Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

From my understanding of the description page, it seems like breaking their will thru discipline first is better than breaking them thru irrational affection.  Discipline keeps the stats above 5 so it gives you a safety barrier of sorts, after their will is broken irrational affection can be raised to make them in love with you. Now you can leave for a long time without having to start from square one once you come back.  

So I'm doing the Thane Bryling slave run for the first time and for some reason I keep getting a random -2 disobedience but I'm not doing anything wrong? It's not during her request to stay close she's given me free reign...my only guess so far has been that sexlab scenes are removing her collar but weirdly enough I can't actually see my character wearing it.

Mavon and the wizard guys collar both are visible. 

12 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

So I'm doing the Thane Bryling slave run for the first time and for some reason I keep getting a random -2 disobedience but I'm not doing anything wrong? It's not during her request to stay close she's given me free reign...my only guess so far has been that sexlab scenes are removing her collar but weirdly enough I can't actually see my character wearing it.

Mavon and the wizard guys collar both are visible. 

As far as the visibility goes, you probably don't have the assets from Devious Devives installed. Some of the items that come with ZAZ require them. You DO NOT need the DD plugin(s) just the meshes and textures. That probably shouldn't cause the other issue you are having but who knows, maybe newer versions of SE prevent items without geometry from loading or something. 

This is an even bigger issue with my other mod TRAM where half the bondage gear that guards give you use the DD, Meshes. I personally dislike DD as a mod but most of the best Zaz items use the DD Meshes, so I included them despite my distaste for this kind of complication. :) 

If you DO have the DD meshes you may not have built them yet in bodyslide.

Edited by Tentacus
3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

As far as the visibility goes, you probably don't have the assets from Devious Devives installed. Some of the items that come with ZAZ require them. You DO NOT need the DD plugin(s) just the meshes and textures. That probably shouldn't cause the other issue you are having but who knows, maybe newer versions of SE prevent items without geometry from loading or something. 

This is an even bigger issue with my other mod TRAM where half the bondage gear that guards give you use the DD, Meshes. I personally dislike DD as a mod but most of the best Zaz items use the DD Meshes, so I included them despite my distaste for this kind of complication. :) 

If you DO have the DD meshes you may not have built them yet in bodyslide.

Yea see I don't like DD aswell, too much lore breaking and bloat imo but i'm not really fussed about the collar not being visible, it shows it's in my inventory and that i'm 'wearing' it...my real issue is that I'm randomly getting -1 and -2 disobedience ticks as I go about my day.

Are there unspoken rules such as maybe 'don't have sex with anybody but her and her steward' or even 'check in with Bryling every few hours a day' ?

2 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Yea see I don't like DD aswell, too much lore breaking and bloat imo but i'm not really fussed about the collar not being visible, it shows it's in my inventory and that i'm 'wearing' it...my real issue is that I'm randomly getting -1 and -2 disobedience ticks as I go about my day.

Are there unspoken rules such as maybe 'don't have sex with anybody but her and her steward' or even 'check in with Bryling every few hours a day' ?

I'm gonna be brutally honest, I don't remember the rules I set up, but they should be similar to the Maven and wizard ones. Mainly you should get dinged for not returning soon enough when the collar starts zapping you, or straying too far behind when they want you to follow them. You can also probably lose points from dialogue choices. If it's not one of those, I'm not sure what's happening.

As far as the collars Like I said you only need the meshes and textures, so it's not like you ever have to see any of the non lore friendly DD stuff if you untick or delete the plugin ... Hell I am not sure DD assets even does anything on it's own. Just FYI you'll have the same problem with the elf sisters, as they use another of the DD Zaz collars. 

Edited by Tentacus
5 hours ago, savagesonic22 said:

Hello, just trying to figure out how to get the animations to play? I get the dialogue and get paid gold but, they  just walk away or go back to their scripted routine. I have zaz latest installed too and dd up to date

Please be more descriptive, this is a big mod. Gold for what? What animations, who walked away?

As far as I can remember there are no situations where the player pays gold that lead directly to sex. If you visit an inn prostitute  they should start following you, you can then go somewhere more private and talk to them where you have various more topics. They might start sandboxing if you do nothing I guess... Don't remember how the package is set up... but generally I'd say that shouldn't happen so if things aren't working Try reinstalling the mod or the requirements like Sexlab,. 

Demonstration here: https://motherless.com/73176A2

Edited by Tentacus

Heyho. I just recently made the N.Y.A NSFW Skyrim Modlist, with Sexlab +, Pandora and such. I also just added NMS in an Update.

I use Acheron and Yamete aswell, but i cannot tie people up after i defeath them.

I was wondering if there is a trick to it or if iam missing an Addon somewhere. Do you have any ideas? Cheers.

14 hours ago, xxvvxx said:

Heyho. I just recently made the N.Y.A NSFW Skyrim Modlist, with Sexlab +, Pandora and such. I also just added NMS in an Update.

I use Acheron and Yamete aswell, but i cannot tie people up after i defeath them.

I was wondering if there is a trick to it or if iam missing an Addon somewhere. Do you have any ideas? Cheers.

Sorry, but I only tested this with Goubo's defeat. I use VR, and most other defeat mods are problematic to run with VR because of requirements, plus I am an old fart who hates change 😛

Anyway Tying up isn't necessary the important thing is that whatever defeat mod you use lets you talk to the defeated enemy. (Makes them non hostile) Once you can you need to don the ring of subjugation and then talk to them. You should then see the topic. It will work the same as it does on civillians though their phrases will be different if they are in one of the major Vanilla bandit factions.

Edited by Tentacus

Yeah with Acheron and Yamate there is no Way i can speak to them. Even after i , lets say, heal them, they stand up and are still in a defated state 😛

Works on Citizens and all that tho. 

I wonder if i can install Sexlab Defeat and only grab the " tie up " or " talk to " Feature. huh. I have to see. Thanks for the Information tho ;D

53 minutes ago, xxvvxx said:

Yeah with Acheron and Yamate there is no Way i can speak to them. Even after i , lets say, heal them, they stand up and are still in a defated state 😛

Works on Citizens and all that tho. 

I wonder if i can install Sexlab Defeat and only grab the " tie up " or " talk to " Feature. huh. I have to see. Thanks for the Information tho ;D

IIRC Vanilla pacification spells might work.

13 hours ago, Skill denim said:

Dialogue not showing correctly after "I'd have a word with you..." on heavy modded Skyrim :(

Sorry. I can't help you. I am quite mentally removed from this now, so I don't even remember what that topic is for. In general I tried to make my topics a ludicrously high priority so if another mod is blocking them it must just want it more. :) Hopefully whatever that mod does can be toggled.

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue with house slaves putting on their default outfit even when I take it away and give them something different.  Even when I take it from them then and give them the clothes, leave the cell and return, they're back into their default clothing.

15 hours ago, MissCoriel said:

I'm having an issue with house slaves putting on their default outfit even when I take it away and give them something different.  Even when I take it from them then and give them the clothes, leave the cell and return, they're back into their default clothing.

I have the same, but I think it's that they are hard baked to wear those outfits and revert on cell changes, etc. Someone with more modding knowledge than me might have a solution. Sadly this mod is no longer being worked on. It would be nice to mesh it with DOM. I do appreciate all the work that went into it and am thankful.

6 hours ago, Parky said:

I have the same, but I think it's that they are hard baked to wear those outfits and revert on cell changes, etc. Someone with more modding knowledge than me might have a solution. Sadly this mod is no longer being worked on. It would be nice to mesh it with DOM. I do appreciate all the work that went into it and am thankful.

Hmmm... yeah I think I didn't manage their outfits cause the method I used for the main and Camp follower is rather complex and a lot to deal with scripting wise and this mod has an INSANE script overhead as it is. To get them to keep an outfit I suggest you get Dudestia's outfit changer mod and lock their outfits using that.

This is the one area where Skyrim is a much bigger pain to mod for than Fallout 4. In FO4 when you want an NPC to wear something they pretty much just wear it. In NEARLY EVERY other way modding for Skyrim is easier.