Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I am looking for very skimpy armor and clothing replacements for the vanilla armor and clothes. The ones from Killer Keos are not skimpy enough, they cover too much of the important parts. I am looking for armor replacements where nipples and/or vagina is visible while still wearing armor.

I am looking for very skimpy armor and clothing replacements for the vanilla armor and clothes. The ones from Killer Keos are not skimpy enough, they cover too much of the important parts. I am looking for armor replacements where nipples and/or vagina is visible while still wearing armor.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

With Bodyslide and the Zap toggles, you can make most of the armors topless and/or bottomless.

Hello there !

I'm planning on making a lil' sex story involving a whore in an inn but I would really like to find bed textures without blankets. I mean who makes love without removing the blanket?

So all in all I'm looking for a bed texture replacer.

Is there a conversion for -Elewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UNP- to the sevenbase body, I refer specifically to those with stockings.

I tried to do it myself but failed.

If there isn't one, can someone do it I think it deserves one.

Hey guys, idk if it's been made already but can someone make Mai from Mai's adventures as a companion? (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23977-picture-book-the-story-teller-post-a-pic-tell-a-story-in-tesv/page-4?do=findComment&comment=681678) she is super hot lol

The creator of Mai unfortunately had no luck in trying to make her a follower, if i'm correct. Although, (for the creator) there are people willing to do it for you in some cases.

Looking for a handful of things now.

1) A male cock milker, much like the one included with Milk Economy, but I do not want that package; just the male milker (I already have a female one).

2) Mod that creates a better variety for hermaphrodites; male-based PCs that have vaginas being the main request, since "futas" are already creatable for female-based PCs.

3) A mod that adds a "male" Dwemer Sexbot follower to play with and fight by your side; I don't mind which of the vanilla Dwemer machines are used, but I don't want it to be female.

4) A Male pregnancy mod that is compatible with Beeing Female would be nice, if one exists.

I've done a little searching but couldn't find an actual answer to this, but does anybody know if there is a mod to make skin sweat/get wet due to say, arousal, like the way Blush When Aroused works?

Thanks very much.

1) A male cock milker, much like the one included with Milk Economy, but I do not want that package; just the male milker (I already have a female one).

2) Mod that creates a better variety for hermaphrodites; male-based PCs that have vaginas being the main request, since "futas" are already creatable for female-based PCs.

3) A mod that adds a "male" Dwemer Sexbot follower to play with and fight by your side; I don't mind which of the vanilla Dwemer machines are used, but I don't want it to be female.

4) A Male pregnancy mod that is compatible with Beeing Female would be nice, if one exists.

1: I think Soulgem Oven might have what you're looking for.

2:

3: There's nothing like that AFAIK, but I agree, there should be. :) It's certainly possible... see this mod.

4: If there are any male body meshes that use the belly node, any pregnancy mod *should* work. The trick is finding such a body. I don't know if there are any ones that have that...

Sigh, second try here.  I tried posting before and it told me some crap about not being allowed to add images, links or attachments (I added none of those) and I lost my post >.<

So.  What I said before more or less was:

Hi, first post here and I wasn't sure where else this would go so...

First let me say that I am not new to modding, using mods, installing mods, and making mods.  I had previously installed about 100 mods into my skyrim perfectly, including Sexlab and SOS.  I am conversant with using NMM and am also fully conversant with adding mods manually.  Where I ran into a hitch was in trying to add non barbie animals and bestiality.

I tried installing "MoreNastyCritters", "MightyBeasts - Werewolf", and "True Wolves of Skyrim Sexualized for MNC".  Somewhere in that process NMM told me something about a "manually removed mod" (I removed nothing manually) whereupon it crashed, and when I reloaded it half my mods were disabled, and my Skyrim kept CTD no matter what I re-enabled.  I couldn't figure out what mod was "missing" so I had to delete my entire skyrim and re-download and re-install everything.  I think the issue had something to do with a file called "Meta.ini" that is present in both "MoreNastyCritters" and another mod called "SexAddicts".

What I want to ask is, could someone please explain to me what mods to use, what install order to use, etc, to get fully functional animals into my skyrim? And what is "Meta.ini" and what do I do if something wants to overwrite it?

I am using quite a number of mods that mess with the skeleton and body nifs of various things...  Those particular mods were (not necessarily in load order):

SOS - Schlongs of skyrim

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon

UNP Base Main Body

XPMSE

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

MoreNastyCritters

True Wolves of Skyrim Sexualized for MNC

1: I think Soulgem Oven might have what you're looking for.

2:

3: There's nothing like that AFAIK, but I agree, there should be. :) It's certainly possible... see this mod.

4: If there are any male body meshes that use the belly node, any pregnancy mod *should* work. The trick is finding such a body. I don't know if there are any ones that have that...

Thank you very much for the reply! Soulgem Oven has what I want, but again it is part of a mod with features I do not want. I will try to modify it for my needs, it's less work than the Milk Economy one.

Also something to bear in mind that there's some serious misconceptions about the hymen and deflowering in general. A virgin isn't guaranteed to bleed at all, it all depends on the size of the membrane (remember it doesn't actually cover the vaginal opening, it's just around it. If it covers it, that's a problem and you need to get it surgically opened up) which might be reduced by exercise, masturbation, etc. (some might return to its original position, some might pretty much go away after enough penetration), how rough the sex is can affect whether it gets lacerated or not (think of it like the anus. You don't go ramming into it until it's warmed up, lest you risk tearing.), and so on and so forth. Presence of a hymen doesn't mean virginity at all, and the lack of one doesn't mean you're not a virgin.

More back on topic, i've certainly never heard of a "deflowering" mod for Skyrim, if it exists then it's in some obscure corner of the internet i don't know about :P.

I see, and about the mod I think I should request one.