Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

8 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

That could be a feature if you keep that in but only active when player has taken copius amount of skooma. :P Or wine.

LOL.

I already have a blocking topic for kids and dogs for when you are on the love potion and confess your love for your abuser to everyone. They just respond with "??????".

Edited by Tentacus

Hello! I'm getting a Skyrim VR load-order put together again, and figured I'd include your mod. I am seeing the following in my log when starting a new game:

[05/19/2023 - 10:14:41AM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_T_NoticeMeQuest (DA006590)]._T_NoticeMeQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "_T_NoticeMeQuestScript.psc" Line 447
[05/19/2023 - 10:14:41AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
	[_T_NoticeMeQuest (DA006590)]._T_NoticeMeQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "_T_NoticeMeQuestScript.psc" Line 447
[05/19/2023 - 10:14:41AM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_T_NoticeMeQuest (DA006590)]._T_NoticeMeQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "_T_NoticeMeQuestScript.psc" Line 449
[05/19/2023 - 10:14:41AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
	[_T_NoticeMeQuest (DA006590)]._T_NoticeMeQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "_T_NoticeMeQuestScript.psc" Line 449

This occurs every 4-5 seconds or so. Looking at the code for the mod, it appears that you need a check to see if Flunky is None prior to calling WornHasKeyword on it here (I see you have them elsewhere in this OnUpdate function):

Elseif manny_up_rp.GetStage() != 20 && _T_Rescue.GetValue() == 0  
;Remove bondage hunger and thirst      
      If _T_Restrained.GetValue() < 3 && Flunky.WornHasKeyword(zbfWornWrist) == False && _T_PrisonerHunger.GetValue() > 0
         _T_PrisonerHunger.SetValue(0)
      Elseif _T_Restrained.GetValue() < 3 && Flunky.WornHasKeyword(zbfWornWrist) == False && _T_PrisonerThirst.GetValue() > 0
         _T_PrisonerThirst.SetValue(0)
;Make sure faction is set for late rape         
      Elseif _T_PrisonerBanditRaped.GetValue() > 0 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 5 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 6 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 7 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 8
         Damsel.SetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction, 6)
      Endif   

1 hour ago, Min said:

Hello! I'm getting a Skyrim VR load-order put together again, and figured I'd include your mod. I am seeing the following in my log when starting a new game:

stack:
[05/19/2023 - 10:14:41AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
stack:
[05/19/2023 - 10:14:41AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:

This occurs every 4-5 seconds or so. Looking at the code for the mod, it appears that you need a check to see if Flunky is None prior to calling WornHasKeyword on it here (I see you have them elsewhere in this OnUpdate function):

Elseif manny_up_rp.GetStage() != 20 && _T_Rescue.GetValue() == 0  
;Remove bondage hunger and thirst      
      If _T_Restrained.GetValue() < 3 && Flunky.WornHasKeyword(zbfWornWrist) == False && _T_PrisonerHunger.GetValue() > 0
         _T_PrisonerHunger.SetValue(0)
      Elseif _T_Restrained.GetValue() < 3 && Flunky.WornHasKeyword(zbfWornWrist) == False && _T_PrisonerThirst.GetValue() > 0
         _T_PrisonerThirst.SetValue(0)
;Make sure faction is set for late rape         
      Elseif _T_PrisonerBanditRaped.GetValue() > 0 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 5 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 6 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 7 && Damsel.GetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction) != 8
         Damsel.SetFactionRank(_T_HistoryFaction, 6)
      Endif   

Normally I don't fret much about log errors if they don't actually hurt anything "real", but since you went to the trouble of tracking down the issue I'll add it to the list.

Thanks. :) 

4 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Normally I don't fret much about log errors if they don't actually hurt anything "real", but since you went to the trouble of tracking down the issue I'll add it to the list.

Thanks. :) 

Yeah. It's not hurting anything, so I elected not to deal with it in my new game right now. Just going through the logs looking for issues before committing to my new playthrough, and this caught my eye. Thanks for the mod. :)

so a few things: first, I  found some bugs:  when the the player whore dialogue appears when talking to dogs (which tbh, I wasn't actually sure if it was a bug or not given what site we're on lmao, but given none of your other mods touch on that stuff I'm assuming its a bug), second bug I've come across is during the player torture scene the screen doesn't stay blacked out and you just kind stand there awkwardly while the sounds play. Not sure if that is because of something on my end or not though.

Second, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your mods and thank you for making them. I mean aside form the fact that you hit the mark on most of my kinks, I honestly love all the little details you put into them, as well as some of the dialogue that honestly made me laugh out loud. So, thanks for that I guess. 

p.s. I actually had a really fun time laughing at some of your code comments, like a script for to determine if an npc is gay or not in a skyrim sex mod was the last place I expected to find a jojo reference but here we are. 

4 hours ago, Argonian-Appreciator said:

so a few things: first, I  found some bugs:  when the the player whore dialogue appears when talking to dogs (which tbh, I wasn't actually sure if it was a bug or not given what site we're on lmao, but given none of your other mods touch on that stuff I'm assuming its a bug),

Hmmm... all I get is the casual dialogue which I mentioned above. The whore should be blocked. I'll see if I can reproduce. Try to find another dog to test on. Might be a unique dog like the Sheogorath one that has something unusual going on. As of now the only dog dialogue you should see is the bugged casual sex (which will get fixed) and a blocking topic when you are under the effects of a love potion. Let me know what the actual line is. That will help.

EDIT: It seems a few of the greets slipped through without the animal check. Hopefully I can find them all without checking every single one.

second bug I've come across is during the player torture scene the screen doesn't stay blacked out and you just kind stand there awkwardly while the sounds play. Not sure if that is because of something on my end or not though.

I haven't tested this mod without running an ENB, however the method I used is an old tried and true one dating back to Oldrim that should work with either. If you are running an ENB see if it's doing anything weird with image modifiers, or if you have a mod that changes how imods function. If anybody else is having this issue let me know, but I am not sure what else to do as fadeouts are pretty broken in skyrim to begin with..

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your mods and thank you for making them. I mean aside form the fact that you hit the mark on most of my kinks, I honestly love all the little details you put into them, as well as some of the dialogue that honestly made me laugh out loud. So, thanks for that I guess. 

p.s. I actually had a really fun time laughing at some of your code comments, like a script for to determine if an npc is gay or not in a skyrim sex mod was the last place I expected to find a jojo reference but here we are. 

At last someone noticed. :) That's probably one of the least obscure rererences.

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

Some of the script fixes I am doing make me nervous enough to require playtesting so it might be a day or 2 before I do the first bugfix update. (I fucking hate changing something I know is wrong but overall things have been working so I dunno if I should) In the meantime I found a potential issue with my casual sex topic for player spouses so avoid using that until the update.

Edited by Tentacus

Getting rid of some superfluous casual dialogue that wasn't being blocked by the no casual global. I have NO IDEA why it was there. I do not like when I don't understand past me's motives. The only thing removing it can possibly fuck up is the pimp lover, so I'll have to remember to reload my Maven playthrough and see if Sapphire still works as intended.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned or tried this, but, I used this mod with Legendary Edition and it seems to work fine, despite it saying its not compatible. Maybe there are some subtle things that are not working but I don't know if it is because I'm playing LE or if its just a bug that needs fixing, for example, rape sex scenes don't actually count as rape according to sexlab. Can anyone confirm if that's also the case with SE? Because to me, all of the scripts, scenes and features seem to be working perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, Scorpion38 said:

rape sex scenes don't actually count as rape according to sexlab. Can anyone confirm if that's also the case with SE? Because to me, all of the scripts, scenes and features seem to be working perfectly fine.

That's just my implementation. Because I resuse sex scripts for different purposes I didn't bother trying to learn how to have the mod flag a particular scene as rape in the sexlab stats. I never look at that stuff myself and since I basically knew nothing about SL when I started this mod I just got it working for what I needed.

As far as LE compatibility goes, others have reported it but apparently there are still some issues though don't ask me what. I leave the compatibility as it is cause I won't be providing any direct support for LE.

17 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hmmm... all I get is the casual dialogue which I mentioned above. The whore should be blocked. I'll see if I can reproduce. Try to find another dog to test on. Might be a unique dog like the Sheogorath one that has something unusual going on. As of now the only dog dialogue you should see is the bugged casual sex (which will get fixed) and a blocking topic when you are under the effects of a love potion. Let me know what the actual line is. That will help.

EDIT: It seems a few of the greets slipped through without the animal check. Hopefully I can find them all without checking every single one.

Good to know, and that lines up with what I was seeing. I can't remember the specific lines because there where multiple and my short term memory is garbage, but they where all in the vein of the player shyly propositioning themselves.

17 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I haven't tested this mod without running an ENB, however the method I used is an old tried and true one dating back to Oldrim that should work with either. If you are running an ENB see if it's doing anything weird with image modifiers, or if you have a mod that changes how imods function. If anybody else is having this issue let me know, but I am not sure what else to do as fadeouts are pretty broken in skyrim to begin with..

hmm, weird. Well I am also using an ENB so I'll try messing with a few settings and see if that fixes it. Its worth noting that for me the screen does start out black but immediately fades away as soon as the scene starts, so it might have to do with something effecting the timing. I have a shit load of mods that do stuff 'under the hood' so its entirely possible that something has messed with it. 

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Guys I massively fucked up When I uploaded the last version I included the unarchived version of the scripts. When you install the bugfix update which I will upload in a few minutes you will need to FULLY UNISTALL the old version with your mod manager before installing the new version. (Replace in MO2, dunno how that BS works in Vortex) Otherwise the old scripts will override the archive.

Using the archived version will improve your game's stability A LOT. Honestly I am shocked y'all can play this without it CTDing constantly.

So I accidentally calmed some random bandits and talked to them with a whoring captive. And the only dialogue option is "i will never let a scum like u touch my whore"

OK fair enough. Normally even u calm an enemy there wont be any dialogue at all.

Then I just think why not? Maybe I can even whore to an enemy to avoid fight altogether. Does that make sense in gameplay perspective? Would that be meaningful/possible?

12 minutes ago, EdtheNord said:

So I accidentally calmed some random bandits and talked to them with a whoring captive. And the only dialogue option is "i will never let a scum like u touch my whore"

OK fair enough. Normally even u calm an enemy there wont be any dialogue at all.

Then I just think why not? Maybe I can even whore to an enemy to avoid fight altogether. Does that make sense in gameplay perspective? Would that be meaningful/possible?

IIRC this is the default dialogue when the 2 captive slots are full or they can't be captured for other reasons. 

Update 1.6.1 is up!

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I foolishly uploaded the unarchived scripts in the last version. You will need to fully uninstall 1.6.0 before installing this version (Replace in MO2... Vortex users, are on their own) or delete the loose scripts otherwise they will override the updated scripts and trash your game performance.

-Removed inappropriate dialogue from animals/kids.

-Removed superfluous casual sex dialogue

-General bug fixes

-Inclued the archived scripts

4 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

IIRC this is the default dialogue when the 2 captive slots are full or they can't be captured for other reasons. 

I was not talking about capturing the bandit.

I was saying that I have a captive already

Then i let the bandit use my captive, and then they become friendly to me. win-win!

What about a spell which allow the dialogue of whoring/prostituting to appear on an hostile npc, then after the action that npc turns into non hostile?

1 minute ago, EdtheNord said:

I was not talking about capturing the bandit.

I was saying that I have a captive already

Then i let the bandit use my captive, and then they become friendly to me. win-win!

What about a spell which allow the dialogue of whoring/prostituting to appear on an hostile npc, then after the action that npc turns into non hostile?

Taps the sign that says "Final version". ?

This mod healed my Skyrim setup!

... Or, to be more precise, made me realise that all these months the game crushed due to me forgetting to update SE Engine fixes to AE version, but who cares about such technicalities!

Fact is, jumped to this thread from Hardship immediately when I saw news about sub content, and tried to boot up a new playthrough to try out the content. Now my PC is enslaved to Radiant Sisters, and I like it very much, can't wait to try out the other ones! Thank you!

6 hours ago, Santosky said:

''Vortex users are on their own''.

Auch, not very reassuring. So in theory can I update to 1.6.1 on an existing save if I uninstall the previous faulty update completely or would u reckon my save's screwed ?

I just mean I can't tell you what to do. :) I'm sure it's not difficult.

The casual sex buffer topic also shows up on followers. I missed that. I'll fix it in next bug rel;ease.

Been continuing my elf character having a lot of fun. She went bad after Arcadia violated her and losing her lover Erdi because of it. After going on a crime spree, she formed a motley band of misfits and joined the Stormcloaks for the sole reason of getting revenge on the people of Whiterun for letting that happen to her. Real Game of Thrones shit. Currently tackling Bleak Falls barrow. She kidnapped and enslaved Camilla, which is pretty fun since Faendal is one of her minions.

Bleak3.jpg.251368f6ef8e9f466b777c3d1f385319.jpg

Bleak2.jpg.5f68fd14a180bb24205c5e41c25314d9.jpg   Bleak.jpg.75616f86737cdb57f2571d57539fc636.jpg

*sigh* It appears the dialogue for when you murdered a family member is bugged, cause Lucan is acting like I killed Camilla when I didn't so I'll have to track that issue down.

Edit: Yeah... I am gonna have to get rid of all that dialogue cause the way I set it up is completely illogical and would only work under extremely laboratory conditions so murdering someone right in front of their loved one will no longer gain dialogue... sigh.

Oh well... Expect another update real soon.

Edited by Tentacus

Update 1.6.2 is up!

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

If updating from 1.6.0:

I foolishly uploaded the unarchived scripts in the last version. You will need to fully uninstall 1.6.0 before installing this version (Replace in MO2... Vortex users, are on their own) or delete the loose scripts otherwise they will override the updated scripts and trash your game performance.

Added in version 1.6.2

-Removed Casual dialogue from followers and other inappropriate NPCs

-Fixed broken Cuck and family dialogue

-Other bug fixes

Added in version 1.6.1

-Removed inappropriate dialogue from animals/kids.

-Removed superfluous casual sex dialogue

-General bug fixes

-Inclued the archived scripts

After using Ring of Subjugation and option [Start Training] there are many dialogue options, but no path to actual sex. Is normal?
EDIT: sometimes it appears on more different paths, like when Irrational Affection is high. But by default there is no way to get that option. It also appears when dismissing person and recruiting them again.

Edited by GGroove