How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

6 hours ago, Gambit said:

They don't look feral at all... Another TS4 package I will skip.

Well , the werewolf look in The Sims 4 for me personally is the most powerful than it was in The Sims 3 .
And I think that EA developers squeezed out what they could from their creative.
In The Sims 4, everything is bad .... and, before the werewolves, I played enough with vampires, mermaids, and it's a pity that EA lowered the brakes to add at least one supernatural creature to the game at least once.

If The Sims 1 * game developers did not add something supernatural, then the game would not have become so large-scale, but would have been a "doll house" for girls.
Will Wright, the father of The Sims, didn't want only girls to play his game.
I think that The Sims is not a game about realism, but a satire of pop culture, in which there is and should be a little bit of everything: realism, humor, irony, magic.

I'm really pissed off by people these days who want to see realism in the game, and only realism... but fuck it's The Sims!

I have never, in my fucking life, compared The Sims to reality.
I have never felt sorry for my pixel and polygonal little men.
I'm really scared of people who really "love" their characters and cry when their character dies.

A bit of philosophy and reflections off topic, of course ... sorry

Edited by Tyrber
26 minutes ago, Budders said:

Has anyone found a way to add nipples on werewolves? Im thinking maybe painting them, but if there are skin overlays that work someone let me know. Thanks!

So far, we (I mean the moderators), are still on the way ...
Of course, I long ago, I suggested that the moderators could make an 8-tit she-wolf top.
It would be more realistic.
Unfortunately, at the moment, there are no werewolf outfits.. well, only wolf cock.

6 hours ago, Tyrber said:

I'm really pissed off by people these days who want to see realism in the game, and only realism... but fuck it's The Sims!

I have never, in my fucking life, compared The Sims to reality.

I don't care about realism, I've no big ego issue and I don't project myself into a bunch of pixel. I know that TS4 is more on humour than horror, but nonetheless, those werewolves look like more a bunch of newage hiptsers with pilosity issues.

2 hours ago, Gambit said:

I don't care about realism, I've no big ego issue and I don't project myself into a bunch of pixel. I know that TS4 is more on humour than horror, but nonetheless, those werewolves look like more a bunch of newage hiptsers with pilosity issues.

EA was only able to extract only hiptsers with pilosity issues... so be it.
My ideal image of a werewolf from "Van Helsing".

Gambit and what is your favorite werewolf image?

Edited by Tyrber
1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

Gambit and what is your favorite werewolf image?

From the simple rabbit wolve to the silent strider, I'm not very selective. For a game like TS4 I could have enjoyed something like that :

th-1667749254.jpg.f0da37c30a9f7e3f6cec12734d781a26.jpg

I mean  a very different body structure and animations, not just base sims with a furry skin/cloth.

Instead we have that :

78052973_5f88764166dd476b7bc78e2b_Popularizedbycartoonsandfilmswerewolvesaremythicalcreatureswhoarehumanandwolf.-p-800-3331012358.jpg.38ae04c55c2567d08dff690cdf94e9ea.jpg

Thank God , we don 't have such a :

image.jpeg.6e0fd5381c8a0764ca10be3eb982269e.jpeg

A frame from the movie Wer, 2013

and not so sweet and cloying??

image.jpeg.88b8c606903d05d0518ea47e7ec8505d.jpeg
In my opinion ... a frame from the TV series Teen Wolf 2011-2017

EA developers were definitely inspired by the series ... when they created the shape of a werewolf in The Sims 3 supernatural???‍♂️

Edited by Tyrber
1 hour ago, Gelisi said:

How did you maker her non-flat?

Oh no... ha ha ?

Gelisi I did not make boobs for a female lycan ... this is a costume, such ...
The suit is voluminous, and now he made the illusion of the chest.

11 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

HURRAH !!!!!! REAL Muzzles - a, not the Pekingese style?

Kasurmen thanks for posting :heart:

I am not the author. I was looking for sliders that works in the werewolf form and find it. Now we need to wait until some breast sliders appears. 

37 minutes ago, Kasurmen said:

I am not the author. I was looking for sliders that works in the werewolf form and find it. Now we need to wait until some breast sliders appears.

Kasurmen yes, I know that.
Anyway, thanks for posting! ?

+

Here, I will demonstrate the pseudo chest:

image.png.b57f4efbaa08066392cb27439015b738.pngimage.png.e2bae0a2a62beb3c3aadcbf7e57d91ad.png

image.png.7230139c528cb1281177457bb4c7f916.pngimage.png.0d0fc48e5e8043ac336cc570bf1f6ec0.pngimage.png.dad4f46dfb1217478e8557d82a10a5e7.pngimage.png.5df025f84ce3f9736aa8f0fd2ac5fbca.png

I have sliders from hokusai26

Edited by Tyrber

Oh ... I'm waiting, I'm waiting for the body hair promised by EA *.
But , no luck .... we will soon have additions with teenagers / children ... and, body hair - that's definitely not to wait.

Although .... before the release of The Sims 3: Generations, EA released a free update and added hair.

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

Oh ... I'm waiting, I'm waiting for the body hair promised by EA *.
But , no luck .... we will soon have additions with teenagers / children ... and, body hair - that's definitely not to wait.

Although .... before the release of The Sims 3: Generations, EA released a free update and added hair.

May not have long to wait. New expansion trailer drops in less than 2 hours from now.

47 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

May not have long to wait. New expansion trailer drops in less than 2 hours from now.

I really hope that EA doesn't fall in the face of shit.
I was given hope again by EA after the announcement of the game set "Werewolves" which I have been waiting for 6-7 years.
I got lycans and vampires - they are the most amazing.

The biggest disadvantage of the EA company, I think, is the release of sets, and their existence.
Yes, the kits are the same Sims 3 Store, except that EA has gone full circle and become obsessed with releasing this diarrhea for 2 years.

Right now The Sims 4 with all the expansions , game packs / stuff packs and fucking packs weighs more on my computer than the whole of The Sims 3 including the Store * .

The developers of The Sims 4 need to be smart about DLC, or other players won't be able to play The Sims 4 properly due to the sheer weight of the game.

Developers should keep their promise... it's about body hair.
I am very happy with the telescope from (S2) and the death of the meteorite - it attracted me.
And so EA needs to move in this vein, add gameplay to the fourth part.
And then The Sims 4 is poorer and uglier than The Sims 2.
I even want to add that The Sims 4 is a twin / freak of my favorite The Sims 2.

Wish they would add a supernatural creature to the upcoming expansion - joke

Edited by Tyrber