Anybody know what mod this person is using on for their face? whether it be YgNord, a face preset, skin texture, eye and makeup mods, etc?

qOGLyfJ.jpg

For skin, makeup, and eyes (maybe). Fair Skin Complexion has all of those. For the hair. It seems to be a combination of multiple Hair Packs. First one looks like KS Hairdos, second one looks like SG Hair Pack. The other two are probably Apachii Hairs.

Anybody know what mod this person is using on for their face? whether it be YgNord, a face preset, skin texture, eye and makeup mods, etc?

qOGLyfJ.jpg

For skin, makeup, and eyes (maybe). Fair Skin Complexion has all of those. For the hair. It seems to be a combination of multiple Hair Packs. First one looks like KS Hairdos, second one looks like SG Hair Pack. The other two are probably Apachii Hairs.

Would you say that this looks more like YgNord or some other race though?

qOGLyfJ.jpg

Could be. Looks like (to me) a really well done ECE character. Probably a regular Nord, or possibly Breton.

qOGLyfJ.jpg

Time for some history. Actually I don't have the time so I'll keep this concise:

1) That is an old screenshot, which means the current FSC has nothing to do with the character.

2) Search up "Silmeria Skyrim follower". Then just copy the textures if you find the files. 

3) Second from the right is from "Tera hairs".

Aside from that you're not wrong.

Its a new mod on the nexus, turns serana and her mother into a loli, i copied the face and added the textures to my own character, and i also found the hairs, its from sg hairpack...its awlays sg hairpack, im a bit confused though is he allowed to put that mod on the nexus? especially if it uses sg hairpack?

qOGLyfJ.jpg

Is that a follower mod or someones preset? Looks amazing, and me wants it!  :D

Follower Mod

qOGLyfJ.jpg

its the lovergirl race here on LL

what hair is this follower using? I thought it was a hair in apachii but i cant find it.

KVXNOQW.jpg

KS hairdos 400

Also can somebody tell me where to get this armor please?

post-730639-0-75070100-1430106129_thumb.jpg