Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

2 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I am a bit overwhelmed by the scope of this mod... ?

What would be good examples of how to start with this mod? What could/should I try out first? What would be "must do's"?

Really depends what you are interested in. If you want a player bottom experience the prostitution stuff is really all there is, it leads to everything else in that regard. In that case if you want to RP a beggar just start doing that and it will lead to sex work naturally.  If you don't, then use the ring to set yourself as already a whore and just start turning tricks.

If you want to play a good or neutral top character, start by doing notice board rescues. It may take a while to get someone you like, or someone interested but that's part of the fun. Along the way you can make use of the Inn whores, if you like. and work on your speech skills to do casual sex stuff. If you are not a fighter you can visit the Inn whores and after a couple of visits you can recruit some of them to be their pimp.

If you are playing an evil character the world is your oyster, just use the ring of subjugation and go nuts. If you are a mage and get the vanilla perk "Hypnotic gaze" you can mind control people into wanting to fuck you. (You will also need speech checks for more important characters though lower than without the perk) 

Once you have your bearings you can mix and match all the playstyles. For instance I had this character that did a little of everything:

image.thumb.png.081d865848da3f0f2b939848551e74b7.png

Edited by Tentacus
2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Really depends what you are interested in. If you want a player bottom experience the prostitution stuff is really all there is, it leads to everything else in that regard. In that case if you want to RP a beggar just start doing that and it will lead to sex work naturally.  If you don't, then use the ring to set yourself as already a whore and just start turning tricks.

If you want to play a good or neutral top character, start by doing notice board rescues. It may take a while to get someone you like, or someone interested but that's part of the fun. Along the way you can make use of the Inn whores, if you like. and work on your speech skills to do casual sex stuff. If you are not a fighter you can visit the Inn whores and after a couple of visits you can recruit some of them to be their pimp.

If you are playing an evil character the world is your oyster, just use the ring of subjugation and go nuts. If you are a mage and get the vanilla perk "Hypnotic gaze" you can mind control people into wanting to fuck you. (You will also need speech checks for more important characters though lower than without the perk) 

Once you have your bearings you can mix and match all the playstyles. For instance I had this character that did a little of everything:

Thank you for your valuable input!

- Regarding prostitution/beggar: how would I start those immersively (without using the ring)? I didn't notice any corresponding dialog topics (but might have overlooked them).

- Regarding the notice board rescues: are those the ones indicating "Rescue missing x in y"?

- Regarding the inn whores: I don't think I have noticed them yet in my game. I get wenches from the Flower Girl mod for example. But from Notice Me Senpai? How would I recognize them?

5 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Thank you for your valuable input!

- Regarding prostitution/beggar: how would I start those immersively (without using the ring)? I didn't notice any corresponding dialog topics (but might have overlooked them).

It's helpful to watch the videos I made.  Hardship in Tamriel: NMS Final version trailer

Basically you just wear Vanilla beggar clothes to get the dialogue. You can use the utility ring to give yourself some or use the console. (I also think the player starting rags count, if you start a regular Helgen game)

- Regarding the notice board rescues: are those the ones indicating "Rescue missing x in y"?

Yep.  Good player

- Regarding the inn whores: I don't think I have noticed them yet in my game. I get wenches from the Flower Girl mod for example. But from Notice Me Senpai? How would I recognize them?

Casual sex/InnSex Workers

There are a bunch more video links in the OP that show how everything works.

BTW all the videos were captured in VR but everything pretty much applies to SE. The early videos all look kinda crap until I started capturing directly from the headset.

Edited by Tentacus
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dunderhead59 said:

Hi, I just want to check whether the brothel generates passive income, or does it need to be actively managed?

Similarly, can I generate passive income by leaving a whore working in an inn?

Active for both. and I really mean active in that you have to tell each client when they can fuck. (watch the videos)  If you want passive income pimping try TDF prostitution if that still works. The brothel generates money so fast when fully "manned" that it would be way too much if you could just leave it running anyway.

Edited by Tentacus
26 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Active for both. and I really mean active in that you have to tell each client when they can fuck. (watch the videos)  If you want passive income pimping try TDF prostitution if that still works. The brothel generates money so fast when fully "manned" that it would be way too much if you could just leave it running anyway.

Thank you.  That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Adon87 said:

Hey,

The mod works fine so far but I think we up quickly to speechcraft 25+

I would like to increase the difficulty of the casual sex speech check.

Is there a variable to modify (with SSEDIT maybe) ?

Or it's done for each NPC ?

Thank you

IIRC the dialogue condition is the only thing you'd need to change. Pretty sure you can do that in xedit, though finding the line is gonna be "fun". :) Shit like this is why average users should learn to use the CK. At least the SSE CK works reasonably well, unlike the FO4 one. Good luck.

Found it !

Indeed the speech check can be modified in the dialogue condition. But it has to be done for each dialogue/NPC and there is 163 of them.

But I had fun reading some of the answers, they hit really hard haha.

I'll find a way to nerf my speechcraft.

The mod is great anyway ! 

5 hours ago, Adon87 said:

Found it !

Indeed the speech check can be modified in the dialogue condition. But it has to be done for each dialogue/NPC and there is 163 of them.

But I had fun reading some of the answers, they hit really hard haha.

I'll find a way to nerf my speechcraft.

The mod is great anyway ! 

Good work. I am somewhat known for "hitting hard" lol.

Yeah I've always been a little lazy with the mechanics sides of ny mods, preferring to make the best roleplaying experience I can instead. My previous mod Hardship hardly uses any vanilla stats at all. 

Anyway this attitude is needing to change a bit now that I'm making my own games. Even if they are visual novels I want a decent amount of "game" in there for the customers.

PERSONAL UPDATE:

In case anyone is wondering, my game development is going well. I think if people are willing to accept the format, fans of NMS and Hardship will enjoy it. My Ren'Py scripts actually bear an uncanny resemblence to my Hardship sex scripts. :) 

As for how I am today, I just got my Covid booster for the year (Kinda late,) so I feel like I have some shit that Umbrella Corporation cooked up right now... Gotta love those bone rattling chills.

TeaMaid.png.e634df5d7518608e3ba0dcc7661d3216.png

Edited by Tentacus

Small question, I ran one of the rescue quests and the quest target keeps getting knocked over and asking me to not hit them whenever they get close to me, which is constantly because they follow so close.  I don't imagine the problem is this mod specifically because I noticed sometimes random event npc's would just attack me when I approached but if it is the same issue, it's interacting noticeably with the rescue targets, so I figured I'd ask here.

Are there mods that will cause this issue by using, for instance, cloak spell effects?  I remember brawling was a big one for mods that use cloak spells for their tracking effects because the cloak, while not hostile, would still be read by brawling as breaking the fight's rules with magic.  Does this mod, or maybe Notice Board itself, suffer a similar issue?

Edit- Realised there was in fact a mod I was running that added an effect that was probably causing it, Dealing With Daedra adds an effect that drains magic around your character.  Haven't confirmed that's what's causing it yet but I would bet that would do it.  Will probably edit again when I have a chance to test this idea.

Edited by Just Checking
29 minutes ago, Just Checking said:

Small question, I ran one of the rescue quests and the quest target keeps getting knocked over and asking me to not hit them whenever they get close to me, which is constantly because they follow so close.  I don't imagine the problem is this mod specifically because I noticed sometimes random event npc's would just attack me when I approached but if it is the same issue, it's interacting noticeably with the rescue targets, so I figured I'd ask here.

Are there mods that will cause this issue by using, for instance, cloak spell effects?  I remember brawling was a big one for mods that use cloak spells for their tracking effects because the cloak, while not hostile, would still be read by brawling as breaking the fight's rules with magic.  Does this mod, or maybe Notice Board itself, suffer a similar issue?

Edit- Realised there was in fact a mod I was running that added an effect that was probably causing it, Dealing With Daedra adds an effect that drains magic around your character.  Haven't confirmed that's what's causing it yet but I would bet that would do it.  Will probably edit again when I have a chance to test this idea.

Most likely it's some kind of mod added spell that is constantly "hitting" them and the way I have it set up. (Half assed) It thinks they are being attacked so does the training behavior. Your best bets are finding out what mod is causing it and disabling it or figuring out how to stop the spell/magic effect somehow. You could also probably make a patch that adds the spell/effect to the blacklist. Good luck.

3 hours ago, GregariousGibbon said:

Just finished Arcadia's experience, thank you very much for that, enjoyed it thoroughly.

Reveal hidden contents

She says shes done with me now when I ask for more, is the quest repeatable or extended or is she really fully done?

It's not repeatable IIRC.

I have an issue where the captured slave just does not get pacified. So enemies will keep attacking them even if PC is no longer in combat with them. I managed to get friendly citizens to stop attacking them by editing the faction. But no such luck for enemies, even after I added their factions as friends...

This is usually after capturing a bandit or another enemy.

Any ideas? But no worries if you cant think of anything.

Edited by ssskn
48 minutes ago, ssskn said:

I have an issue where the captured slave just does not get pacified. So enemies will keep attacking them even if PC is no longer in combat with them. I managed to get friendly citizens to stop attacking them by editing the faction. But no such luck for enemies, even after I added their factions as friends...

This is usually after capturing a bandit or another enemy.

Any ideas? But no worries if you cant think of anything.

If you have a mod that edits bandits, particularly adding new bandit factions this can happen. 

There are probably edgecases in the vanilla game too.  Consider that feature only "fairly" relliable.

On 12/22/2023 at 4:02 PM, Tentacus said:

If you have a mod that edits bandits, particularly adding new bandit factions this can happen. 

There are probably edgecases in the vanilla game too.  Consider that feature only "fairly" relliable.

Good to know. I'll check next time, but there weren't any new factions I don't think. I was basically adding any new factions from hostile NPCs into the houseslave faction. The one that the captive uses. That solved most but not all hostility.

Currently experimenting with a more permanent spawn.

Just tried this mod out for the first time and I love it!

I'm currently trying to make an NPC from Interesting NPCs into a lover slave, I already got the message that her will was broken through irrational affection. As I understood from the description of the mod, "relentless sexual assault" will make them a permanent slave? Well I've been going at it nonstop for quite a while and wondering if it's working as intended or not. Does rape trauma or attention bonding have to hit a threshold as well? Want to get started on the next slave but I can't until this ones training is finished as it seems...

Ah, I reread it and for love you have to keep raising the affection? But I already had the notification say her will was broken that way but I'm still in the training dialogue options. She calls me master and says that she loves me tho.

Ol' reliable game restart did the trick, upon reloading I had the ORDERS dialogue option and could tell her to become my house slave, nice!

I absolutely love this mod, it has everything my favourite adult flash games (by pinktea) had, thank you for it

Edited by 2dLewdy
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, 2dLewdy said:

Just tried this mod out for the first time and I love it!

I'm currently trying to make an NPC from Interesting NPCs into a lover slave, I already got the message that her will was broken through irrational affection. As I understood from the description of the mod, "relentless sexual assault" will make them a permanent slave? Well I've been going at it nonstop for quite a while and wondering if it's working as intended or not. Does rape trauma or attention bonding have to hit a threshold as well? Want to get started on the next slave but I can't until this ones training is finished as it seems...

Ah, I reread it and for love you have to keep raising the affection? But I already had the notification say her will was broken that way but I'm still in the training dialogue options. She calls me master and says that she loves me tho.

Ol' reliable game restart did the trick, upon reloading I had the ORDERS dialogue option and could tell her to become my house slave, nice!

I absolutely love this mod, it has everything my favourite adult flash games (by pinktea) had, thank you for it

Glad you are having fun.

I've already forgotten all the exact numbers but I said them a few times in a thread so if you search you can probably find them. I will say the best way to speedrun the breaking via sex is to have companions who also rape them, or forced prostitution.

In any event it's meant to be vague, as to be more realistic so you have to do everything by feel. In general I prefer that over just presenting you with visible stats like something like Paradise Halls does. It's more "human".  I had to make the same decision on my current game I'm working on which is kind of a reverse slave trainer where the player's goal is to resist conditioning as a sex slave.  I toyed with having visible stats but in the end I decided to only go with dialogue and narration prompts to let the player know their state. (Beyond what they roleplay)

Edited by Tentacus
On 1/2/2024 at 2:22 PM, Tentacus said:

Glad you are having fun.

I've already forgotten all the exact numbers but I said them a few times in a thread so if you search you can probably find them. I will say the best way to speedrun the breaking via sex is to have companions who also rape them, or forced prostitution.

In any event it's meant to be vague, as to be more realistic so you have to do everything by feel. In general I prefer that over just presenting you with visible stats like something like Paradise Halls does. It's more "human".  I had to make the same decision on my current game I'm working on which is kind of a reverse slave trainer where the player's goal is to resist conditioning as a sex slave.  I toyed with having visible stats but in the end I decided to only go with dialogue and narration prompts to let the player know their state. (Beyond what they roleplay)

I understand the approach and I appreciate it, feels nice to do it intuitively, only thing that confused me was that the messages about them being fully broken and the dialogue to make them a house slave didn't appear simultaneously for me. On my newest slave, I could only tell her to become a house slave when she was kneeling, lol.

On the topic of house slaves, currently I have 4 whores in house Lakeview, customers come in and chose each of them at least once so they all are indeed working. Now I tried to add another house slave to house Heljarchen but got the message that I own too many. But the only way to make slaves whores for a brothel is to make them house slaves first, or am I misunderstanding? I also thought I could have two whore houses with 4 whores each but that doesn't seem to be the case, bummer.

And, unfortunately, one of the house slaves from house Lakeview is missing. If an NPC choses her for sex, they teleport to a different location in the house but she isn't there and the scene isn't starting, they just go on cooldown immediately. She was an unnamed Forsworn and I registered her as a slave for PAHE first and then abducted her via the ring of subjugation which probably was a bad idea lol. I tried moving her to me by refID but it didn't work. Any Ideas on how to clear her slot? It's fine if I lose her completely.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, 2dLewdy said:

On the topic of house slaves, currently I have 4 whores in house Lakeview, customers come in and chose each of them at least once so they all are indeed working. Now I tried to add another house slave to house Heljarchen but got the message that I own too many. But the only way to make slaves whores for a brothel is to make them house slaves first, or am I misunderstanding? I also thought I could have two whore houses with 4 whores each but that doesn't seem to be the case, bummer.

IIRC you can have 8. 4 house slaves and 4 of the ones in sandbox mode though I think you need a house slave to set up a brothel location. I am unsure if you can have more than one brothel at a time... probably not though. Pretty sure it's in the documentation and if not I am no help cause most of the technical aspects of my mods have left my brain. :D  You can also whore yourself and I believe one other whore follower so that adds up to 10.

4 already makes too much money.

And, unfortunately, one of the house slaves from house Lakeview is missing. If an NPC choses her for sex, they teleport to a different location in the house but she isn't there and the scene isn't starting,

Weird. I've barely ever used lakeview (also isn't that a bit remote for a Brothel?) Could be any number of things. Skyrim is still a deeply buggy game especially when dealing with templated NPCs.  Look and see if there is an option to teleport all your house slaves to you in the Ring of debuggery. If not you may have to fire them all with the ring to get rid of the bugged one. Please keep in mind that the brothel functionality was added as a last hurrah and should be considered bonus content. It has relatively little testing and is by it's nature a bit janky.

they just go on cooldown immediately. She was an unnamed Forsworn and I registered her as a slave for PAHE first and then abducted her via the ring of subjugation which probably was a bad idea lol. I tried moving her to me by refID but it didn't work. Any Ideas on how to clear her slot? It's fine if I lose her completely.

LOL I bet she escaped. If she was untrained as a PAHE slave she probably just ran off. IMMERSIVE! Does PAHE still have a way to track escaped slaves on the map?

Edited by Tentacus
21 hours ago, Tentacus said:

LOL I bet she escaped. If she was untrained as a PAHE slave she probably just ran off. IMMERSIVE! Does PAHE still have a way to track escaped slaves on the map?

I managed to teleport her to me via the PAHE MCM, it all worked out. 

Just wanted to add, rescuing the wife of the thane of Winterhold, cucking him and then telling her to live with me in the arch mages quarters just next door was one of the most fun experiences I had with nsfw mods, great addition. 

Cucking in practice meant that I shamed him into giving her up to me and then fucking her via regular dialogue Initiation in front of his throne. I think I missed the dedicated cuck interaction but there's still some wives left 

Edited by 2dLewdy

Hey my character took Silda the unseen under her 'wing' but she ran away at the first sign of a fight (she had armour/weapons but refuses to fight?) anyway my pc wasn't too thrilled about tow cowardice and chose to leave her in Whiterun but XD ...the dismiss/sandbox option still keeps her tagged as a sort of  'follower' by my needs mod that adds in the requirement to handle companion thirst/hunger continues to track her so..basically she's still eating all my provisions despite me 'dimissing' her.

Is there some way to actually completely remover her from being a follower that I'm missing?

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Hey my character took Silda the unseen under her 'wing' but she ran away at the first sign of a fight (she had armour/weapons but refuses to fight?) anyway my pc wasn't too thrilled about tow cowardice and chose to leave her in Whiterun but XD ...the dismiss/sandbox option still keeps her tagged as a sort of  'follower' by my needs mod that adds in the requirement to handle companion thirst/hunger continues to track her so..basically she's still eating all my provisions despite me 'dimissing' her.

Is there some way to actually completely remover her from being a follower that I'm missing?

Maybe remove them from the current follower faction with the console? Sorry. I didn't take a situation like this into consideration when I set up the homeless. Having a way to fire them and send them back to their starting point seemed super unimmersive. That's the reasoning behind why they are set up like that.

It's funny. Silda is always a good fighter for me. The two male drunks are utterly useless though. Whenever I forget and recruit one of them I usually kill them off :D 

Edited by Tentacus