Well, yes everything works on the 2.2 version of the mod :) I just rollback and it works perfectly ! Yes bExternalHeads=1 is  good :)

Yes, it is a pretty weird issue and just happens when loading a save on the succubus transformation. As i said, I rollbacked and it works.

I tried to change the races etc but the issues persists.

I've made a little something for myself and thought I'd share, in case anyone is interrested :)

I like the animations from https://www.patreon.com/posts/destruction-1-01-75836119 but I only wanted them while in succubus form with spells out. So I made a DAR conditions file for that :)

To use just replace the _conditions.txt file in the folder Meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\800080888 of the animations with the linked one. It'll activated the animations (with very high priority) when you are in succubus form, with dual spells equiped and drawn

_conditions.txt

3 hours ago, Neroth654 said:

Well, yes everything works on the 2.2 version of the mod :) I just rollback and it works perfectly ! Yes bExternalHeads=1 is  good :)

Yes, it is a pretty weird issue and just happens when loading a save on the succubus transformation. As i said, I rollbacked and it works.

I tried to change the races etc but the issues persists.

If you wouldn't mind, try dropping this into your Data/Scripts folder. You may want to back up the one that's there first depending on how you've installed the mod. Then turn on Debug Logging and transform back and forth and send me the papyrus log.

My suspicion is that the race change is never happening due to how the custom races are configured, so I removed the check for if it should happen and added some logging. I'm not sure what else could be causing it, since I didn't really touch transformation logic in 2.3

CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuestScript.pex

Edited by phalancks
10 hours ago, phalancks said:

If you wouldn't mind, try dropping this into your Data/Scripts folder. You may want to back up the one that's there first depending on how you've installed the mod. Then turn on Debug Logging and transform back and forth and send me the papyrus log.

My suspicion is that the race change is never happening due to how the custom races are configured, so I removed the check for if it should happen and added some logging. I'm not sure what else could be causing it, since I didn't really touch transformation logic in 2.3

CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuestScript.pex 20.91 kB · 0 downloads

Hey, sure glad if I can help ! I have to  re-install the latest version, right ?

There is a competing succubus mod called Sexlab Deadly Drain. It has a few features that his mod doesn't have.

So basically if I want those, I have to have both mods active, which leads to both trying to drain my victims. Children of Lilith awards energy points depending on how much was drained, which is practically never much because the other mod has already drained health.

So I would humbly like to ask whether you could integrate those features into Children of Lilith so only one of the mods is needed.

Here is the features the other mod has that this one doesn't (there might be more):

- SLDD gives you an optional hotkey with which you can kiss / vampire feed on a victim (doesn't have to be asleep for the vampire feed animation to work, and you don't have to be a vampire for it to work). Doing so will massively increase arousal for both you and them. This synergizes well with arousal based matchmaking mods, or with SLEN charm chances.

- SLDD lets you drain your victims to draugr, using FEC ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3532 ). If you drain someone to death, they can literally become a draugr corpse. I think that is a beautiful idea for a succubus. It might be even more awesome draining someone to death only left an ash pile or so.

- SLDD lets you absorb attributes and/or skills. You can gain a skill point if the sex partner has a higher skill than you. They have an MCM page where you can select which skills you want to be able to absorb. Draining skill require draining someone, but you don't have to drain them to death.

- Attribute absorption requires them to die, and then you can get a percentage of their health, magicka and stamina as a permanent bonus. SLDD has a percentage chance for this to happen, and the gains can get out of control quickly, so this has to be configurable in the MCM. I personally like the power fantasy of having 1000+ health because I absorbed so many victims.

- SLDD has a physical drain feature, where you can apply morphs or nioverrides to you and/or the victim. Basically their butt and tits become smaller and yours become bigger. This is supposed to go away when you sleep but that part has been broken for a while. The MCM has a reset button.

Depending on what you want to roleplay as a succubus for, I find all of these to be good ideas and would love to have them in Children of Lilith. If would be even more awesome if you could optionally set a timeout for how long the drained attributes stay. Or maybe they are permanent if you killed the victim but temporary if you didn't.

1 hour ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

- SLDD gives you an optional hotkey with which you can kiss / vampire feed on a victim (doesn't have to be asleep for the vampire feed animation to work, and you don't have to be a vampire for it to work). Doing so will massively increase arousal for both you and them. This synergizes well with arousal based matchmaking mods, or with SLEN charm chances.

You can raise arousal in CoL with the Succubus Temptation spell, and then you can feed during a drain event. I don't see a need to add anything else.

- SLDD lets you drain your victims to draugr, using FEC ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3532 ). If you drain someone to death, they can literally become a draugr corpse. I think that is a beautiful idea for a succubus. It might be even more awesome draining someone to death only left an ash pile or so.

I looked at FEC once and couldn't immediately figure out how to do it. I may take a look at SLDD for how they are doing it, but it's in the backlog. Visual effects like this aren't super high priority for me, but I'll probably take another look eventually.

- SLDD lets you absorb attributes and/or skills. You can gain a skill point if the sex partner has a higher skill than you. They have an MCM page where you can select which skills you want to be able to absorb. Draining skill require draining someone, but you don't have to drain them to death.

- Attribute absorption requires them to die, and then you can get a percentage of their health, magicka and stamina as a permanent bonus. SLDD has a percentage chance for this to happen, and the gains can get out of control quickly, so this has to be configurable in the MCM. I personally like the power fantasy of having 1000+ health because I absorbed so many victims.

I have a feature in the backlog that's a temporary boost. Limited to attributes at the moment, with the amount you gain based on advancements you can purchase. Still in the design phase. I've given some thought to being able to purchase skill points with some kind of advancement points (xp or perks) earned by draining people. Haven't really settled on anything with the skills yet since my advancement system is still in the works.

There's also some plans for having passive bonuses like this be effected by satiation, also still in the design phase.

- SLDD has a physical drain feature, where you can apply morphs or nioverrides to you and/or the victim. Basically their butt and tits become smaller and yours become bigger. This is supposed to go away when you sleep but that part has been broken for a while. The MCM has a reset button.

Also on my backlog, but it wasn't a very popular feature back when I was doing polls, so it's low priority. I'll probably do another poll once 3.0 is finished since it's been a while.

Sorry the testing will take a bit more time than i thought since my custom race is fucked : The racemenu presets are not working anymore, neither the vanilla ones xD I have no idea what's going on, i never had that shit before. You see the ugly face of the Femalehead.nif , in nifskope ? I have that in game each time i'm trying to load a preset or change the face, i have to fix that first. once i'm done, i try your script !

Edited by Neroth654

Heya, a little bugfix for my nioverride patch. Basically this just ignores (and thus resets) values whose source are from the racemenu itself (xpmse stuff and the cbbe sliders; I guess UNP has a plugin too but I never used it so not sure). This way if the succubus & human forms have different body morph sliders, they are used instead of being ignored.

fix-body-sliders.diff

@phalancks hi there, sorry for the delay, i had a big issue that I fixed, so I tested your script.

Here's what i did : got the latest version, create a new save.

Created my human form, then switching with racemenu to my demon race then saved succubus form.

I load my human form

I use the spell to transform into succubs which is the demon I showed you in PM

I save and leave the game.

Load the save i was in demon form, and here's what i got: I have the body of my human custom race but the face texture of vanilla race. I'm not in the demon form I saved.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.03.27 - 13.55.57.24.png

7 hours ago, Neroth654 said:

@phalancks hi there, sorry for the delay, i had a big issue that I fixed, so I tested your script.

Here's what i did : got the latest version, create a new save.

Created my human form, then switching with racemenu to my demon race then saved succubus form.

I load my human form

I use the spell to transform into succubs which is the demon I showed you in PM

I save and leave the game.

Load the save i was in demon form, and here's what i got: I have the body of my human custom race but the face texture of vanilla race. I'm not in the demon form I saved.

Did you save the human form in CoL? If so, a papyrus log would be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 11:27 AM, lolmods37 said:

Heya, a little bugfix for my nioverride patch. Basically this just ignores (and thus resets) values whose source are from the racemenu itself (xpmse stuff and the cbbe sliders; I guess UNP has a plugin too but I never used it so not sure). This way if the succubus & human forms have different body morph sliders, they are used instead of being ignored.

fix-body-sliders.diff 787 B · 6 downloads

where these diff files go? How to use the patch?

New Game Required

New Requirement: NL_MCM

Not even sure what to say about this one. Completely rewrote the MCM menu to use NL_MCM, which allowed me to provide persistent MCM settings between save games. Completely rewrote the upgrade system to take advantage of Custom Skills Framework now that it's updated. CSF isn't required, but I had to change how perks were being applied to provide support. It should work basically the same to what you're used to though. XP system has been reworked to be balanced around gaining XP based on the amount of health drained. Completely rewrote the drain victim effects to finish the persistence issues once and for all. Split apart the body transform from the equipment transform to make it all happen faster. Lots of new available perks for transformation buffs. Rewrote the description all in bbcode to hopefully make maintaining it easier and have now found out that loverslab's bbcode parser is kind of broken so it still took forever to update it. Let me know what you think of the new layout or if you find anything broken, confusing, missing, or misspelled. Lots of other changes and bugfixes too, check the change log for details.

I also removed listed requirements that were really just supported mods.

Almost forgot, the MCM and most other strings are now pulled in from translation files. If you find anything that needs translating that's not in the file let me know.

Check out the other mod I released too if you like autoselling chests: I.M.P.S. - Dynamic Autosale Chests

Edited by phalancks

I get this error message on the console after starting a new game with NL_MCM and 3.0:

[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'Data/NL_MCM/$COL_MODNAME/persistence/CoL_Settings.nlset' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file

I do get an MCM so not sure if that error means anything is actually broken.

EDIT: Looks like the whole directory Data/NL_MCM is not there. Maybe it will be generated on the fly at some point?

Edited by Hakuna_Matata
2 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I get this error message on the console after starting a new game with NL_MCM and 3.0:

[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'Data/NL_MCM/$COL_MODNAME/persistence/CoL_Settings.nlset' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file

I do get an MCM so not sure if that error means anything is actually broken.

EDIT: Looks like the whole directory Data/NL_MCM is not there. Maybe it will be generated on the fly at some point?

Yeah, it should get auto created when you save your game I think. It uses NL_MCM's autosave/load system, so whenever that would trigger.