Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

So, I was wondering if there was a mod that will make the clothes you drop actually behave like clothes with proper physics. What I mean is when I drop, say a pare of panties, its shaped to my body and just rolls around like that, its not too immersive. Is there a mod where in this case the panties would collapse(?) and pretty much just act like real clothes would (without structure).

So, I was wondering if there was a mod that will make the clothes you drop actually behave like clothes with proper physics. What I mean is when I drop, say a pare of panties, its shaped to my body and just rolls around like that, its not too immersive. Is there a mod where in this case the panties would collapse(?) and pretty much just act like real clothes would (without structure).

Hi I was looking for a mod that can integrate clothes and armors from different mods into the game as an original item that can be found as loot (bodies, chests, ect). Preferably it would take into account the armor rating of the armor and perhaps a system to assign clothes as either lower or upper class (ect). Anyway I'm just hoping this exists, if not I think it should've been done a while ago. Any help is appreciated ^_^

Hi I was looking for a mod that can integrate clothes and armors from different mods into the game as an original item that can be found as loot (bodies, chests, ect). Preferably it would take into account the armor rating of the armor and perhaps a system to assign clothes as either lower or upper class (ect). Anyway I'm just hoping this exists, if not I think it should've been done a while ago. Any help is appreciated ^_^

Hey friends, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a modern weapon mod that isn't a gun of some sort? I'm sorry for being vague but I'm actually not too sure exactly what weapon I want, I just want to complete a themed look of modern equipments, but already have the guns part sorted. 

What,do you mean things like Compound Bows, Modern Crossbows, Tactical Knives, and Police Batons? How about Baseball Bats? If not, here is a Modern Melee Collection.

Hey friends, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a modern weapon mod that isn't a gun of some sort? I'm sorry for being vague but I'm actually not too sure exactly what weapon I want, I just want to complete a themed look of modern equipments, but already have the guns part sorted. 

What,do you mean things like Compound Bows, Modern Crossbows, Tactical Knives, and Police Batons? How about Baseball Bats? If not, here is a Modern Melee Collection.

You're a god among men, thank you <3

You're a god among men, thank you <3

No,but I'd like to think of myself as a messenger or a prophet of the gods of modding.

Sigh... I dunno why but found myself hankerin for some chunli and found only one mod on nexus but it was not the older one that had a better face and hair. That older mod is now hidden of course it is since I wanted it should have downloaded it but nope. Even worse there is a chunli mod for oblivion with original outfit too but haven't seen anyone convert it to cbbe skyrim etc. Anyone know more about chunli mods for skyrim?

EDIT

Actually that newer chunli mod is not that bad just wish it had her original outfit. Unfortunately the mod uses a custom CT77 body so now if I want her to wear something else it will have to fit that body just great.

Here is that older chunli mod but it links to nexus for download which is now hidden:-(

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/48110283.html

EDIT

OHHHH I found it still available for download yeah:-)

http://kp4068.tistory.com/1071

Unfortunately there is no chunli costume in there but her hair piece is there, so if there was a way to merge the two mods it would be better to do that.

Does anybody Know where to get the Original Aradia Kato Outfit for unp and/or the Shadowcat Armor ?

The Files are hidden on the Nexus ...

I wanna try those out bit i cant donwnload them .

would be nice if somebody could help me :)

Aradia Kato Outfit for UNP v3.0 and 3.1 update

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3902782033&uk=3945430222&adapt=pc&fr=ftw#path=%252F%25E4%25B8%258A%25E5%258F%25A45%25E5%2588%2586%25E4%25BA%25AB2%252FAradia%2520kato%2520armor%252Fv3.0

Just downloaded and installed aethersuite... after much wandering around and finally some tes5edit exploration I found the room with the sexy clothes for sale. Noticed that NONE of them have bodyslide or HDT support which really sucks since that catsuit looks great would be nice to see it jiggle. Did anyone ever convert this catsuit to bodyslide/CBBE/HDT?

EDIT

Specifically this: http://mod.dysintropi.me/unpcm-day-14-unpcm-hac-highly-advanced-crap/

It is on the steam workshop in case you wondered. You could get it there yourself if you want. Just look for the naruto ultimate overhaul.

Personally i don't use steam mods. Because of the little stunt they tried to pull a while back by hiding all mods behind a paywall i am never using steam workshop again. But you are still free to use it ofc ;)

Has anyone made any clothing out of human skin or muscle tissue?

Like this:

tumblr_n951jbNEyZ1rnroato1_1280.jpg

I'm doing a Tzimisce-themed playthrough (maybe one day making a living, organic house, IDK) and I'd love an armor to match.

I could have sworn that I've seen such a thing, but some of the only such mods with live links that I can find at the moment are Forbidden Luxury, Beast Masks (which use humanoid monster and beast race faces for masks) and Khajiit Gears (if you don't mind that they are merely very anthropomorphic rather than purely primate).

Aw dammit that korean link I found one page back for chunli that was on nexus but hidden is missing the female head textures. It seems the mod author put some of the hair texture into the head texture so using defaults or whatever will not work and their esp file is all screwed up so the parts of the hair that do have textures won't show up anyway. Dam I was all set to call the newer chunli mod I listed as an li with a retex of the bns killbill jumpsuit for her to wear and then get this older chunli mod wearing whatever else so they would both be in the game but nope original author forgot the dam textures:-( I am guessing what I found at that korean link was an older version before the author corrected it does anyone have that mod they can post it here? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74038/?