6 hours ago, ambias said:

Thanks for the quick reply but I have been doing that to no avail.

I equip everything I want and setup racemenu. Then I 'Save Mortal Form' in MCM. Same for the succubus form.

Load Mortal Form and Load Succubus form in the MCM switches between the racemenu presets fine but doesnt change equipment at all.

Using the Transform Power or Transform hotkey switches between the racemenu presets fine and makes my character completely nude (besides weapon). Regardless of what I was wearing when saving the forms.

The MCM switching isn't meant to change equipment so that's working as intended. The Transform Power should be switching equipment. The way the equipment is intended to be configured is:

1. Equip human form with whatever
  2. Transform (equipment will be removed leaving you naked)
  3. Equip succubus form with whatever
  4. Transform back (You should be wearing the equipment you equipped in #1

The succubus equipment chest is mostly for recovering items if something goes wrong, but putting things in there should also equip it the next time you transform, whether to succubus or back to human. If it's leaving you naked after following these steps then enable debug logging, transform, and check your papyrus logs for errors.

2 hours ago, Whatevs120 said:

I think I'm having the same issue with SL Gape Morphs. It seems that each time I transform, the morphs stop working, but if I reload my preset in racemenu they work again until I transform or load the save file again.

Good mod, though. Best transformation mod I've seen. Proteus had a similar way to load presets, but that mod was insanely unstable and corrupted a bunch of my save files

It sounds like that mod uses NiOverrides. There's a checkbox for preserving NiOverrides in the MCM. It's not enabled by default because not everyone needs it and it slows down transformation. Not too significantly but enough that it bothered me.

5 hours ago, phalancks said:

It sounds like that mod uses NiOverrides. There's a checkbox for preserving NiOverrides in the MCM. It's not enabled by default because not everyone needs it and it slows down transformation. Not too significantly but enough that it bothered me.

Oh ok. I'll test it out when I get some time. Thanks

Edit: yeah. Preserving NiOverrides fixed it

Edited by Whatevs120
4 hours ago, phalancks said:

The MCM switching isn't meant to change equipment so that's working as intended. The Transform Power should be switching equipment. The way the equipment is intended to be configured is:

1. Equip human form with whatever
  2. Transform (equipment will be removed leaving you naked)
  3. Equip succubus form with whatever
  4. Transform back (You should be wearing the equipment you equipped in #1

The succubus equipment chest is mostly for recovering items if something goes wrong, but putting things in there should also equip it the next time you transform, whether to succubus or back to human. If it's leaving you naked after following these steps then enable debug logging, transform, and check your papyrus logs for errors.

Thanks for the replies, it is working now :) The Campfire mod has an outdated PapyrusUtil.dll which was overwriting PapyrusUtil SE. BTW it doesnt work without PapyrusUtil SE but from what I can see it isnt listed as a requirement? Nor is it a requirement of any of your requirements? Or am I just being blind. I understand its a very fundamental mod.

Anyway my next question is there an option for the transformation to unequip my weapon as well?

9 hours ago, ambias said:

Thanks for the replies, it is working now :) The Campfire mod has an outdated PapyrusUtil.dll which was overwriting PapyrusUtil SE. BTW it doesnt work without PapyrusUtil SE but from what I can see it isnt listed as a requirement? Nor is it a requirement of any of your requirements? Or am I just being blind. I understand its a very fundamental mod.

Anyway my next question is there an option for the transformation to unequip my weapon as well?

Thanks for the heads up. I must've forgotten it when I reworked the description.

There is no weapon unequip option at this time.

Does this change the appearance of NPCs to look like succubi? I’m wondering if I can use this mod to spawn hostile succubus looking NPCs in the world. I also saw that they don’t transform in the feature rundown. Has anyone found a workaround? Not trying to put that on your plate since you seem to have a lot going on already

4 hours ago, warblegarblegarble said:

Does this change the appearance of NPCs to look like succubi? I’m wondering if I can use this mod to spawn hostile succubus looking NPCs in the world. I also saw that they don’t transform in the feature rundown. Has anyone found a workaround? Not trying to put that on your plate since you seem to have a lot going on already

No, it doesn't spawn NPCs that look like succubi. There's a SPID configuration to make random NPCs able to drain you, but there's no visual indication of it. I'm also not aware of anyone that's made transformation work with NPCs, though I might just not know about it.

On 25.05.2023 at 13:39, phalancks said:

Извините, я пропустил это. Попробуйте установить bExternalHeads=1, следуйте инструкциям по установке, если вы меняете расы. Я думаю, что если вы меняете скульпт персонажа, вам тоже нужен этот набор. Я, вероятно, собираюсь обновить инструкции, чтобы все установили его, я не осознавал, сколько проблем может вызвать его отсутствие.

Обычно я вижу это, когда вам не хватает текстуры наложения. Дважды проверьте, есть ли у вас какие-либо оверлеи, в том числе, установлена ли их альфа на 0.

the problem is that without children of lilith this problem does not happen, and when you change the skin overlay is preserved without such defects, I certainly do not mind listening to your advice about overlaying other overlays and prorreki alpha to 0, but I am not too close to the professional modding, so I need a manual for dummies :3

3 hours ago, sexon said:

the problem is that without children of lilith this problem does not happen, and when you change the skin overlay is preserved without such defects, I certainly do not mind listening to your advice about overlaying other overlays and prorreki alpha to 0, but I am not too close to the professional modding, so I need a manual for dummies :3

You can check your overlays and set the alpha in RaceMenu. It's the tattoos that you can add to your character.

11 hours ago, TheCrimsonSpark said:

Might I suggest an alternative skill icon than the werewolf one? I have been trying to replace it with other succubus style mods' skill tree icons.

I'm a programmer, not a modeller. I don't have the skills to make one, but if someone else made one and allowed me to use it I would.

If you want to replace it, you should be able to in NetScriptFramework/Plugins/CustomSkill.CoL_Succubus.config.txt. Specifcally this line:

Skydome = "DLC01/Interface/INTVampirePerkSkydome.nif"

You can probably copy it from the other mod's files.

Hey friend ! Sorry to come bothering you again but I got an issue that lasts since a few versions ( 1 or 2 before), when i change back to human form i got this.

I launch the game, configure all the mods i have in a new save

Launch succubus through mcm, be succubus

Register human form

Start racemenu to get my demon form

Register demon form

Load human

And since that moment, i get that more or less 2 times on 3, sometimes it works, sometimes not and i can't explain in which conditions it works on not, nothing comes in my mind as a reason, Do you have an idea about what could be the problem and is anybody having that too ?

I use custom Races, by the way.

I also have a question that is not really about this mod but, i have something in my game generating over and over again, even after i delete the player facegen 00000007.nif in Meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\Skyrim.esm. Which i don't know about you but totally fucks up racemenu and maybe this one and few other mods too, any idea about what's generating that damned file ? XD

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.06.17 - 10.23.17.78.png

Edited by Neroth654
6 hours ago, Neroth654 said:

Hey friend ! Sorry to come bothering you again but I got an issue that lasts since a few versions ( 1 or 2 before), when i change back to human form i got this.

I launch the game, configure all the mods i have in a new save

Launch succubus through mcm, be succubus

Register human form

Start racemenu to get my demon form

Register demon form

Load human

And since that moment, i get that more or less 2 times on 3, sometimes it works, sometimes not and i can't explain in which conditions it works on not, nothing comes in my mind as a reason, Do you have an idea about what could be the problem and is anybody having that too ?

I use custom Races, by the way.

I also have a question that is not really about this mod but, i have something in my game generating over and over again, even after i delete the player facegen 00000007.nif in Meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\Skyrim.esm. Which i don't know about you but totally fucks up racemenu and maybe this one and few other mods too, any idea about what's generating that damned file ? XD

I haven't had anyone tell me the transformation just doesn't work occasionally, though I'm not sure exactly what "doesn't work" means in this case. You can check your papyrus logs for errors.

I think that the player face tint is supposed to always get generated, but it's also possible that Face Discoloration Fix is doing it if you've got that installed.

1 hour ago, phalancks said:

I haven't had anyone tell me the transformation just doesn't work occasionally, though I'm not sure exactly what "doesn't work" means in this case. You can check your papyrus logs for errors.

I think that the player face tint is supposed to always get generated, but it's also possible that Face Discoloration Fix is doing it if you've got that installed.

I just deleted the player facegen + cleaned the chargenexports and it seems to work now. A bit strange though but i tried many times and it doesn't do the weird bug anymore, maybe i needed to clean everything.

Sorry for the bother

It's really a good mod with great compatibility. I noticed NiOverrides saving function in transforming, if I am using an inflation framework like SLIF, do I need to check it? I don't really understand how the morphing function works with NiO or SLIF?. Thanks!

5 hours ago, ksrinte said:

It's really a good mod with great compatibility. I noticed NiOverrides saving function in transforming, if I am using an inflation framework like SLIF, do I need to check it? I don't really understand how the morphing function works with NiO or SLIF?. Thanks!

You most likely need to check it. Not sure how SLIF works, but odds are good it's through NiOverrides.

I've gotten a report of this mod causing save bloat on Nexus. It seems unlikely to me as my save file is sitting at about 10MB with about 1.7MB cosave. The only things that would spawn long running scripts during play are Making NPCs succubi and the Drain Effect. The Drain effects should only last about 24 hours in game, so unless you're having massive orgies with every npc in the game turned into a succubus, it seems really unlikely that this mod is causing save bloat on its own.

However, if people could check their save files after several hours (more than ~3 I'd say) of play, let me know whether or not you're seeing save bloat, and provide your save file if you are, that would be helpful.

1 hour ago, ????? said:

I have the failure that my save dont show up where it should be.

I only can find it under "all saves" and not seperated like it should.

I don't think that'd be caused by this mod, but if it is it's probably due to changing your race during play and as such there's nothing I could do to fix it.

5 hours ago, ????? said:

I have the failure that my save dont show up where it should be.

I only can find it under "all saves" and not seperated like it should.

It's due to a specific cell you are. A modder did not properly name a cell and SE is not able to properly place it on a profile. Seeing as this mod does not create new cells it's in fact impossible that it's due to this mod.

Edited by Durpledore
17 hours ago, phalancks said:

I don't think that'd be caused by this mod, but if it is it's probably due to changing your race during play and as such there's nothing I could do to fix it.

Ye noticed it too after some testing sry. I found out it only happens when I use alternate start with the option to start as witch. If I choose any other option it works, that kinda odd...

Edited by ?????

EDIT: You realized that what I want is planned as the paths.

I really like the concept of the mod, but I feel it lacks distinct gameplay features.

For instance, I think this mod should come with some sort of combat seduction power or even better some sort of infiltration power (harmless guise),

so you could lure an enemy away and have them engage in an activity that won't end well for them.

Also, what would fit thematically very well, if you could increase the bonus enjoyment you create with SLSO.

In Sexlab survival, bigger penises give bonus enjoyment, so a high level succubus could have a similar effect on poor mortals.

Increasing my carry weight, while undoubtedly useful, doesn't feel particularly "demonic seduction incarnate" to me.

Edited by (\x.x x) (\x.x x)
7 minutes ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

I really like the concept of the mod, but I feel it lacks distinct gameplay features.

For instance, I think this mod should come with some sort of combat seduction power or even better some sort of infiltration power (harmless guise),

so you could lure an enemy away and have them engage in an activity that won't end well for them.

Also, what would fit thematically very well, if you could increase the bonus enjoyment you create with SLSO.

In Sexlab survival, bigger penises give bonus enjoyment, so a high level succubus could have a similar effect on poor mortals.

Increasing my carry weight, while undoubtedly useful, doesn't feel particularly "demonic seduction incarnate" to me.

There are plans for more gameplay effects. So far the focus has been mostly on getting the transformation to actually work for a majority of people. Part of the problem is that I have to be careful not to directly enable non-consenual acts, since I don't want to get thrown off the nexus. I have ideas on how to do that by putting NPCs into certain states that allow taking advantage of them through other mods (sleeping, defeated, etc.)

As for SLSO, I think that using the Temptation hotkey during sex increases enjoyment by raising arousal, but I'm not positive.