15 hours ago, kyubi3002 said:

I cant seem to manage to get access to the path perks am i missing something?

The path perk trees haven't been implemented yet. You should see the transformation perks and the more generic succubus perks.

6 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

After the last update draining appears to no longer work.

I also have Sexlab Deadly Drain installed. I use the hotkey from that mod to turn off draining.

Now also draining in this mod stops working. Might be a bug in their mod. How to debug this?

But even when I turn draining on in that mod, I get draining back, but no XP appear to be awarded.

My energy bar refills though, so draining appears to be happening.

I upgraded mid playthrough. Was that bad?

OTOH I have an insanely high level already, see my other bug report about that here. Am I running into some kind of cap?

EDIT: Oh yeah never mind. The formula changed in the middle.

Current XP: 132956. Exp required for Next Level: 1742400. This is gonna take a while. ?

I'm not sure why disabling draining in SLDD would stop draining in CoL, unless it somehow prevents or changes the SL orgasm event. Best bet would be to turn on debug logging and look for the [CoL] prefix on log messages to see what it's detecting and if it's failing somewhere.

And yeah, there's no hard cap, but the formula change would mean there's probably a reasonability cap where eventually it will just take far too long to continue leveling. You can tweak the XP gain amount to make it take less time if it's impacting enjoyment.

On 4/24/2023 at 2:31 AM, phalancks said:

The hair color is saved when you save the preset, so either I'm not understanding or it's working as intended.

i think it has something to do with a certain "maintenance" script.

how to produce this problem:

2) save a succubus with white hair

3) load succubus form from MCM

4) tries to change the white hair to pink hair with racemenu

5) the pink hair gets automatically changed back to white hair after closing racemenu

reloading game doesnt work as problem persists

3 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

i think it has something to do with a certain "maintenance" script.

how to produce this problem:

2) save a succubus with white hair

3) load succubus form from MCM

4) tries to change the white hair to pink hair with racemenu

5) the pink hair gets automatically changed back to white hair after closing racemenu

reloading game doesnt work as problem persists

You need to be a bit patiënt before immeditaly entering racemenu to alter stuff. So when you load the succubus from the mcm, wait a little bit for everything to settle. 
Then enter racemenu, change stuff , close racemenu and then save your new form in the MCM. 

17 hours ago, Durpledore said:

You need to be a bit patiënt before immeditaly entering racemenu to alter stuff. So when you load the succubus from the mcm, wait a little bit for everything to settle. 
Then enter racemenu, change stuff , close racemenu and then save your new form in the MCM. 

waited for 5 minutes. problem doesnt go away

image.gif.b6c83d89a67354fec0ebc906b07a34c2.gif

@ShimizuModding Have you confirmed this doesn't happen with CoL disabled? Also try remaking your Bashed/Smashed Patch if you use those (if you don't know what these are then ignore this part).

@phalancks Question, is it intentional for the mod to not allow you to drain the same victim multiple times within the debuff period even if they have health remaining, such as the image below? HP drain is the default 0.2.

I vaguely remember being able to drain multiple times but that might be because I was draining to death. If it's intentional, take this as a feature request. Though, I'm not so sure if it's such a good idea since I've never tested this mod without SLSO (SL Seperate Orgasms) and don't know if draining to death without it is an instant kill with just one sex scene.

image.png.9a50e08ef4f37778c17be9fa8e2f4a51.png

Edit: Minor bug report, seems like 'Drain Feeds Vampires' might feed the player multiple times when nearby NPCs are having sex (who are not succubi), might be a SLSO thing.  Also you should probably put CSF as a soft requirement in the mod's main page. (The older version works for SE, albeit with a few ignorable formatting errors)

Edited by Asshole691

@ShimizuModding I'm not sure how CoL would be causing that. Do you have any of the automatic transformation settings enabled?

5 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

is it intentional for the mod to not allow you to drain the same victim multiple times within the debuff period even if they have health remaining, such as the image below? HP drain is the default 0.2.

I vaguely remember being able to drain multiple times but that might be because I was draining to death. If it's intentional, take this as a feature request. Though, I'm not so sure if it's such a good idea since I've never tested this mod without SLSO (SL Seperate Orgasms) and don't know if draining to death without it is an instant kill with just one sex scene.

Yes that's intentional. You should be able to drain multiple times if the victim orgasms multiple times in the same animation, but it looks like I broke that when I changed the way the drain gets applied. It looks like it should still work with drain to death. I'll look into it.

5 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Minor bug report, seems like 'Drain Feeds Vampires' might feed the player multiple times when nearby NPCs are having sex (who are not succubi), might be a SLSO thing.

I'm willing to bet that's a bug specific to SLSO. I'll look into it.

8 hours ago, phalancks said:

@ShimizuModding I'm not sure how CoL would be causing that. Do you have any of the automatic transformation settings enabled?

Yes that's intentional. You should be able to drain multiple times if the victim orgasms multiple times in the same animation, but it looks like I broke that when I changed the way the drain gets applied. It looks like it should still work with drain to death. I'll look into it.

I'm willing to bet that's a bug specific to SLSO. I'll look into it.

for some reason, the hair color doesnt automatically changes back now. but opening racemenu changes it back, so i at least i have an window to save as a new form

i tested with a bare minimum setup, with just iwant widget and CoL and alternate life. ill try to see if there is anything to do with some memory enhancement tweaks

Sorry if my often posts here are annoying, but I thought I should report everything I notice while this mod is taking most of my attention as my main sex-gameplay linking mod.

It seems like when you load a save CoL changes you to a seemingly random race and then loads your race and the preset of whichever form you were in last for that save. Notable effects include:

1) Reverts you from transformations in a buggy way when you load into a save that was transformed. (confirmed buggy for vampire lord, haven't test for werewolf)

2) Body and head skin color mismatch, likely because CoL saves tintmasks of your saved forms presets and doesn't load skin tone (and maybe hair color) correctly sometimes.

3) Make all mod-applied RaceMenu overlays disappear until updated or make them generally buggy*

*From my testing, Sexlab Cum Overlay Extended gets borked the most. Overlay'ed areas flickers to black sometimes (not sure about the conditions) or critically, it completely covers your screen with black on loading a save until you do 'showracemenu' in console.

Some of these issues might be because I'm using the Elin race or the 3.0 update, as I did play with a vanilla race with CoL 2.X and noticed only minor versions of these issues.

On 5/6/2023 at 3:25 PM, mrtauntaun said:

Has anyone gotten the forced transformation based on arousal to work?  I set the limits, but the transformations never happen.  I am using SL around redux and CoL does detect it.  Thanks!

I believe there's still bugs when using OSLAroused but I haven't heard any around SLAR. I need to do some work with the arousal based things anyway so I will look into it. Also, make sure you're setting the  limits correctly.

On 5/7/2023 at 4:26 AM, zer02 said:

Deadly Drain is installed - the drain works with CoL (Children of Lilith) installed, but the drain does not work with CoL (no reaction).

Yeah, there's no integration with Deadly Drain at this time.

9 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Sorry if my often posts here are annoying, but I thought I should report everything I notice while this mod is taking most of my attention as my main sex-gameplay linking mod.

It seems like when you load a save CoL changes you to a seemingly random race and then loads your race and the preset of whichever form you were in last for that save. Notable effects include:

1) Reverts you from transformations in a buggy way when you load into a save that was transformed. (confirmed buggy for vampire lord, haven't test for werewolf)

2) Body and head skin color mismatch, likely because CoL saves tintmasks of your saved forms presets and doesn't load skin tone (and maybe hair color) correctly sometimes.

3) Make all mod-applied RaceMenu overlays disappear until updated or make them generally buggy*

*From my testing, Sexlab Cum Overlay Extended gets borked the most. Overlay'ed areas flickers to black sometimes (not sure about the conditions) or critically, it completely covers your screen with black on loading a save until you do 'showracemenu' in console.

Some of these issues might be because I'm using the Elin race or the 3.0 update, as I did play with a vanilla race with CoL 2.X and noticed only minor versions of these issues.

I appreciate the feedback, I'd rather get reports so I can fix things than just have a buggy mod that no one tells me about.

What happens, as far as I can tell, is that if you are changing races between presets, then loading the save changes you into a Nord. I don't know why, but it's consistent. To work around that, I made it so when you load a save, it reapplies the preset for the form you were in when you saved. It could be that the way I'm changing races isn't right, but I don't know of another way to do it. Maybe RaceMenu has a function I need to call, but I'll have to dig into that.

1) I got a report on Nexus that this was the case with Werewolves and suspected the same would be true for vampire lords, so good to have that confirmation. I've got a fix planned, just need time to implement it.

2) I'm not sure why this would be happening only on loading a save. It could be a timing issue so I might add a delay between a save being loaded and the preset application happening. 1 or 2 seconds should hopefully be sufficient without being too noticeable.

3) I would also suspect this would happen on transforming in general, not just when loading the game. RaceMenu overlays get saved in presets, so if you load a preset I wouldn't expect it to carry over. Again, could be a timing issue. I might need to add an option to automatically save and reapply overlays the same as with NiOverrides, but this won't allow for different tattoos between forms and may cause other problems.

Using a single vanilla race for both forms seems to be the most stable way to go, but mod added races should work too. It's really switching races between forms that seems to cause the most bugs.

Also apologies for not having much time to work on the mod lately, I've been rather busy. I am tracking all of these reports in my trello though, so once I get time I'll be able to go through and knock them out.

9 minutes ago, phalancks said:

I believe there's still bugs when using OSLAroused but I haven't heard any around SLAR. I need to do some work with the arousal based things anyway so I will look into it. Also, make sure you're setting the  limits correctly.

I have the upper limit set to 95 and lower set to 10.  I was poking around looking for CoL stuff in the console, and if I use startquest on CoL_ArousalHandler_Quest, I immediately transform (arousal was above upper limit of 95).  However, when arousal was low it didn't auto transform back.  I used resetquest and I transformed back.  I then waited until arousal was high again but no autotransform.  I tried stopquest, transformed.  Now anything I do (stop start or reset) doesn't work and transforming isn't happening anymore.

Hope this helps, looks like it's something to do with the quest maybe?

1 hour ago, mrtauntaun said:

I have the upper limit set to 95 and lower set to 10.  I was poking around looking for CoL stuff in the console, and if I use startquest on CoL_ArousalHandler_Quest, I immediately transform (arousal was above upper limit of 95).  However, when arousal was low it didn't auto transform back.  I used resetquest and I transformed back.  I then waited until arousal was high again but no autotransform.  I tried stopquest, transformed.  Now anything I do (stop start or reset) doesn't work and transforming isn't happening anymore.

Hope this helps, looks like it's something to do with the quest maybe?

The quest simply holds a script that performs polling when the limits are set. Stopping the quest would certainly be an issue, you'd probably have to go and set your limits again to force the script back into its polling state after starting it again, and I'm not even sure that'd work. It does take up to 30 seconds for the arousal changes to take effect so make sure you are waiting that long. I might lower that time but I don't want it flip flopping around too fast.

And just for completeness, to ensure it's clear how the limits work, when below the upper limit, and above the lower limit, you will not be transformed. You have to surpass one of them. So with your settings, if you go up above 95 you should transform, then when you go back below 95 you should transform back.

On 5/8/2023 at 7:01 PM, phalancks said:

The quest simply holds a script that performs polling when the limits are set. Stopping the quest would certainly be an issue, you'd probably have to go and set your limits again to force the script back into its polling state after starting it again, and I'm not even sure that'd work. It does take up to 30 seconds for the arousal changes to take effect so make sure you are waiting that long. I might lower that time but I don't want it flip flopping around too fast.

And just for completeness, to ensure it's clear how the limits work, when below the upper limit, and above the lower limit, you will not be transformed. You have to surpass one of them. So with your settings, if you go up above 95 you should transform, then when you go back below 95 you should transform back.

Yeah I've had the mod on for awhile now with those limits to see if I am just impatient.  But I've sat at 100 for several game days and no transformation (this was on a save where I didn't stop and start).

EDIT: I've also tried a completely new game as well, still no dice.

Edited by mrtauntaun

I'm glad those issues are already made aware to you and being worked on.

Notably, I don't have different races between the two forms. I only noticed it switching me to the Nord race after I turned my Elin character into a vampire.

I specifically updated both presets after loading them and running the command 'player.setrace TeraElinRaceVampire' after getting vampirism, which I think caused more issues than prevent them lol. "Clean" re-installing CoL and the exported preset data fixes the 'Nord race on load' caused by the aforementioned shenanigans though. Which is probably just a visual fix for when initially loading a save since it still kicks me out of vampire lord.

Thank you for your hard work on this mod and please don't feel pressured from all the bug reports.

Edit: Figured out why CoL thought I was switching races and giving the symptoms discussed. Reverting form from VL turns my character back to the non-vampire race which I'm not sure is a modded race issue or not.

Edited by Asshole691

In order to try out the mod, I disabled SLDD.

The mod has earned, at least - drain works, with the rest of the functions, I tot have to get acquainted ? From the first minutes of the game, I had a question - is it possible to implement the mechanics of turning a drained victim into a draugr, well, or into a different look taken from any mod?

13 hours ago, zer02 said:

In order to try out the mod, I disabled SLDD.

The mod has earned, at least - drain works, with the rest of the functions, I tot have to get acquainted ? From the first minutes of the game, I had a question - is it possible to implement the mechanics of turning a drained victim into a draugr, well, or into a different look taken from any mod?

13 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Or recreate the FEC feature of SLDD

I looked into FEC integration a while back and couldn't figure it out. It's on my backlog to look into again, but not sure when I'll pull it.

6 hours ago, phalancks said:

I looked into FEC integration a while back and couldn't figure it out. It's on my backlog to look into again, but not sure when I'll pull it.

Anyway, I am grateful to you for trying to implement this) It's good that my character was bitten by a Vampire, the spell "Vampire draining" (Better Vampires.) I'm just pulling the last drop of life out of my opponents and turning them into Draugs in the end.

5 hours ago, phalancks said:

In my experience it's a little weird as you have to make an invisible spell with the right tag and use it to kill the target to make use of FEC. Have not found a more elegant way...

On 5/13/2023 at 1:14 PM, kyubi3002 said:

Any plan to have children of lilith provide satiety for survival mod?

Yeah, it's on the backlog. I'll probably do Survival Mode, Sunhelm, and iNeed. Dependent on how easy it is to integrate with those things.