescueing her was easy enough but it seems out of place somehow. I dont know. Maybe its working as intended.

Braith.png

1 hour ago, Evallyn said:

I dont know if this is a TNB problem or a NMS problem or maybe not a problem at all.. But Braith got kidnapped for some reason. She didnt have any dialouge or anything and rescueing her was easy enough but it seems out of place somehow. I dont know. Maybe its working as intended.

Braith.png

Yeah, It's the notice board and it's normal. Kids are allowed in the TNB rescue list. Doesn't happen often as I've never had it myself but as long as none of my dialogue shows up it's not a problem. 

Btw is there any way to get a rescue mission for a certain desired NPC? Any way to do so through console? I wouldn't mind that as well.

Kinda tired trying to get Carlotta's mission. Already rescued like ~seven NPC's, and her mission never pops up. Tried to load game before receiving rescue mission like hundred times and typing "setstage C30089EE 10" but still never got her. Although I often get rescue missions for the NPC's I already rescued and have to load game prior to that again.

3 hours ago, 1rrelevant1 said:

Btw is there any way to get a rescue mission for a certain desired NPC? Any way to do so through console? I wouldn't mind that as well.

Kinda tired trying to get Carlotta's mission. Already rescued like ~seven NPC's, and her mission never pops up. Tried to load game before receiving rescue mission like hundred times and typing "setstage C30089EE 10" but still never got her. Although I often get rescue missions for the NPC's I already rescued and have to load game prior to that again.

These are all Notice board related issues.

You could edit the conditions for the prisoner alias on the rescue quest to make the requirement for filling the alias a particular NPC in the CK and then edit it back after you're done, but that's probably more trouble than it's worth.

8 hours ago, Shuusai said:

Thank you for your work.

Are there voice pack for mod and DBVO for Bella?

No. Voicing this mod would be beyond impractical due to the sheer volume, and I have both ethical and quality issues with AI voices in general. 

5 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

does the mod contain any guro?

If you mean like funnybizness anims, or amputations and such, no, though you can engage in cruel violence such as executing your helpless prisoner, or hunting the fleeing victim for sport.

7 hours ago, Sant69 said:

wound you consider replacing the keening animating with something like the one used in the diary of mine? i think is from zaz?

This mod is no longer in development, so I will not be making any updates, however that kind of mod is pretty trivial, you could learn to do it yourself fairly easily. There are probably several different ways to do it. Or ask someone else to do it for you. These kind of tweaks is how most of us modders got started.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, furel said:

I enslaved 2 enemies warlocks, when I come across a mercenary, or other NPC from a mod they become hostile and try to attack them. Should I remove them from the warlock faction?

Could be... That faction doesn't sound familiar so I probably just didn't whitelist them with the rest.

Could also be an issue with NPC factions added by other mods. I think that may have come up before. Getting the capture ring stuff to work at all was an ordeal. :D 

Bottom line is don't get too attached to any unnamed templated NPCs you capture. Sorry. 

Edited by Tentacus
On 6/30/2023 at 4:03 PM, pinky6225 said:

Is there a way to make serana (vampire girl from dawnguard) compatitble as i've tried taking her as a follower but she doesn't get the i'd have a word with you... dialogue (one where you can say lets go find someone to rescue etc)

Assuming its something to do with how she follows

Have you tried using NFF and import her? She can be imported, but I don't know how much of her own follower framework still will work.

5 hours ago, Smartazz said:

Have you tried using NFF and import her? She can be imported, but I don't know how much of her own follower framework still will work.

If NFF = Nethers framework, then yeah tried that and it didn't give her the dialogue

30 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

If NFF = Nethers framework, then yeah tried that and it didn't give her the dialogue

Yep, I meant Nethers Followe framework. Too bad, that it didn't work. I suppose the result will be the same with other follower frameworks also. Now we only have to hope for some smart modder that can make a patch.

On 8/28/2023 at 11:22 PM, Tentacus said:

Could be... That faction doesn't sound familiar so I probably just didn't whitelist them with the rest.

Could also be an issue with NPC factions added by other mods. I think that may have come up before. Getting the capture ring stuff to work at all was an ordeal. :D 

Bottom line is don't get too attached to any unnamed templated NPCs you capture. Sorry. 

I check WarlockFaction and there are some mods whit NPCs agresives for that faction (MiasLair for exemple), I try to remove them from that faction manually but they become for that faction twice whit different rank.

The command should be "removefromfaction [faction]", didn't it?

can some one help me whith this one 

i like to change the striping/undressing animation to use a different one , and i find the script that seems to control this function, but it doesn't seems to have code in it that defines what animation to use. What should i do?

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname _T_PrisonerStrip Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
_T_NoticeMeQuest.Strip(akSpeaker)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment
_T_NoticeMeQuestScript Property _T_NoticeMeQuest Auto

8 hours ago, Sant69 said:

can some one help me whith this one 

i like to change the striping/undressing animation to use a different one , and i find the script that seems to control this function, but it doesn't seems to have code in it that defines what animation to use. What should i do?

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname _T_PrisonerStrip Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
_T_NoticeMeQuest.Strip(akSpeaker)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment
_T_NoticeMeQuestScript Property _T_NoticeMeQuest Auto

That just calls the strip function from _T_NoticeMeQuestScript