11 minutes ago, phalancks said:

There are plans for more gameplay effects. So far the focus has been mostly on getting the transformation to actually work for a majority of people. Part of the problem is that I have to be careful not to directly enable non-consensual acts, since I don't want to get thrown off the nexus. I have ideas on how to do that by putting NPCs into certain states that allow taking advantage of them through other mods (sleeping, defeated, etc.)

I didn't realize this was on the Nexus. Realistically, with a succubus feeling like a succubus, I don't think you can do better than dubious consent, but I understand you position. Well, and there is also the option of a LL exclusive addon. And just to be clear, I would mind those bandits having a really good time, before they provide me with energy.

11 minutes ago, phalancks said:

As for SLSO, I think that using the Temptation hotkey during sex increases enjoyment by raising arousal, but I'm not positive.

I'll try that out, but I really think this should be a free passive. But, well I can make it free, can't I.

Thanks for the quick answer.

On 6/14/2023 at 11:45 PM, phalancks said:

You can check your overlays and set the alpha in RaceMenu. It's the tattoos that you can add to your character.

Hmm, it's all very strange putting the alpha at 0, when leaving Racemenu the shade of the head skin becomes normal for a second, but then back to purple, this happens as I said before when I put the human form and succubus, when transforming it happens, I just need to clear the forms in the game folder with succubus and human form, turn off the mod in the MCM menu and, the head is back to normal, this problem has been bothering me for a long time, but I have not found a single solution, I really need it to work, but unfortunately nothing that I tried does not work. I hope those who had the same problem can me, and will write as you solved it, thank you in advance.

P.S Yes, one more thing, when you save the form, the file with the form, is saved with a very strange name, I understand this may be the cause of the problem, but to be honest I'm not sure.

изображение_2023-07-02_212339550.png

3 hours ago, sexon said:

P.S Yes, one more thing, when you save the form, the file with the form, is saved with a very strange name, I understand this may be the cause of the problem, but to be honest I'm not sure.

The files get created by adding your character name to the end of a string. So the strange part of the file name is due in some way to your character name. I'm assuming your using non-english characters for your name. It could also be related to why you're head textures aren't loading.

CoL_Mortal_Form.dds and CoL_Succubus_Form.dds were the old names, but were changed to append your character name in a later version.

This is a wonderful mod, mate.

Wanna ask, how does this mod interact with player becoming vampire lord?

I know the PSQ tweak the player transformation based on Vampire transform, and one can only become a vampire or a succubus.

Can I use your mod, while stay as a vampire?

Also, does this mod make a player become another race when choose to become the succubus?

Edited by thrintyseven
8 hours ago, thrintyseven said:

This is a wonderful mod, mate.

Wanna ask, how does this mod interact with player becoming vampire lord?

I know the PSQ tweak the player transformation based on Vampire transform, and one can only become a vampire or a succubus.

Can I use your mod, while stay as a vampire?

Also, does this mod make a player become another race when choose to become the succubus?

You can be a vampire and succubus at the same time. You will only become another race if you choose to change races when configuring your transformations. There are some caveats though. I try to detect when the player becomes a vampire and automatically update the race you become, but it's not always perfect. The safest way is to create and save your succubus and mortal forms again after you have become a vampire, without loading them first. And keep in mind that your presets get loaded when you initially load a save as well, so you'd want to do it right after you become a vampire. You can also probably load your presets and then change your race with the console and resave your preset, instead of creating it from scratch again.

There's also an issue with both werewolf and vampire lord form right now. If you save while in vampire lord form and then load that save, you'll end up in a weird state halfway between vampire lord and whatever form you were in when you transformed. Should be pretty easy to avoid, but if it does happen then you can just transform back into vampire lord form and it should fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AIucardd said:

Hi! First of all, awesome mod! Second of all, for some reason screen started flash purple every time my character attacks (swings weapon). Any idea why? is this a bug or a feature?

That sounds like the effect that happens when you have Energy Casting enabled and cast a spell. Are your weapon swings casting spells through a mod or something?

wow, awesome mod has awesome author, great, thx for swift responce! ok, this is 100% Energy Casting, toggling it off removes the effect. swing and hits don't use energy, gust screen flash. So. What I did:
1. Removed all combat and idle/camera/combat animation related mods (like valhalla, smooth camera, all geared up derivative, elden power attack etc.)
2. Removed ENB (I didn't know that was not ENB problem).
3. Tried to remove all recent gameplay and misc mods I added (shit ton of armor replacers (almost all "Fashions Of..." series OBIS bandit overhaul etc).
4. I don't have 
Papyrus Tweaks installed.

5. I'm using default iron greatsword (but I do use Believable weapons mod). Bow bash and arrow hits don't add Energy Casting screen effect.
6. I believe I'm not using any magic overhauls (at least what I think is magic overhauls mods).

I'm afraid further plugin toggle will breaks the save. 

unusual things I did with the game:
1. Installed Succubus race mod
2. Bodyslide all mods armors and default female body EXEPT ones I want to use in succubus form and Succubus race mod body . 

3. Bodyslide Succubus race mod and wanted armor with separate bodyslide. 
4. I have race based textures mod and 
BnP - Female Skin mod with RBT FOMOD integration - works like a charm. 
5. GenderBender_SE (c'mon, this is succubus XD. Adding schlong on the fly seems to work).  

with all those crutches game works (have no idea how changing race and gender all the time during playthrough breaks the game in the longrun, but o well XD).

I have ordinator, 
sacrosanct, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE, all patches needed from mod install.  I'm don't even know where to look at and what type of mods can add casting spells effect to weapon swings (I did had Dynamic Impact - Slash Effects X installed, but i did turned it off too, problem still persists). 

6 hours ago, AIucardd said:

wow, awesome mod has awesome author, great, thx for swift responce! ok, this is 100% Energy Casting, toggling it off removes the effect. swing and hits don't use energy, gust screen flash. So. What I did:
1. Removed all combat and idle/camera/combat animation related mods (like valhalla, smooth camera, all geared up derivative, elden power attack etc.)
2. Removed ENB (I didn't know that was not ENB problem).
3. Tried to remove all recent gameplay and misc mods I added (shit ton of armor replacers (almost all "Fashions Of..." series OBIS bandit overhaul etc).
4. I don't have 
Papyrus Tweaks installed.

5. I'm using default iron greatsword (but I do use Believable weapons mod). Bow bash and arrow hits don't add Energy Casting screen effect.
6. I believe I'm not using any magic overhauls (at least what I think is magic overhauls mods).

I'm afraid further plugin toggle will breaks the save. 

unusual things I did with the game:
1. Installed Succubus race mod
2. Bodyslide all mods armors and default female body EXEPT ones I want to use in succubus form and Succubus race mod body . 

3. Bodyslide Succubus race mod and wanted armor with separate bodyslide. 
4. I have race based textures mod and 
BnP - Female Skin mod with RBT FOMOD integration - works like a charm. 
5. GenderBender_SE (c'mon, this is succubus XD. Adding schlong on the fly seems to work).  

with all those crutches game works (have no idea how changing race and gender all the time during playthrough breaks the game in the longrun, but o well XD).

I have ordinator, 
sacrosanct, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE, all patches needed from mod install.  I'm don't even know where to look at and what type of mods can add casting spells effect to weapon swings (I did had Dynamic Impact - Slash Effects X installed, but i did turned it off too, problem still persists). 

It could be one of the perks from ordinator maybe?

If you don't want to do more testing, the attached script should disable the screen flash effect entirely. I'll add an MCM option in a future version to disable it as well.

CoL_PlayerAliasScript.pex

3 hours ago, phalancks said:

It could be one of the perks from ordinator maybe?

If you don't want to do more testing, the attached script should disable the screen flash effect entirely. I'll add an MCM option in a future version to disable it as well.

CoL_PlayerAliasScript.pex 7.08 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much! I'm just really tiered, i've spend 6 evenings troubleshooting and downloading mods... let's just say I'm not bothered by this that much XD If i find what cause it, i'll post my findings. Again, thank you! 
O, small suggestion, if I understood correctly, there is no default values in MCM descriptions for options... it would be nice to have suggested (authors choice if you will) values for all options in MCM. Especially when I changed some of them and don't remember default ones. ?

5 hours ago, AIucardd said:

O, small suggestion, if I understood correctly, there is no default values in MCM descriptions for options... it would be nice to have suggested (authors choice if you will) values for all options in MCM. Especially when I changed some of them and don't remember default ones. ?

You should just be able to hit the default button on whichever slider you changed.. I think it's R.

• 3 weeks later...
Vor 31 Minuten sagte nikobellic009:

Ist es nur meins, oder funktioniert die Energieausgabe für Magika nicht? Es „verbraucht“ keine Energie, wie ich es bei TGM tue. Irgendeine Lösung?

TGM? ... "God" mode?

You don't "consume" any magics! ... that's the point of this mode - just like you don't take damage or lose stamina.

not exactly, when i used the "expend energy for magicka", what i meant was, the energy for the COL wasnt used.

Edit:

ok, fine, i read the incompatibilities, and found out i used Papyrus Tweaks NG. so thats why its not working, so i set bSpeedUpNativeCalls = false. and it worked.

HOWEVER, im gonna test if setting it to false is worth it than energy casting...

Update:

setting up bSpeedUpNativeCalls = false was terrible mistake, lags became frequent, due to the many mods requiring or needs the speed boost. i guess its not worth it in my case.

any update for energy casting would be nice...

Edited by nikobellic009
update
On 8/9/2023 at 5:57 AM, nikobellic009 said:

setting up bSpeedUpNativeCalls = false was terrible mistake, lags became frequent, due to the many mods requiring or needs the speed boost. i guess its not worth it in my case.

any update for energy casting would be nice...

A fix for this isn't possible from my side, at least not with the level of effort I'd have to do. I believe I'd have to move the spell casting detection from papyrus into a dll. The recommended solution isn't to set bSpeedUpNativeCalls=false, it's to add Spell to the sScriptClassesToExclude list. You'd lose the benefits of that setting to Spells, but would retain it for everything else. Might still not be worth it, but that's up to you.

Just tested it with Skyrim-AE from GOG. With 3.0 and 3.03 only empty MCM menus appear, nothing else come to work. All requirements are met, possible that nl-mcm is also not plain working.
Hope there is something similar, that would give a bonus malus system for the succubus, so it must feed to stay powerful. Suggestions?

Oblivion times were better, every mod work on steam as also the gog version.

5 hours ago, Tinkering Solderbro said:

Just tested it with Skyrim-AE from GOG. With 3.0 and 3.03 only empty MCM menus appear, nothing else come to work. All requirements are met, possible that nl-mcm is also not plain working.
Hope there is something similar, that would give a bonus malus system for the succubus, so it must feed to stay powerful. Suggestions?

Oblivion times were better, every mod work on steam as also the gog version.

Unfortunately if the MCM isn't showing up there isn't much I can do. You can check your papyrus logs for errors. You can try setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 or the MCM Kicker but no promises. It's possible you have the wrong version of a dependency. Some mods have separate steam and GOG versions. It might be worth checking with the NL_MCM author if it works on GOG.

The GOG version isn't officially supported by me, mostly because I don't have it to test on. This mod should work fine, as it's just papyrus scripts, but some of my dependencies have dlls and may have differences between their versions that I'm not aware of.

For alternate suggestions, off the top of my head there's Succubus Heart, PlayerSuccubusQuest, and Sexlab Deadly Drain. I think OStim has a succubus mod specific to it as well but I don't remember what it's called. I believe all of these have penalties for being hungry and bonuses for being fed. Only PSQ has a similar transformation ability to CoL and it is annoying to configure, which is why I created this mod in the first place.

Thank you,

Heart of Succubus seems to work. Yes specially mods with a .dll are incompatible between the releases and GOG is the looser here. I'm playing with the immyneedscake seducer, what includes the optical transformation. Now she can f*** for energy, transform to human form and fly with P1?

It's a cool gameplay idea in this combination.

5 hours ago, dontlook2 said:

Is there not a spell to actually initiate sex? or at least a dialogue when you use spells to arouse them?

There are other mods that do that. Until I get to implementing perk trees I won't be adding a way to initiate sex. And even then I'll probably rely on certain other mods for some of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

What mod script sources are being used for compilation in this mod? I'm trying to make a small personal edit to CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuestScript, but i'm getting bombarded by compilation errors. Tried installing sources that I thought were relevant, but then I end up getting so many errors the CK won't show them all.

Edited by Guest10230
20 hours ago, Guest10230 said:

Hi,

What mod script sources are being used for compilation in this mod? I'm trying to make a small personal edit to CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuestScript, but i'm getting bombarded by compilation errors. Tried installing sources that I thought were relevant, but then I end up getting so many errors the CK won't show them all.

You need not only my direct requirements, but also my optional requirements, and the direct and optional requirements of those mods as well, all the way down the chain. This is my import list:

<Import>@ModsFolder\SexLabFrameworkAE\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\SkyUI SDK\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE\source\scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\iWant Widgets\source\scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Mfg Fix\source\scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Race-Menu-Modders Package\Source\Scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Devious Devices\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\SexLabArousedSSELoose\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\FNIS Sexy Move SE\source\scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\ConsoleUtilSSE\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended\scripts\source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\OStim NG - OSA Overhaul and API Next Gen\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\OSA - For OStim\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\OAroused\scripts\source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\JContainers SE\scripts\source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\ODefeat\scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\powerofthree's Papyrus Extender\Source\scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Toys and Love\Source\Scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\WildLife for Toys SE V\Source\Scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\CreatureFrameworkV\scripts\source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\skse\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Creation Kit Scripts\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\OSL Aroused\Scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\SlaveTatsSE\Source\Scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\NL_MCM - A Modular MCM Framework - SDK\scripts\Source</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Custom Skills Framework\Source\Scripts</Import>
<Import>@ModsFolder\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Scripts\Source</Import>

I recommend taking the time to set up an external compiler using VSCode. There's a video guide here

Thanks for this, I will take the time to study it when I can. :)

Did you rebuild any of the 3rd party scripts? I remember looking at some, and rebuilding because there were pretty big differences between the source and compiled scripts (IWantWidgets, if I remember correctly), it ended up solving some of the errors. I managed to solve the majority of them, then got held up on Toys' scripts, that appeared to be where most of the errors originated. Then there was one error with the vampire feed script found in CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuest.

I guess to clarify what I'm attempting to change, is the Energy Meter bar's fill direction. Either to make it fill left or right instead of in both directions, I haven't quite decided. I did manage to compile the widget script with a rough workaround to test this, but the bar's X position moved depending on how much the meter was filled, which is... peculiar. Might be worth adding this as a customization option in the future anyway.

Edited by Guest10230
18 hours ago, Guest10230 said:

Did you rebuild any of the 3rd party scripts? I remember looking at some, and rebuilding because there were pretty big differences between the source and compiled scripts (IWantWidgets, if I remember correctly), it ended up solving some of the errors. I managed to solve the majority of them, then got held up on Toys' scripts, that appeared to be where most of the errors originated. Then there was one error with the vampire feed script found in CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuest.

I guess to clarify what I'm attempting to change, is the Energy Meter bar's fill direction. Either to make it fill left or right instead of in both directions, I haven't quite decided. I did manage to compile the widget script with a rough workaround to test this, but the bar's X position moved depending on how much the meter was filled, which is... peculiar. Might be worth adding this as a customization option in the future anyway.

If you're compiling with CK, make sure you are on a completely clean MO2 or Vortex profile aside from the dependencies. I know that Toys has issues with compiling if MCM Helper is also installed for example. I didn't have to change any of the dependencies, but they do get compiled when you compile a script that relies on them. Make sure you have the right iWantWidgets and not NG, at least for compiling. I haven't tested with NG so idk if it would work or not.

For the vampire script error, if you have a vampire mod installed then you need to make sure you have the right handler for it as the one that's compiling. A clean profile will prevent this too though.

You should only need to change this line to do that

iWidgets.setMeterFillDirection(energyMeter, "both")

On 9/14/2023 at 10:10 PM, Guest10230 said:

Well made mods that ensure maximum compatibility like CoL is are harder to compile indeed.

An alternative solution if you are only modifying a handful of scripts, albeit a tricky one, is to copy the direct dependencies of the script you wish to recompile in a separate folder, import this folder like any other and neutralize those dependencies by commenting out their own dependencies (and returning default values where necessary).

I don't especially recommend it, since it can be kind of dangerous if you make a mistake, but it works, I do it all the time since I'm both lazy and stubborn. It's easy to do with CoL since it's well designed.

By the way, great mod phalancks, I initially stayed away because I'm not into the transformation thing, but after giving the mod another look it's really good work, many thanks.

Edited by Vegetius
typo