Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

This image:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

I like the cuts. I also like the face, and the hair. Where can I find these? (also, what body is that? and the face especially?)

Not sure about the face, but that hair is from "SGhair Pack". Body looks to be CBBE but I'm not 100 percent sure. You should check out "Bi-Phenotypes" texture mods from the nexus to have cuts and scuff like those.

Alright, this one's been bugging me for a bit. I've seen the mod a dozen times, but the one time i decide to get around to downloading it, i clean forget what it's called or where to find it.

Simply, it was a mod with pulled-down panties, also had a bra that was half-off, basically was a "disheveled" look, both were pink (i think). IIRC there were two versions of the panties, one just down a bit and another with it just on one leg and down to the ankle, though with the latter i could just be misremembering with Halo's object poses since one of the panties meshes in them is down on one ankle.

Someone knows some simple mod combat rape? No defeat and no submit.

You could try SexLab Leveling. It has a simple, light combat rape function, although it looks like the author isn't working on the mod any more and the last time I used it aggressive animations weren't automatically selected. So rapists may like a kiss and a cuddle sometimes! :P

Thank you for answer, this is between Npc's too?

I'm not certain, but I think it's only for the PC - as either victim or aggressor.

Hey guys, this is my first post in this thread. So my inquiry is about a mod regarding the main quest of Skyrim: Defeating Alduin

__alduin_feyn_do_jun___by_ragaru-d4gv8jo

This has been a matter of discussion in many forums regarding the anticlimactic ending of this main quest. You have literally saved the WORLD from total destruction, not from a bandit chief, vampires, etc., but the destroyer of the WORLD. And what happens after you completed this? NOTHING! Nay, worse than nothing! Not even celebration, not even a simple thank you, no nothing! 

My inquiry is that is there a mod that makes the world of Skyrim shows appreciation to your valiant effort in saving the world? Or in short, a "celebration mod" or "hail-to-the-savior" kind of mod? I can imagine whenever you went to cities or villages, people will come cheering and hailing your return, and the song that becomes available after defeating Alduin echoed throughout the city and villages. 

Well that's the basic of the mod that I wish to inquire if it exists. 

Cheers

Hey guys, this is my first post in this thread. So my inquiry is about a mod regarding the main quest of Skyrim: Defeating Alduin

This has been a matter of discussion in many forums regarding the anticlimactic ending of this main quest. You have literally saved the WORLD from total destruction, not from a bandit chief, vampires, etc., but the destroyer of the WORLD. And what happens after you completed this? NOTHING! Nay, worse than nothing! Not even celebration, not even a simple thank you, no nothing! 

My inquiry is that is there a mod that makes the world of Skyrim shows appreciation to your valiant effort in saving the world? Or in short, a "celebration mod" or "hail-to-the-savior" kind of mod? I can imagine whenever you went to cities or villages, people will come cheering and hailing your return, and the song that becomes available after defeating Alduin echoed throughout the city and villages. 

Cheers

Not as far as I am aware, no. But you're right, there should be.

After finishing the main quest in Oblivion, for several weeks afterward, people would come up to me in the street and congratulate or thank me for saving the world. It got to be a little irritating after a while, but at least it made sense. I might end up adding in something for that in DYKWIA, thanks for the idea. :)

This image:

I like the cuts. I also like the face, and the hair. Where can I find these? (also, what body is that? and the face especially?)

Not sure about the face, but that hair is from "SGhair Pack". Body looks to be CBBE but I'm not 100 percent sure. You should check out "Bi-Phenotypes" texture mods from the nexus to have cuts and scuff like those.

Thank you so much for answering my question!

And now for a paragraph of relative text that I hope doesn't seem rude or unappreciative in any way. I'll look into all of that. I've been using UNP or some adaptation of that lately. CBBE didn't seem to offer enough of a realistic size range that looked good to me... them nipples on smaller tits, but I'm sure there are texture mods for that. Well any way, I'm always in the market for new hair :D and any hair that look kinda... emo... definitely want it.

(seriously for the boobs, big is nice, but there is such a thing as too big  :-/ )

Cheers

Have you tried Holidays yet? After you defeat Alduin, it sets a date for the Anniversary. Then there is a celebration and stuff for it each in game year. I know you gotta wait a year for it, but it's better than nothing.

Cheers

Well first off, I'm hoping there's some sort of auto-merge feature in this forum. Secondly, I've never beat the main story so thanks for the somewhat spoiler. So I think an interesting reward would be all of the citizens of Skyrim (based on your SexLab sexuality, be it gay, straight, or bi) would come up to you offering to thank you... with sex.

EDIT: Automerge wasn't a problem, someone else made a post after my last. Yay, but if anyone can tell me, does this forum have an auto-merge feature?

---snip---

Cheers

After finishing the main quest in Oblivion, for several weeks afterward, people would come up to me in the street and congratulate or thank me for saving the world. It got to be a little irritating after a while, but at least it made sense. I might end up adding in something for that in DYKWIA, thanks for the idea. :)

Although it does not belong here, it would be a theme in "Skyrim General Discussion"

he has absolutely right, this End is more than just sad for me that is also one of many reasons, why I Skyrim Vanilla, shit find. ;)  :P

---snip---

Cheers

Well first off, I'm hoping there's some sort of auto-merge feature in this forum. Secondly, I've never beat the main story so thanks for the somewhat spoiler. So I think an interesting reward would be all of the citizens of Skyrim (based on your SexLab sexuality, be it gay, straight, or bi) would come up to you offering to thank you... with sex.

EDIT: Automerge wasn't a problem, someone else made a post after my last. Yay, but if anyone can tell me, does this forum have an auto-merge feature?

was clear again, here it is not "always" only around the fucking, one can also otherwise show his gratitude! :lol:  :P

Welcome. Skyrim vanilla can be really "vanilla" but this is just too cruel to be not addressed.

Have you tried Holidays yet? After you defeat Alduin, it sets a date for the Anniversary. Then there is a celebration and stuff for it each in game year. I know you gotta wait a year for it, but it's better than nothing.

I've taken a quick look at the mod, and booyy its reallyy close to what I wanted. The festive mood is nice, gathering, dancing. But it would be a lot awesome if the people actually greeted and thank the PC for his deeds as Content Consumer stated as in Oblivion where, while the festive mood is lacking, actually has this. 

Thanks by the way, bookmarked it for future uses  :)

---snip---

Cheers

was clear again, here it is not "always" only around the fucking, one can also otherwise show his gratitude! :lol:  :P

Haha well this IS an ADULT forum centered with ADULT based mod. I'm fine with spicing up things a bit with adult taste, but well as winny stated copulation is not necessarily a necessity to show gratitude. ;)

---snip---

Haha well this IS an ADULT forum centered with ADULT based mod. I'm fine with spicing up things a bit with adult taste, but well as winny stated copulation is not necessarily a necessity to show gratitude. ;)

you're absolutely right, this is an adult forum, but adults have not only the fucking in the head, if it were so then something is wrong at all.

especially when one only virtual sex operated! gefuehle_0121.gif

Someone knows some simple mod combat rape? No defeat and no submit.

You could try SexLab Leveling. It has a simple, light combat rape function, although it looks like the author isn't working on the mod any more and the last time I used it aggressive animations weren't automatically selected. So rapists may like a kiss and a cuddle sometimes! :P

Thank you for answer, this is between Npc's too?

I'm not certain, but I think it's only for the PC - as either victim or aggressor.

Oh thank.

Is there a mod that makes the Penis insertion for beast animations more realistic? Like The Pussy spreading when/ the further the cock enters? I saw a mod about this which i also installed ( skyrim clams or something like that) but it didnt work on Beast Animations. Also i am looking for any mods that make my beast animations more realistic. Would be very thankful for help

---snip---

you're absolutely right, this is an adult forum, but adults have not only the fucking in the head, if it were so then something is wrong at all.

especially when one only virtual sex operated! gefuehle_0121.gif

Hahaha!

So that's it for my inquiry, hope that anyone reading this will share to us if they find such mod exists. Who knows, this might give modders an input for their next mod creation :idea:

I just recently joined this site, so please excuse my idiocracy. I just installed the "Sex Addict" Mod, which is working all fine and dandy, except the character models are still fully clothed. could someone point me to a mod that remoes underwear, and a mod that retextures skins of both genders as nude? ( underwear is default, so i assume if say, the female default bra is somehow taken off but there's no new textures added, she will have no nipples...)

This image:

Is the "SGhair Pack" compatible with Apachii Sky Hair? Also, a smooth face like hers is something I've been trying to find for ages. If anyone can help me out with this that'd be awesome.

I was wondering if there is a mod that adds sex sounds to inns? 

You can do what i did. I downloaded skyradio and Lively Inns and Taverns then xwm converter and get some sex sounds and combine the sex sounds with the LIAT mod sounds and it sounds like a brothel hahahaand  add them to skyradio which you can place in the tavern and itll play when you enter lol i know its alot to do but it gets AMAZING results other than that i havent seen a mod specifically for that. cheers!

Thanks for the reply. I had to do something like this in Morrowind. I completely forgot about it.

I just recently joined this site, so please excuse my idiocracy. I just installed the "Sex Addict" Mod, which is working all fine and dandy, except the character models are still fully clothed. could someone point me to a mod that remoes underwear, and a mod that retextures skins of both genders as nude? ( underwear is default, so i assume if say, the female default bra is somehow taken off but there's no new textures added, she will have no nipples...)

O man, hard thing. you must both character (male and female) a naked body install!

in male it is not quite so difficult because the choice is limited. for female it is already problematic because the choice is at 30 - 40 different body types.

then the decision at female between (nothing \ BBP \ TBBP \ HDT) for male SOS.

Hello,

anyone got any idea where I can get the xml configs to get this effect for the breast collision? And if you do know the body mod, please tell me if possible. Since it might be the body which causes this effect. I think it's a customized variant of ledo's xmls. Any good soul who has this effect? Thanks in Advance! :D

39526.gif

Hi everyone,

This probably isn't too random of a request but searching hasn't yielded any results :(

Basically, is there a mod that works kind of like the various wear&tear systems but have actually positive effects? Like the actual withdrawal causing bad effects and recently having had sex providing various buffs..? 

I checked out sexlab hormones but I don't want any of the body changing features, just buffs etc.

Thanks in advance. I'd be kinda surprised if a mod like this doesnt exist

Hello,

anyone got any idea where I can get the xml configs to get this effect for the breast collision? And if you do know the body mod, please tell me if possible. Since it might be the body which causes this effect. I think it's a customized variant of ledo's xmls. Any good soul who has this effect? Thanks in Advance! :D

39526.gif

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported by threedeedevil

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?

Body is CBBE.

Hello,

39526.gif

Body is CBBE.

Thanks Winny!

Hello,

39526.gif

Body is CBBE.

Thanks Winny!

and if you idles the "would like" the can be found here. ;)

Sexy idle Animation by Kamo1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?