21 hours ago, Vegetius said:

Well made mods that ensure maximum compatibility like CoL is are harder to compile indeed.

An alternative solution if you are only modifying a handful of scripts, albeit a tricky one, is to copy the direct dependencies of the script you wish to recompile in a separate folder, import this folder like any other and neutralize those dependencies by commenting out their own dependencies (and returning default values where necessary).

I don't especially recommend it, since it can be kind of dangerous if you make a mistake, but it works, I do it all the time since I'm both lazy and stubborn. It's easy to do with CoL since it's well designed.

By the way, great mod phalancks, I initially stayed away because I'm not into the transformation thing, but after giving the mod another look it's really good work, many thanks.

Thanks for the kind words. You certainly could do it that way, though personally I think that'd be more work than resolving the dependencies is. Might be a benefit of having an external compilation tool, but at the end of the day whatever gets the damn thing compiled is good enough.

Currently playing with a setup that contains SexLab as well as OStim Standalone and only OStimStandalone scenes allow draining. Any ideas on how to make both mods work with Children of Lilith at the same time or I suppose I should ask first whether this type of setup is even supported to begin with? 

EDIT: randomly started working after a couple of hours, sorry for the bother

Edited by DarkAkatosh
21 hours ago, DarkAkatosh said:

Currently playing with a setup that contains SexLab as well as OStim Standalone and only OStimStandalone scenes allow draining. Any ideas on how to make both mods work with Children of Lilith at the same time or I suppose I should ask first whether this type of setup is even supported to begin with? 

EDIT: randomly started working after a couple of hours, sorry for the bother

Yes multiple frameworks at the same time is supported. Not sure why it would not work then randomly start working, but as long as it's working I guess.

Hey Phalancks, liked so much your mod that I made myself a extension.
I don't intend to share anything, I made it for my own enjoyment, but I'll gladly send it to you if you are interested in taking a look into it and reuse parts of it.

I tried to be as respectful as I could to your code, I only had to patch 2 scripts to have them send an event to my extension. Thank you so much to have made the energy a get/set property, it was so easy and as a whole your mod is a breeze to extend.

Right now it has those features:

- Succubus weight scaling -> Succubus PC weight is synced with energy (energy% = weight)

- Victims weight scaling -> Unique npcs weight is drained and gradually restore (uses base CoL drain cooldown)

To get visual feedback, and because I'm not fond of NiOverride scales. This way I can control the body morphing evolution.

As I use OBody, I made a patch (event driven) to reapply the preset on weight change. I patched OBody itself because I use other event sources in other playsets and was too lazy to create a mini mod.

- Inspection spell -> a power to get information on a target, like if it is in drain cool down, the weight and other things that are used in the next feature. It uses the nice Rozhima Guard Search anim on females (first 2 stages). It's an hostile action (it's basically assault) but you can unlock a non hostile one.

- Sacrifice -> You can cast a power on a target and if it dies in the next hour and is a valuable victim, you gain a reward

Inspired by "Immersive Daedra Worship"

Victim is considered valuable if virgin (uses OVirginity in priority, else it uses SexLab) or pregnant (Fertility Mode).
It's a bit dark, but I wanted an excuse to use pamatronics nice devices, and having all victims valuable would have been OP.
I'll probably add friends as valuable victims.

The reward is a "pure soul gem" that function exactly as a filled black soul gem. Why not a black soul gem? For gameplay balance purpose, because you can:

- Consume -> Destroys a pure soul gem for instant Energy + Magicka + Health + Stamina regen
- Feast -> Destroys 5 pure soul gems to get the same effect as Consume + grant a permanent (vanilla) perk point

Each power is unlocked through a specific perk I added in a distinct branch in CSF.
There is no MCM nor internationalization.

Edited by Vegetius

Also I can't stop playing with the transformation feature. You don't even got to go daemon!

A simple one, dwarven themed:

Spoiler

ezgif.com-optimize(1).gif.728466fc60e8604c3bcddf06c673db1c.gif

My favorite so far, an evil faun (not shown: a cute little tail) :

Spoiler

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.31095f27d7368aa2a7bc689a6aa09756.gif

I can't remove this one not sure why.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Edited by Vegetius

I have to say, I think I'll enjoy this mod! I tried Succubus Heart, but it wasn't what I was wanting. Didn't have much time to play around with this mod now, but I'll try it out some more tomorrow. For now, I'll be spending the rest of the night with my gfs. Have a good night! Or day. I don't know what time it is for you.

Edited by DeadJester226

I've been experimenting with this mod quite a bit and I just have to say, it's the best succubus mod I've ever used! (This part is in no way nor form me trying to discredit anyone) I've used Soul of a Succubus, A Succubus' Tale, the Succubus Race mod, and Heart of a Succubus. While some were good, they didn't quite have what I wanted. This mod, imo, is the best one! Outstanding work!

Spoiler

My succubus transformation. Nothing fancy, but that the way I like it.

ezgif-1-7de2a0ec0a.gif.5cbe4508feab0bb91412ea4a74ef0512.gif

Great job on the mod by the way. There is a lot I like about the mod, especially how configurable the mod is. However I have experienced another small issue. The energy cost of transformation is only being applied once for me. Is there anyway for me to fix that? I want the succubus form to be more of a temporary measure for hard combat or as punishment for not managing arousal properly.

2 hours ago, DarkAkatosh said:

Great job on the mod by the way. There is a lot I like about the mod, especially how configurable the mod is. However I have experienced another small issue. The energy cost of transformation is only being applied once for me. Is there anyway for me to fix that? I want the succubus form to be more of a temporary measure for hard combat or as punishment for not managing arousal properly.

Enable Debug Logging and check the papyrus log. It should be a drain over time as long as you are transformed so something is definitely broken.

Here you go. Interestingly enough the drain applied for about 8 seconds this time before then stopping in comparison to the energy drain applying only once. On another note, I also had some issues with the setting, that allows one to get multiple perk points on succubus level up. I'll try to attach a log for that as well in the next post edit.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus_Perk.0.log

Edited by DarkAkatosh
Saving space
5 hours ago, DarkAkatosh said:

Here you go. Interestingly enough the drain applied for about 8 seconds this time before then stopping in comparison to the energy drain applying only once. On another note, I also had some issues with the setting, that allows one to get multiple perk points on succubus level up. I'll try to attach a log for that as well in the next post edit

[09/21/2023 - 07:34:08PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 216.353989
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:08PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 216.228729
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:09PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 211.228729
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:09PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 211.219559
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:11PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 206.219559
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:11PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 206.210098
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:12PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 201.210098
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:12PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 201.201065
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:13PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 196.201065
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:13PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 196.191895
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:14PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 191.191895
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:14PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 191.182785
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:15PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 186.182785
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:15PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 186.173462

It looks like the drain is being applied. Seems like you have it set to 5. Not entirely certain why there's 2 entries for it though. Do you have another energy drain effect on?

The attached script should fix the perks received issue. I hardcoded it to only give 1 despite having an option in the mcm. I'm still working on a larger bug fix update, but I'll roll this into that release when it happens. For now you can just drop the script  in place and overwrite what's there.

CoL_Mechanic_LevelHandler_Script.pex

15 hours ago, phalancks said:
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:08PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 216.353989
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:08PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 216.228729
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:09PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 211.228729
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:09PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 211.219559
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:11PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 206.219559
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:11PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 206.210098
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:12PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 201.210098
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:12PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 201.201065
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:13PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 196.201065
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:13PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 196.191895
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:14PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 191.191895
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:14PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 191.182785
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:15PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 186.182785
[09/21/2023 - 07:34:15PM] [CoL] Player Energy is now 186.173462

It looks like the drain is being applied. Seems like you have it set to 5. Not entirely certain why there's 2 entries for it though. Do you have another energy drain effect on?

The attached script should fix the perks received issue. I hardcoded it to only give 1 despite having an option in the mcm. I'm still working on a larger bug fix update, but I'll roll this into that release when it happens. For now you can just drop the script  in place and overwrite what's there.

CoL_Mechanic_LevelHandler_Script.pex 3.97 kB · 1 download

No other drain effect is being applied as far as I know. The script update for the perk gain worked like a charm. Thank you!

Hello, I thought I'd leave a comment!

I love the quality that this mod exhibits, I think It is the best succubus mod out there! I like the path system, how leveling works and how using the succubus form functions (energy drain to maintain) perk points and that the form progressively gets stronger.

I am also pleased on how the transformations were managed however I have a slight issue with it and was wondering if there was any work around.

I play with a mod "Let your hair down" and I find changing hair styles finicky, so my question is would there be a way to have the transformation handle everything but the hair? 

4 hours ago, jumpoffacliff5times3 said:

I play with a mod "Let your hair down" and I find changing hair styles finicky, so my question is would there be a way to have the transformation handle everything but the hair? 

Not possible on my end. You might be able to remove the hair section from the preset files that are created and get this effect, but I have no idea if it will work.

14 hours ago, phalancks said:

Not possible on my end. You might be able to remove the hair section from the preset files that are created and get this effect, but I have no idea if it will work.

I tried it out and after deleting the hair in chargen/presets and using the transformation it simply sets my hair to HairFemaleNord05 upon transformation. It was a good idea but I suppose I'll have to find another way around it.

anyways thank you for the reply and for trying to help me out, I appreciate it!

On 02.07.2023 at 17:26, sexon said:

Хм, все это очень странно, когда ставишь альфа на 0, при выходе из Racemenu оттенок кожи головы на секунду становится нормальным, но затем снова становится фиолетовым, это происходит, как я уже говорил, когда я ставлю человеческую форму и суккуба, когда происходит трансформация, мне просто нужно очистить формы в папке игры с суккубом и человеческой формой, выключить мод в меню MCM и голова возвращается в нормальное состояние, эта проблема устранена беспокоит меня уже давно, но я не нашел ни одного решения, мне действительно нужно, чтобы оно заработало, но, к сожалению, ничего из того, что я пробовал, не работает. Я надеюсь, что те, у кого была такая же проблема, смогут помочь мне и напишут, как вы ее решили, заранее благодарю вас.

P.S Да, еще одна вещь, когда вы сохраняете форму, файл с формой сохраняется с очень странным именем, я понимаю, что это может быть причиной проблемы, но, честно говоря, я не уверен.

изображение_2023-07-02_212339550.png

As it turned out, the problem really is that the character's name is not on the Latin keyboard layout. When I created a new game and immediately named the character in English, I lost this problem. When you reopen RaceMenu, you can already name the character in Russian (Cyrillic), since, as I can understand, it is the name of the save that is taken, and not the name of the character itself.

/

Проблема действительно в языке, на котором написано имя ГГ. Потому придётся персонажа в начале игры назвать на английском, но в следующие разы уже можно и на русском, так как, как я могу понять, берётся именно название сохранения, а не имя самого по себе персонажа.

ScreenShot25.png

ScreenShot26.png

21 hours ago, Яэ Ситри said:

As it turned out, the problem really is that the character's name is not on the Latin keyboard layout. When I created a new game and immediately named the character in English, I lost this problem. When you reopen RaceMenu, you can already name the character in Russian (Cyrillic), since, as I can understand, it is the name of the save that is taken, and not the name of the character itself.

I call playerRef.GetDisplayName() so it's whatever that returns, which I'm pretty sure is the character name. But I save the name when you become a succubus, so changing the name afterwards would not change it for CoL. My guess is that RaceMenu does not handle non-English characters very well when loading presets. Either way it's unlikely to be something I can fix.

34 minutes ago, TheRaizin said:

The MCM menu won't appear for me? Even when I make a new game.

You're missing a requirement or something else is messed up on your end.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya! An other patch for you, if you want.

This one adds a new perk "Attractive Dremora" that simply cancels out the "transformation is a crime" option. The idea being that as you progress and become a better succubus you learn to not make people afraid of you, a good thing to drain them, but this has the cost of learning the perk (ideally I'd make it cost 2 or 3 perk points but I'm not quite sure how).

Attached is a diff of the changes and the modified esp file. The esp has basically two simple changes: the new perk itself and a new property to pass the perk to CoL_Ability_Transform_Body_Script

Oh and the translation files need that:

$COL_ADVANCEMENTPAGE_ATTRACTIVEDREMORA    Attractive Dremora
$COL_ADVANCEMENTPAGE_ATTRACTIVEDREMORA_HELP    Your succubus form is no longer attacked on sight

attractivedremora.diff ChildrenOfLilith.esp

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, nolife6969 said:

thought on create futa spell feature? player succubus mod have that and i found it pretty immersive. 

I don't believe this is an appropriate feature for a succubus mod. I understand that they do often go together, but it feels like it should be a separate mod to me. I wouldn't be surprised if there already is one tbh

Bits and pieces have a separate "skin mod" for the player thanks to SPID with RSV. Now the player character can have a special skin (like dremora, monster vampire etc..) I would love something like that for children of lilith transform feature where you can "select" separate skins? Would something like that be even viable for childeren of lilith? 

Edited by Durpledore
7 hours ago, Durpledore said:

Bits and pieces have a separate "skin mod" for the player thanks to SPID with RSV. Now the player character can have a special skin (like dremora, monster vampire etc..) I would love something like that for children of lilith transform feature where you can "select" separate skins? Would something like that be even viable for childeren of lilith? 

If you have a link to the mod that does it, then maybe. If it really is possible to apply it with SPID, then you should be able to key off the transformed perk from CoL and have it apply the alternate skin.

7 hours ago, phalancks said:

If you have a link to the mod that does it, then maybe. If it really is possible to apply it with SPID, then you should be able to key off the transformed perk from CoL and have it apply the alternate skin.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/102667

Bits and pieces RSV patch 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81668

Racial Skin Variance - SPID

This new version is the result of a close collaboration between the authors of the Bits and Pieces skin series, Swefrida, and the makers of this mod, 8Hyperplex8 and myself. The request to make it came from Swefrida when they asked if it was possible to make the player independent and to add their new fantasy, vampire, elder and afflicted skins that they were creating at the moment. We thought the idea was great and we also added a couple more features that we were making on our own. Thanks to SPID and the work of 8Hyperplex8 on the scripts, I made the plugins and arranged the different options of this mod. All this was months ago, so we have been working on this on and off for a while. We couldn't deliver it earlier because life came in the way, and, as I said, the collaboration needed to be very close. But finally it is done! We hope that you will like the new features!

• Player Independent. You can choose different options of muscularity (body normals) no matter of its race. The textures for the player are totally independent from NPCs. I recommend to pick this option if you intend to use a mod that can alter the player weight during your game, like Pumping Iron or Sandow Plus Plus. However, with this option, you'll have to be aware that you can choose whatever textures you like for the player, but the normal maps for the head should be from BnP, since the normals provided here are BnP's. Otherwise you'll get neck seams.
  • Player Vanilla. The player character won't be touched by RSV, so it will remain vanilla. You can choose whatever textures you want for the player, normals included. This is the option that will give you more control over the way the player will look. It should also work with custom races for the player.

Edited by Durpledore