Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does anyone know if a mod exists that features Hilda from the Beelzebulb anime as a follower or features her clothing and hair as items that the player can equip?

If not, can I perhaps stir some interest in getting such a mod created?

post-41000-0-48724200-1431617052_thumb.jpgpost-41000-0-35868700-1431617048_thumb.jpgpost-41000-0-91959900-1431617051_thumb.pngpost-41000-0-99536700-1431617048_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if a mod exists that features Hilda from the Beelzebulb anime as a follower or features her clothing and hair as items that the player can equip?

attachicon.giftAG_120490.jpgattachicon.gif462646-snapshot20110905010950.jpgattachicon.gifhilda_by_therainbowsky-d4jfkh7.pngattachicon.gifBeelzebub_1.JPG

I do recall a Lollipop Chainsaw Seashell Bikini mod floating around somewhere. As for her dress, I don't think there's anything that'd be an exact match but Osare GothicLolita is a pretty close fit:

17727-3-1338445310.jpg

attachicon.giftAG_120490.jpgattachicon.gif462646-snapshot20110905010950.jpgattachicon.gifhilda_by_therainbowsky-d4jfkh7.pngattachicon.gifBeelzebub_1.JPG

I do recall a Lollipop Chainsaw Seashell Bikini mod floating around somewhere. As for her dress, I don't think there's anything that'd be an exact match but Osare GothicLolita is a pretty close fit:

17727-3-1338445310.jpg

Oooooo, your right, that gothic outfit is very nice, I can visualize it as a suitible substitute. The bikini is less important, I mean it  is really the hair and the dress that make the character. Well I guess the personality too but that is all role-play.

If skyrim's nif files weren't such a pain in the ass to import into blender and then back out into skyrim then I would attempt to make the hair from perhaps an existing Apachii hairstyle or something.

Where can I find a mod with animations for crouching, where your character crouches with one knee on the ground?

Pretty Combat Animations has a pair of half-kneeling idles used while sneaking. 

There is also Crawl on Fours animation.  It changes the default sneak animation (crouching stance is part of sneak).  Use the Catwoman version.  It's more a prowling stance hence the namesake and not a military style one knee stance.  Note that this replaces sneak animation with crawling.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?

I am looking for a real armor for females. Not too bulky, no boob plates, something realistic that could work in real life. The elite knight from dark souls would be perfect.

What do you mean no boob plates? like flat chest? im confused >,<. This is the first thing that came to mind when you asked for a good armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40626/?It has boob plates but it also has less plating than most armors around the boobs to alleviate "damage" to the boobs i guess..

I am looking for a real armor for females. Not too bulky, no boob plates, something realistic that could work in real life. The elite knight from dark souls would be perfect.

Depends what you mean by boob plates...

This is what I'd call boob plates - not very practical...

30649-1-1359554847.jpg

Xenius Armour Compilation are nice 'non bulky' female armours.

23231-1-1346176647.jpg

Sword Master from Deadly Trio by NewerMind43 is another nice one.

37746-1-1372528802.jpg

Then there's Practical Female Armours, which alters the vanilla armours.

48160-1-1387322681.jpg

Skyrim Rapid Waters

The only link I can find is this:

http://all-mods.ru/skyrim/other/skyrim-water-texture-rapid-waters/

But the download links say service is not available- probably a country thing. Maybe someone would know how to access that.

Hey thanks for the link. I seen it before but did not think of using a proxy for main download. I was able to get it.

I shall repost it for easier for anyone else that may want "Rapid Waters".

https://www.mediafire.com/?ehcnc8m83wtbsas

Can someone combine the curiass meshes for Chitin Heavy Armour (dawnguard) and Wolf Armour (companions) (with weight slider)? I tried doing it myself, but I broke my game and it doesn't even show up when I equip it. Also, I can't find a tutorial >_> 

-snip-

Do you mean bulky as in the over-the-top silly stuff you'd see in Warcraft and the like, or just bulky as in "actually covers the body like it should"? If it's the latter, then non-"bulky" and realistic do not go together, if you're talking about full plate. It's worn over top of leather and/or chainmail, form's padded out to the one androgynous shape. It's impossible to tell the difference between a man and a woman in full plate mail until they take off their helmets.

Those Xenius armors linked are very much unrealistic (boobplates, basically skintight, the works), Sword Master is somewhat better shape-wise (has a shaped bulge instead of boobplate, which is exactly the way to go if you do need that bit more room up front there) but is still lacking in padding, that's basically a skintight thin layer of leather the plates are being worn over, considering the presence of sexual dimorphism with the shape.

Practical Female Armors is absolutely a must though, just a shame the vanilla armors suffer the same unrealistic dimorphism. I do however know of a couple of proper realistic full plate armors, here and here, just that i know of off the top of my head. Shame there's so extremely few armor mods that are actually realistic and practical like those two are.

A long time ago I once saw progress videos for a mod that allowed your PC to age over time. If they were male, they'd grow facial hair and you had to shave. Their muscles would grow and define themselves (if you used them), and over a long period of time their body would visibly age, developing wrinkles. I believe scars would present themselves if you were sufficiently injured in battle.

I know this mod was eventually abandoned, but by any chance is there another mod similar in nature? Perhaps one that would allow me to play a character from childhood to old age?

-snip-

Do you mean bulky as in the over-the-top silly stuff you'd see in Warcraft and the like, or just bulky as in "actually covers the body like it should"? If it's the latter, then non-"bulky" and realistic do not go together, if you're talking about full plate. It's worn over top of leather and/or chainmail, form's padded out to the one androgynous shape. It's impossible to tell the difference between a man and a woman in full plate mail until they take off their helmets.

Those Xenius armors linked are very much unrealistic (boobplates, basically skintight, the works), Sword Master is somewhat better shape-wise (has a shaped bulge instead of boobplate, which is exactly the way to go if you do need that bit more room up front there) but is still lacking in padding, that's basically a skintight thin layer of leather the plates are being worn over, considering the presence of sexual dimorphism with the shape.

Practical Female Armors is absolutely a must though, just a shame the vanilla armors suffer the same unrealistic dimorphism. I do however know of a couple of proper realistic full plate armors, here and here, just that i know of off the top of my head. Shame there's so extremely few armor mods that are actually realistic and practical like those two are.

I mean over the top silly stuff like warcraft. But what i really want is an armor that could fit on a spellsword. Something that offer a decent protection without looking too heavy to move. Maybe a good chainmail but not a full plate. Thank you for the armors you linked anyway they look very good for a tank.

Someone know a good tank follower ?

Can someone combine the curiass meshes for Chitin Heavy Armour (dawnguard) and Wolf Armour (companions) (with weight slider)? I tried doing it myself, but I broke my game and it doesn't even show up when I equip it. Also, I can't find a tutorial >_> 

Bump. If I post this somewhere else a mod will just shut the thread down.

This one is very well done in my opinion

This one is very well done in my opinion

I just need someone to put an armor in the same nif file on Nifskope. Like with most mashups, without blender.

Does anyone know where to get modern clothing for Skyrim? Anything that ranges from jeans, jackets, canvas shoes, glasses, electronics, etc., especially for female? Just thought a lore unfriendly playthrough would be funny to me.

tia.