Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Has anyone made any clothing out of human skin or muscle tissue?

Like this:

tumblr_n951jbNEyZ1rnroato1_1280.jpg

I'm doing a Tzimisce-themed playthrough (maybe one day making a living, organic house, IDK) and I'd love an armor to match.

I could have sworn that I've seen such a thing, but some of the only such mods with live links that I can find at the moment are Forbidden Luxury, Beast Masks (which use humanoid monster and beast race faces for masks) and Khajiit Gears (if you don't mind that they are merely very anthropomorphic rather than purely primate).

Huh.

Not what I was looking for, certainly (more living tissue, cancer armor etc) but wow.

I didn't even KNOW about the skinning mod. That's neat.

While you're waiting for someone whom can fulfill your request, and if you're not going to try it yourself from the other info provided might I recommend taking a look at a mod called 'Familiar Faces'.

I have it installed so I could bring some of my female characters as followers into my male characters saves. I found it quite amusing and it has a lot of options in the MCM to make them act as you might want - from vanilla voicing choices to disallowing shout and magic use as wanted.

It works great for me, but if any knowledgeable members here have any input regarding it, that would be welcome as my personal experience with it is only positive.

Using Familiar Faces along with Sexlab adds a whole new meaning to "go f*** yourself"  :P

Has anyone made any clothing out of human skin or muscle tissue?

Like this:

tumblr_n951jbNEyZ1rnroato1_1280.jpg

I'm doing a Tzimisce-themed playthrough (maybe one day making a living, organic house, IDK) and I'd love an armor to match.

I could have sworn that I've seen such a thing, but some of the only such mods with live links that I can find at the moment are Forbidden Luxury, Beast Masks (which use humanoid monster and beast race faces for masks) and Khajiit Gears (if you don't mind that they are merely very anthropomorphic rather than purely primate).

Huh.

Not what I was looking for, certainly (more living tissue, cancer armor etc) but wow.

I didn't even KNOW about the skinning mod. That's neat.

Well,there is a retexture for certain armor bits that make them seem to be made of meat. Other than that, the living armors that I've seen all seem to be more cephalopod-based or Jellyfish-derived than tumor-based.

any one can give me this mod to show poser in showracemenu

PAftmlx.jpg

Some of them here post 1964

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56513-what-mod-is-this-pt-7/page-99

i need mod to show the magic and poser in showracemenu

I have this, I don't need esp and script folder from pose mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72623/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D72623%26preview%3D&pUp=1