Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Is there a mod (perhaps in development) that would offer Achieve That's functionality in sexlab area? In other words (for those unfamiliiar with forementioned mod) - is there any way to obtain typical gaming achievements system connected with sexual activities, based solely on sexlab's built-in tracking journal?

Hello,

anyone got any idea where I can get the xml configs to get this effect for the breast collision? And if you do know the body mod, please tell me if possible. Since it might be the body which causes this effect. I think it's a customized variant of ledo's xmls. Any good soul who has this effect? Thanks in Advance! :D

39526.gif

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported by threedeedevil

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?

Body is CBBE.

Don't you need to manually enter the values for collision?

Also is there a dildo equip anywhere? Like the plugs in Devious Devices but an actual dildo.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod to add animations so that male or futa characters can penetrate creatures. I know there was a guy a year or so back that was working on animations for dogs and wolves, but that never came through and was never made into a functional mod.

I found this. the dude said he just switched the animations of the human to do doggy style instead of lay on the ground its the creatures missionary position but he changed the human animation from laying onm the ground to doggystyle so it looks like hes fucking the creature lol http://www.xvideos.com/video11249769/new4_23_2015_fucking_draugr_and_falmer_animations

I never thought to try that lol. Thanks, its not as good as actual animations meant for that but hey, its something.

I'm looking for some tribal-like armour with matching weapon-sets for Tropical Skyrim, males and females, preferably ones that don't replace existing gear.

Also any other mods that work nicely with Tropical Skyrim would be welcomed.

Is there any mod that I can use to make my Female Vampire Lord use Female animations? Like, if I use Submit but don't want to peg any male NPCs

as far as i know there are no femal vampire lord animations, so no.

Are there any animations with spriggan or atronachs in the male role banging a female PC? All the ones I've got currently are for a male PC banging the creature and it won't let me swap positions like you can with normal human/human animations. 

There's something I don't get... there are creatures whos skeletons mimic human skeletons (almost?) perfectly... and yet there need to be different animations. Can't the same animations just be shared, or duplicated?