4 hours ago, lolmods37 said:

If both your forms have the same overlays, Active Overlays at least is not too sad and will adjust their display correctly on next trigger of the condition/pulse. I have looked briefly at nioverride overlay api to do as I did with the body morphs but it is .. less evident .. how to proceed :/

As for speed, on my ~1100 plugins I dont have any trouble really, takes a couple seconds at most

If you look in skee.ini you can see the config section that explains the overlays a little bit

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

There's Feet, Hands, and Face as well.

And if you look at my UpdateTattoo() function you can see how I'm using it.

Function UpdateTattoo()
    Float newAlpha = playerEnergyCurrent/playerEnergyMax
    int correctedSlot = tattooSlot - 1
    string bodySlot = "Body [Ovl" + correctedSlot + "]"
    NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideFloat(playerRef, true, bodySlot, 8, -1, newAlpha, true)
EndFunction

You can get the total overlays and then loop over the slots, but the problem is that I'm only changing the alpha here, and I don't really know what else needs to be saved and reloaded. Probably a color and texture setting, maybe some other things.

Not sure why but this mod when used tends to create a 2nd duplicated status bar of the power bar that gets added by this mod. Nothing can effect it via the mods settings atm. Only the one that should shown be edited the "ghost" bar is unaffected.

Edited by Meeps

2.3.3 seems to be missing a couple of the scripts present in earlier versions, namely

CoL_Ability_Transform_Powers_Script.pex

CoL_Generic_Perk_Imod_Script.pex

CoL_Mark_Make_Succubus_Script.pex

CoL_Mechanic_DrainToDeath_Script.pex

CoL_Mechanic_PerkHandler_Script.pex

CoL_Mechanic_SceneHandler_ILS_Script.pex

CoL_Spell_DrainToDeath_Script.pex

CoL_Spell_Make_Succubus_Script.pex

CoL_Trigger_ILS_Script.pex

just to make sure before I load up 2.3.3 into my save and keep going with that, these being gone is intentional, right?

7 minutes ago, F8U Crusader said:

2.3.3 seems to be missing a couple of the scripts present in earlier versions, namely

CoL_Ability_Transform_Powers_Script.pex

CoL_Generic_Perk_Imod_Script.pex

CoL_Mark_Make_Succubus_Script.pex

CoL_Mechanic_DrainToDeath_Script.pex

CoL_Mechanic_PerkHandler_Script.pex

CoL_Mechanic_SceneHandler_ILS_Script.pex

CoL_Spell_DrainToDeath_Script.pex

CoL_Spell_Make_Succubus_Script.pex

CoL_Trigger_ILS_Script.pex

just to make sure before I load up 2.3.3 into my save and keep going with that, these being gone is intentional, right?

No that's not intentional. I may have fucked up 2.3.3 as well

@F8U Crusader I think that 2.3.3 was actually fine, and those scripts were just hold overs from my development work that made their way into the previous releases, but I deleted 2.3.3 anyway.

I'll just fix the bug I was trying to fix in 3.0, it's not that bad of a bug.

Edited by phalancks
1 hour ago, F8U Crusader said:

@phalancks Sorry for the false alarm in that case, it was just a bit disconcerting seeing a bunch of missing scripts that had otherwise always been there.

No worries, it revealed a flaw in my release process that I'll fix for the future. And while I'm pretty sure those scripts aren't in use anywhere, it's possible they are. So either way it was a good catch.

Love the mod, all the fun of other succubus mods, minus crashes and hours spent downloading all requirements.

There is an issue though, SoulGem Oven 4: Integration Fork 1.7.4 or Soulgem Oven base mod seem to be getting fucked by the transformations (at least i think thats the reason) with papyrus throwing this log:

[03/05/2023 - 07:00:29AM] error: Script CustomINISettingsControllerScript cannot be bound to Active effect 25 on  (00000014) because the script does not exist or is not currently loaded
[03/05/2023 - 07:08:15AM] error: Array index 9 is out of range (0-8)
stack:
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (6D0012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OnConfigInit() - "dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.psc" Line 129
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (6D0012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OnConfigOpen() - "dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.psc" Line 138
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (6D0012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 834
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (18000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140

There is no other mod that could possibly screw with this in my load, my guess is the transformation and restoring baseline body fucks with SGO to a point where it cant call or mark it properly. Completely breaks SGO too, cant even enter debug through MCM or in character menu. (funnily enough, i cant even remove it and re-add it as for some reason i get CTDs when i save without it in this state, rolling back to previous save with it and removing it is fine).  The log piece itself is when trying to open up the MCM menu or the in-character wheel menu.

Its not something that is ultimately an issue, since few people use both your mod AND SGO, but still might be worth looking out for it or just adding a note to known issues.

@Slootie I don't think those errors have anything to do with my mod. The Array index certainly isn't my mod. You can look in the source script at the line they give and see that they are referencing an index that the array doesn't have.

self.Pages = new String[9] <---This is the array being defined with nine total elements

self.Pages[0] = "$SGO4_Menu_Databank" <--- Arrays start at index 0, meaning this array has indexes 0-8 for a total of nine elements
<SNIP>
self.Pages[9] = "$SGO4_Menu_Splash" <--- Index 9 is passed where the array stops as it would refernence a tenth element

I also see on the integration fork support page that other people are having issues with that mod not working as well.

The only thing my mod should affect is the actual shape of the body, which if you use the NiOverride Save setting added in the last update it should be able to work with it.

EDIT: It's also possible that if you are changing races, that could mess with SGO. I don't know how or if it handles races. But just the errors you posted don't point at my mod.

Edited by phalancks

@Slootie I know this is the usual 'useless' technical help, but I thought I might as well tell you CoL and SGO4 (with the 1.7.4 fork) works fine for me on SE and transforming within the same race, so it shouldn't be an 'innate' conflict.

I wouldn't be surprised if SGO4 is just breaking again (broken config messing it up maybe, since that usually leads to debug menu breaking). Could also be a conflict with a different mod from your load order or certain settings within CoL that causes a conflict.

I'm not sure how much you want to keep using SGO4, but at this point I'm personally tempted to switch to alternatives for pregnancy effects after using SGO4 for fairly long. Recommendations appreciated.

7 hours ago, phalancks said:

@Slootie I don't think those errors have anything to do with my mod. The Array index certainly isn't my mod. You can look in the source script at the line they give and see that they are referencing an index that the array doesn't have.

self.Pages = new String[9] <---This is the array being defined with nine total elements

self.Pages[0] = "$SGO4_Menu_Databank" <--- Arrays start at index 0, meaning this array has indexes 0-8 for a total of nine elements
<SNIP>
self.Pages[9] = "$SGO4_Menu_Splash" <--- Index 9 is passed where the array stops as it would refernence a tenth element

I also see on the integration fork support page that other people are having issues with that mod not working as well.

The only thing my mod should affect is the actual shape of the body, which if you use the NiOverride Save setting added in the last update it should be able to work with it.

EDIT: It's also possible that if you are changing races, that could mess with SGO. I don't know how or if it handles races. But just the errors you posted don't point at my mod.

Okay, bug report withdrawn! I spent a couple hours toying with the issue.
Turns out, there is some bug with SGO itself. Soulgems are not leveling up properly and bugging out when staying in the oven too long. Out of a sample of 3, 1 got randomly bugged, with birth animation looped, mcm menu crash and screwing up the belly slider.

Im still not sure what causes this issue, but it has now happened without any transformations into succubus using your mod.
So, back to my original point: Love the mod, great succubus (better than PSQ/ERFs mod which are buggy af with AE due to not being supported for years) transformation, solid MCM menu, apparently active support too which is always a surprise :)
My only suggestion would be to... upgrade... the transformation sound. This one sounds... well, creepy and not really succubus-like. Its much darker and foreboding sounding than needed here. Just a thought though.

Gonna see later how well it meshes with succubus powers from TAP mod, i have strong suspicion it will be a nice spell, ability and immersion combo.

PS. Joy of Perspective seems to struggle with processing and rendering feet in succu form. When looking down, i have no feet. Im 95% sure its issue with JOP though, considering all of the other issues it has with any custom content.

2 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

@Slootie I know this is the usual 'useless' technical help, but I thought I might as well tell you CoL and SGO4 (with the 1.7.4 fork) works fine for me on SE and transforming within the same race, so it shouldn't be an 'innate' conflict.

I wouldn't be surprised if SGO4 is just breaking again (broken config messing it up maybe, since that usually leads to debug menu breaking). Could also be a conflict with a different mod from your load order or certain settings within CoL that causes a conflict.

I'm not sure how much you want to keep using SGO4, but at this point I'm personally tempted to switch to alternatives for pregnancy effects after using SGO4 for fairly long. Recommendations appreciated.

I normally would say "fertility mode", but it makes positively no sense for being like succubi, vampires, and whatever other daemon/otherwordly creature you're RPing as. SGO has the beauty of being somewhat immersive in this regard. I mean, it just makes sense for such beings to digest, accumulate or reshape the overflow of life energy they drain from mortals.

So, for now Im gonna see if I can fuck around with SGO and get it fixed, first im gonna kick fork out (bye bye filled soulgems :( ) and if it doesnt help, i'll have to whip up a way to make sure i pop the soulgems out before the bug deadline :D

2 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

Kept my eye on the development of this mod for a while, I'm almost certain this has been asked... I did try looking but I couldn't find out what I was looking for.

Quick question what is the compatibility like with SE Skyrim 1.5.97 currently?

I believe it works fine, but I don't test on anything but the latest version.

@Slootie Understandable and best of luck. But yeah, I am sure CoL shouldn't be the one causing problems. Though you should test out removing it first to see if it is causing more problems to SGO4.

I've only encountered the SGO4 debug page breaking when there's messed up settings when using the fork with messed up settings in the 'integration' page.

Make sure to test on new/cleaned saves for controlled results. If it isn't CoL causing problems, you can go browse SGO4 fork's page for possible solutions since I don't think SGO4 is discussed much elsewhere (though that page is also pretty dire and full of reported errors).

18 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

Kept my eye on the development of this mod for a while, I'm almost certain this has been asked... I did try looking but I couldn't find out what I was looking for.

Quick question what is the compatibility like with SE Skyrim 1.5.97 currently?

I'm still on 1.5.97 as well, it works perfectly fine. Any of the bugs I've encountered (all of which have been patched out at this point) were bugs with the mod in general, not 1.5.97 specific.

Any chance we could get a 'Drain Energy Spell'. I totally love the mod but would think it would be nice to have options to enable energy draining with deathblows, soul-trap like spells or a simple drain spell. 
Anyways, great stuff!

Hey, seems like arousal integration might be completely borked (again). Hunger arousal and arousal thresholds don't seem to work. I think it might have been broken for a while now but I just assumed it work after 2.3.1 and continued playing without much thought.

At this point, I'm willing to just wait out for 3.0.0 since it might just be something wrong on my end and I assume 3.0.0 is being worked on. But I thought I might as well report this anyway.

Edit: Just reverted back to 2.2.0 and hunger arousal and arousal thresholds work again. Works even on my 'cleaned' mid-playthrough save using OSLAroused. No changes to anything else other than down-versioning CoL.

Edited by Asshole691
5 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Hey, seems like arousal integration might be completely borked (again). Hunger arousal and arousal thresholds don't seem to work. I think it might have been broken for a while now but I just assumed it work after 2.3.1 and continued playing without much thought.

At this point, I'm willing to just wait out for 3.0.0 since it might just be something wrong on my end and I assume 3.0.0 is being worked on. But I thought I might as well report this anyway.

Edit: Just reverted back to 2.2.0 and hunger arousal and arousal thresholds work again. Works even on my 'cleaned' mid-playthrough save using OSLAroused. No changes to anything else other than down-versioning CoL.

Not sure how I broke it in 2.3 but yeah, it'll probably be best to just wait for 3.0 at this point. 

3.0 is being worked on, but as of about an hour ago Custom Skills Framework got an update making it work with AE so I'm probably gonna look into using it instead of my planned changes. We'll see if it makes sense to use it.

Hi,

This is a very minor issue, but one which is quite annoying. The mod runs great and essential for all my play throughs, but I can't turn debug logging off permanently in the MCM. I toggle it off and return to the game, then later when I check, it's toggled on again.

Edited by satanfist
On 3/12/2023 at 10:10 PM, phalancks said:

3.0 is being worked on, but as of about an hour ago Custom Skills Framework got an update making it work with AE so I'm probably gonna look into using it instead of my planned changes. We'll see if it makes sense to use it.

OMFG CSF is back ? Ha! I was so desperate I was looking at the ode a few days ago trying to port it ;)

What are your plans for CoL with CSF ? I wanted to make some kinky perk tree for CSF so ... ;)

1 hour ago, lolmods37 said:

OMFG CSF is back ? Ha! I was so desperate I was looking at the ode a few days ago trying to port it ;)

What are your plans for CoL with CSF ? I wanted to make some kinky perk tree for CSF so ... ;)

You can see my current thoughts about perk trees in the images linked here.

I'm not sure what's going to change between now and actual implementation though. My thought before CSF got an update was to switch to using XP to buy upgrades and abilities. With CSF getting updated, I'm not sure if that will still work or if I want to have potentially 2 different upgrade methods. Basically, I need to play more with CSF before I settle on an exact design.

Hey there ! When I load a save while transformed ( succubus form and human are 2 different custom races for each ), it loads vanilla body instead of the succubus one. Well, instead of the 2 custom races, to be precise. I didn't had this issue on the 2..2 version, did I missed something during the setup of the mod ?

Edited by Neroth654
8 hours ago, Neroth654 said:

Hey there ! When I load a save while transformed ( succubus form and human are 2 different custom races for each ), it loads vanilla body instead of the succubus one. Well, instead of the 2 custom races, to be precise. I didn't had this issue on the 2..2 version, did I missed something during the setup of the mod ?

That seems like an issue on RaceMenu's side. I'm not sure how I'd be able to solve it. Do you have bExternalHeads=1 set? Seems weird that it's setting you back to a random race, and only if you load a save while transformed.

4 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

How does this mod detect whether racemenu supports external preset saves?

I can open the console and use skee preset-save and preset-load just fine but the MCM of this mod shows the error message in the transformation tab that it's not enabled.

It uses a function provided by RaceMenu, CharGen.IsExternalEnabled(). There is a setting in SKSE/Plugins/skee64.ini, bExternalHeads=0. If it's 0 it's disabled and so shows that message. Honestly, setting this to 1 should only be needed if you are changing races between your forms, so if you aren't you can ignore the message in the transformation tab. I'm going to make this clearer in future versions.