How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

I'm really looking forward to June 16.... I literally watch all the news, looking for interesting information.
Maybe I'm in vain, I'm making these screenshots ....?

Edited by Tyrber

I like occults. I liked vampires, but feel pretty meh about spellcasters. I am feeling a little meh about this pack as well but one thing i am excited for is the prospect of abidoang updatiing his walkstyle mod with werewolf running and walking. https://modthesims.info/d/645514/walk-in-style-in-game-walk-style-chooser.html Watching sim slaves scamper around on all fours for my pleasure sounds great.

Having my murder monkey sprinting on all fours would be more compelling than the infected walk.

smack.gif.3e97b07b607bae0ec269c4f471354a88.gif

TS4-ICON-GP01-34.pngAnd so .... the day of the broadcast of the game set "Werewolves" has come,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, awoo !!!!!

So thirsty to see the creation of a lycan in CAS ....mmmm + another city - but the werewolf on 1#

Edited by Tyrber

I watched the presentation of the upcoming game set and was very pleased.
EA developers did their best!
They finally corrected their mistakes with werewolves and OH GOD! Werewolves look very exciting!
Oh my god, now I want a color wheel for regular characters!
Greg - as I said .... analogue of the leader from The Sims 2 Pets!
He is so majestic, creepy .... when he came out of the fog with burning *ruby eyes - my breath stopped!

Some screenshots from the presentation:

image.png.3689e641a4754c9cd611c1795da8a561.png

image.png.95e920c6d6af4aaa0f2da1c062a05987.png

image.png.0d416ddc228a47764b6d9b09e290f2c7.png

Edited by Tyrber

please for the love of god if animaters make specific yiffing packs not to include it in their main animation packs, I literally have 2000 animations in game for ww, I don't want to sort through them all because two wolves start humping in my yard at 8 am in the morning.. 

oh  and got an idea like make a specific rejection animation for wolves like hit them in the face with a newspaper that would be funny. 

Edited by moemegumi

In my opinion .... yesterday I was sitting like a man possessed, waiting for the start of the stream .... ?EA, as always, crap and delayed the stream.

+  Moonwood Mill First View - INCREDIBLE !

image.png.ccc1169738dd664a62f5ddb9cbdb6f80.png

image.png.8dd83685f684bcbd359f883675108e4d.png

One region.... EA are you serious???

631845.gif

Edited by Tyrber
25 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

At Wicked, you can sort the animation...
For example : fisting animation , dance , sex in clothes , homosexual +++ vampires , etc.

still furry is a niche kink like I dont think it be that hard to you know create flavor packs so I don;t have to go through the trouble of sorting it. 

8 minutes ago, moemegumi said:

still furry is a niche kink like I dont think it be that hard to you know create flavor packs so I don;t have to go through the trouble of sorting it.

I thought that if you have 2000 animations ( like me ) , then it 's hard for you to find the right one for your story .

awoo..... !!!

image.png.cf1bd92bd2878724d6eebd8186ffacc4.pngList of facts about the Werewolves game set that became known during the live broadcast:

- Completing a werewolf aspiration will lead you to choose 1 of 4 possible further aspirations;
- The lunar cycle will be added with the base game update. There are 8 phases in the cycle, which will be displayed on the calendar. All occult lifeforms that exist in the game will fall under the influence of the cycle;
- Added tunnels that work like "rabbit holes". All characters can explore them, but for normal characters, the adventure is more dangerous and they can never find the paths werewolves can find. There are three of them in the town and you can travel between them;
- New plant - Aconite;
- A new type of fish - Moonfish, which can only be caught in the new town. During the full moon, the chance to catch her is greatly increased;
- The werewolf Greg lives in the town, whose history can be studied;
- There is a setting that prohibits werewolves from generating outside the new town;
- In the library you can find books that explain the history of vampires: how they appeared and what their relationship with other occult creatures is. This information can be found during many other interactions, such as communicating with werewolves or exploring underground tunnels;
- There are 2 packs in the game. To join the pack, you will need to pass three tests to prove that your werewolf is worth something;
- Each flock has its own gathering place;
“Each pack has different behaviors and values. By making interactions that are encouraged by the pack, the werewolf increases his influence. When your werewolf goes from omega to alpha, he can try to take the place of the leader;
- There are several ways to become a werewolf: ask a werewolf friend to bite you (the fastest way), get a bite while exploring the town or drink a special drink;
- There are new recipes;
- There is a special door that only werewolves can go through - useful for creating werewolf hangouts. There is one such place in the new town;
- There is a door connected to the town tunnels that can be placed on your lot. If it is placed in Moonwood Mill, then, after passing through it, the character will go to explore the city tunnels, and if placed in another town, the character will move to Moonwood Mill;
- Due to the "history of the town", other occult beings will often be found in it;
- Werewolves have a rage level. If it reaches the maximum, then the werewolf falls into madness and begins to destroy everything around, as well as scare and attack people;
- At the first transformation, the werewolf will immediately fall into a rage and wake up in the morning, not understanding what happened;
- Some character traits affect the level of rage. For example, a werewolf may become enraged when flirting or when he is sad;
- In character creation mode, there is a setting that allows you to untie the human appearance from the appearance of the werewolf, so that when you change the appearance of the werewolf, these changes are not applied to the human form;
- Werewolves can be all age groups - they have unique interactions, but skills will only be available to teenagers and older characters;
- A new hairstyle will also become available with the base game update

Edited by Tyrber
28 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Eliza Pancakes was hanging out in Moonwood Mill during the livestream. Which got me thinking... would she seek out Greg, or try to get Bob turned?

With this unhappy family - Eliza will offend Bob, eat his pancakes and go to urinate on their * carpet I bought.

Ah, that's why Greg fell on the grass on the broadcast.... Eliza mentally depleted him with her heavy nature of boredom.

I hope that she becomes wild / become like a beast
And she will wake up with an animal appetite, and soon she will start eating pancakes herself and become kinder.
And finally , they will have a lot in common with Bob .

On 6/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, Tyrber said:

Mysterious Greg

image.png.652a25cbf764a6b692892ac1b5b64dc0.png

image.png.7f01b2eac5c794a4ef553161d28c3f4b.png

image.png.c1b5ea5b29027668b6684f5768f04d90.png

OH boy I am going to have so much fun, making them yiff, int the after life  I am only buying this pack for the grunge content, and the ppleasure of making a kero the wolf sim to test out my mad scientist to test out my mods on.