Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

4 hours ago, shanktorias5 said:

Yo wait. Ive been trying to get ysolda(for reasons) but i havent been able to get her to show up on the board. Does she not show up if you are not khajit or something?

Again my mod doesn't have any impact on what comes up on the board. and no... I simply added a little unique dialogue for her when she's a whore, showing she has a PREFERENCE for Khajiits. (She is also one of them that will always say yes to prostitution and IIRC, will always be a Happy whore, if not raped.)

I've never gotten Ysolda either. In general whiterun citizens are rare for me. Though I've gotten Amren's wife like 3 times.  She has her own house though so is definitely in the pool of possible rescues. Bethesda RNG is weird as fuck. Anyway I will eventually make a ratcatcher topic for Ysolda.

Edited by Tentacus

Update 1.5.4 is up!

As of version 1.5.4 it contains: Over 6500 lines of silent voiced dialogue. ??

Added in version 1.5.4 Existing saves should be fine when updating from 1.5.0 and up... for anything older:  CLEAN SAVE REQUIRED!

-Bug Fixes.

(Too damn many)

-More Dialogue. (*sob*)
The Abyss does indeed stare back.

-IMMMMUUUURRRRSSSHHHUUUN!
Revised dialogue to improve immersion and RP flexibility. KIssing now only appears as an option when the NPC is nude. (Doesn't apply to vanilla followers)

-Fixed and improved unwanted weapon removal from rescues. 
Switched it to a one time inventory open event.

-House slave improvements: 
They can now be rehired as main slave, or Camp Follower without having to dismiss them. They can now be pimped so long as there is no Main slave, rescue or CF in the party.

-Inventory Improvement:
Opening a victims inventory will no longer disable their teammate status that you previously set in the "Fight for me" topic.

-Unique rescue dialogue for Thaena, wife of the Jarl of Winterhold.
Thaena will always say yes when asked for the reward. A modest amount of custom dialogue for cucking the jarl is also added.

-Champion of the downtrodden:
You can now offer help to most of the (adult) beggars in the game. Offer them the chance to come work for you as your follower. This offers all the same features as vanilla followers including friends with benefits. Likewise their attitude and the dialogue for recruiting them will changed based on how much evil you've done in the past (rapes).
However they can not be dismissed like vanilla followers (They're your responsibility now) though you can have them sandbox wherever you want like the House slaves. Beggars not included are those which are completely insane, or too plot involved. (Dervenin, Narfi, and Gissur)

-Optional weapon draw
You can now temporarily remove the teammate status from your vanilla followers and Beggar minions. This will prevent them from attacking your victim while you administer your... loving discipline. Note that for the vanilla followers this will disable their "trade something with you" option, though you will still be able to access the inventories of the beggar minions (Because I rule and Bethesda drools). You will want to reinstate teammate status before combat. (duh)

-More Ratcatcher topics: (Opportunities to get certain characters into the system not through The Notice board) 
Like all Ratcatcher topics this option disappears if the NPC in question is selected by the notice board for rescue, and doing the topic removes them from The Notice Board.

The Hardship of a long suffering sister.

Winterhold:
Birna the shopkeeper, is desperate to survive. As she always says: She does what she has to to get by. this includes reluctantly selling her body for 25 gold a go! The player can simply partake of her services as often as they like, or... if they are evil, use it as an opportunity to lure her away to victimization and enslavement.

The Hardship of unhoused women.

Windhelm:
The nights are cold and there is a killer about. The wily beggar, Silda the unseen is tough as nails, but even she is scared. 

Riften:
Edda the beggar is going a little mad. She is certain that the city of riften will kill her and soon. She'll do anything to avoid that fate.

Will the player offer these desperate women help, no strings attached? Having them become a heroic sidekicks, or unsavory minions?  

Will they take advantage of thir miserable situation, and coerce them into becoming their "willing" slave,... or will they simply use them as a cheap whore for a measly 10 gold a pop... before cruelly casting them back to their looming fate?

Fixed Ratcatcher topics.
Hreinn's date dialogue is fixed.
Hreinn and Hroki are now recognized by dialogue as siblings and are... incestable. (Thanks Bethesda)

Post release thoughts:

This will be the last release of the year barring major bugs. I will probably work on a side mod/R&D/dicking around/actually playing Skyrim. I may post in here from time to time if anything cool happens.

Note to noobs: The top file is the only one you need! The source is for modders, and the other one is just an extra, for if you use that mod.

A note about house slave prostitution: After putting them to work the actual john dialogue won't show up until you greet them one more time at which point they will say "I'm ready" This is a quirk of how I got this to work, and not a big pain but even I keep forgetting it works that way.  I think they need to be in follow/relocate mode to have this option.

Like all the Ratcatcher topics Birna can serve as a template for future Whore NPCs. I'd like anybody suggestions for any NPCs you think have a good immersive hook into being a sex worker. I'd like to avoid Wenches as other prostitution mods have them handled, and besides Edda and Silda I'd prefer not to overlap. I am already planning to make Ysolda a whore BTW so don't bother with her.

Likewise if you know any NPCs in a bad marriage or other bad situation that might fit the Date template of the Silverblood Inn family or NPCs that are overly flirtacious... (I know there are some but I couldn't remember who they are), let me know. 

Note for these suggestions: I want characters with actual Vanilla narrative hooks not simply "Muiri is pretty do her". On the subject of Muiri... It's best to avoid NPCs with complicated connections to vanilla quests (Like Muiri is with the Dark Brotherhood)

I went a bit nuts with the custom dialogue for Edda and Silda, including custom dismissal and check affection dialogue. I hope you'll try it out even if you don't wanna fuck dirty old homeless women :) 

You'll have to offer sex to Degaine to get him to follow... Either from you or the promise of rape and pillage.

Edit: I forgot a huge quality of life improvement. I moved the get dressed dialogue to the front page for followers.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that the House Slave must already be a whore to have the option to be pimped, so if they haven't been pimped before, make them the main slave and do that dialogue before swapping them back.

I think this update adds a lot of gameplay value. I hope you all enjoy it.

1973855674_ScreenShot493copy.jpg.9ba94e7799fc7894d67d0f0836179068.jpg

Edited by Tentacus

Okay it seems the beggar followers are a bit buggy. I'll look into it tomorrow. They are not supposed to have Vanilla follower topics showing up. *sigh*

Some of them (Degaine at least) are behaving erratically. I can easily fix this but it will mean you will no longer be able to give them beggar gold or do Silda's training when they are sandbox dismissed... Sorry about that. If you want Silda's training get it before you take her as a minion. (If you enslave her it's not an issue as you can dismiss her normally, this only affects the minions)

I'll upload a new version tomorrow to address this.

Edited by Tentacus

NMS 1.54 (1.54A not installed yet)

Thaena is kind of buggy. I want her to fight for me...

1) She lives in Windhelm, so seldom shows up in Winterhold.

2) I tried both training her as a prostitute and sex slave. When released, and told I will come back for her - she loses all NMS dialogue. No way to get her back.

3) Jarl of Winterhold has no NMS dialogue. Did some Skyrim update remove Thaena as his wife?

4) Even as fully trained sex slave, she never got the maid or fight for options.

5) When I gave up and released her - she showed up on the notice board again. Rescued again - she still called me mistress and had the appropriate slave dialog.

(That was after I raped her once)

General questions:

Slave limits: 4 house slaves, one main slave in training, and one camp follower. Rest have to be dismissed. Is that right?

Dialogue option to slave: have sex with her. Who is "her"? Camp follower?

Dialogue option to regular fiollower: Have fun with the other one. Who is that? Camp follower?

We really need a little table of definitions:

1) Main slave

2) Other slave

3) Camp follower

4) Maids - and what to do after hitting 4. 4 per house? 4 total?

5) Fight for me

Thanks for this mod - it just keeps getting better.

Oh - I can not find any way to get Birna to sell herself for gold.

Update:

Turns out Notice Board lists Thaena twice. Once for return to Windhelm, once for return to Winterhold. Both have the same refid.

The one to Windhelm loses her NMS dialog. The return to Winterhold works correctly. Neither one has husband dialog.

I suspect the problem relates to the Thaena current package. Most are in her Winterhelm home. One is to visit Birna in Winterhold.

I picked her back up, and she now fights for me. Recommend: Setlevel 1000,0,1,100 if you want her to be useful.

What kind of slot does she occupy now? Camp Follower?

And my next Notice Board was Ysolda. She really does have a thing for Kajits.

Life is good...

Edited by fred200
New info
1 hour ago, fred200 said:

NMS 1.54 (1.54A not installed yet)

Thaena is kind of buggy. I want her to fight for me...

1) She lives in Windhelm, so seldom shows up in Winterhold.

2) I tried both training her as a prostitute and sex slave. When released, and told I will come back for her - she loses all NMS dialogue. No way to get her back.

3) Jarl of Winterhold has no NMS dialogue. Did some Skyrim update remove Thaena as his wife?

4) Even as fully trained sex slave, she never got the maid or fight for options.

5) When I gave up and released her - she showed up on the notice board again. Rescued again - she still called me mistress and had the appropriate slave dialog.

(That was after I raped her once)

LOL your game sounds really messed up. I know her Vanilla packages should never take her out of Winterhold, so no idea what's going on with any of that. Also shouldn't have showed back up on the notice board after being taken once. Been that way for (I think) 2 versions. You might need a clean save.

General questions:

Slave limits: 4 house slaves, one main slave in training, and one camp follower. Rest have to be dismissed. Is that right?

Yeah. The main slot is occupied by a current rescue, OR  a former rescue/ratcatcher subject/coerced spouse, or family member.

Dialogue option to slave: have sex with her. Who is "her"? Camp follower?

Dialogue option to regular fiollower: Have fun with the other one. Who is that? Camp follower?

Her/him refers to the main one. "The other one" refers to the camp follower. You may have one topic without the other even with both because the main slave gives the cooldown token, while the CF one doesn't... for reasons :P

We really need a little table of definitions:

Yeah I know.

4) Maids - and what to do after hitting 4. 4 per house? 4 total?

Total. Like I said I'll expand it eventually it's just gonna take some effort so no time soon.

Thanks for this mod - it just keeps getting better.

Oh - I can not find any way to get Birna to sell herself for gold.

Make sure that you have no NMS follower. Main or CF. This is true for all the Ratcatcher topics.

If by chance you upgraded on a save that had a build before 1.5 on it that would explain all your issues Any NMS save from before 1.5 needs to be dropped.

Edited by Tentacus

Nailed it.

After the war is resolved in the Stormcloak's favor, package CWExiledSonsSandboxBrunwulfsHouse is applied to Thaena.

That places her in Brunwullf's house in Windhelm. Apparently confuses Notice Board also.

Just to make matters worse, USleep dinks with that package also.

And this save never had NMS installed before this...

Nailed it.

After the war is resolved in the Stormcloak's favor, package CWExiledSonsSandboxBrunwulfsHouse is applied to Thaena.

That places her in Brunwullf's house in Windhelm. Apparently confuses Notice Board also.

Just to make matters worse, USleep dinks with that package also.

And this save never had NMS installed before this...

Heh... It's always something with a game this complex.

Well I am very happy with my lvl 52 Thaena camp follower / fighter now. She actually puts up a good fight.

Observations:

Ratcatcher victims should be put on Notice Board blacklist. Hroki showed up on the list when she was my maid. I did not risk rescuing her.

OR - you could add specific dialog in this case: "Mistress! You rescued me!". That seems like too much work though.

Notice board blacklist needs to be updated for dropped tasks also, not just completed ones. Some showed up twice. I don't do Orcs...

Edited by fred200
37 minutes ago, jperrins66 said:

Just wondered if there was any chance you'd feel like porting off the hardship and/or ratcatcher stuff to it's own non notice board required mod ? Love your work BTW.

I might look into that once there is enough standalone content.

So during my R&D I am delving into a little "Most dangerous game/serial killer" stuff... so in the next update (No time soon.) The Exprisoner/Ratcatcher victims will no longer have a relationship rank with the player below 2. In the past I only raised it to 2 from -2 when there was a little stockholm syndrome, but I've found this means you get 0 free hits so doing things like... I dunno, tying them to a post and using them for achery practice, is less feasable since they immediately fall off the post and heal :D

Not that I'd ever do anything like that of course... ahem.  During the rescue the Relationship rank will still be -2 if you rape them.

(I probably should have explored this direction in October... lol)

1901048280_ScreenShot512copy.jpg.cbeda8772b4e456314fb5bb7248e5c35.jpg   1841304198_ScreenShot510copy.jpg.1d261453d171c4f151957b4e4ec70d62.jpg

I wouldn't have had to mess with relationship ranks for this if fucking aggression could be set by script... I mean it works in the fucking console, It's an actor value... what possible fucking reason could Bethesda have for not letting you set it in a script? None... It's probably just yet another stupid bug that nobody ever fixed. Wouldn't even be so bad if I didn't forget this was the case every year and end up doing a bunch of shit and then having to redo it ?

Edited by Tentacus

It would be nice if we could move our follower in a non-consensual direction.

We can already have them strip, give them alcohol, and have sex with them.

Sex slave is not that big a step...

Things that would help us:

1) some way to see who is in camp follower slot

2) some way to see who is in victim slot

3) some way to see who is in maid slots

4) some way to summon all the above.

Edited by fred200

It would be nice if we could move our follower in a non-consensual direction.

We can already have them strip, give them alcohol, and have sex with them.

Sex slave is not that big a step...

I left the differentiation for a reason. To my reasoning Vanilla followers are all meant to be fighters. Somebody who was predatory wouldn't mess with those kind of people. It would also be a pain given how I have set things up already, so probably not gonna happen. We'll see I had thought about making a ratcatcher for Erik the not yet slayer... so maybe I'll gain some insight if I do that.

Things that would help us:

1) some way to see who is in camp follower slot

2) some way to see who is in victim slot

3) some way to see who is in maid slots

4) some way to summon all the above.

I'm not gonna add an MCM and I'm not gonna add any more scripts unless I find it absolutely necessary so these are all very unlikely. If I was gonna do any it would be the teleport, though compared to Hardship where Johns would constantly be getting lost in the bad Fallout 4 navmeshes, I haven't lost a single follower in the hundreds of hours of testing I've done on this so that's probably not gonna happen either.  :)

Edited by Tentacus

I wasn't kidding when I invoked "The most dangerous game".

679131595_ScreenShot514copy.jpg.a29e0de910d1cde3e37dfeb987bfc41d.jpg   1346321218_ScreenShot516copy.jpg.0416efbb2d9f122e223368d08d6cd6d6.jpg

The flee package is on a timer. When it runs out if you haven't caught and killed them they will dismiss and wander back to their home, so it's also just a really cruel way to dismiss followers :D  and yes they will redress themselves and take off any bondage like normal assuming you didn't nuke their default outfit with something like the Dudestia ring.

Lot of progress recently. Mod is already huge, anyways few ideas/suggestions:

- "Bitches faction" ( or equivalent for males) : basically npcs that are extra hard to break, fight back occassionally. I know you mentioned you don't want to mess with quest-involved npcs, but those are honestly a few worth a damn ( and it's on player if you break your own quests by running them with this mod simultaneously). Npcs like Maven, Tonilia, Gisli, etc.

- Nobles - kind of similar, but less aggressive. Maybe you can also ransom them?

- Farmers - sort of similar like beggars, MC tries to lure them away from life of monotony and hardship

- Additional, "doggy training" : they'll follow you on all four ( there are a couple of animation sets for those), bark, etc.

- Sort of like additional dialogue for marriage equivalent for master/slave.

1 hour ago, Scroolose said:

Lot of progress recently. Mod is already huge, anyways few ideas/suggestions:

- "Bitches faction" ( or equivalent for males) : basically npcs that are extra hard to break, fight back occassionally. I know you mentioned you don't want to mess with quest-involved npcs, but those are honestly a few worth a damn ( and it's on player if you break your own quests by running them with this mod simultaneously). Npcs like Maven, Tonilia, Gisli, etc.

The systems are kinda too established to insert too much stuff like this... Note that for the rescue, there is a parameter that is set (_T_PrisonerIsABitch) that affects how rude a lot of the early dialogue is, It does affect early submission and slootyness to some degree (For rescues) this is both random and influenced by voice type... IE the Haughty voices like Nazeem, and high elves will get this parameter. It doesn't affect that much dialogue though.

Gisli will be a ratcatcher topic. I've always been rather fascinated by the potential of the character and want to do a little romance for her. Maven is just too important of a plot character for me to mess with. Some day I want to do a player bottom mod, and in that case I'd have Maven be a potential Mistress. Whether this would be a standalone quest mod or part of something like... I dunno Hardship for Skyrim... I dunno.

- Nobles - kind of similar, but less aggressive. Maybe you can also ransom them?

Maybe. 

- Farmers - sort of similar like beggars, MC tries to lure them away from life of monotony and hardship

Yes, as I add more broad/general ratcatcher topic categories things like this may come into play.

- Additional, "doggy training" : they'll follow you on all four ( there are a couple of animation sets for those), bark, etc.

Up my alley... but maybe too far a field... who knows... I mean I added the goddamn futa stuff cause one person wanted it... lol.

- Sort of like additional dialogue for marriage equivalent for master/slave.

I already added the more loving dialogue for the fully trained, and the homecooked meal for house slaves... what more do you want? lol.

Edited by Tentacus

I think there's a slight possibility that I might be in a bit of a dark mood. :D

I won't be able to test it for a bit but this should work so that while in this mode they will die from one hit. I've always wanted something like this dating back to Hardship... better than the fade to black executions of things like defeat.

485082872_ScreenShot517copy.jpg.a8f4a198a9c9eafde57be16bd0718b7e.jpg

Edit: Finally had time to test it. My initial idea which was an overcomplicated function that checked health then reduced it to 1/10th, didn't work at all... You know what does work? Just adding: Punchbag.Kill(PlayerRef) to my pre-existing on hit function when the requirements are met... LOL, it just goes to show you your first idea is rarely the right one.

This is very cathartic in VR, you can do everything from a throat slit to smacking them with a broom. In fact with PLANCK since you can pick up any object when bare handed and it will do unarmed damage you can clout them to death with literally anything from a clothing iron to a bottle of mead. I'll have to try executing someone with a stale sweetroll..

BTW you can change your mind and back out of the execution mode, which.... I guess... is also psychological torture. ?

Edited by Tentacus

I got to Hroki and got through the dialogues with her but I noticed that she's continued to be registered as a follower even after the scene is done. Using Quick Follower Command shows that she's always on the list and can be teleported to the player.

There doesn't seems to be a dialogue to "dismiss" her from this as far as I can tell. 

So far this mod is quite impressive in terms of scope. This is just a quick bug that I found after a short playtest

8 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

I got to Hroki and got through the dialogues with her but I noticed that she's continued to be registered as a follower even after the scene is done. Using Quick Follower Command shows that she's always on the list and can be teleported to the player.

There doesn't seems to be a dialogue to "dismiss" her from this as far as I can tell. 

So far this mod is quite impressive in terms of scope. This is just a quick bug that I found after a short playtest

Hmmm...? This mod doesn't have a teleport feature unless you mean she just follows you when you fast travel. If you got her from The Notice board you can't dismiss a rescue you have to take them home, which is shown on the "Rescue a citizen" quest marker. All of my aliases (Other than the beggars) Don't have the Vanilla follower faction so I dunno why any other mod would even recognize them as followers.

6 hours ago, Parky said:

Thanks for the hardwork. one request if possible in a future update is a Teleport command/spell or a marker on the map for the current slave. Had to go looking for them a couple of times as I forgot where I asked them to wait.

I'll give these issues some thought.

Ugh... I just realized I didn't make appropriate date dialogue for Kleppr and Frabbi if their spouse is dead. I'll add that in the next version along with dialogue that lets you date the kids if Kleppr and/or Frabbi are dead. I will also try to make it so you can do the dates if the previously dated family members are dead as long as the one you want to date isn't in the incest or paypig (or any other NMS) factions.

I'll also flesh out everyone's dialogue about a desire to go adventuring to better explain why they will go be your fightin' buddy after one consensual sex encounter :) .

Edit: I will also add paretheticals (SEX) to date dialogues that will lead to consensual sex so that you can stop them if you would rather go the other way.

Edited by Tentacus

My suggestions for ratcatcher clients:

1) Muiri. Listed first because of your concerns about Quest NPCs.

Ratcatcher is a voluntary choice on the part of the player for each NPC - so I think Quest entanglements are the Player's responsibility.

2) Lydia

3) Sylgia

4) Serana

5) Aela

6) Mjoll

7) Julienne Lylvieve

8 ) Mena

9) Iona

10) Jordis

11) Ingun Black Briar

12) Mavis (just because she deserves it)

13 Sapphire

14 Vex

15) Helga

16) Birna

17) Thaena

18) Lami

19) Carlotta

20) Camilla

21) Yasolda

22) Elisif

23) Saadia

24) Svana Far-shield

Trying to give you enough ideas that you can release a Ratcatcher mod without Notice Board - someday.