On 2/23/2023 at 1:17 AM, valencia said:

Probably a stretch but would this be compatible with LE?

There's no way I can make it compatible with LE since there's a fair amount of SE specific functions I use. You're free to try to do the conversion yourself if you'd like, though it'd probably be more of a rewrite.

30 minutes ago, lolmods37 said:

Or is it possible t just like save the list of current tatoos before morphing and reapply them after ? as an option obviously :)

Now that I think about it, it seems to reset nioverride morphs too, could they too be saved & restored (to provide compat for mods like ABBA, SLIF, Morphology and so on).

I'm checking the code right now but I'm extremely unfamiliar with papyrus so .. :)

I'm not super familiar with nioverride, I've only used it a little bit. It might be possible, but the delay to transformation may make it infeasible.

I don't really want to save the current tattoos and reapply them, because I want to allow different tattoos in the two forms. I think that integrating with SlaveTats should be the target because I don't think that there are many mods that add tattoos on the fly that don't use slavetats. I might be wrong about that though.

1 hour ago, phalancks said:

I'm not super familiar with nioverride, I've only used it a little bit. It might be possible, but the delay to transformation may make it infeasible.

I don't really want to save the current tattoos and reapply them, because I want to allow different tattoos in the two forms. I think that integrating with SlaveTats should be the target because I don't think that there are many mods that add tattoos on the fly that don't use slavetats. I might be wrong about that though.

I'm testing a patch for the morphing right now, I think this will work (it'll add a dependency to JContainers but it's a super common thing anyway). No guarantees on the awesomeness of the code even if it works, as I said I basically never touched papyrus before :)

Once it's all good  I'll send it to you and hope you integrate it :)

As for tatoos, hum yeah I see your point, but slavetats is not the only one, there is at least Active Overlays (which is AMAZING). It does not add or remove tatoos but changes their tints/transparency/... on the fly

And it works !

I attached the updated script and the diff oh my changes for easy use :)

Basically what this does is iterate over all nioverride morphs, store them (hence the need for jcontainer because papyrus arrays plain suck it seems) and once the transformation is done it iterates over the store and sets them back to what they were.

PS: i dont think you downloaded it before but I remade the patch just now to improve responsiveness so be sure to grab it again in case :)

CoL_Ability_Transform_Script.psc child_of_lilith_conserve_morphs.diff

18 minutes ago, lolmods37 said:

And it works !

I attached the updated script and the diff oh my changes for easy use :)

Basically what this does is iterate over all nioverride morphs, store them (hence the need for jcontainer because papyrus arrays plain suck it seems) and once the transformation is done it iterates over the store and sets them back to what they were.

PS: i dont think you downloaded it before but I remade the patch just now to improve responsiveness so be sure to grab it again in case :)

CoL_Ability_Transform_Script.psc 6.67 kB · 0 downloads child_of_lilith_conserve_morphs.diff 2.66 kB · 2 downloads

You're a rockstar. The code looks good, but I'll probably move it into playersuccubusquest otherwise the transformations through the MCM won't use it. Niche usecase, but easy enough to solve.

And yes, papyrus arrays do suck lol. I think JContainers probably is the right way to do it. I've avoided it so far because PapyrusUtils was enough for what I needed, but this seems like the right kind of feature that needs it.

Edited by phalancks
32 minutes ago, phalancks said:

You're a rockstar. The code looks good, but I'll probably move it into playersuccubusquest otherwise the transformations through the MCM won't use it. Niche usecase, but easy enough to solve.

And yes, papyrus arrays do suck lol. I think JContainers probably is the right way to do it. I've avoided it so far because PapyrusUtils was enough for what I needed, but this seems like the right kind of feature that needs it.

Glad you like it :)

I also found a way to fix the slavetats thing! And it's super easy: just add a call to

SlaveTats.synchronize_tattoos(CoL.playerRef, false)

At the end of RestoreBodyMorphs and voila!

This would need to be made to only activate if slavetats is loaded though and I'm not sure how that works, but I think you do ? and it's a bit late (ok extremely late) in the night for me to investigate that :)

46 minutes ago, lolmods37 said:

Glad you like it :)

I also found a way to fix the slavetats thing! And it's super easy: just add a call to

SlaveTats.synchronize_tattoos(CoL.playerRef, false)

At the end of RestoreBodyMorphs and voila!

This would need to be made to only activate if slavetats is loaded though and I'm not sure how that works, but I think you do ? and it's a bit late (ok extremely late) in the night for me to investigate that :)

Yeah, that should be easy enough to do, I've got a decent pattern set up for it. Thanks for doing the research.

Added a few minor features and requests. Big thanks to @lolmods37 for providing the code for saving and reapplying NiOverrides during transforms, as well as helping with the SlaveTats integration. New configuration values are below:

Spoiler

Settings Page:
    Forced Drain Percentage: If energy is below this percentage, partners will always be drained. Set to -1 to disable. 
    Forced Drain To Death Percentage: If energy is below this percentage, partners will always be drained to death. Set to -1 to disable
    Hunger Is Percentage: If enabled, the Hunger Amount will be treated as a percentage of max energy.

Transformation Page:
    Save NiOverrides: Save NiOverrides before transformation and reapply after. WARNING: This will slow down the transformation a bit, especially on script heavy games.

I'm probably going to start working on a 3.0 here shortly. The script for the MCM menu is around 2k lines and is a massive pita to work with, so I'm going to try switching over to MCM_Helper. Unfortunately that will probably require a new game, so I'm going to take the opportunity to rework how the xp, level, and perk systems work. Bugfixes will still happen in the meantime.

I've also cleaned up the file list by removing all 1.x versions. If I removed one you want, let me know and I can provide it.

Edited by phalancks
9 hours ago, phalancks said:

There's no way I can make it compatible with LE since there's a fair amount of SE specific functions I use. You're free to try to do the conversion yourself if you'd like, though it'd probably be more of a rewrite.

I've read somewhere that SE scripts should work with LE if they don't require specific SKSE plugins. Given your mod requires powerofthree's Tweaks, I'd guess the scripts wouldn't work. I would've tested it but the main problem I was facing is with the iWidget mod. Even though the mod itself when you install it has an option for LE, your mod is requiring the iWant Widgets.esl and I've tried creating a dummy esp, renamed it to iWant Widgets.esl but with no luck. Using wyrebash didn't help either. Nonetheless I'm gonna try and see if I can convert it and then would inform you if I succeed as we don't really have any good options for succubus playthrough on LE. 

Just a quick bug report for the latest version, transformation arousal thresholds seems to have stopped working and forced drain cant seem to be disabled even if left at -1 (it force disables drain at -1).

Tested on SE with pre-existing save. I won't do too much data gathering before I know if it's an issue with the version or just me.

3 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Just a quick bug report for the latest version, transformation arousal thresholds seems to have stopped working and forced drain cant seem to be disabled even if left at -1 (it force disables drain at -1).

Tested on SE with pre-existing save. I won't do too much data gathering before I know if it's an issue with the version or just me.

2 hours ago, A|one said:

In the new update, I automatically switch deadly drain to normal drain after a few seconds all the time. Even if you lock it in the MCM, it still switches.

I'll look into it. In the mean time, try setting forced drain to 1, exiting the menu, and then setting it back to -1.

Edit: Nvm, I know what I did. I'm an dumb.

Edited by phalancks
5 hours ago, bubba999 said:

I've started playing this today and it's impressive. I wondering if some Illusion-like powers could be added like Calm, or Frenzy? You could use calm on bandits and then deadly drain them... or even a knockout spell?

Powers like this are definitely in the plan. Not sure when, but they will happen.

43 minutes ago, umcreiger said:

anyway to make the succubus energy work with "the wizard warrior" magic shout? it doesnt use any energy and makes it pretty much an unlimited magic use bug

Assuming you mean this, maybe. Easiest way might be to attach a new script to whatever spell/shout they add to detect energy casting mode and remove the correct amount of energy.

2 hours ago, Whatevs120 said:

I've been using HDT-SMP hairstyle presets just fine while transforming with this mod along with Faster HDT-SMP 1.49 (Cuda+AVX) on Skyrim SE 1.5.97. Maybe Faster HDT-SMP can make it work. Has anyone else tried it?

My game consistently crashes, and I use faster hdt-smp. If you didn't enable bExternalHeads in the racemenu ini, then it probably won't crash. 

1 hour ago, fenshota said:

how do i feed is there a spell or something i need to use?

You need another mod to initiate sex, this mod doesn't provide a way to yet.

Hi phalancks, 

The mod is amazing as it is already, but I am wondering would it be possible somehow to preserve cum overlays on transformation well? It seems to me whenever the character transforms all those overlays are gone. (edit: I just realized these are racemenu overlay slots. This is why they disappear, because saving a racemenu preset it will also save all the overlays, so when a human or succubus form is applied it will overwrite all the current slots with the saved ones. I am wondering can we have an option maybe to leave the racemenu body overlays alone (not to save them) for people who wanna keep the original overlays in both human and succubus form (and of course  that will keep all the overlays which has been added by mods, maybe a tickbox or slider if you wanna enable saving body overlays or not when saving human/succubus form?)

The other thing I was thinking about can we have multiple succubus form slots? Like 3 or 5? It would be amazing to be able to transform into different forms (either to be able to assign hotkeys to slots or the ability to swap /set one of these slots as the main slot which will be used on transformation) Would this be possible?

Edited by Midnightbug
26 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

The mod is amazing as it is already, but I am wondering would it be possible somehow to preserve cum overlays on transformation well? It seems to me whenever the character transforms all those overlays are gone. (edit: I just realized these are racemenu overlay slots. This is why they disappear, because saving a racemenu preset it will also save all the overlays, so when a human or succubus form is applied it will overwrite all the current slots with the saved ones. I am wondering can we have an option maybe to leave the racemenu body overlays alone (not to save them) for people who wanna keep the original overlays in both human and succubus form (and of course  that will keep all the overlays which has been added by mods, maybe a tickbox or slider if you wanna enable saving body overlays or not when saving human/succubus form?)

I don't see a function to just pull all the overlays in the racemenu scripts, but I might have missed it as it's late. I'll need to look in more depth to know if it's possible. I'm hesitant to add more things like this, because everything that has to be looped through and saved/applied at transform time slows down the transform even more. 

28 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

The other thing I was thinking about can we have multiple succubus form slots? Like 3 or 5? It would be amazing to be able to transform into different forms (either to be able to assign hotkeys to slots or the ability to swap /set one of these slots as the main slot which will be used on transformation) Would this be possible?

I don't think it would be that hard to add, but I'm probably not going to do this any time soon. I have other things I'd rather focus on.

27 minutes ago, phalancks said:

I don't see a function to just pull all the overlays in the racemenu scripts, but I might have missed it as it's late. I'll need to look in more depth to know if it's possible. I'm hesitant to add more things like this, because everything that has to be looped through and saved/applied at transform time slows down the transform even more. 

I don't think it would be that hard to add, but I'm probably not going to do this any time soon. I have other things I'd rather focus on.

I see, thank you for your answer. I will eagerly wait, new functions /features are always good. The extra succubus slots are not that urgent :) The overlays are a bit annoying that they disappear and sometimes this can break some mods which are applying overlays and they are being erased on transformation. I understand we don't want transformation to slow down even further, if it has a big impact then maybe it is not worth it, but if these slots just skippable it might even make things faster?

Its nice to see you want to implement NPC transformation I'll be following this for any news. 

The simplest and probably crudest way would be via script, use spell effect on NPC that  gives buff, adds horns and wings and equip them to NPC and apply slavetats, which all get removed by same script after spell effect ends

12 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

I see, thank you for your answer. I will eagerly wait, new functions /features are always good. The extra succubus slots are not that urgent :) The overlays are a bit annoying that they disappear and sometimes this can break some mods which are applying overlays and they are being erased on transformation. I understand we don't want transformation to slow down even further, if it has a big impact then maybe it is not worth it, but if these slots just skippable it might even make things faster?

After looking into it some more, I think there is a way to do it, but I'm still not convinced I should. I'd need to test it to see how it impacts performance. Unfortunately anything I do to exclude things is going to be slower than just loading the preset. The preset gets loaded through RaceMenu's native function calls (their dll), while I'm operating in papyrus land. So I have to load the preset, then remove/change whatever I need to.

Which mods are breaking due to this?

8 hours ago, Durante said:

Its nice to see you want to implement NPC transformation I'll be following this for any news. 

The simplest and probably crudest way would be via script, use spell effect on NPC that  gives buff, adds horns and wings and equip them to NPC and apply slavetats, which all get removed by same script after spell effect ends

That would require the player to have slavetats, a horn mod, and a wing mod installed and wouldn't be very customizable. I have a few ideas involving NiOverrides and equipment lists, but there's a lot of work left to do before I start looking at NPC transformations in depth.

Edited by phalancks
9 hours ago, phalancks said:

After looking into it some more, I think there is a way to do it, but I'm still not convinced I should. I'd need to test it to see how it impacts performance. Unfortunately anything I do to exclude things is going to be slower than just loading the preset. The preset gets loaded through RaceMenu's native function calls (their dll), while I'm operating in papyrus land. So I have to load the preset, then remove/change whatever I need to.

Which mods are breaking due to this?

That would require the player to have slavetats, a horn mod, and a wing mod installed and wouldn't be very customizable. I have a few ideas involving NiOverrides and equipment lists, but there's a lot of work left to do before I start looking at NPC transformations in depth.

well the Cum overlays, Bathing in Skyrim, Active overlays, Blush when aroused...just from a top of my head. I am not sure if they break permanently or just temporary, some of these mods re-add the overlays on reload, some won`t. I am not sure what is going on with Apropos or slavetat mods, as they also using /occupying racemenu overlay slots. 

30 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

well the Cum overlays, Bathing in Skyrim, Active overlays, Blush when aroused...just from a top of my head. I am not sure if they break permanently or just temporary, some of these mods re-add the overlays on reload, some won`t. I am not sure what is going on with Apropos or slavetat mods, as they also using /occupying racemenu overlay slots. 

If both your forms have the same overlays, Active Overlays at least is not too sad and will adjust their display correctly on next trigger of the condition/pulse. I have looked briefly at nioverride overlay api to do as I did with the body morphs but it is .. less evident .. how to proceed :/

As for speed, on my ~1100 plugins I dont have any trouble really, takes a couple seconds at most