How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

something is obviously wrong :face_dog: ......

It's a pity EA didn't give the option of hair on the head + coloring inside the ear.

image.png.29e07de4062023cc0958cd6d052adaee.pngimage.png.d9e84ffd66345cf0afa387958fed2909.png                  

Edited by Tyrber
3 hours ago, Tyrber said:

something is obviously wrong :face_dog: ......

It's a pity EA didn't give the option of hair on the head + coloring inside the ear.

Yeah, a lot of the hair needs to be reworked for werewolf heads. They could also give the pattern and color slider options to regular and other occult sims too along with the crossed eyes options that pets have.

2 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Greg used snarl, but it's not very effective...... or is it?

image.png.17c459f46446d9492290eac075776831.png

image.png.e2253a7b0376fda467437a844812179d.png

Greg is ready to fight, impale the enemy on his....?

And my vampiress eats Bob Pancakes.
BUT! ...before that, she fucked his wife Eliza.
Eliza refused to caress my vampiress even though she spent the last night with her.

+ my vampiress is pregnant by her son... I hope.
HER son died from a meteorite fall, and at night she was attacked by Vladislaus Straud.

DRAMA ... one tragedy ?

image.png.587bf6504c602653c94212f31e3b4a45.png

She had a daughter (daughter from her own son! LOL).
She is a good mother .... apart from everything else.

image.png.ba6f83fd0323d72316e9d1c49956c8b1.pngimage.png.a0e0cf6cb62f0dadf395a0279280f86a.png

And here, my vampiress apologizes to Eliza - for her obsession and * slight harassment

image.png.6dc8cd9d1bb579405b95a5badae8c46c.png

And when the daughter grows up, she will go looking for a bad wolf ..... that's all ?

Edited by Tyrber

Bernise updated added support for werewolf parts !

But, for some reason, I still don’t see a dick on a werewolf’s body ... 

Maybe I need to download something else ( dick ) for the grid , can anyone come across such a problem ?

image.png.0795b71565ed7feb982c2e4ebbc6b2bc.png

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

Bernise updated added support for werewolf parts !

But, for some reason, I still don’t see a dick on a werewolf’s body ... 

Maybe I need to download something else ( dick ) for the grid , can anyone come across such a problem ?

image.png.0795b71565ed7feb982c2e4ebbc6b2bc.png

For Bernise there are instruction for the werewolf update. you need to click on wicked - personalization - anatomy and clothing - body selector - all sims penis masc.

2 minutes ago, Budders said:

Also does anyone have or know of a mod that turns fury off for werewolves. I love the  feature, but I just want to play with my wolves without them going beserk. ive tried littlemssams reduced fury mod, but it doesnt really help.

Imo your best bet is to just use UI Cheats extension and click the bottom of the orb anytime you feel it's gotten too high.

2 hours ago, TJWarlock73 said:

Really disappointed that WW's can't eat SIMS. 

Somewhere, I heard .. or rather I saw on YouTube, one blogger showed how a fierce werewolf brought characters to death ...
I've been looking for this video and can't find it.

8 hours ago, AlfynReyes said:

Imo your best bet is to just use UI Cheats extension and click the bottom of the orb anytime you feel it's gotten too high.

That is what I have been doing. But the its constant, and kinda annoying to keep doing that. But oh well maybe one day lol

15 hours ago, Tyrber said:

image.png.845276f4b937148241855999a9bc8ad4.png

Happened !  :face_wolf:?

image.png.d50e483cf2e0e252468750afa1543456.png

For some reason, my werewolf sim is able to take the dick off. Happens when I go to "take off all clothes" in the wicked whims menu. Is this normal?

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out!

Edited by RandomXenon
5 hours ago, RandomXenon said:

For some reason, my werewolf sim is able to take the dick off. Happens when I go to "take off all clothes" in the wicked whims menu. Is this normal?

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out!

I was also disappointed... in terms of the werewolf's dick.  DD , had a very cool opportunity to choose a dick , breasts .  DD mod , could immediately move me to CAS - there , I could choose any dick and not only .  It 's a pity that WW didn 't do something like that , for convenience .

! Remember , I 'm not setting you up against WW , and DD . Both of these mods are the same for me

Edited by Tyrber