Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

With 13,200 lines of "silent voiced dialogue", this might be a huge ask...  but I've started adding  xVASynth voices to most of my silent voiced mods, and this one is now the exception.  Any chance of getting these lines voiced?  Thanks for this fun MOD...  been enjoining it with no particular issues noticed so far (just keep thinking it would be great to have it voiced).

9 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

With 13,200 lines of "silent voiced dialogue", this might be a huge ask...  but I've started adding  xVASynth voices to most of my silent voiced mods, and this one is now the exception.  Any chance of getting these lines voiced?  Thanks for this fun MOD...  been enjoining it with no particular issues noticed so far (just keep thinking it would be great to have it voiced).

If someone wants to try to make an addon they can be my guest, but if you post it, add a disclaimer that I am in no way involved. The AI backlash is gonna be big.

Personally even if the AI voices were up to my standard (which they definitely are not... especially using XVASynth) It would be an absurd amount of work for what you gain, and the file size would be astronomical. And I also have a bit of a moral issue using simulated voices of real actors for the kinda stuff in this mod.

So, i'm curious about how you implemented the beggar dialogue tied to the beggar clothes, is it a keyword that i could  add to any clothing in xEdit or a faction change that i could toggle with console command?  I'd really like to know how to make it work with customs outfits, beggar clothes make senses, but i got a whole wardrobe i'd like to make use  of ?

7 hours ago, erynyes said:

So, i'm curious about how you implemented the beggar dialogue tied to the beggar clothes, is it a keyword that i could  add to any clothing in xEdit or a faction change that i could toggle with console command?  I'd really like to know how to make it work with customs outfits, beggar clothes make senses, but i got a whole wardrobe i'd like to make use  of ?

I bailed on using the "ClothingPoor" (or whatever it is) Keyword cause way too many items have it. I simply did an "or" dialogue condition with the 3 vanilla torso items typically worn by beggars, so yeah... sorry... there is no easy straightforward way to add your own. I would have done it sensibly if Bethesda had had a Beggar clothes specific keyword, but I didn't want to edit the vanilla forms to add my own. To add your own to the "or" condition list is straight forward but time consuming given the number of begger greets, and you'll have to make the clothing mod a master for NMS. It would be easier to add a ring to the or list for begging and I may consider that when/if I have to do another bug update... if the demand is there.

Pretty sure that GetEquipped can take a FormList and should return a non-zero value if any of them are equipped. That's how smokable cigars mod did it's powerarmor check and it's listed as a available condition function on Skyrim CK wiki. It's worth a look imo.

Also considering my previous post about detecting is target is an actor in dialogue conditions, I missed `IsActor´ condition function because I'm blind.

Alva (the vampie) is now unkillable...I told her she must die for what she did and she just repeatedly goes into bleed out, revives full health rinse and repeat

Even worse I've just learnt that she leaves the cave and comes back to morthal...so now everybody is attacking her and she just won't die XD

Edited by Darkwolf101

I really like the concept of this mod, just a little bit confused about how it actually works so I have a few questions:

1, Do we need to download the NMS Source file for this mod to work?

2, Does the mod's content only available after rescuing the citizen from the notice board's mission or does it add the dialogue directly to the npcs without having to finish the quest?

3, What is the fastest way to check if this mod is working? I'm using way too many dialogue addon mods right now and don't really know how to know which dialogue was added by which mod.

14 minutes ago, Casandor26 said:

I really like the concept of this mod, just a little bit confused about how it actually works so I have a few questions:

2, Does the mod's content only available after rescuing the citizen from the notice board's mission or does it add the dialogue directly to the npcs without having to finish the quest?

3, What is the fastest way to check if this mod is working? I'm using way too many dialogue addon mods right now and don't really know how to know which dialogue was added by which mod.

1. No

2. There are NPC's that have some dialogue without being rescued but the majority happens with you rescuing them and either being nice or not

3. Install it and go see if you have an additional entry in your dialogue options like Something something (CASUAL SEX) when talking to a NPC

Edited by pinky6225
3 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Alva (the vampie) is now unkillable...I told her she must die for what she did and she just repeatedly goes into bleed out, revives full health rinse and repeat

Even worse I've just learnt that she leaves the cave and comes back to morthal...so now everybody is attacking her and she just won't die XD

This is a vanilla issue with essential characters. Some essential characters don't have the flag (essential by way of an alias until a quest is completed) so you'll still get the execution dialogue and such. You'll just have to reload a save. I had the same thing happen with Danica pure spring on my Whiterun genocide run... annoying as fuck... she just stays in bleedout forever.

1 hour ago, Casandor26 said:

48 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

1. No

2. There are NPC's that have some dialogue without being rescued but the majority happens with you rescuing them and either being nice or not

3. Install it and go see if you have an additional entry in your dialogue options like Something something (CASUAL SEX) when talking to a NPC

Edited 27 minutes ago by pinky6225

Also some dialogue appears after certain things happen, like if you wear beggar clothes or the ring of subjugation, or if you are coerced into prostitution while begging.

You can also turn off  and on some dialogue  with the debug ring.

If you haven't watched the videos yet, do so... they generally do a good job of showing how things work.

These ones show some non notice board dialogue:

Casual sex/InnSex Workers

Good Player Gisli Date

Follower sex demo

Clergy abduction

Clergy abduction 2

Hypnotic Gaze

Hardship in Tamriel: NMS Final version trailer

Mistress Maven

Hardship in Tamriel: NMS Final version trailer 2

Edited by Tentacus

I tried to make her non-essential with cheats and codes to kill her but she was simply immune to everything. Then I found that you can simply 'delete' a character if need be.

Given that she's suppose to be dead due to my choices I saw no harm in it and disabled her, duct tape fix but it's worked.

3 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

I tried to make her non-essential with cheats and codes to kill her but she was simply immune to everything. Then I found that you can simply 'delete' a character if need be.

Given that she's suppose to be dead due to my choices I saw no harm in it and disabled her, duct tape fix but it's worked.

Yes other than loading an old save, disabling is the only way to deal with an NPC bugged like that. Resetai, and recycleactor don't do anything. Setessential doesn't either because it's not the NPC that is essential but the alias they are in. If you knew what quest it was that they had to complete before becoming non essential you could use the console to complete that assuming it is a quest that can be completed.

Question.

I encountered a random line where I successfully captured a bandit. I was never able to do that before so i want to fact check the triggering condition.

The bandit was fleeing and i was wearing the subjugation ring. When i spam action key on the bandit while fleeing the dialogue option came up directly, something like "maybe you will come out of this alive". Is fleeing enemy always capturable?

another quick question. how many trained slaves can i have at a time? do they have any escape mechanism when they are told to wait in player homes?

1 hour ago, EdtheNord said:

Question.

I encountered a random line where I successfully captured a bandit. I was never able to do that before so i want to fact check the triggering condition.

The bandit was fleeing and i was wearing the subjugation ring. When i spam action key on the bandit while fleeing the dialogue option came up directly, something like "maybe you will come out of this alive". Is fleeing enemy always capturable?

Okay. You normally can't capture bandits with the ring without using another mod like defeat... one that allows you to talk to hostile NPCs. 

I use good old SE defeat cause I am on VR and none of the newer shit works with it... so here is the procedure for defeat. Knock down the enemy, tie them up. Put on the ring AND equip a weapon in your right hand. Choose "talk to bandit" from the defeat menu, the ring dialogue should appear. IMPORTANT: After you capture the bandit use the defeat menu to release them, then you should be good to go.

Any mod that lets you talk to hostile NPCs should work, as should vanilla pacify spells if you're one o' them magic folk.

1 hour ago, EdtheNord said:

another quick question. how many trained slaves can i have at a time? do they have any escape mechanism when they are told to wait in player homes?

There is no limit on trained slaves that are sent home... they are like any other dismissed follower.  There are 4 house slave slots, and 4 temporary sandboxing slots that can be used for friendly, and victim NPCs. Each of the Bum minions has their own alias so they are permanent followers that can only be made to wait or sandox somewhere. It didn't seem right to give them a dismiss option and send them back to begging. If you want to get rid of one (a couple of the men are real chickenshits in battle) You can use the ring to capture them and pass them off as bandits to the guards. :D 

There is no escape mechanism in this mod... Whenever I have ever played a mod with one it has always felt like it just got in the way of roleplaying and I just ended up cheating to subvert it anyway. 

Edited by Tentacus
18 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Also some dialogue appears after certain things happen, like if you wear beggar clothes or the ring of subjugation, or if you are coerced into prostitution while begging.

You can also turn off  and on some dialogue  with the debug ring.

If you haven't watched the videos yet, do so... they generally do a good job of showing how things work.

These ones show some non notice board dialogue:

Casual sex/InnSex Workers

Good Player Gisli Date

Follower sex demo

Clergy abduction

Clergy abduction 2

Hypnotic Gaze

Hardship in Tamriel: NMS Final version trailer

Mistress Maven

Hardship in Tamriel: NMS Final version trailer 2

I can't access the given link or the vr gameplay video in the main page, maybe it was blocked in my region so i don't really know how to trigger those dialogues in the description's picture. In the end it really clears thing up, thank you

32 minutes ago, LewdZenn said:

Could you make a SLSO patch that allows you to rank up relationships with NPCs/Slaves through orgasms? The idea comes from Separate Orgasm Adventures being able to increase rep with NPCs by giving them orgasms.

Nope... the mod is feature locked. If somebody else wants to make a patch that's great, but it won't be me. :) 

11 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

What does rape trauma do? Does it increase discipline or illogical affection?

It's something that counts towards enslavement... in the 2nd stage after the initial breaking. Either rape trauma or stockholm (irrational affection) count towards that.

Edited by Tentacus
5 hours ago, Sant69 said:

just curious, will leveled NPC disappear after the respwan time if you enslave them ?

Probably. I've never held onto a bandit or other templated NPC that long. Your safest bet for keepers is sticking to named NPCs and those not involved in automatically triggered quests (Like Susanna the Wicked).

Hi there!

Before to start, thank you so much @Tentacus for sharing this gem with us. It's impressive how much work you've done and how much you're patient to continue actively providing support ❤️

Also, I allow myself to share my poor & little contribution for that mod. It's a simple tweak to remove the (Casual Sex) warning in prompts, also tweaked a bit to be more neutral and immersive (not so much). I'm sharing it mainly for those who don't know how to use Xedit or who can't easily find the specific dialogues. Obviously, I'd remove it if Tentacus doesn't want it -

DIST_NoticeMeSenpai_ImmersiveCasualSexPatch.zip

16 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Probably. I've never held onto a bandit or other templated NPC that long. Your safest bet for keepers is sticking to named NPCs and those not involved in automatically triggered quests (Like Susanna the Wicked).

Ah ha!  This may well explain why I've had bandit, Stormcloak, Vigilant of Stendar, and Thalmor captives disappear for no obvious (to me, anyway) reason.  Some named NPCs also de-spawn, which may be why Salonia Carvain disappeared too.  I believe that some mods seem to zap the original NPC and replace them with a clone - I think Destroy the Thieves Guild does this, so they may also cause problems.

13 minutes ago, dunderhead59 said:

I believe that some mods seem to zap the original NPC and replace them with a clone - I think Destroy the Thieves Guild does this, so they may also cause problems.

Yes, Paradise Halls does this, but then you end up with a bunch of clones sharing the same voice, this wasn't acceptable to me. Also I didn't feel like figuring out how to do it. ?

The lack of permanence for templated NPCs does suck but to me it's worth the trade off and feels less "game-y". 

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

The lack of permanence for templated NPCs does suck but to me it's worth the trade off and feels less "game-y". 

Yes, but it's helpful to know why they are likely to vanish, especially when it causes undesirable side effects.  For example, if an NPC is assigned to a cage in the Temple of Molag Bal and disappears, their cage is not freed up.  I now know that when I (responsibly ?) role-play a worshipper of said Daedric Prince, I can't rely on being able to torment a Vigilant for an extended period of time.  Henceforth, they are unlikely to survive their first Ritual!