How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

From the tail , the author \ moderator of Hail To The King - I 'm not thrilled ... The tail has a lot , a lot ... there are a lot of colors that will be problematic for you in terms of choosing the right color of the tail and its tip... well, unless you use 100 columns in CAS

P.s.

I don 't find fault , I express my point of view and my thoughts . And that 's fine .

verdict :

I DON'T RECOMMEND?

image.png.3027eab0750961994cfad70edf162a89.pngimage.png.7c58cf42396fb47c9c238ad86eb62e27.png

image.png.9585c6e21190e6b980d0f01d1fc00659.png

Edited by Tyrber

Being wondering but have anyone make a mod for change the sentiments werewolf & vampire get? For example change to a positive the one were if a vampire drink Werewolf Plasma they don't treat as "Dog water" or the werewolf to "smell like a corpse" if they use they smell near a vampire? I've found quiet shitty they don't change if either of the two are marriage.

11 minutes ago, shinyboy69 said:

Being wondering but have anyone make a mod for change the sentiments werewolf & vampire get? For example change to a positive the one were if a vampire drink Werewolf Plasma they don't treat as "Dog water" or the werewolf to "smell like a corpse" if they use they smell near a vampire? I've found quiet shitty they don't change if either of the two are marriage.

I'll look for something similar.

3 hours ago, Tyrber said:

I'll look for something similar.

Then I'm not the only one.
I really found annoying you get a negative sentiment if you try to make a couple of both. And not a +1, but +3 negative type.
Or even a scare sentiment of +3 for the vampire if you make him/her live in the new world.

15 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Out of curiosity, what is the bulb at the penis root?

Well, as I understand it, "bulb" is like real dogs.
From the beginning, the red cock is hidden under the dog's flesh, and when the dog gets excited, the "red stick" appears.

6 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

I'm looking forward to the completion of this masterpiece.
And I want to reward my dogs - warriors to these dicks

The penis model is available on my patreon, the animations will be coming soon.

9 hours ago, Tyrber said:

Well, as I understand it, "bulb" is like real dogs.
From the beginning, the red cock is hidden under the dog's flesh, and when the dog gets excited, the "red stick" appears.

The "bulb" on the canine penis isn't a part of the penis as such, it's the testicles, and should sit a tad further back and look a bit more "ballsy" (for lack of a better word).

Personally, I'd be perfectly happy with a human penis (as the Sims 4 werewolves have mostly human anatomy), but until I learn to blender I should perhaps keep my mouth shut.

Dog penis and testicles:

Drost Project: The Visual Guide to Canine Reproduction: Breeding Soundness  Evaluation

28 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

The "bulb" on the canine penis isn't a part of the penis as such, it's the testicles, and should sit a tad further back and look a bit more "ballsy" (for lack of a better word).

Personally, I'd be perfectly happy with a human penis (as the Sims 4 werewolves have mostly human anatomy), but until I learn to blender I should perhaps keep my mouth shut.

Dog penis and testicles:

Drost Project: The Visual Guide to Canine Reproduction: Breeding Soundness  Evaluation

Everything is fine SticksStackStuck , we all have our own vision and our own point of view . Expressing your thoughts is normal and it keeps communication going . 

Because of my very busy schedule , I can 't devote myself to the study of modding , and everything else that touches the Blender program .

Besides , I am very impulsive , and extremely nervous . Due to my instability , I can 't even try to enlarge my breasts in Blender ... although, there is a guide somewhere on the site … breast augmentation . I'm completely off topic....

Edited by Tyrber
37 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Dog penis and testicles:

absolutely, hey we all have our own different perspectives and like you say, warewolves are a lot like humans so why not bulbs and balls? eh? I think canines also have ballsack that contains the bulb so really it's not too different.

That way we can do silly things in animations like this ^_^

Spoiler

Edited by Simite
5 hours ago, Simite said:

absolutely, hey we all have our own different perspectives and like you say, warewolves are a lot like humans so why not bulbs and balls? eh? I think canines also have ballsack that contains the bulb so really it's not too different.

That way we can do silly things in animations like this ^_^

I wonder if it will be a M/M version.

On 7/6/2022 at 1:46 AM, shinyboy69 said:

Here is something I found