Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

NMS FINAL: ENCORE IS UP!

This is it folks... for real. I am terrified to even add dialogue at this point so it is duuuunzo.

(THE FINAL CHAPTER, NMS GOES TO SPACE, NMS TAKES MANHATTAN, NMS VS THE MYSTERONS)

-Start your own whorehouse.

Follow these steps or watch the video

image.jpeg.0c291388b205cfe1fd53d66f3a97de03.jpeg

image.jpeg.ce0abe24723528dc3913ee78bff9bab6.jpeg

Some notes about gameplay: For various reasons I had to implement a less than elegant method for positioning NPCs for sex in the brothel. You will get paid then the script randomly selects a whore from those available and after a second will teleport them behind the player. This gives you just enough time to move away from furniture and situate yourself in a good general area for them to fuck. 2 seconds after that the John will teleport to the whore, who has by now moved some distance from you due to their sandbox. In practice this generally works pretty well at preventing people fucking on top of tables and chairs and shit. They may also teleport again if you have your sexlab set up for NPCs to use beds. Save before you talk to a john, as very rarely the teleporting whore will blorp your ass inside a wall or something.

Talking to whores/johns during sex doesn't work in the brothel (Unless you pimp your main or CF through the brothel dialogue) again this is a technical thing... not a bug.

You need one House slave or Happy whore in sandbox mode to start a brothel, (as they are the ones with the dialogue) but ANY whore in one of the four sandbox reserve slots can work there, regardless of their level of happiness, brokenness, or slave training. 

This update is a bit jankier than I'd like due to the issues I ran into but IMO it functions well enough and is fun.

Edited by Tentacus
11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

NMS FINAL: ENCORE IS UP!

This is it folks... for real. I am terrified to even add dialogue at this point so it is duuuunzo.

(THE FINAL CHAPTER, NMS GOES TO SPACE, NMS TAKES MANHATTAN, NMS VS THE MYSTERONS)

-Start your own whorehouse.

Follow these steps or watch the video

image.jpeg.0c291388b205cfe1fd53d66f3a97de03.jpeg

image.jpeg.ce0abe24723528dc3913ee78bff9bab6.jpeg

Some notes about gameplay: For various reasons I had to implement a less than elegant method for positioning NPCs for sex in the brothel. You will get paid then the script randomly selects a whore from those available and after a second will teleport them behind the player. This gives you just enough time to move away from furniture and situate yourself in a good general area for them to fuck. 2 seconds after that the John will teleport to the whore, who has by now moved some distance from you due to their sandbox. In practice this generally works pretty well at preventing people fucking on top of tables and chairs and shit. They may also teleport again if you have your sexlab set up for NPCs to use beds. Save before you talk to a john, as very rarely the teleporting whore will blorp your ass inside a wall or something.

Talking to whores/johns during sex doesn't work in the brothel (Unless you pimp your main or CF through the brothel dialogue) again this is a technical thing... not a bug.

You need one House slave or Happy whore in sandbox mode to start a brothel, (as they are the ones with the dialogue) but ANY whore in one of the four sandbox reserve slots can work there, regardless of their level of happiness, brokenness, or slave training. 

This update is a bit jankier than I'd like due to the issues I ran into but IMO it functions well enough and is fun.

Great work by you man. Do you plan on modding starfield when that scene comes around?

3 hours ago, Ero Sama said:

hello it's possible to add a command for abduct a follower like haelga?

Sorry, I couldn't quite understand what you're asking here.

4 hours ago, bloodrequest said:

Great work by you man. Do you plan on modding starfield when that scene comes around?

Thanks.

Anything is possible, but I think for my own good I am gonna start learning a real game engine. Probably Godot or Ren 'py. With stuff on Steam like Claire's quest being basically as filthy as my mods, I think it's time to make something of my own. Speaking of commercial H games. If any of y'all like silly adult games, and Rouguelites you should grab Scarlet Maiden on the Steam sale. I've been playing that constantly. :) 

That said once a new CK is out and assuming I gel with Starfield... eventually I am gonna get the itch to "do stuff" during those space piracy raids. :D  I think I am DONE making all encompassing mega mods though... at least without a patreon. 

ll bets are off once ES6 comes out though.

Edited by Tentacus
4 hours ago, Ero Sama said:

haelga can submit very fast

make a same for a follower for turn them as a slave

i waht i want mean

sorry for my english i m french

So what you want is an instant slave function basically?

Abduct the person. Start training, then after first rape, open the console and type Set _T_ BeatingCounter to 10 , close console, This will get them to stage one "broken" Then after the broken message open the console and type Set _T_Stockholm to 20 . This will get them to fully conditioned slave. I think those values should do the job but honestly I am already forgetting shit and I am not in the mood to look in the 3000 line script. :)

8 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks.

Anything is possible, but I think for my own good I am gonna start learning a real game engine. Probably Godot or Ren 'py. With stuff on Steam like Claire's quest being basically as filthy as my mods, I think it's time to make something of my own. Speaking of commercial H games. If any of y'all like silly adult games, and Rouguelites you should grab Scarlet Maiden on the Steam sale. I've been playing that constantly. :) 

That said once a new CK is out and assuming I gel with Starfield... eventually I am gonna get the itch to "do stuff" during those space piracy raids. :D  I think I am DONE making all encompassing mega mods though... at least without a patreon. 

ll bets are off once ES6 comes out though.

Whatever you decide to do in the future Tentacus, i hope you gonna let the skyrim and FO4 community know through this forum, been a fan of your mods for years now, i sure wouldn't mind migrating to another game  if it means i can enjoy more of your work ?

Anyway, thx again for all the work your shared with us, and have a good one sir

Edited by erynyes

Ok i must be an idiot (again) because i cant figure out how to start the Maven content. I tried asking her for coin as a beggar and she just gave me a bag of coin and sent me on my way, which i assume is not what i should have done. Can anyone point me in the right direction with her? Cheers!

4 hours ago, Teddar said:

Ok i must be an idiot (again) because i cant figure out how to start the Maven content. I tried asking her for coin as a beggar and she just gave me a bag of coin and sent me on my way, which i assume is not what i should have done. Can anyone point me in the right direction with her? Cheers!

You have to wait a bit then ask her a second time, she gets annoyed.

4 hours ago, Teddar said:

36 minutes ago, Lenore said:

You have to wait a bit then ask her a second time, she gets annoyed.

Yes, she warns you not to ever bother her again... ignore that warning.

7 hours ago, Ero Sama said:

just a dialogue " i want you be my slave " or " turn a follower as a whore " for make them works in the brothel

somthing like this if it's possible

Not really practical, no. The best bet is to use the console commands I gave you. 

16 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yes, she warns you not to ever bother her again... ignore that warning.

Thanks. I figured it out eventially by waiting 24 hours in case that was it. And it worked. Played all though Maven's content (great stuff) and now im at the Radient Rainment in a similar predicament. Woot!.

Only problem i had with Maven content (once i worked out how to get started) was that punishment scenes were black screen for me until the punishment ended. Something amis with my ZAZ installatin or wrong ZaZ version i suspect as once the punishment was over, my screen returned to normal. ?

20 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Thanks. I figured it out eventially by waiting 24 hours in case that was it. And it worked. Played all though Maven's content (great stuff) and now im at the Radient Rainment in a similar predicament. Woot!.

Only problem i had with Maven content (once i worked out how to get started) was that punishment scenes were black screen for me until the punishment ended. Something amis with my ZAZ installatin or wrong ZaZ version i suspect as once the punishment was over, my screen returned to normal. ?

No it's intended. They blindfold you before taking you to the dungeon. Having the scene be sound only was the only feasable way to do it (for me) I think it works rather well, especially given that I only used vanilla and sexlab sounds with scripted timing to achieve it.

It's funny. You are the first to be confused by the fade to black, while others with certain ENB settings were confused cause there is no fade to black and you just stand there :)  If anybody has that issue look back through the thread there is a certtain ENB setting you can change to make fade to black work like it's supposed to. I never knew the issue existed cause the ENB I use Rudy Zangdar works fine out of the box.

Edited by Tentacus
3 hours ago, Lenore said:

I did wanna mention that in the course of doing Maven's questline Maul kept telling me to get out, otherwise ran perfectly! Off to explore other parts of this mod.

Yeah this randomly happens... It shouldn't cause you own the cell and are high relationship rank with all of them... Le sigh. For some reason I think what hour you come back to the manor really matters for this.

Glad you liked it.

3 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

No it's intended. They blindfold you before taking you to the dungeon. Having the scene be sound only was the only feasable way to do it (for me) I think it works rather well, especially given that I only used vanilla and sexlab sounds with scripted timing to achieve it.

It's funny. You are the first to be confused by the fade to black, while others with certain ENB settings were confused cause there is no fade to black and you just stand there :)  If anybody has that issue look back through the thread there is a certtain ENB setting you can change to make fade to black work like it's supposed to. I never knew the issue existed cause the ENB I use Rudy Zangdar works fine out of the box.

Lol, well that explains it. Im so used to having something go wrong at some point that i automatically assumed that the scenes were failing to play due to somethng wrong with my install. I was able to move about a bit in total darkness and saw clickable things like the door under my cursor whilst the sound effects were playing. That's what threw me.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Lol, well that explains it. Im so used to having something go wrong at some point that i automatically assumed that the scenes were failing to play due to somethng wrong with my install. I was able to move about a bit in total darkness and saw clickable things like the door under my cursor whilst the sound effects were playing. That's what threw me.

Yeah you should avoid doing that. I considered running "setrestrained()" on the player during those scenes but then that's one more thing that can go wrong so better not to since causing trouble wandering around blindly is completely avoidable. :D 

56 minutes ago, Lenore said:

LOL I like that it's set up that way, blindfolded / black screen, very immersive!

I agree. Now that im aware that it's all intended it makes sense. But if youve been screwing up your installation for a long as i have, it starts to become difficult to separate what's supposed to be happening from what you broke, lol ?

I love what you've been working on here and can't want to see what you come up with next. With that said, I do have a question: Does your chance of having casual sex with a NPC increase based upon their disposition toward you? So are your chances higher if they are your confidant vs friend as an example? Thank you in advance!

26 minutes ago, nazarethblood said:

I love what you've been working on here and can't want to see what you come up with next.

Thanks though next is nothing since this mod is finished barring drastic bug fixes. The esp gods themselves have decreed it!

26 minutes ago, nazarethblood said:

With that said, I do have a question: Does your chance of having casual sex with a NPC increase based upon their disposition toward you? So are your chances higher if they are your confidant vs friend as an example? Thank you in advance!

It's been a while since I looked but I am pretty sure that the only factor I took into account was speechcraft Maybe how you are dressed for some characters, I honestly can't remember. I will say though that becoming fuck buddies does increase your disposition, so it's a good way to get everybody on your side for other gameplay if you have an eloquent character.  The speech requirement varies with character. a couple have basically no speech check, and some are insanely high...  Being her Thane helps with Elisif (Maybe is required... don't remember)

You can also mesmerize people into sleeping with you if you have the vanilla illusion perk "Hypnotic gaze". Might ALSO require a speech check for some of the above mentioned hard characters.

Edited by Tentacus
22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It's been a while since I looked but I am pretty sure that the only factor I took into account was speechcraft Maybe how you are dressed for some characters, I honestly can't remember. I will say though that becoming fuck buddies does increase your disposition, so it's a good way to get everybody on your side for other gameplay if you have an eloquent character.  The speech requirement varies with character. a couple have basically no speech check, and some are insanely high...  Being her Thane helps with Elisif (Maybe is required... don't remember)

You can also mesmerize people into sleeping with you if you have the vanilla illusion perk "Hypnotic gaze". Might ALSO require a speech check for some of the above mentioned hard characters.

Thanks for the reply ?

I have a question. How do we increase discipline? Ive read the mod description but i cant seem to raise it. After the first rape i beat the prisoner but when i try to repeat it discipline instead decreases. 

Can someone explain it to me like im 5 ? im lost at the moment

2 hours ago, shanktorias5 said:

I have a question. How do we increase discipline? Ive read the mod description but i cant seem to raise it. After the first rape i beat the prisoner but when i try to repeat it discipline instead decreases. 

Can someone explain it to me like im 5 ? im lost at the moment

It can't be rushed. You can knock them down/see the +1 discipline notification twice within a certain cooldown period. If you keep abusing them longer it becomes counter productive and begins to decrease discipline. You have to wait a while. 3 in game Hrs (15 Real world minutes) IIRC... that is the cooldown for most things. You can make the 2nd beating last longer by talking to them after the first as every time you talk to them it resets the shourt term hit counter and after the first beating it only resets part way on it's own.  The number of hits it takes to take effect is a random number between... I think 5-10... but as I said before the hits don't fully reset after the first beating if you don't talk to them. You can wait or sleep to progress this particular cooldown. To avoid accidentally lowering discipline by losing track of timers it's good to always save before a beating.

Things that "can" decrease discipline are acts of kindness, so best to not be too nice until they are broken... unless you wish to draw it out. 

While you wait for the cooldown you can do other acts that raise discipline, such as fisting them, and hogtying them. Sometimes making them masturbate will raise discipline sometimes it will lower it... so it's a gamble.

Personally I feel like you do yourself a disservice if you try to rush it. It only takes 10 points to break them, which can be achived VERY fast if you min/max. I feel like it's much more fun to develop a "feel" for it and let it happen more organically.

After they are broken is when you want to use kindness, and humiliation to build up irrational affection (stockholm). OR rape them a lot. (I think it's 20 for either). Having your minions/followers rape them counts as does forced prostitution, though being in a brothel DOES NOT. 

Edited by Tentacus