How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

I don't understand the joke with Greg a little ..... why do we need him?
I really thought that my characters will go to him and Greg will turn them into a werewolf ... so with Vlad - always a vampire - alpha.

Tina suffered .... curiosity killed the cat.
She spyed just when my character had her first transformation.... ouch ?

image.png.155666cb99659f143cf9948c4503625a.pngimage.png.b72d0208a1a5f19dc719c596f7c33d4e.pngimage.png.92a9f961e43954435f56cdb1371e4ccc.png

Accidentally forcibly removed the "first transformation" moodlet ....?????

image.png.1b0b39e3750a1f41156fe6f3332cad02.pngimage.png.3cf156e04b27f1e5ded2137de74bbbcd.png

Edited by Tyrber
On 6/17/2022 at 4:38 PM, deathbywesker said:

Hopefully we’ll get a mod that stops werewolves from howling every 5,10 seconds in cas soon or just like the no more hissing for vampires.

There's a simple trick to that. While in CAS type in cheat command "casclockspeed 0" to freeze sims. To unfreeze them just type "casclockspeed 1". Very helpful, especially when you're working on a sims' body. 

Edited by Santana-Red
2 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Hopefully we’ll get a mod that stops werewolves from howling every 5,10 seconds in cas soon or just like the no more hissing for vampires.

There is a mod called "Stand Still in CAS".

It's currently working for all occult sims but not werewolves yet. MizoreYukii has stated on their Patreon page that an update is being worked on for the new pack.

If it's too irritating to wait for an update, @Santana-Red has the best option.

10 hours ago, Santana-Red said:

There's a simple trick to that. While in CAS type in cheat command "cas.clockspeed 0" to freeze sims. To unfreeze them just type "cas.clockspeed 1". Very helpful, especially when you're working on a sims' body. 

10 hours ago, BatDood said:

There is a mod called "Stand Still in CAS".

It's currently working for all occult sims but not werewolves yet. MizoreYukii has stated on their Patreon page that an update is being worked on for the new pack.

If it's too irritating to wait for an update, @Santana-Red has the best option.

Thank you both, I do use the cas.clockspeed but mostly for taking screenshots of sims mostly when using cas poses. I also use MizoreYukii's stand still mod which has been updated for werewolves now. 

https://modthesims.info/d/630172/stand-still-in-cas-shimrod101-amp-shooksims.html

15 hours ago, Denton47 said:

I added the penis bones to the werewolf rig and the penis mesh now works, however the skintones in werewolf form looks a bit off and will need some work.

Werewolf.thumb.png.d4fbe54981817362991b2c469806eb26.png

d47_werewolfRig.zip 4.98 kB · 34 downloads

just maybe you are not aware, but I already did that and it's already included in the WW version since the day the GP was out. So this rig might be redundant if you already use the last wickedwhims (and unnecessary)

Moreover, the one you provided doesn't have the breasts bones unlocked, which is not the case for mine. So I think it's better for people to stay with the one included in WW and not download this one.

I should maybe have made some awareness, but tbh I did that quickly before Turbo released the update, sorry.

Edited by Khlas
2 hours ago, Khlas said:

just maybe you are not aware, but I already did that and it's already included in the WW version since the day the GP was out. So this rig might be redundant if you already use the last wickedwhims (and unnecessary)

Moreover, the one you provided doesn't have the breasts bones unlocked, which is not the case for mine. So I think it's better for people to stay with the one included in WW and not download this one.

I should maybe have made some awareness, but tbh I did that quickly before Turbo released the update, sorry.

When you say the last WickedWhims, do you mean version 170d?

So far, I'm just starting to invent a frightening image of a ferocious werewolf ... but, I have a lot of fantasies?

Here is a link to the car of these teeth 

image.png.552369a746a8122e9390c03189ec26b2.png  * These claws, I edited in Sims4Studio - so that they would be displayed in the correct category, and not in rings.

With a tail ... crap.
He seemed to grow out of the anus ?

image.png.e402650033463ee8ef6776c8b1ba0930.pngimage.png.133dc7c80c6258dce37d4564babd7aba.pngimage.png.609a3b0950df701f04d836273f36334f.png

In short , we need tails , fluffy massive scruffs , animal cocks / vaginas + 8 titty breasts .

Edited by Tyrber
49 minutes ago, SimsLOVERGorila said:

WHO... The F is Greg  ?

A werewolf Alpha and older of the whole expansion. To the point you cannot do much more than ran, hide or just fuck with the wicked whims. Even fight will most likely end in your ass kicked.
He is on the house after the lake, but it would not be always there.

Is just a "test" if you want to test how strong your werewolf is, nothing else beside what I link and some background history

4 hours ago, DIO over Za Warudo said:

Odd cause I still don't see any dicks on male werewolves when transformed and naked.

Unless I misinterpreted your original comment?

It’s because they still need a penis mesh for them, ww has the rig to make them being able to use it correctly but no mesh yet but everyone is free to do one if they want 

Edited by Khlas
5 hours ago, Tyrber said:

Khlas Can you help us and make support for furry genitals with TURBODRIVER ?

it’s already done since the gp was released, but as I said they need a penis mesh for them, now. 

i have no interest in doing one but I’m sure some will do. 

Edited by Khlas