On 5/15/2023 at 1:47 AM, phalancks said:

Yeah, it's on the backlog. I'll probably do Survival Mode, Sunhelm, and iNeed. Dependent on how easy it is to integrate with those things.

If it's not too much work, can you check out Last Seed too ? thanks ! :)

Stumbled upon this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/75156?tab=files and thought it'd fit CoL very well. Together with Heartbreaker you get a nice arrangement of new and bloody finisher.

Thanks for the work! 2.3.1 has some minor issues but works pretty well. Lots of nice changes to the new version as far i can see.

Can't wait to try the new version once iam done with my old CoL version playthrough!  Keep it up :)

Edited by urabi

I've been looking for a mod like this and was really excited when I found it but I'm having some major issues. Namely, I don't actually have that succubus form that's' shown in the example images when I transform and the shown transformation animation also doesn't play despite having it turned on.

What am I missing?

Vor 6 Minuten sagte Sakkaku:

Ich habe nach einem Mod wie diesem gesucht und war wirklich begeistert, als ich ihn gefunden habe, aber ich habe einige große Probleme. Ich habe nämlich nicht die Sukkubusform, die in den Beispielbildern gezeigt wird, wenn ich mich verwandle, und die gezeigte Transformationsanimation wird auch nicht abgespielt, obwohl sie eingeschaltet ist.

Was vermisse ich?

The "template" for the succubus - because this does NOT belong to the mod

because you have to "organize" yourself

actually it doesn't matter - whether you first select the succubus template in the "race menu" for your character or the "normal" template

the important thing is... that you have to go through the "race-menu" process TWICE... and in between -> transform

the animation is no longer available in the current version ... I just stayed with the old version - that's why I still have it

---

the mod is not strictly a succubus mod - it allows the use of two different "race" presets

So you can also play a human and a mer (elf) - you switch with the transformation function

you can also link a vampire and a succubus together and many other things

19 hours ago, Sakkaku said:

I've been looking for a mod like this and was really excited when I found it but I'm having some major issues. Namely, I don't actually have that succubus form that's' shown in the example images when I transform and the shown transformation animation also doesn't play despite having it turned on.

What am I missing?

Please follow the installation instructions in the description to configure your forms.

18 hours ago, Miauzi said:

the animation is no longer available in the current version

This isn't entirely accurate. It's available if you are not changing races, since the process of changing races messes up the animation. Other than this your comment is pretty much spot on.

So I thought I would give my 2 cents. I am loving this mod. First time I found one that does a cool transformation that I can be creative with.

I am having the trouble that others seem to be having of the forced transformation not happening. Tried with OSL Aroused and SL Aroused. Nothing. Otherwise, love this mod!

22 hours ago, phalancks said:

Please follow the installation instructions in the description to configure your forms.

This isn't entirely accurate. It's available if you are not changing races, since the process of changing races messes up the animation. Other than this your comment is pretty much spot on.

Oh, I see. I'm sorry. It seems I misunderstood some things.

In that case, can you tell me what your setup was to get the appearance in the sample gif?

10 hours ago, Sakkaku said:

Oh, I see. I'm sorry. It seems I misunderstood some things.

In that case, can you tell me what your setup was to get the appearance in the sample gif?

I've lost the presets unfortunately, but here's the rest. The body I used was a custom CBBE Curvy that I increased muscle definition on when at lower weight. I then took my character and increased the breast size in race menu, changed the skin color, and used one of the mohawks from KS Hairdos. The face preset was most likely just one of the default Breton presets, maybe with some minor tweaks.

Skin

Armor 1 Armor 2 I hesitate to link these because the mod author fucked up the warlock boss chest in the 2nd one and then freaked out on me when I uploaded a fix for it after not fixing it for months (it's still not fixed btw and I pulled down my fixes to avoid the drama). But it's what I used for the gifs.

Horns There's a runic glowing version out there too, google for ED Horns and you should be able to find them.

Wings I believe I use the Lambent Red Dragon Wings.

Wings 2 These are the wings for the still image.

9 hours ago, phalancks said:

I've lost the presets unfortunately, but here's the rest. The body I used was a custom CBBE Curvy that I increased muscle definition on when at lower weight. I then took my character and increased the breast size in race menu, changed the skin color, and used one of the mohawks from KS Hairdos. The face preset was most likely just one of the default Breton presets, maybe with some minor tweaks.

Skin

Armor 1 Armor 2 I hesitate to link these because the mod author fucked up the warlock boss chest in the 2nd one and then freaked out on me when I uploaded a fix for it after not fixing it for months (it's still not fixed btw and I pulled down my fixes to avoid the drama). But it's what I used for the gifs.

Horns There's a runic glowing version out there too, google for ED Horns and you should be able to find them.

Wings I believe I use the Lambent Red Dragon Wings.

Wings 2 These are the wings for the still image.

Thank you very much!

Feature request, the transformation package is the best thing about this mod the ability to clear transformation presets would be nice it is buggy its hit or miss if you want to change how any forms look after you set it (my face tints keep reverting no idea how or why it does this). Also if you could add more transform slots? I like how lightweight this fleshes out other mods on my list keep it more or less light weight.

Also in terms of mixing with sacrosanct feeding works but the quest for blue blood does not trigger for those wondering.
Great mod, this mod is very close to replacing psq and succubus heart, just get the bugs out of the transformation stuff.

3 hours ago, Mageroeth said:

Feature request, the transformation package is the best thing about this mod the ability to clear transformation presets would be nice it is buggy its hit or miss if you want to change how any forms look after you set it (my face tints keep reverting no idea how or why it does this). Also if you could add more transform slots? I like how lightweight this fleshes out other mods on my list keep it more or less light weight.

Adding the ability to clear presets is possible, but I'm not sure if it will fix the bugs you're talking about. The actual transformation is pretty much entirely handled by RaceMenu, so some bugs are going to be beyond my ability to fix. My understanding is that the player tintmask should always be generated, but it's possible there's a mod that changes that to improve performance or something. It's also possible I'm misunderstanding the RaceMenu documentation, it's not very clear. If you're having problems with it, you can try setting bExternalHeads=1 in the ini. Instructions on how to do it are in the Description under Installation->Configuring Race Change.

As for more transform slots, I'm not sure how I'd make it work with the power. How would you envision it working?

49 minutes ago, phalancks said:

Adding the ability to clear presets is possible, but I'm not sure if it will fix the bugs you're talking about. The actual transformation is pretty much entirely handled by RaceMenu, so some bugs are going to be beyond my ability to fix. My understanding is that the player tintmask should always be generated, but it's possible there's a mod that changes that to improve performance or something. It's also possible I'm misunderstanding the RaceMenu documentation, it's not very clear. If you're having problems with it, you can try setting bExternalHeads=1 in the ini. Instructions on how to do it are in the Description under Installation->Configuring Race Change.

As for more transform slots, I'm not sure how I'd make it work with the power. How would you envision it working?

I do have that setting on, it did not solve the issue.
Make another power that can only be used in succubus form at max energy with an energy requirement to get the spell, maybe add one passive to represent the level up in transformation. Though i'm fine without the requirements i can RP that stuff.

Not entirely sure if you can simply just make a new power that basically does what the main one does mind you. So excuse if its a tall order.

Edited by Mageroeth
1 hour ago, Mageroeth said:

I do have that setting on, it did not solve the issue.
Make another power that can only be used in succubus form at max energy with an energy requirement to get the spell, maybe add one passive to represent the level up in transformation. Though i'm fine without the requirements i can RP that stuff.

Not entirely sure if you can simply just make a new power that basically does what the main one does mind you. So excuse if its a tall order.

Which, if any, engine fix mods do you have installed? Could be one of them is causing this. Could also just be me calling the wrong RaceMenu functions. What's your transformation setup? What races, vampire or not, etc.

It's definitely possible for me to add another form, but the question kind of becomes what do we gain and where does it stop. I've added a 3rd form but what about a 4th? How about a 5th? How about an arbitrary amount we can choose between at any time? So if I were going to add more forms I'd want it to have a gameplay reason. With the requirements you mentioned, I could see it being a sort of power boost type of thing that doubles the transform buffs and costs energy, but that can be done without a whole separate form as well. There would actually also be difficulty integrating a 3rd form with the various forced transformation options, particularly the ones that transform you back into your mortal form but those would be solvable.

It's not so much that it's particularly hard to do, as it is that I'm just not sure it makes sense for this mod. I've thought about splitting the transformation portion out into a standalone mod as well, but thinking about having to maintain the same features/bugfixes between both mods gives me nausea. But if I ever did I'd probably think about a way to have multiple forms.

Such a problem, when you turn into a succubus, the head becomes purple, it is necessary to go into Racemenu and change the color of the skin, the head to become a normal color, but when you exit Racemenu it again becomes purple, turning back everything is exactly the same, who has faced this problem please write your solution, I suffered with this for more than a day.

On 5/14/2023 at 6:18 PM, buttchuckjones1 said:

I'm pretty confused on what exactly is going on... Basically, whenever I load the Mortal form (from menu or with transformation power) it screw up my face. The example here I made no edits to the face for either form

Does anyone know why this happens?

Sorry I missed this. Try setting bExternalHeads=1, follow the install instructions for if you are changing races. I think that if you are changing the sculpt of the character you need this set too. I'm probably going to update the instructions back to having everyone set it, I didn't realize how many problems not setting it would cause.

3 hours ago, sexon said:

Such a problem, when you turn into a succubus, the head becomes purple, it is necessary to go into Racemenu and change the color of the skin, the head to become a normal color, but when you exit Racemenu it again becomes purple, turning back everything is exactly the same, who has faced this problem please write your solution, I suffered with this for more than a day.

Usually I see this when you're missing an overlay texture. Double check if you have any overlays on, including if their alpha is set to 0.

On 2/28/2023 at 8:34 AM, Midnightbug said:

well the Cum overlays, Bathing in Skyrim, Active overlays, Blush when aroused...just from a top of my head. I am not sure if they break permanently or just temporary, some of these mods re-add the overlays on reload, some won`t. I am not sure what is going on with Apropos or slavetat mods, as they also using /occupying racemenu overlay slots. 

Soo...with the new update things got worse. Now on every reload also the preset refreshes, clearing the cum textures from cum overlays mod which unfortunately does not reapply them again. So with every transform and load the textures are lost. Regarding Slavetats and BWA they reapply textures from time to time, so they at least just temporary lost. Is there a way to create a patch which would at least  force SCO (Sexlab cum overlays) to reapply the textures which were before on preset change /load?

6 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Soo...with the new update things got worse. Now on every reload also the preset refreshes, clearing the cum textures from cum overlays mod which unfortunately does not reapply them again. So with every transform and load the textures are lost. Regarding Slavetats and BWA they reapply textures from time to time, so they at least just temporary lost. Is there a way to create a patch which would at least  force SCO (Sexlab cum overlays) to reapply the textures which were before on preset change /load?

You can try this but I haven't tested it at all. All I know is that it compiled, and it will break things if you don't have sco installed.

CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuestScript.pex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I was wondering if someone could help. When i transform, my character strips nude and does not equip any equipment (besides equipped weapon) that was 'saved' to that form. So if I wear armour in human form, switch to suzzubus then switch back my character remains nude. Nor does it wear anything that was equipped when i saved the form. The succubus form also doesnt wear anything from the 'succubus equipment storage' thing. All racemenu changes (hair, skin colour etc) take place properly. Its just that equipment doesnt seem to work. This is regardless of if anything is in the 'succubus equipment chest' thing or not. Tested with vanilla and modded equipment. I also tested on a clean profile (no other mods except Another Life). I tried different versions of this mod too.

I wasnt able to find the debug log sorry, so if someone could tell me where that is that might help too. Thanks in advance :)

Vor 13 Minuten sagte Ambias:

Hallo, ich habe mich gefragt, ob jemand helfen könnte. Wenn ich mich verwandle, zieht sich mein Charakter nackt aus und rüstet sich mit keiner Ausrüstung (außer der ausgerüsteten Waffe) aus, die in dieser Form „gespeichert“ wurde. Wenn ich also eine Rüstung in Menschengestalt trage, zu Suzuki wechsle und dann wieder zurückwechsele, bleibt mein Charakter nackt. Es trägt auch nichts, was ausgerüstet war, als ich das Formular gespeichert habe. Die Succubus-Form trägt auch nichts von der Sache mit der „Succubus-Ausrüstungsaufbewahrung“. Alle Änderungen im Rennmenü (Haare, Hautfarbe usw.) werden ordnungsgemäß ausgeführt. Es ist nur so, dass die Ausrüstung scheinbar nicht funktioniert. Dies gilt unabhängig davon, ob sich etwas in der „Succubus-Ausrüstungskiste“ befindet oder nicht. Getestet mit Vanilla und modifizierter Ausrüstung. Ich habe es auch mit einem sauberen Profil getestet (keine anderen Mods außer Another Life). Ich habe auch verschiedene Versionen dieses Mods ausprobiert.

Ich konnte das Debug-Protokoll leider nicht finden. Wenn mir also jemand sagen könnte, wo das ist, könnte das auch helfen. Vielen Dank im Voraus :)

What your character should wear in the respective form after a transformation ... you must SAVE in the MCM.

The system falls back on these memories when changing the outer form - there is one for the "normal form" and one for the "succubus form".

actually, this is all explained in the mod description ... but many players aka mod users are not so good at reading it.

?

Thanks for the quick reply but I have been doing that to no avail.

I equip everything I want and setup racemenu. Then I 'Save Mortal Form' in MCM. Same for the succubus form.

Load Mortal Form and Load Succubus form in the MCM switches between the racemenu presets fine but doesnt change equipment at all.

Using the Transform Power or Transform hotkey switches between the racemenu presets fine and makes my character completely nude (besides weapon). Regardless of what I was wearing when saving the forms.

Vor 16 Minuten sagte Ambias:

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort, aber das habe ich bisher ohne Erfolg getan.

Ich rüste alles aus, was ich will, und richte das Rennmenü ein. Dann „Save Mortal Form“ in MCM. Das Gleiche gilt für die Succubus-Form.

„Load Mortal Form“ und „Load Succubus Form“ im MCM wechselt problemlos zwischen den Rennmenü-Voreinstellungen, ändert aber überhaupt nichts an der Ausrüstung.

Mit dem Hotkey „Transform Power“ oder „Transform“ kann problemlos zwischen den Voreinstellungen des Rennmenüs gewechselt werden, und mein Charakter ist völlig nackt (außer der Waffe). Unabhängig davon, was ich beim Speichern der Formulare getragen habe.

Then please take pictures (scrennshots) of the equipment you put on your char before saving.

furthermore - if "Load" only brings back the naked body - there is a mistake - probably in the setting or the location of the save

On 5/25/2023 at 10:58 AM, Midnightbug said:

I think I'm having the same issue with SL Gape Morphs. It seems that each time I transform, the morphs stop working, but if I reload my preset in racemenu they work again until I transform or load the save file again.

Good mod, though. Best transformation mod I've seen. Proteus had a similar way to load presets, but that mod was insanely unstable and corrupted a bunch of my save files

Edited by Whatevs120