Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

7 hours ago, GGroove said:

After using Ring of Subjugation and option [Start Training] there are many dialogue options, but no path to actual sex. Is normal?
EDIT: sometimes it appears on more different paths, like when Irrational Affection is high. But by default there is no way to get that option. It also appears when dismissing person and recruiting them again.

The player has a cooldown. The sex option will appear again when it goes away. The cooldown is used on several of the NPC types (though maybe not all... don't ask me to remember though) So when the player has sex the cooldown counts for all of those. IIRC it's only like 15 minutes real time (3 ingame hrs) Waiting won't work since the timer is tied to real time not game time.  If you really can't wait use the debug ring to clear the player's cooldown.

If this was fallout 4 I'd do it differently but Skyrim only lets you have one of each timer type per script so It is stuck using the timer that is tied to real time unless I wanted to make the cooldown last 6 ingame Hrs.  

The cooldown doesn't apply to the Hardship content.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

The player has a cooldown. The sex option will appear again when it goes away. The cooldown is used on several of the NPC types (though maybe not all... don't ask me to remember though) So when the player has sex the cooldown counts for all of those. IIRC it's only like 15 minutes real time (3 ingame hrs) Waiting won't work since the timer is tied to real time not game time.  If you really can't wait use the debug ring to clear the player's cooldown.

If this was fallout 4 I'd do it differently but Skyrim only lets you have one of each timer type per script so It is stuck using the timer that is tied to real time unless I wanted to make the cooldown last 6 ingame Hrs.  

The cooldown doesn't apply to the Hardship content.

Exactly what I'm talking about. There is option to order a kiss or to play with themselves, through [Abuse] topic there is fisting option, on starting dialogue there are 2 options: proceed to others like [Orders] and [Abuse] and blowjob that increases Rape Trauma; but there is no - even Hardship - sex at all.
Edit: also as I understand, when you use option [Start training] you can't stop it without dismissing an NPC; it seems kinda funny that you can endlessly say to other captive "I'm going to switch to you soon", but actually never do.
Other than these grips I've had so far, mod is superb; I've seen nothing like this anywhere else. Dialogues and list of opportunities are both very impressive. IMO it just needs some kind of integration patch: ring abilities to toggable powers/hotkeys and optional removal of [...] phrases after dialogues. Very, very solid work.

Edited by GGroove
41 minutes ago, GGroove said:

Exactly what I'm talking about. There is option to order a kiss or to play with themselves, through [Abuse] topic there is fisting option, on starting dialogue there are 2 options: proceed to others like [Orders] and [Abuse] and blowjob that increases Rape Trauma; but there is no - even Hardship - sex at all.
Edit: also as I understand, when you use option [Start training] you can't stop it without dismissing an NPC; it seems kinda funny that you can endlessly say to other captive "I'm going to switch to you soon", but actually never do.
Other than these grips I've had so far, mod is superb; I've seen nothing like this anywhere else. Dialogues and list of opportunities are both very impressive. IMO it just needs some kind of integration patch: ring abilities to toggable powers/hotkeys and optional removal of [...] phrases after dialogues. Very, very solid work.

The sex topic should be on the top level, it's not in the abuse section.

For slaves that are trained after being captured from the ring you have to get them to a broken state before you can release them or make them into a camp follower. (IE train the other captive) To do that you need to get discipline to 10. You do this through things like beating, fisting, and hogtying them. For beatings you should only do it twice (to knockdown or notiification) in a row or it starts subtracting discipline. You have to give them a break inbetween.  It's probably around 15 real minutes like the other timers... not sure...

No there is no way to know when you've waited long enough... it's realistic like that. You are supposed to develop a feel for it and err on the side of caution.

Edited by Tentacus

The twisted little elf's revenge against whiterun was drawing near. Despite finding out she's a dragonborn, she was undeterred. After returning to Windhelm with her own private misfit army, Ulfric told her they would finally move on Whiterun!

Klea knew that Lydia wouldn't like this so she told the others to wait in the tavern and took Ludia into the bloodworks. In the darkness she gave the housecarl a brutal re-education. After a couple of days of intense training, Klea was confident that Lydia would do as she was told in the battle to come.

Burden.jpg.4ff3e5167e5672c16436572e16a3d515.jpg

I'm quite happy to see that you can enslave vanilla followers with the ring, you just have to dismiss them first. I just felt from an RP perspective, given that I was siding with the Stormcloaks (for the time being) that it would make more sense to enslave her... plus if anybody has it coming it's miss "carry your burdens".

I think this constitutes to a bug.

So when u have a capture/resuce/or whatever main slot actor with u, and then you initiate a prostitution dialogue with some tavern girl, sadia/norri etc, 

Then after the animation done, if you talk to your main capture, the dialogue of "that was great" would show up, although apparently they were not the partner.

If u click on this option this would override the dialogue with the prostitue, which means that the prostitue is not dismissed and if you talk to the prostitue now the dialogue reverses to "get somewhere private" step. you will have to talk to the prostitute right after the animation to successfully complete their quest and dismiss them.

6 hours ago, EdtheNord said:

I think this constitutes to a bug.

So when u have a capture/resuce/or whatever main slot actor with u, and then you initiate a prostitution dialogue with some tavern girl, sadia/norri etc, 

Then after the animation done, if you talk to your main capture, the dialogue of "that was great" would show up, although apparently they were not the partner.

If u click on this option this would override the dialogue with the prostitue, which means that the prostitue is not dismissed and if you talk to the prostitue now the dialogue reverses to "get somewhere private" step. you will have to talk to the prostitute right after the animation to successfully complete their quest and dismiss them.

So don't do that. ? What kinda guy takes his slave with them to see a hooker?

JK... I'll look into it. Is this "Main capture" one of the two captive slots, or a captive who is being trained? I am a bit surprised this would happen since the Tavern whores use the "Rat"  alias which is totally different from the ExPrisoner or Captive aliases. Who knows it might show up on any NPC immediately after the sex and I just never noticed cause of my playstyle. I know with the more in depth whores that you can't even talk to them if you have a NMS follower cause they DO use the main alias.

Edit: Hmmm... see if you can reproduce this bug and if you do I need exact details of the characters involved and their history etc... Also tell me EXACTLY what the dialogue on the "main capture" looked like.

Looking at the esp this absolutely should not be able to happen because only one NPC can be in the Rat alias at a time, and the dialogue is keyed to the rat alias. This might just be some kind of random one time massive glitch. 

Next time I am in a town with a whore I'll test it.

Edit 2: It's possible to see after sex dialogue on other NPCs. However it's basically impossible that it would make it so the whore can't be dismissed since that after sex dialogue is tied to the player cooldown and only the whores and casual sex partners clear the player cooldown after sex. (Unless you did it with the ring) and the script to do that is the one that is used for bondage on the other NPC types so if you had somehow gotten to that dialogue inappropriately and the script had triggered on somebody in the _T_History faction it would have simply tied them up ?

Bottom line. If you take other NPCs into the room with you to fuck any of the tavern whores or to have casual sex with anyone for that matter (if that is even allowed) Don't talk to them until you've dismissed the whore. If you do click on them just back out cause the dismissal is always a 2 step process. Best to just have them wait outside like a civillized person. :D 

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, sewersider said:

Wow tentacus, looks awesome. I as thinking of getting back into skyrim..

Any particular incompatibilities to look out for?

Nothing that comes to mind but my brain is pretty fried. 

I may have spoken too soon about enslaving Vanilla followers. For some reason none of Lydia's packages except follow are working (Hogtie, normal tie, kneel) The script fires, the bondage gear equips, the right globals are set but the pacakages don't engage. It could be a corrupt save or something else but who knows I reloaded other saves and everything still works with various other prisoners so... ?‍♀️

I'll see if they work after I break her (when she's not also in the captive alias) but I doubt it, since other captives in training work fine. Anyway just something to keep in mind. It wasn't an intended feature to behin with so I'm not gonna worry about it too much.

Edited by Tentacus

if you still need it, the details are:

Rescue mission: save Gwendolyn from Embershard (very first rescue mission from a brand new save)

Gwendolyn rescued, brought to Falkreath, at this point of time, I had not done anything evil related to Gwendolyn via dialogue options yet.

talked to Valga in Dead Man's Drink about tavern whore, then talk to Norri.

Engage in animation with Norri. Then talked to Gwendolyn immediately. 

Dialogue option "That was great"

Click on that, she said she had a good time too. dialogue ended. Talk to Gwendolyn again, dialogue option "I had a good time" (so basically stuck here)

Then talk to Norri, dialogue option "Find somewhere private/this is the right place" Click on that, can engage in animation again.

Then talk to Norri immediately, "That was great" click on that, Norri successfully dismissed.

Then talk to Gwendolyn, all dialogue options return to normal.

If you want I can try to get a save right before the event for u to try.

Edited by EdtheNord

Hey big fan from begger whores, got back into skyrim lately and already loving this mod!

although I've come across an issue with Arcadia's love potion situation. she has her vanilla dialogue back so I'm guessing the potion wore off but I'm still getting the negative effects from it and the devoted dialogue with npc's...I also die if I go too far but I can't 'make love' to her...since it's worn off

so yea bit of a pickle XD 

1 hour ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Hey big fan from begger whores, got back into skyrim lately and already loving this mod!

although I've come across an issue with Arcadia's love potion situation. she has her vanilla dialogue back so I'm guessing the potion wore off but I'm still getting the negative effects from it and the devoted dialogue with npc's...I also die if I go too far but I can't 'make love' to her...since it's worn off

so yea bit of a pickle XD 

It hasn't worn off if you have those effects Should take like 5 days in game. Anyway you can make it wear off by typing Set _T_Obedience to 26 in the console. If that doesn't work type Set _T_ArcadiasSlave to 3. and then Set _T_Obedience to 0 and Set _T_Disobedience to 0

Personally I'd try loading a previous save as I have no idea why the dialogue would go away

Any possible plans of version without Notice Board dependency? Maybe vanilla resque quests only, or Missives support.
Sorry if it comes off as rude or demanding. This mod is very impressive with dialogues and variety of functionalities, but depends on and uses functionality of mod last updated 7 years ago. Feels uncomfortable to use Notice Board on otherwise stable load orders.

12 hours ago, SiddTheKing said:

i seem to get no rescue quests. how to reset notice board?

Fast travel to a different hold and use that board. If you've taken but not read notes. (ones you didn't want to do) drop them outdoors then fast travel to another hold.

7 hours ago, GGroove said:

Any possible plans of version without Notice Board dependency? Maybe vanilla resque quests only, or Missives support.
Sorry if it comes off as rude or demanding. This mod is very impressive with dialogues and variety of functionalities, but depends on and uses functionality of mod last updated 7 years ago. Feels uncomfortable to use Notice Board on otherwise stable load orders.

I considered it in the past but it's honestly too baked in. Now that the mod is finished, someone could take a crack at it but we are talking days of extremely stressful work that may break things... MINIMUM. I will not be that someone. If anybody does want to do that I'd wait a few weeks till all the bug fixing is done.

On the other hand TNB is a pretty stable and safe mod it's only real downside is the need for compatibility patches for City mods.

Edited by Tentacus

Klea's revenge was complete, she bathed the streets of Whiterun with the blood of all those who had failed to help her and more. By the time it was over it was no longer about that, whe revelled in the carnage and cruelty... the sheer barbarism of it all.

When the dust settled, all that was left to do was inspect the spoils of war she and her men had taken during the slaughter. The elf was very pleased with her trophies, the pretty blacksmith and some girl named Ysolda. She wasted no time getting to work showing them their place.

War2.jpg.7ccaa3ef00564f5faf361ae85837ac44.jpg  War.jpg.74bbcdd28bbfae622b93aa4cfa20d022.jpg

2001594378_Spoils2.jpg.adc439ef84098db80ccbf8fa3d723813.jpg  Spoils.jpg.578e57d534a13f35a1b0868caac6d90d.jpg

Well, I've ran into no new bugs playing this session and Lydia's packages DID start working after she was broken and the captive alias  cleared. Still no idea why she behaves differently than other NPCs in that regard... but something to keep in mind if the same bug happens to you.

Edited by Tentacus

Hi,  i've just installed this mod. Really interested overall but is there a futa option? I have all the female characters in my game with dicks so... I'm curious about that especifically.

I saw the "futa vag" option when you put the debugging ring but everytime the characters start an animation is only the female/female ones

Am i missing something?

17 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Klea's revenge was complete, she bathed the streets of Whiterun with the blood of all those who had failed to help her and more. By the time it was over it was no longer about that, whe revelled in the carnage and cruelty... the sheer barbarism of it all.

When the dust settled, all that was left to do was inspect the spoils of war she and her men had taken during the slaughter. The elf was very pleased with her trophies, the pretty blacksmith and some girl named Ysolda. She wasted no time getting to work showing them their place.

War2.jpg.7ccaa3ef00564f5faf361ae85837ac44.jpg  War.jpg.74bbcdd28bbfae622b93aa4cfa20d022.jpg

2001594378_Spoils2.jpg.adc439ef84098db80ccbf8fa3d723813.jpg  Spoils.jpg.578e57d534a13f35a1b0868caac6d90d.jpg

Well, I've ran into no new bugs playing this session and Lydia's packages DID start working after she was broken and the captive alias  cleared. Still no idea why she behaves differently than other NPCs in that regard... but something to keep in mind if the same bug happens to you.

hello did you use Devious device on the picture ? thank you

1 hour ago, Ero Sama said:

hello did you use Devious device on the picture ? thank you

No, I don't use DD. Just Zaz 8+ and Zaz 8 helper. Zaz 8 comes with a few DD model items (the blindfold) I did have to install the DD models for that though. I also used my mod TRAM to purchase the bondage gear in an immersive way.

Edited by Tentacus
4 hours ago, Brexter said:

Hi,  i've just installed this mod. Really interested overall but is there a futa option? I have all the female characters in my game with dicks so... I'm curious about that especifically.

I saw the "futa vag" option when you put the debugging ring but everytime the characters start an animation is only the female/female ones

Am i missing something?

The futa support is just for the player it would have been FAR FAR too much work to add the dialogue and scripting to deal with the NPCs as well. I already somewhat regretted commiting to the player stuff as it was a challenge to keep things consistent. (There ARE probaby still gaps) Besides that... while having an intersex PC has appeal for a number of reasons, what you want is much more of a niche item for the sheer amount of work, and also "not my bag baby". :) 

Bible Black - bible black Photo (32024600) - Fanpop

Of course if that is "your bag" you are more than welcome to do the work and make a patch. 

Edited by Tentacus

First off, LOVE this mod! Thank you so much for your work, Tentacus.

I did some searching but couldn't find this: 

The mod description includes cuckold content. How do you access the cuckold content if they go home to their spouse and you no longer get sex dialogue options? I have a fully broken follower, and I can say "I'll come back for you after I get the reward" but I only get vanilla dialogue after returning. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

13 minutes ago, robitussin217 said:

First off, LOVE this mod! Thank you so much for your work, Tentacus.

I did some searching but couldn't find this: 

The mod description includes cuckold content. How do you access the cuckold content if they go home to their spouse and you no longer get sex dialogue options? I have a fully broken follower, and I can say "I'll come back for you after I get the reward" but I only get vanilla dialogue after returning. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Odd... No idea, as that never happened to me. If it's not too much trouble I'd just try reloading and doing it again to see if the issue persists. But they should be in the right faction rank and if they are they should have the dialogue. :( 

As for the cuckholding dialogue it would show up after you took them with you again. (like "want to go on adventure?" or whatever for consensual partners) then the spouse would ask you " Not to sound ungrateful, but where are you going with my wife? etc...

Has anybody else had this issue?

Edited by Tentacus
16 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Odd... No idea, as that never happened to me. If it's not too much trouble I'd just try reloading and doing it again to see if the issue persists. But they should be in the right faction rank and if they are they should have the dialogue. :( 

As for the cuckholding dialogue it would show up after you took them with you again. (like "want to go on adventure?" or whatever for consensual partners) then the spouse would ask you " Not to sound ungrateful, but where are you going with my wife? etc...

Has anybody else had this issue?

I'll probably be starting a new game anyway since I just sorted my load order and I'm getting CTDs (I'm not great at this stuff). So we'll see if new game changes things. 

P.S. I think the changing dialogue is great and the dialogue is not cringey, which I appreciate. Thanks again.