How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

20 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Tyber, again thank you for collecting these all in one place!

Have someone come across a mirror/symmetry mod for werewolf CAS, similar to the one in Cats and Dogs? Wild wolves at least have symmetrical fur patterns, which is hard to make with the current system.

Try having a look at Kalino’s werewolves. Her werewolves are breathtaking. I don’t think there are such mods available yet but maybe watching her werewolf build videos might give you a rough idea for your own werewolves. (I can can kinda see it for myself, but it’s gonna be hard to do.)

https://kalino-thesims.tumblr.com/

Edited by deathbywesker

I’ve been wanting to make an Incineroar inspired werewolf since the pack came out but I don’t know how I’ll execute this yet. Looking at Kalino’s videos gave me a little insight but the problem is trying to mirror the patterns. 

(If you’re familiar with the Soul Calibur games, I think they have in my opinion the best customization options when it comes to copying/pasting or mirroring images/patterns. Although it’s still quite limited, it’s still very useful. Especially if you’re making specific characters.) 

Please correct me if I’m wrong but did the Sims 3 have a feature like this or was it just color sliders? (It’s been years since I played 3.)

1 hour ago, deathbywesker said:

Try having a look at Kalino’s werewolves. Her werewolves are breathtaking. I don’t think there are such mods available yet but maybe watching her werewolf build videos might give you a rough idea for your own werewolves. (I can can kinda see it for myself, but it’s gonna be hard to do.)

Kalino is using the tools extremely skillfully! I have downloaded the lot from her gallery for my gameplay. I have tried her approach (though without her obvious talent), and a mirroring/symmetry system like we have for cats & dogs would certainly be a big boon!

I have neither played Soul Calibur, nor Sims 3, so I can't comment.

Edited by SticksStackStuck
1 hour ago, deathbywesker said:

I always check mods... especially lycan-related ones, and if I find something like that, I will definitely publish it.
Werewolves in The Sims 3 were really bad... I had to pervert to create a beast, not a troll.
Kalino's creates unique werewolves, but I have a stupor with the creation of something like this.
Stupid system in S4 - namely painting, brush ...

4 hours ago, Tyrber said:

Oh, I'm the only one with this problem....?
I can't color the bases of the nose/angles of the nose

image.png.ae32cf38d044e5ce590bcdc2a7e90f7f.png

I had this problem only with the piebald nose. Using the proper black one worked fine. I did make light upper lips though, like most wolves have, so maybe I'm just no seeing it.

Wolfface.jpg

7 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

I had this problem only with the piebald nose. Using the proper black one worked fine. I did make light upper lips though, like most wolves have, so maybe I'm just no seeing it.

Wolfface.jpg

Oh , I 'm not really upset ... I still don 't have an extra minute to paint my Pekingese 's fur ?

7 minutes ago, shinyboy69 said:

That is even worst!! I don't want to them to hate each other for end death, just something that turn the negative to positive.

With the hard-coded hatred between vampires and werewolves, you can always crank up the sexual attraction between the two in WW. This can end up in an "enemies with benefits" type scenario, which could create a lot of nice stortrelling.

Personally, I'd go in the opposite direction of ZeroSims and make werewolf blood highly desirable to vampires. Vampires are often made out to be extremely refined and sexy beings, werewolves are styled the very opposite. From a storytelling POW one want to increase the possibility of contact and conflict, not decreasing it by making feeding on a werewolf the end for the vampire.

14 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

With the hard-coded hatred between vampires and werewolves, you can always crank up the sexual attraction between the two in WW. This can end up in an "enemies with benefits" type scenario, which could create a lot of nice stortrelling.

Personally, I'd go in the opposite direction of ZeroSims and make werewolf blood highly desirable to vampires. Vampires are often made out to be extremely refined and sexy beings, werewolves are styled the very opposite. From a storytelling POW one want to increase the possibility of contact and conflict, not decreasing it by making feeding on a werewolf the end for the vampire.

That is exactly what I want! That Werewolf blood end being addictive to vampire. Specially if it is from an alpha werewolf.

I found it stupid they still build this hatred between werewolf and vampire, specially in 2022 were we are more accepting in someway.

41 minutes ago, shinyboy69 said:

That is exactly what I want! That Werewolf blood end being addictive to vampire. Specially if it is from an alpha werewolf.

I found it stupid they still build this hatred between werewolf and vampire, specially in 2022 were we are more accepting in someway.

shinyboy69 I understand you, and I myself am waiting for new cool mods that are for vampires and now a werewolf. 
I'm still in business and will watch all the new mods for werewolves and immediately what will be the most interesting to publish in the thread.

2 hours ago, Tyrber said:

shinyboy69 I understand you, and I myself am waiting for new cool mods that are for vampires and now a werewolf. 
I'm still in business and will watch all the new mods for werewolves and immediately what will be the most interesting to publish in the thread.

Funny enough what I'm searching is relative to the two, because even werewolf get a bad Sentiment if they're close to a Vampire. Even in term of just be closer to one cause instant negative friendly.

1 hour ago, shinyboy69 said:

Funny enough what I'm searching is relative to the two, because even werewolf get a bad Sentiment if they're close to a Vampire. Even in term of just be closer to one cause instant negative friendly.

Oh, it annoys me that I can’t decide when my character takes on the form of a beast, as it was in The Sims 3 or The Sims 2 ... that's why I have to mod first fill him with rage or through a mod add the ability to take on the form of a beast ... very strange and sometimes it annoys me.

And so, I decide myself to see the first transformation of the beast and its reverse process .. when the character turns into a normal character ... and without clothes.
I myself want as many mods and sliders as possible for the appearance of my formidable lycan.
+ voluminous wool on the arms, legs and neck.

8fcff863045870079c8bbeb76b8bcb87.jpg8af500c8e94ab62ad868ee7700b9fc77.jpg

Edited by Tyrber
15 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Oh, it annoys me that I can’t decide when my character takes on the form of a beast, as it was in The Sims 3 or The Sims 2 ... that's why I have to mod first fill him with rage or through a mod add the ability to take on the form of a beast ... very strange and sometimes it annoys me.

And so, I decide myself to see the first transformation of the beast and its reverse process .. when the character turns into a normal character ... and without clothes.
I myself want as many mods and sliders as possible for the appearance of my formidable lycan.

Haha, when I make a new werewolf, I always make a rage room with a bunch of breakable objects. Take new sim, lock them in the room, and go to town breaking stuff, builds rage safely and alone, to get the perk and builds werewolf skill points. LittleMsSam has a mod that also slows rage build as well https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/687294653897293824/new-random-small-mod

4 hours ago, Tyrber said:

8fcff863045870079c8bbeb76b8bcb87.jpg8af500c8e94ab62ad868ee7700b9fc77.jpg

What the hell that has anything to do for what I say? Geez dude...

10 hours ago, shinyboy69 said:

What the hell that has anything to do for what I say? Geez dude...

I don't know

I do not want to piss a person off and start a litter.
And if I seemed impolite - sorry.
Sorra and misunderstandings are normal in life

Edited by Tyrber

I decided all the same tame
  painting mode and got carried away.
The only unpleasant little thing is near the nose, painting does not come out to me.

+

these 9 tails can also be painted, which is a great joy for me!

image.png.c0a4874ed339776773537ab5a2ff68ff.png

image.png.076b3266478b12cca51c6c5ddb2fe174.png

And these ears ... you can also paint!

Edited by Tyrber

I am in no way an expert on sims modding nor do I know if its even possible but what about a mod that basically turns the "werewolf mode" sim into a normal sim you can edit yourself  like you would any other sim? 

Similar to that old mod that turned robots into Human sims so you could make androids and stuff? 

At the moment it seems were wolves are very limited in scope... like no matter how much guff you put on them they all relatively look the same and the faces look awful lol.

At least with the ability to basically remove the EA werewolf from the game via a mod it would allow players and Content creators to essentially step in and do whatever using the base sim which everyone already knows how to mod and add stuff to. 

Again I have no idea how this stuff works so it might not be possible. But werewolfs, especially female werewolves look awful to me.

1 hour ago, Blavagargh said:

I am in no way an expert on sims modding nor do I know if its even possible but what about a mod that basically turns the "werewolf mode" sim into a normal sim you can edit yourself like you would any other sim?

Similar to that old mod that turned robots into Human sims so you could make androids and stuff?

At the moment it seems were wolves are very limited in scope... like no matter how much guff you put on them they all relatively look the same and the faces look awful lol.

At least with the ability to basically remove the EA werewolf from the game via a mod it would allow players and Content creators to essentially step in and do whatever using the base sim which everyone already knows how to mod and add stuff to.

Again I have no idea how this stuff works so it might not be possible. But werewolfs, especially female werewolves look awful to me.

Blavagargh is very interesting, your idea.
As I understand it, you want to transform from a werewolf / animal to a human?