Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Is there an item mod that makes npc's run to you? I'm pretty sure this exists because i had it back in january from this website and I deleted it for another reason.

Also is there a house mod with barely any furniture so i can just have orgies in this place and leave npc's there?

Hey everyone. This is my first post

Does anyone have a config file setup for using the latest version of "Immersive First Person" in sex lab's animations? I'm struggling to figure out how to get the camera to line up properly without clipping, facing the wrong way or being sideways. If anyone does have such a file set up already, would they be willing to share it?

Edited by firefly68

Does anyone have 'Stripper Dresses - you know you love it' by TurboSnowy? Can't find it anywhere.

Turbosnowy's 'Fetish Wardrobe'

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25697-turbosnowys-fetish-wardrobe/page-1

Fetish Armour Collection

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2033716

I looked at that mod and it doesn't seem to have all the outfits, unless I am missing something (for example the white dress is not in there). Anyone else?

Now I would like to also get the 'cbbe dovahkiin edition - bikini underware' has anyone got this (as well as the 'Stripper Dresses - you know you love it')?

(Trying to install some mods and I can't find some of the mods they are reliant on)

Edit: oh crap...now I need the rebirth body type...anyone?

guys i'm looking for a mod that had a feature like this

( you can go talk to npc with some dialogues which can lead to a sex or the npcs equipping you with devious devices )

If you go to the downloads, and go through the menus, you will find a category for dialogue sex. I would suggest trying "Sexlab working girl" and "reward your followers", but have a look at what else is on offer too.

As for npcs giving you devious devices, try "devious captures", and maybe "deviously helpless" as a tie in. Captured dream shop is good for getting your own devious devices, or you could use devious devices for the masses which will make them spawn on npcs.

( you can go talk to npc with some dialogues which can lead to a sex or the npcs equipping you with devious devices )

If you go to the downloads, and go through the menus, you will find a category for dialogue sex. I would suggest trying "Sexlab working girl" and "reward your followers", but have a look at what else is on offer too.

As for npcs giving you devious devices, try "devious captures", and maybe "deviously helpless" as a tie in. Captured dream shop is good for getting your own devious devices, or you could use devious devices for the masses which will make them spawn on npcs.

i'm not looking for a mod that has a bit of a feature of this. i'm looking for a mod that 'had' this feature. I had that mod long time ago before I joined the army and now I just can't remember the mods name

I'm seeing this character on many places, especially on the screenshots of SOS for females. What is the name of this character? Can you give me a link to download her as a standalone follower? Or a NPC replacer? I'll really appreciate it :)

01.jpg

sos-unp-02.jpg

36722-1-1370055119.jpg

Thanks in advance :D

I'm seeing this character on many places, especially on the screenshots of SOS for females. What is the name of this character? Can you give me a link to download her as a standalone follower? Or a NPC replacer? I'll really appreciate it :)

01.jpg

Thanks in advance :D

That's Sif Olafsdottir by b3lisario. Look for number 35 in the first post of this thread.

Is there any mod that make our PC is a virgin and come with the blood if your character does the sex for the first time?

why write you not simply, that you are looking for a deflower mod? ;)

Oh, I didn't know it has the same meaning.

only the first sex (deflower) a vagina should bleed, everything else would not be normal. ;)

Also something to bear in mind that there's some serious misconceptions about the hymen and deflowering in general. A virgin isn't guaranteed to bleed at all, it all depends on the size of the membrane (remember it doesn't actually cover the vaginal opening, it's just around it. If it covers it, that's a problem and you need to get it surgically opened up) which might be reduced by exercise, masturbation, etc. (some might return to its original position, some might pretty much go away after enough penetration), how rough the sex is can affect whether it gets lacerated or not (think of it like the anus. You don't go ramming into it until it's warmed up, lest you risk tearing.), and so on and so forth. Presence of a hymen doesn't mean virginity at all, and the lack of one doesn't mean you're not a virgin.

More back on topic, i've certainly never heard of a "deflowering" mod for Skyrim, if it exists then it's in some obscure corner of the internet i don't know about :P.

Ah I see, anyone knows where to get one?

Is there any mod that make our PC is a virgin and come with the blood if your character does the sex for the first time?

why write you not simply, that you are looking for a deflower mod? ;)

Oh, I didn't know it has the same meaning.

only the first sex (deflower) a vagina should bleed, everything else would not be normal. ;)

Also something to bear in mind that there's some serious misconceptions about the hymen and deflowering in general. A virgin isn't guaranteed to bleed at all, it all depends on the size of the membrane (remember it doesn't actually cover the vaginal opening, it's just around it. If it covers it, that's a problem and you need to get it surgically opened up) which might be reduced by exercise, masturbation, etc. (some might return to its original position, some might pretty much go away after enough penetration), how rough the sex is can affect whether it gets lacerated or not (think of it like the anus. You don't go ramming into it until it's warmed up, lest you risk tearing.), and so on and so forth. Presence of a hymen doesn't mean virginity at all, and the lack of one doesn't mean you're not a virgin.

More back on topic, i've certainly never heard of a "deflowering" mod for Skyrim, if it exists then it's in some obscure corner of the internet i don't know about :P.

Ah I see, anyone knows where to get one?

I do not believe the only thing I found :(

Defloration mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43092-defloration-mod/

i'm not looking for a mod that has a bit of a feature of this. i'm looking for a mod that 'had' this feature. I had that mod long time ago before I joined the army and now I just can't remember the mods name

Deviously Cursed Loot

Can anyone make a TBBP compatible version of these clothes?

nexusmods com / skyrim / mods / 42380

Thanks. Tried doing it myself but failed miserably.

(Apologies for the link format, first couple posts can't post links and such. I know I should engage in the community more rather than bypassing the rules like that, but hey ho)