How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

29 minutes ago, Khlas said:

You decided yourself to not use wickedwhims and to not make your mod as an addon. You decided yourself to do your "own" thing. I don't have to be impacted by that in any way, sorry. It's none of my busisness. 

I mod for whatever I want, turbo doesn't have to make his choice according to you either.

Sorry, my initial answer seems to have been removed while I was explaining everything to you, but I'm not the moderation, so whatever.

I think this thread has gone off topic enough. It is time to stop having a dick measuring contest and get back on topic.

@Tyrber Apologies from both of us for driving this thread off topic.

DarkAudit created this thread for fans of big , furry , fanged and clawed werewolves .... and it will be really a pity if LoversLab admins close this thread .
Let's just find something cool for  lycan skins.

And yet, we will remain people who will find solidarity and will observe the rules on the Internet.

Edited by Tyrber
36 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I think this thread has gone off topic enough. It is time to stop having a dick measuring contest and get back on topic.

ColonolNutty I so want to mend the relationship between you and TURBODRIVER .

I want to turn back time and make everything a little kinder.
I myself break down and behave like a beast, being rude to people, and then I get angry with myself.

I really miss when you were a team.
Maybe I'm SENTIMENTAL, but I constantly think about you and your quarrel.

@Tyrber Apologies from both of us for driving this thread off topic.

Everything is fine?

Edited by Tyrber
14 hours ago, Volicius said:

If you use the Berni's Collection (Furry) you can actually put your Werewolves a tail and PAINT IT with the paint tool in the coat(?) edition, idk the english name, but I hope this is useful for somebody :P

aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

How? I have bernis, but they are located in the skindetails section. How do i get this on my werewolves????

26 minutes ago, Budders said:

How? I have bernis, but they are located in the skindetails section. How do i get this on my werewolves????

The CAS Unlocker uploaded a few posts prior allows you to use the tails and skin details. Also good for removing unwanted tattoos, overlays and cc items that get attached to the werewolf form.

I have to wait for TS4 Morph Maker to update because it doesn't like my attempts to add presets at all now that I have the new Game Pack. Same for Sims 4 Studio, I could add more swatches for noses in order to achieve more were-creatures when they have support for it too.
With that outta the way, I have edited the heads for werewolves, added two adjusted hairstyles (need to complete the color swatches for those) and an alternate head mesh.

Spoiler

178671247_06-18-22_6-21-14PM.png.5974f832f10dcaf1176d4abe2a3fd7d1.png666845792_06-18-22_8-07-43PM.png.05efa5810735a615d266f98095171bd5.png931815116_06-19-22_4-32-56PM.png.4acae22ca5c4a466eac36b8715df1d50.png

You're not just seeing things, the alternate head is suited to a werebat. I have arm wings as part of some unreleased cc as well, so if this project sees a download release I'll add that as part of the cc in it.

I don't really post on here but maybe someone can toss me a bone here. Pun only marginally intended.

Been trying to create a default override for the werewolf skin. From what I can tell there's like 14 textures that all look the same, but I can't tell which one is assigned to what gender and what life stage. I only have the textures themselves and nowhere in S4S or S4PE can I find any indication of these textures in the CAS parts (top/bottom/feet). My retexture does work, though I designed it for male frames, and it's just showing up on everyone LOL. How can I find out which textures go on which gender when none of the instances match any CAS parts or skin details? lmao.

image.png.3453da14604039c6373f9cea9861dfc7.png

Bonus: My good boye with my texture applied, which would be neat if it wasn't being applied to female werewolves too.

unknown.png

Edit: Seems Crilender's CAS Unlock supports werewolves so I guess for now my temp solution is to just make it a skin detail/overlay.

Edited by AlfynReyes
Minor Solution found lol.
7 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

werewolf dick, and werewolf sex related moodlets ripped from only the trashiest of the trash gothic romance novels.

DarkAudit  Hi !

I never read such novels .... and by the way, EA developers were inspired by a book novel about werewolves.
You can find it on the Sims community ?

image.png.c7fc03745c57f9cb9db3d2f94f1e1497.png

With this penis, I hurt my game!
That is, COMPLETELY KILLED THE GAME, and now I'm re-installing it.
No way, don't risk it!

I'm very depressed that the whole game is broken.
I sit and pump it, and if that doesn't save me, then .... so be it.

Edited by Tyrber

For my shaggy dude, I prepared a girl a long time ago in May.
Here are some screenshots of the first meeting.... and then, his lower torso broke, and they never had sex.... ah, I fucked the game and realized that it was a nightmare.?

image.png.8fcc9845d7e62d05d15ddabb14e84e13.pngimage.png.e74bc4c960c2289ac31ddd340a689f06.pngimage.png.c72fc5cf92699b53119cc8cb4c6446d4.pngimage.png.b2d85af4b76d4f4f0fc006ec0c86c66a.png

her, I will publish later with him.
They really are a very strange company - erotomaniacs ...
But, my fierce boyfriend likes to dominate and often makes her do obscene things with her "cave"

Edited by Tyrber
On 6/19/2022 at 5:53 AM, SimsLOVERGorila said:

WHO... The F is Greg  ?

He's basically the new Agnes Crumplebottom of the new pack. Dr. Gluon made a hilarious video where he managed to wohoo Greg (with Agnes, no less), but he's basically there to be grumpy and fight everyone, giving them werebis (i.e. the werewolf curse).

Edited by SticksStackStuck
6 hours ago, AlfynReyes said:

Been trying to create a default override for the werewolf skin. From what I can tell there's like 14 textures that all look the same, but I can't tell which one is assigned to what gender and what life stage. I only have the textures themselves and nowhere in S4S or S4PE can I find any indication of these textures in the CAS parts

Welcome to hell modding for the Sims 4.
All tools are fan-made hacks and nothing is officially supported.

12 hours ago, AlfynReyes said:

I don't really post on here but maybe someone can toss me a bone here. Pun only marginally intended.

Been trying to create a default override for the werewolf skin. From what I can tell there's like 14 textures that all look the same, but I can't tell which one is assigned to what gender and what life stage. I only have the textures themselves and nowhere in S4S or S4PE can I find any indication of these textures in the CAS parts (top/bottom/feet). My retexture does work, though I designed it for male frames, and it's just showing up on everyone LOL. How can I find out which textures go on which gender when none of the instances match any CAS parts or skin details? lmao.

image.png.3453da14604039c6373f9cea9861dfc7.png

Bonus: My good boye with my texture applied, which would be neat if it wasn't being applied to female werewolves too.

unknown.png

Edit: Seems Crilender's CAS Unlock supports werewolves so I guess for now my temp solution is to just make it a skin detail/overlay.

That is one sexy werewolf boi! I love it. What body overlay is that?

Alright, so funny problem... My lady werewolves are wearing high heels. But only in werewolf form, despite me having the clothing linked they switch out their boots for a very dainty set of red high heel stilletos when they shift. Which is cool and all but not really the look I was going for... ?

Anyone knows what could be the cause?

6 hours ago, Budders said:

That is one sexy werewolf boi! I love it. What body overlay is that?

image.png.4bdc0218e69400f8e7e24e80a2c503f8.png

It's a custom skin detail I made using Verbatimsims' muscle overlay. It's more or less a work in progress because I want to eventually just have it as a skin override.

Pls enjoy another pic. Now with fleshy nip nops.

52 minutes ago, AlfynReyes said:

image.png.4bdc0218e69400f8e7e24e80a2c503f8.png

It's a custom skin detail I made using Verbatimsims' muscle overlay. It's more or less a work in progress because I want to eventually just have it as a skin override.

Pls enjoy another pic. Now with fleshy nip nops.

I love the pic. Im not too versed in the modding scene, but I assume its more of just having a werewolf, and selecting the body overlay. I know you probably cant share your file, but I hope overlays for werewolves start popping up, im in love with this LOL ?